What made you first question the holocaust?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
umslobogus

Re: What made you first question the holocaust?

Postby umslobogus » 7 years 6 months ago (Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:57 am)

Surprised no one mentioned the Mel Mermelstein vs IHR lawsuit.

truth
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby truth » 7 years 6 months ago (Fri May 04, 2012 10:58 pm)

I am going to check out what happened to Mel Mermelstein. I never heard the name.

By the way, I today notice that there is not much news coming over the Internet news at times in regards to revisionism towards the HC. I wonder, does it come in spurts with the news or does google erase news?

twila

Postby twila » 7 years 5 months ago (Sun May 27, 2012 1:03 pm)

Clem:

For me it was first learning of the 3 million reduction of the death toll at Auschwitz but no concomitant reduction to the sacred 6 million figure. Then I saw this:

According to orthodox historians, during WW II the Germans allegedly set up six so-called “extermination centers” in Poland (Auschwitz, Belzec, Chelmno, Majdanek, Sobibor and Treblinka) where millions of people allegedly perished in so-called “homicidal gas chambers.” The following historical facts exemplify what happens when each individual camp is looked at as a “holocaust within the holocaust” and is investigated by forensic experts. To begin your own investigation of the truth, first watch the fraudulent, cognitive illusion of the alleged Majdanek “holocaust” collapse before your very eyes.

The Majdanek death toll - a microcosm of the alleged “jewish holocaust of WW II”

1944 - 1.7 million

Source: First Majdanek Show Trial. Anklageschrift gegen Hermann Vogel und andere, 26. Oktober 1944, Archivum Panstwowego Muzeum na Majdanku, sygn. XX-1, p. 100.

1946 - 1.5 million

Source: Nuremberg Show Trial. IMT VII, p. 590.

1975 - 1.38 million

Source: Lucy Dawidowicz, The war against the jews - 1933-1945, Pelican Books, 1975, p. 191.

1991 - 360 thousand

Source: Rosh and Jäckel, Der Tod ist ein Meister aus Deutschland, Hoffmann und Campe, 1991, p. 217.

1992 - 235 thousand

Source: Czeslaw Rajca, 'Problem liczby ofiar w obozie na Majdanku', in: Zeszyty Majdanka XIV, 1992, p. 127.

2005 - 78 thousand

Source: Tomasz Kranz, Research Director of the Majdanek State Museum, Gazeta Wyborcza, 12 / 23 / 2005.

THE TRUTH - 42,200

Source: The most up-to-date, comprehensive and authoritative research of this “holocaust within the holocaust” by Jürgen Graf and Carlo Mattogno. (See: Concentration Camp Majdanek - A Historical and Technical Study.)

It is a historical fact that over - 97.5% - of the fraudulently alleged Majdanek holocaust “proven” in the first Majdanek show trial didn’t happen; and not one person has ever been proven to have died via poison gas in a homicidal gas chamber at the camp - NOT ONE!

If everything that you’ve just learned about the fraudulent Majdanek “holocaust” is true - and it is - then what do you think you will discover when you investigate the other 5 so-called “extermination centers?”

I did investigate the other camps and discovered they were even bigger hoaxes than Majdanek. I also discovered:

It is a historical fact that not one of the fraudulently alleged “mass graves” of Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor
and Treblinka has ever been proven to contain so much as - 1 / 1,000 of 1 % - of the alleged buried bodies.

I remember reading an article about Majdanek by Graf and it made a big impact on me as well.

I've seen this Majdank information recently and if I recall it contained figures from the Red Cross. It must have been an updated version. I'll see if I can locate it.

Lionel Twain

Postby Lionel Twain » 3 years 7 months ago (Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:27 am)

I saw a movie called, "The Believer," about fifteen years ago. There was a scene where a few skinheads were talking with some Jews and the skinheads were claiming that the holocaust never happened. I was not aware that there was such a thing as "Holocaust Deniers," and I just thought the whole thing was crazy. I had heard mentions of "deniers" various times over the fifteen years since the film, but I never really took anything like that seriously.

Then, late last year, I watched a video made by a Baptist pastor, to whom I listen, entitled, "Did the Holocaust Really Happen?" The things he said made too much sense to ignore and I began researching the issue and have been exploring it, slowly, ever since. It has been quite an eye opening ride so far; in a sledge hammer to the gut sort of way.
Sincerely and respectfully,
Mr. Lionel Twain

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 3 years 7 months ago (Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:26 am)

Lionel Twain said:::

"..... It has been quite an eye opening ride so far; in a sledge hammer to the gut sort of way"

Yeah.....I know what you mean. :(
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Dutch beginner

Postby Dutch beginner » 3 years 7 months ago (Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:42 am)

I always thought that Holocaust deniers were from the same kind as people not believing that a man were ever walking on the moon. Conspiracy thinkers. When I read a reaction of a person who said that there was no holocaust, I began to laugh. I pushed the hyperlink and I watched the documentary of David Cole in Auschwitz. I was not only surprised, I was also very angry. On the media and on the government. I think that the media and the government must tell facts instead of propaganda.

Now my son learns at school about the six million Jews murdered particularly by gas. It makes me sad.

However, I also think that there are many unanswered questions. I hope that revisionist will be able to figure out what happened with the Jews sent to the east. I is the most important missing puzzle.

But I can assure you that in the Netherlands it is very difficult to discuss this subject. I think in England it is more easy.

What convinced me most that something is wrong about the narrative is the fact that no significance cyanide could be measured in the homicidal gas chambers of Auschwitz. I was also amazed that Wannsee minutes is not about destruction of the jews but about a territorial solution. In almost every quiz it is a standard question, where was discussed to destruction of the Jews, answer: Wannsee conference. But it appears an untruth. Only the translation, made by people argue this.

Lysander_Spooner

Postby Lysander_Spooner » 3 years 7 months ago (Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:27 am)

In the late '80's I saw a small article in the newspaper about David Irving's London apartment being attacked, as well as several London bookstores. I had never heard of any dispute about the veracity of the "holocaust" until the article mentioned that Irving's deadly sin was that of saying that Hitler never issued any order to kill jews. And it occurred to me at that moment that the violence directed at Irving was too extreme. It made me curious to examine the whole "holocaust" issue.

I got a copy of "Did Six Million Really Die?" and then I subscribed to the Institute for Historical Review's quarterly publication.

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 3 years 7 months ago (Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:09 am)

The fact that free speech on the subject is banned in many countries, the fact that open minded thinkers are arrested, censored, violently persecuted, harassed, dismissed from their employment tells me all I need to know.
Nothing which is based upon fact would require such crude actions.
Nothing which is based upon fact would require that it be sheltered from debate.
B.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

blacksmith

Postby blacksmith » 3 years 7 months ago (Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:45 pm)

Actually I never believed the holocaust. I first got confirmation of my belief when I read Paul Rassinier's book: "Was ist Wahrheit?" War time propaganda does not work once the war is over. I knew it was only a question of time when the down-trodden Germans will get up off their knees and realize that the nation of Goethe and Schilerl and Bethoven could not have been the beasts they were made out to have been. I knew too many soldiers who fought honorabley to the very end.

I felt proud of our generals and admirals who did not bow their heads in front of their conquerors as I listened to the broadcasting of the Nurnberg trials. So, you see, for me there was never any doubt that there had never been a holocaust, with the exception of Hamburg, Bremen and Dresden. Funnily enough the people who were most responsible for reassuring me that the holocaust only existed in the sick minds of the post WWII era Jews, where the Jewish propagandists like Eli Wiesel and such like.
Our leaders need to read the famous Hans Christian Andersen's tale of the "King's Cloths".

hdog

Postby hdog » 3 years 7 months ago (Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:40 am)

In '05 I knew the official story of 9/11 was impossible and it led me down the rabbit hole. I still accepted the Holocaust for too long. When Victor Thorn wrote the Holocaust Exposed I decided it was time to take a closer look. . Although Thorn isn't perfect or original, he's pretty good at summarizing the more salient points.

I eventually stumbled upon this form and got "Lectures on the Holocaust" which removed any doubt." Lectures" is one of the few books I've read that I can recommend without any reservations.

hdog

Postby hdog » 3 years 7 months ago (Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:46 am)

Breker wrote:The fact that free speech on the subject is banned in many countries, the fact that open minded thinkers are arrested, censored, violently persecuted, harassed, dismissed from their employment tells me all I need to know.
Nothing which is based upon fact would require such crude actions.
Nothing which is based upon fact would require that it be sheltered from debate.
B.

Well put.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 3 years 7 months ago (Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:08 am)

hdog wrote:In '05 I knew the official story of 9/11 was impossible and it led me down the rabbit hole. I still accepted the Holocaust for too long. When Victor Thorn wrote the Holocaust Exposed I decided it was time to take a closer look. . Although Thorn isn't perfect or original, he's pretty good at summarizing the more salient points.

I eventually stumbled upon this form and got "Lectures on the Holocaust" which removed any doubt." Lectures" is one of the few books I've read that I can recommend without any reservations.

Lectures On The Holocaust sounds ideal and perhaps I would buy it if it were available at a reasonable price. See this for a gobsmacking price -
http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_nos ... +holocaust
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

hdog

Postby hdog » 3 years 7 months ago (Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:44 am)

Sheesh. It cost me $20 -something when I bought it.

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 3 years 7 months ago (Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:01 pm)

It's something weird with Amazon. When a new edition of a book comes out, the old version is listed at at a ridiculously high price.

The current edition is now listed at just over for pounds.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”