Here’s a New One – Six Million Jews 1919

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Here’s a New One – Six Million Jews 1919

Postby Eric Hunt » 8 years 11 months ago (Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:47 pm)

Here’s a new one – A Zionist Jew says Six Million Jews Starving to death in 1919…
six-million-jews1919.png

From the Jewish dominated Wikipedia -

Nathan Straus(January 31, 1848–January 11, 1931) was an American merchantand philanthropist who co-owned two of New York City’s biggest department stores – R.H. Macy & Company and Abraham & Straus – before giving away most of his fortune to the Zionist cause.

Israel

In 1912, a trip to what was then called Palestine was to affect Straus profoundly. On the trip he became fascinated with the area. His brother Isidor and Isidor’s wife headed back to New York aboard the Titanic and perished when it sank. Feeling he had been spared by divine intervention, he devoted two-thirds of his fortune to helping Palestine. He established a domestic science school for girls in 1912, a health bureau to fight malaria and trachoma, and a free public kitchen. He opened a Pasteur Institute, child-health welfare stations, and then funded the Nathan and Lina Straus Health Centers in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv.

The modern Israeli city of Netanya, founded in 1927, was named in his honor, and Rehov Straus in Jerusalem, which was Chancellor Avenue during the British Mandate, was also named for him.

Anne Frank connection

Nathan’s son (Nathan Jr., 1889–1961) attended Princeton University and arrived in Heidelberg University in 1908 where he met a young art history scholar namedOtto Frank. Otto accepted a job in Macy’s with Nathan Straus, Jr., where he fell in love with New York and its brashness. But in 1909, Otto’s father died and he returned to Germany where he fought in World War I and lived to see the time when he and his family would have to leave Germany because of anti-Semitism. One of Otto’s daughters was Anne Frank.

Nathan Straus…a true Elder of Zion.

Complete article
http://holocaustdenier.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/sixmillion-jews1919.png
Last edited by Eric Hunt on Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
Watch THE TREBLINKA ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

http://holocausthoaxmuseum.com/treblinka-archaeology-hoax

Semitism = Jewish Supremacism

Kageki

Re: Here’s a New One – Six Million Jews 1919

Postby Kageki » 8 years 10 months ago (Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:37 am)

I couldn't believe when I read the ending of this article:

...prevent the extermination of the Jewish race in Eastern Europe this winter. Surely the people of the United States will not permit a people to be wiped out for lack of the aid they can so easily give.

Are believers honestly going to tell me they don't find this quote even the least bit interesting? How would they spin this? This is almost verbatim the "Holocaust" and written in 1919 and also note the 6 million figure was mentioned as well. Another note that in 1917 there was the Bolshevik revolution AND the Balfour Declaration.

Based on this article alone, I don't understand what the context is. Is it because of the ensuing chaos since the Bolshevik revolution?

Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Zulu » 8 years 10 months ago (Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:04 am)

In 1919 the author mentions "since the last 5 years". So, the context is about the 14-18 WWI which ended in 1918 and the 1917 Bolshevik revolution as well.

Cloud
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Cloud » 8 years 10 months ago (Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:13 pm)

We may be able to find even more six million references in Hebrew or Yiddish newspapers from that time period, but we would need revisionists who happen to know those languages.

Balsamo
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Balsamo » 8 years 10 months ago (Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:36 am)

Well in this case the 6.000.000 figure refers to the total Jewish population in eastern Europe (which is certainly an unscientific estimation anyway).
The article does not mention any form of Genocide, but the distress of the people (here the Jews) because of the famine that eventually would kill millions of civilians from Portgal to Greece.
And yes, US organisations (jewish or not) struggled to be allowed to break the british Blockade to provide food.

Vacksjo

Postby Vacksjo » 8 years 10 months ago (Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:10 pm)

There is a book on this subject wich I havent had the time to read yet, but it is in my "to read" list of books.
Has anyone read it?
http://holocausthandbooks.com/6/

SevenUp
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby SevenUp » 8 years 10 months ago (Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:36 pm)

kjeh wrote:There is a book on this subject wich I havent had the time to read yet, but it is in my "to read" list of books.
Has anyone read it?
http://holocausthandbooks.com/6/

This is an essential book. It shows that the holohoax lies did not originate on the ground in Germany or Poland, but in the offices of world Jewry, specifically the American Jewish Congress and the World Jewish Congress. The book is documented with reprints of article from the New York Times and other Jewish press.

Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Eric Hunt » 8 years 10 months ago (Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:51 pm)

Balsamo wrote:Well in this case the 6.000.000 figure refers to the total Jewish population in eastern Europe (which is certainly an unscientific estimation anyway).
The article does not mention any form of Genocide, but the distress of the people (here the Jews) because of the famine that eventually would kill millions of civilians from Portgal to Greece.
And yes, US organisations (jewish or not) struggled to be allowed to break the british Blockade to provide food.

Ok, here's one that does mention "a form of genocide"

The original "Final Solution" of six million Jews, 39 years before it finally caught on...

Kageki

Postby Kageki » 8 years 10 months ago (Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:04 am)

Balsamo wrote:Well in this case the 6.000.000 figure refers to the total Jewish population in eastern Europe (which is certainly an unscientific estimation anyway).

You are right in this case it's not a genocide and rather an indirect consequence of war, but the language used is similar to the Holocaust is it not? I quote:

"prevent the extermination of the Jewish race"

Why such a provocative language? Why the specific language? Why an "extermination" when as you point out millions of civilians in general were affected? Why call it an "extermination" in regards to a general lack of food and starvation post-war? You don't hear of people talking about the "extermination" of starving Ethiopians do you? Why not an "extermination" of Ukrainians in the Holodomor?

Why is it 6 million when even you concede it's not scientific? 6 million in Eastern Europe. 6 million in Russia. 6 million initially freed from the concentration camps. 6 million in the Holocaust. It's always 6 million dead or alive. Is this where the typical "skeptic" brushes it off as mere "coincidence"?

Do you think there is a reasonable case to be made that the "extermination" and "6 million" has a propaganda basis as it's motivation? Do you think it is reasonable to suggest that there is a Judeo-religious basis for this specific language? Note also the Holocaust is known as the Shoah by Jews and that is indisputably a religious term.

QuestionMark

Postby QuestionMark » 8 years 10 months ago (Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:35 am)

Perhaps the article in New York Times the 11th of june 1900 was the first public appearance of the legendary 6 000 000 figure.

An article is avaliable at Metapedia (http://sv.metapedia.org/wiki/6_000_000_judar) with several articles, before WWI, during WWI, after WWI, before WWII and during WWII - referring to 6 000 000 jews who are subject to extermination, death, hunger, starvation etc etc.
The Metapedia article is in swedish but several quotations are in english.

Balsamo
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Balsamo » 8 years 10 months ago (Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:29 am)

Yes, but i pointed out is that both number refers to the estimate population of Jews.
-In the first : 6.000.000 jews living in eastern Europe especially affected by the food shortage having to queue in Bread line. (Here the extermination is used to convice that something (humanitarian action, providing food) as to be done to prevent a desaster. (And by the way, civilians suffered a kind of extermination due to the inhumane policy of britain in 1914-18...and you could add that the Spanish flue death rate was a consequence of this hygienic crisis due to famine)

-The second, the estimate of 6.000.000 living in the Russian Empire and exposed at the supposed extermination program. It does not say that 6.000.000 were killed by the Russians, but that they are at risk. of course, it is exagerated a lot...Even if the Regime would have loved to have a solution of their "jewish problem", It never had the means to organize other than progroms and incitation to emigration.

In this regard, the second is of course more propaganda and it is funny to notice that it comes from Berlin...And by the way, it is also funny to notice the roots of Nationalist's antisemitism which will later be used by Nazi Germany and other countries ("the overthrown of the Czar and substitute for it a Jewish empire"). It is quite accepted today, though not much discussed, that some Jewish organizations, especially the one led by the Banker Jacob Schiff declared war on the regime of the Czar.
Propaganda during such conflicts are always interresting, and it existed on both side. Russians will strike back with the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion"...and ultimately the "Ewige Jude" by the German.

But i agree it is the right perspective, to start from those event and follow time to finally aprehend the Holocaust, or what will happened to the Jews between 35-45, as i guess that by now most of you know that i don't follow neither the 6.000.000 figures.

Lohengrin
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Lohengrin » 8 years 10 months ago (Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:58 pm)

Wikipedia:
“Balsamo” (Cagliostro) was one of the world’s most agile performers on the make-believe stage. He was backed financially, as are most if not all anarchistic leaders, by a group of bankers under the House of Rothschild. It was under their direction that the long-range and world-wide plans of the Illuminati were drawn up. He was a charlatan, an astrologer, the possessor of the secret of eternal youth and of the great universal medicine.
How he finally over-reached himself, in perpetrating the swindle of the diamond necklace of Marie Antoinette, is part of the preparatory process that led to the outbreak of the French Revolution. He died most miserably in Rome, but not without leaving a reputation that still poses questions, and which is typical of the formidable effects derived from contact with the Illuminati.

I wonder, why anyone at this forum choose a nickname like this to present himself . . . .

I rather called myself “thief”.

Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Eric Hunt » 8 years 10 months ago (Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:36 pm)

The 1900 Rabbi Wise quote would be the likely origin of "six million", then. At least quoted in papers as "Save six million Jews..."

I had always seen that 1900 one quoted, but don't remember stumbling upon the clipping in my search.

What I did find is a Rabbi Wise who was instrumental in spreading Holohoax propaganda during WWII. Wonder if this is the same one. My old site had many articles which quoted a Rabbi Wise..

Guess it's time to go through my clippings again and check this out.

SevenUp
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby SevenUp » 8 years 10 months ago (Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:49 am)

Eric Hunt wrote:The 1900 Rabbi Wise quote would be the likely origin of "six million", then. At least quoted in papers as "Save six million Jews..."

I had always seen that 1900 one quoted, but don't remember stumbling upon the clipping in my search.

What I did find is a Rabbi Wise who was instrumental in spreading Holohoax propaganda during WWII. Wonder if this is the same one. My old site had many articles which quoted a Rabbi Wise..

Guess it's time to go through my clippings again and check this out.

Read Heddesheimer's book, Rabbi Wise was a major player in both the WW I and WW II hoaxes. Here's a reader's comment on the book that was on amazon.com but pulled "I guess they would call it 'Chutzpah', to publicly use the same big lie twice within the span of twenty or so years."

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 8 years 10 months ago (Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:31 am)

You haven't seen anything yet.
Hannover wrote:Hotzenplotz asks:
Do we have a source for the alleged holocaust of 6 million Jews in World War one?

FYI.

In 1919, Felix M. Warburg, was the Chairman of the Joint Distribution Committee of American Funds for Jewish War Sufferers. He was reporting that:
“The Jews were the worst sufferers in the war”..... “The successive blows of contending armies have all but broken the back of European Jewry and have reduced to tragically unbelievable poverty,starvation and disease about 6,000,000 souls, or half the Jewish population of the earth.

He went on to say “For more than four years the war on the [WWI] Eastern front was fought largely in the centers of Jewish population” and that “after the cataclysm of the last few years it is too much to expect this Jewry to become self-sustaining in a short twelve-month.”

-New York times November 12, 1919
Edward M.M. Warburg, his son, was the Chairman of this same committee during World War II.

On October 31, 1919, THE AMERICAN HEBREW published an article titled:

"The Crucifiction of Jews Must Stop !" (Encl. 1) The "Crucifiction" refers to "threatened holocaust of human life", "Six million men and women are dying from lack of the necessaries of life ... ... ".

and later, before WWII:
Dr. Chaim Weizmann (who went on to be president of Israel in 1948) president of the World Zionist Organization on November 25th, 1936 declared the:

"6 million" number to be symbolic of the Jewish destiny.

Source: Chaim Weizmann: Reden und Aufsatze 1901-1936. jud. Bucherverlag Erwin Lowe, Berlin 1937

- Hannover

Maly Jacek wrote:Apparently that magical "6 million" is an old thing. Here is another example going back as far 1902 !
Encyclopaedia Britannica, 10th Edition 1902
The words:
"While there are in Russia and Rumania six millions of Jews who are being systematically degraded..."

appear in the last paragraph of the left hand column of page 482.

see:
'6,000,000' planned in advance of WWII
viewtopic.php?t=112

For someone to believe in the so called 'holocaust', they must want to believe.

Read the True Believers who post here and learn. Debunking the absurd 'holocaust' tale is too easy.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”