David Irving on tour

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Inquisitive
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

David Irving on tour

Postby Inquisitive » 9 years 11 months ago (Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:58 am)

There's a word before David in the title that I decided to omit. Mr. Irving is touring in the US. The friends of Lipstadt are organizing for attack. I'm posting this for the comment section below it. A little truth amongst the hatred. :D

Scumbag David Irving on tour
author: B1-66ER
The scumbag nazi David Irving is going to be on a tour promoting his upcoming book about Himmler. We need to confront him wherever and whenever he appears! I found the information here http://news.infoshop.org/article.php?st ... 5231905390
If you know anyone in some of those other cities as well, let them know so that that nazi scumbag doesn't get one peaceful night to propagandize and lie for money. If anyone is able to get addresses of these events, please send the information to groups that can use it and make it public! And please, if any of you can, start re-posting this on other websites like this one so that we can make sure there is a response in as many cities as possible.

Solidarity Forever!

contribute to this article

Portland on May Day 07.Mar.2011 07:35
B. link

I see that he plans on being in Portland on May 1st, May Day.

Hey! You lying, thieving, extorting, terrorist scum!.................... 24.Mar.2011 14:13
GreekForTruth link

...........no matter how hard you try to stop the truth from reaching the younger generations by persecuting, prosecuting, terrorising & silencing those brave individuals who have exposed you & are exposing you, through their painstaking research and their INDISPUTABLE scientific & Historical evidence, you are failing!!!

More & more people are awaking up to your fairy-tales AND your crimes against Humanity & especially against our White Christian Mother Europe every day!!!!

It's a matter of time before your holohoax industry goes bankrupt!!!!!!

Do you seriously believe that you can fool ALL of the people ALL of the time??

"his knowledge of World War 2 is unparalleled" - Justice Gray 24.Mar.2011 18:14
The Black Rabbit of Inle link

David Irving, the man described by the judge Sir Charles Gray; at the Iriving v. Lipstadt trial as such:

"My assessment is that, as a military historian, Irving has much to commend him. For his works of military history Irving has undertaken thorough and painstaking research into the archives. He has discovered and disclosed to historians and others many documents which, but for his efforts, might have remained unnoticed for years. It was plain from the way in which he conducted his case and dealt with a sustained and penetrating cross-examination that his knowledge of World War 2 is unparalleled. His mastery of the detail of the historical documents is remarkable. He is beyond question able and intelligent. He was invariably quick to spot the significance of documents which he had not previously seen. Moreover he writes his military history in a clear and vivid style. I accept the favourable assessment by Professor Watt and Sir John Keegan of the calibre of Irving's military history..."

Sounds like it will be a fantastic lecture.

I do hope you childish name-callers fail to disrupt it.

Antisemitism = The belief amongst some gentiles that Jews can be criticised like every other group.

truth 25.Mar.2011 02:06
Karl Gray link

You are right to fear him.
David irvings flagship book "Hitlers War" has the ability to make people realize that the ww2 story as it has been spoon fed to them most of there lives is a fairy tale..........the connection between this fairy tale and what is going on in the world today or should I say what is wrong with the world today cannot be over stated.
Some well meaning, misguided, people will join your crusade against truth,they are not to blame for their stupidity,but you, the people who finance this relentless machine,promoting lies,stifleing truth and debate, trying to control peoples minds while you commit murder around the world in the name of "peace"
you are truly evil

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2011/03/406781.shtml

Lohengrin
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: David Irving on tour

Postby Lohengrin » 9 years 11 months ago (Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:33 pm)

If they can't speak the truth about David Irving, how can they speak the truth about "the Holocaust"?

The Warden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby The Warden » 9 years 11 months ago (Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:57 pm)

I thought the general consensus on Irving around here was "questionable" at this point?
Why the Holocaust Industry exists:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A81P6YGw_c

SevenUp
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby SevenUp » 9 years 11 months ago (Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:53 pm)

Irving is one of the most important holohoax researchers and deniers, whether he accepts the label or not.

But this isn't about Irving, this is about the absolutely astounding power that we have given the Zionists to suppress any public discussion of the holohoax anywhere but on the internet.

Irving is an internationally recognized author with thousands of fans, who cannot openly rent a hall and give an lecture in the US. What in hell is going on here? He doesn't announce his itinerary, we learn about it from Zionists spies. He can't rent the usual venues for speakers. He can't publicize his appearances. Partially because halls and advertising are denied to him by the Zionists, and partially because he fears the disruption to the engagement that will follow if it is announced.

This is total suppression to the point of physical violence of the truth about the history of WW II. It's almost unbelievable. It's totally unacceptable.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”