If the Holocaust were a hoax, where did all the millions go?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Anders...
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 11:09 pm

If the Holocaust were a hoax, where did all the millions go?

Postby Anders... » 8 years 5 months ago (Thu May 12, 2011 9:27 am)

Here I thought we could discuss what happened to the Jews, time in 1939-1945, in Germany and in German-occupied countries, unless they are mass-murdered in extermination camps (through the gas, executions, etc.), labor / death camps (executions, starvation, hard, inhuman work, etc.), or on the Eastern Front (executions, shootings, etc.)?

I wonder what your explanation for this, you who believe that the Holocaust was a hoax? Please explain to me what happened to the Jews in German-controlled countries / ground, unless they were murdered? Let us discuss this.

The Warden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 436
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:28 pm
Location: 'Murica!

Re: If the Holocaust were a hoax, where did all the millions

Postby The Warden » 8 years 5 months ago (Thu May 12, 2011 10:24 am)

Hey, my neighbor's cat is missing.

It's obviously been killed in a gas chamber.

I said so.

Pay me.
Why the Holocaust Industry exists:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A81P6YGw_c

User avatar
Moderator3
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 296
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2004 4:01 am

Re: If the Holocaust were a hoax, where did all the millions

Postby Moderator3 » 8 years 5 months ago (Thu May 12, 2011 12:09 pm)

Anders,

Some tips:
Please address one alleged 'document' at a time, per thread. Also, just cutting & pasting supposed English translations without the real documents will not cut it here. Your most recent post was all of those, and deleted.
You will be challenged immediately to produce the supposed document which you claim supports your position. Please start a new thread per each alleged 'document', or look for threads which already exist on a topic, for example:
'Jews of Poland. Where'd they go?'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1612&p=45711
'So how many Jews died?'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2019

Also, it's appreciated if you do not claim or imply that Revisionists claim the so called 'holocaust' is a "hoax". No Revisionist claims that Jews were not deported to labor camps, nor do they claim there was not a desire to move Jews out of much of Europe, that is not contested; and that in itself could be considered 'the holocaust' to some. However, the assertion that '6,000,000 Jews were murdered, largely via 'gas chambers' and shot into alleged enormous mass graves is indeed under scrutiny. As are the bizarre claims of 'survivors' or 'eyewitnesses', etc.

Read our guidelines which you agreed to when you registered.
M3

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2359
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:42 am
Location: Northern California

Re: If the Holocaust were a hoax, where did all the millions

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 8 years 5 months ago (Thu May 12, 2011 1:57 pm)

First: The huge number of Jews in pre-war Europe is inflated: Ie. 3 million Jews in Poland.

Second: they went to Israel and the United States primarily.

Third: they didn't all disappear at the end of the war. In fact they ran the governments of Poland and Hungary after the war. Many then left in the early 1950's for Israel and secondarily the USA, coinciding with the USSR going in a non-Zionist direction.

User avatar
Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1673
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:55 pm

Re: If the Holocaust were a hoax, where did all the millions

Postby Kingfisher » 8 years 5 months ago (Thu May 12, 2011 3:16 pm)

All of CCSs points plus:

Six million has no statistical foundation. It was plucked out of the air as early as 1944, and since then "historians" have tried to fit into this total but with wildly differing constituent figures. Reitlinger didn't even try.

Accurate figures are unobtainable, but most revisionists doubt there ever were 6 million Jews under German control:
    - an unknown number left Poland before 1939. Some would have been later deported from France, etc. but others would not.
    - another unknown number fled to the Russian-controlled area of Poland, before, during or after the German invasion. Some would have still been there when Germany invaded Russia, but others were evacuated, deported or just got out.
    - Three quarters of the Jews in France were not deported. Most who were deported were not French citizens. One who was French was Simone Veil. I started a topic about her here http://codoh.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6366&sid=cfdfb56e46285b18615896895ea26013. Six members of her family were deported. Three survived. One died, two were never heard of again, but were definitely sent to Lithuania, presumably to work on fortifications. They may have been shot by the Germans or the Russians, escaped, died of disease... we don't know. Her mother died of typhus in the last days at Belsen. None were gassed. The French Jewish community is alive and well today and very prominent in politics and the media. Bernard Henri Levy, the "philosopher" who seems to be running French foreign policy, the contender for the Socialist presidential candidacy Strauss-Kahn, Daniel Cohn-Bendit, who led the 1968 student revolt and is now a Green MEP, Simone Veil herself... They are the same proportion of the population as in Britain.
    - The frontiers of Poland shifted a couple of hundred kilometres west, and in the chaos that followed, any attempt at estimating populations is going to be guesswork.
    - Estimates of survivor numbers from the first years of this century, if extrapolated back to allow for expected deaths suggest some 5 million survivors in 1945.
    - Jews went all over the world, not just to Israel and New York.
    - Many people who lost touch with relatives would each believe the other dead. Many changed names, in America, Israel and East Europe (see the list of Polish state security police here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ministry_of_Public_Security_%28Poland%29#Most_notable_MBP_personnel. Rudolf Vrba, who allegedly blew the gaff on Auschwitz, was born Walter Rosenberg.
    - Many Jews would cease to identify as Jews. Especially in Russia which was moving from strong Jewish influence to anti-semitism. Roughly half of European and American Jews marry out.
Lastly, many surely did die. This was a war. People get killed in wars: they die in the armed forces and partisan movements; they are killed in air raids; they die of starvation, disease and exposure. People die in concentration camps, British in South Africa, Spanish in Cuba and German in Europe, of disease, murder (often by other prisoners) and general bad conditions. Jews were certainly targeted in the anti-partisan operations where the Germans did kill civilians as reprisals and to empty the pond in which the partisan fish swam, just like the Americans in Vietnam, the French in Algeria and so on.

This list is not exhaustive but it's a start. I hope it helps you to see that the Revisionist position is not an unreasonable one.

Hence the wry Revisionist joke that of four million Jews under Nazi control, six million were exterminated and the other five million survived.

Ray Barren
Member
Member
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:26 pm

Re: If the Holocaust were a hoax, where did all the millions

Postby Ray Barren » 8 years 5 months ago (Thu May 12, 2011 4:29 pm)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote: First: The huge number of Jews in pre-war Europe is inflated: Ie. 3 million Jews in Poland.


Where is your evidence for any of these statements?

Regarding this point, if the number was inflated, why was that the number used by the Nazis during the war? Look at the Korherr report. A number for Jews in Poland is also listed in Wannsee Protocol.

What are the estimated populations then if there were not 6 million Jews in Europe prior to the war?
I am new to the Holocaust debate because I never knew anyone who questioned the event in history. Here for good and free exchange of ideas on Holocaust.

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9867
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: If the Holocaust were a hoax, where did all the millions

Postby Hannover » 8 years 5 months ago (Thu May 12, 2011 6:32 pm)

Perhaps Ray Barren should actually read the links that were posted by one of the moderators.
from:
'Jews of Poland. Where'd they go?'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1612&p=45711

Vast numbers of Polish Jews were moved to in interior of the communist USSR...typically they are said to have been killed by the Germans, not true according to the Encyclopaedia Judaica:
The Jews were deported by the Germans to the area under Soviet control on the other side of the San River.


Therefore by 1941 the majority of former Polish Jews were living in what became Soviet Ukraine. David Bergelson, wrote in the Moscow Yiddish paper Ainikeit December 5, 1942, that:
"Thanks to the evacuation, th e majority (80%) of the Jews in the Ukraine, White Russia, Lithuania and Latvia before the arrival of the Germans were rescued.


In other words the majority of Polish Jews were evacuated to the Soviet interior in 1941. After the war many settled in the Soviet Union, many flooded into DP camps in Germany. From there most went to Palestine (often forced to by Zionists), and many went to the US and other places where Jews are.

- Butz's book ('Hoax of the 20th Century') reproduces part of a communication sent by Monsignor Di Meglio, a staff member of the Papal Nuncio in Berlin, to the Vatican, dated December 1942. In part it reads:
Since many fled, before the arrival of the German troops, from the Polish territories occupied by the Russians and from territories properly Russian, one estimates that presently, in the Reich and the occupied territories, including the Protectorate of Bohemia-Moravia, there are more than four million Jews, ie. one fourth of the entire world Jewish population.


Butz remarks:
'It is clear that he had no information on the existence of an extermination program even remotely resembling the one that was then taking shape in Allied propaganda and was being related to the Vatican by various Allied diplomats and Jewish organisations.'


- a common tactic is for the holocaust Industry to refer to the alleged numbers of Jews in Europe as indicated in the alleged notes of the Wannsee Conference. These number are so off base that even prominient Jews have dismissed them. (according to Yehuda Bauer there were only 9 million Jews in ALL of Europe...A HISTORY OF THE HOLOCAUST by Yehuda Bauer. New York: Franklin Watts, 1982, 398pp, $15.95, ISBN 0-531-098621)

Wannsee indicates 11,000,000 Jews in Europe (ex.: 700,000 in France...which is patently absurd), therefore leading some to the conclusion that the minutes of that Wannsee meeting were tampered with.
Lot's more on Wannsee, see just a few CODOH Revisionist Forum examples:
'Wannsee Conference minutes debunked'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1647&p=45212

'Grubach debunks Jeffrey Herf and the 'Final Solution' canard'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4685&p=30276

- noted British journalist Douglas Reed estimated that the number of the victims of the so called 'holocaust' did not exceed 300,000 or 400,000 -- the range of natural growth of the Jewish population over a period of seven or eight years. He revealed that the number of Jews in the world after the war of 1939-1945 was the same as it had been before the war
http://abbc.com/revisionism/english/heikal.htm

Swiss Revisionist Jurgen Graf makes this comparison:

'Before the Algerian uprising against the French, there were ca. 1,000,000 Frenchmen in Algeria, when the dust settled there were mere thousands. Does that mean they were murdered?'


Statistical population data depends somewhat on ‘when’ before WW II. There is census data for the different areas available for 1933 and before. Of interest to Revisionists is the Jewish population at the beginning of the war in 1939, and finally how many Jews lived in German occupied areas in the beginning of the occupation in 1941.

There were huge emmigrations of Jewish people from European countries mainly to the Americas and Palestine between 1933 and 1941.
Further large population shifts occurred between 1939 and 1941 from Eastern European countries, especially from Eastern Poland, to the Soviet Union. Statisticians talk about 2 Million Jews here.

Jewish population data before WW II can be found in:
‘Die europäischen Juden’ (The European Jews) (German) by Sanning
http://vho.org/D/DGG/Sanning28_1.html

and in ‘Der Korherr-Bericht’ (lange Fassung) (The Korherr-Report,long version).
http://www.ns-archiv.de/verfolgung/korh ... lang.shtml

also see:
‘Jewish population losses in the German sphere of influence during the World War II’ by Jürgen Graf:
http://www.ety.com/tell/books/jgjewstats/jgstattoc.htm
....according to Sanning there were no more than 3.5 million Jews in the German sphere of influence at the time of its biggest territorial extension.

Jews went where Jews are.

Now Ray Barren, prove to us that 6M Jews were 'exterminated'.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
Pappy Yokum
Member
Member
Posts: 91
Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:03 pm

Re: If the Holocaust were a hoax, where did all the millions

Postby Pappy Yokum » 8 years 5 months ago (Thu May 12, 2011 9:58 pm)

Anders... wrote:Here I thought we could discuss what happened to the Jews, time in 1939-1945, in Germany and in German-occupied countries, unless they are mass-murdered in extermination camps (through the gas, executions, etc.), labor / death camps (executions, starvation, hard, inhuman work, etc.), or on the Eastern Front (executions, shootings, etc.)?

I wonder what your explanation for this, you who believe that the Holocaust was a hoax? Please explain to me what happened to the Jews in German-controlled countries / ground, unless they were murdered? Let us discuss this.


There have been several demographic studies. Walter N. Sanning's THE DISSOLUTION OF EUROPEAN JEWRY is the most complete estimation of how many Jews were actually missing that I have seen. I have not been able to find it available for download in .pdf, but you might look at these. [http://www.bernhoff.se/holocaust_demography.pdf and http://www.vho.org/GB/Books/dth/7.pdf]

From what I have read, I believe Nazi policy toward the Jews went through phases. From 1933 to 1939 the policy was to encourage Jews to leave by making life difficult. During this time most Jews in Germany and Austria left for other countries in Europe or to the Americas, Australia, Palestine. Most didn't want to go to Palestine, but the Nazis made a deal with Zionist leaders interested in getting them to go to Palestine in preparation of the creation of a Jewish state. There was a boycott of German manufactures by many other countries at the time. The deal was, Jews interested in emigrating would be able to get a percentage of their assets out of the country when they left if they used their money to buy German goods and these were then exported along with the emigrating Jews. The hitch to this agreement was the emigres had to go to Palestine.

After the war started, the Nazis debated what to do to get the Jews out of Europe. Between the fall of France and the invasion of Stalin's empire, they kicked around the idea of sending them to capture French colonial territory like Madagascar. Since Britain ruled the waves, they dropped the idea.

In 1941 or earlier, Stalin began preparing for a fight with Germany. The western areas he held, including eastern Poland, were systematically depopulated. People were deported east. In the mean time, people seem to forget that Jews have feet that are not anchored to the ground. Jews in German occupied Poland started heading east to the Soviet occupied areas. Since Jews were widely considered allies of the occupying Soviets in the Baltic countries, many departed with them as Stalin's forces retreated ahead of the German invasion. And estimated 22 million people who were in those areas before the war were no longer there when the Germans took over.

In late 1941 through 1943, the Nazis saw the emptied eastern territories as an opportunity to remove Jews from Europe. For one thing, they were considered as a group to be disloyal, and unreliable. Isolating them in ghettos in White Russia was considered a solution to a perceived security problem until Germany won the war.
Up to the end of 1942, the Nazis transplanted around 2.5 million, mostly Polish, Jews East and put them into labor camps and ghettos. The bulk of the Jewish population was not considered suitable for labor and they were resettled into ghettos in cities such as Minsk. These conclaves were governed by Jewish councils who cooperated with local SS police.

As the German army retreated west as Stalin's Red Army advanced, some Jews were shipped west to work in factories and on farms. It is estimated around 70,000 Jews were deported in the spring of 1944 from Hungary to work in factories all over Nazi controlled Europe.

The thing is, once a family was removed from a home and deported, their house didn't just sit there empty waiting for their return. Someone else moved in. When the war was over, that someone else would not want to vacate the home if a member of the deported family returned.

The Nazis moved millions of people around. The Communists did too. People fled from one advancing army or another. The war resulted in tens of millions of "displaced persons" wandering Europe when it was all over. People who knew each other their whole lives lost contact with each other. They didn't return home because there was no home to return to. Hundreds of thousands of Jews moved through the camps of Europe to Palestine under Zionist sponsorship. The Zionists were particularly interested in younger Jews because they were looking to build an army to create Israel. Jews went to Canada. Jews went to Britain. Jews went to The United States, Australia, Argentina, and Brazil. During the war, a hundred thousand Jews fled across Siberia to Japanese controlled Shanghai.

Jews remaining in the communist bloc countries didn't necessarily identify themselves as such. There is no way to know their number. Someone who was considered a Jew by a Nazi might not be by a Communist. Borders of many countries shifted. Poland moved west. Germany shrank and was divided. Hungary, Romania and Bulgaria all changed their borders. Danzig was a German city in 1944. It wasn't in 1945. The Germans were expelled. The same goes for Koenigsberg.

So where does one hide 6 million people when around 50 million or more people are on the move? They are all over. Sanning estimates the world Jewish population in 1941 was around 15.9 million and in 1945 it was around 14.7 million. One might conclude 1.2 million died from the war. I don't think that is correct because these are estimates, and considering the situation of war and massive transfers of population, being off by less than 10% seems like a pretty good margin for error to me. Even so, the eastern European centers of Jewish population were right where the worst ground fighting and population transfers occurred.

Ilikerealhistory
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 145
Joined: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:50 pm

Re: If the Holocaust were a hoax, where did all the millions

Postby Ilikerealhistory » 8 years 5 months ago (Fri May 13, 2011 6:04 pm)

Anders... wrote:Here I thought we could discuss what happened to the Jews, time in 1939-1945, in Germany and in German-occupied countries, unless they are mass-murdered in extermination camps (through the gas, executions, etc.), labor / death camps (executions, starvation, hard, inhuman work, etc.), or on the Eastern Front (executions, shootings, etc.)?

I wonder what your explanation for this, you who believe that the Holocaust was a hoax? Please explain to me what happened to the Jews in German-controlled countries / ground, unless they were murdered? Let us discuss this.



This may help you understand

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6451&hilit=million

I can tell you what happened to 100 million non-jews that disappeared without a trace in Europe, Russia, and the Middle East in the last 110 years: The jews exterminated them.

User avatar
Cloud
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:27 pm
Location: The Land of Political Correctness

Re: If the Holocaust were a hoax, where did all the millions

Postby Cloud » 8 years 5 months ago (Sun May 15, 2011 9:41 pm)

Funny. If your neigbour claims this while his cat is still in his living room, the he is a liar.
But if it is true, his cat is missing so it would be legitimate from him to ask what happened to it.
Even more, if all the cats in your neibourhood did dissapear as well.
Anders question, btw, has nothing to do directly with gaz chambers (+1).

If he said "it's obviously been killed in a gas chamber," I would think he is simply joking. If he says it's missing, he needs to give a truthful account of when he last saw his cat and what it looks like so that others may help him find it. But if he is lying, he risks losing friends at best and possibly face criminal charges at worst.

And if all the cats did disappear from the neighborhood, the rational person would likely think "theft," not "felicide." But could the latter be a possibility? Yes it could, but we would need to find some physical evidence before we can draw any conclusions (such as an enormous pile of the neighborhood's cats found in a dumpster along with their severed heads and pools of blood). You do not conclude that the cats were killed simply because they are missing!
Last edited by Cloud on Mon May 16, 2011 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Warden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 436
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:28 pm
Location: 'Murica!

Re: If the Holocaust were a hoax, where did all the millions

Postby The Warden » 8 years 5 months ago (Mon May 16, 2011 2:07 am)

Cloud wrote:
Funny. If your neigbour claims this while his cat is still in his living room, the he is a liar.
But if it is true, his cat is missing so it would be legitimate from him to ask what happened to it.
Even more, if all the cats in your neibourhood did dissapear as well.
Anders question, btw, has nothing to do directly with gaz chambers (+1).

If he said "it's obviously been killed in a gas chamber," I would think he is simply joking. If he says it's missing, he needs to give a truthful account of when he last saw his cat and what it looks like so that others may help him find it. But if he is lying, he risks losing friends at best and possibly face criminal charges at worst.

And if all the cats did disappear from the neighborhood, the rational person would likely think "theft," not "felicide." But could the latter be a possibility? Yes it could, but we would need to find some physical evidence before we can draw any conclusions (such as an enormous pile of the neighborhood's cats found in a dumpster along with their severed heads and pools of blood).


You'll notice a common theme among Believers: They never bother to ask for proof a cat ever existed. This is very similar to their ways of assuming the Jews were ever there in the first place. If it wasn't for the faulty population numbers, which are the seeds which grow into Holocaust trees in the first place, Believers might start to see the very real possibility that the amounts claimed simply aren't missing because they were never there. No mass graves, no gas chambers, no mountains of ash, none of that is even necessary to disprove because there is no reason for them to be there in the first place. The amounts of Jews claimed dead were not there to be "murdered" at all.
Why the Holocaust Industry exists:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A81P6YGw_c

User avatar
Moderator3
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 296
Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2004 4:01 am

Re: If the Holocaust were a hoax, where did all the millions

Postby Moderator3 » 8 years 5 months ago (Mon May 16, 2011 12:37 pm)

Merely posting links to other websites won't cut it here, make your argument yourself. RODOH is particularly vile because it has posted names, addresses and phone numbers of supposed Revisionists in an attempt to facilitate harm, aka: a 'hitlist'.

Balsamo,
Repeating the 'where did they go' question, a canard to many, does nothing to address the claim that 6,000,000 Jews were supposedly murdered. Your question is nothing more than a repeat of the first post in this thread. Why not try to address Hannover's points, he, for one, has posted very specific replies.

User avatar
Balsamo
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 305
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:44 pm

Re: If the Holocaust were a hoax, where did all the millions

Postby Balsamo » 8 years 5 months ago (Mon May 16, 2011 2:36 pm)

Moderator3 wrote:Merely posting links to other websites won't cut it here, make your argument yourself. RODOH is particularly vile because it has posted names, addresses and phone numbers of supposed Revisionists in an attempt to facilitate harm, aka: a 'hitlist'.

Balsamo,
Repeating the 'where did they go' question, a canard to many, does nothing to address the claim that 6,000,000 Jews were supposedly murdered. Your question is nothing more than a repeat of the first post in this thread. Why not try to address Hannover's points, he, for one, has posted very specific replies.


I agree completly that it does not address the 6.000.000 figure, but this has been already discussed and it seemed to me that it has nothing to do with this topic whose title is
"If Holocaust were a hoax where Did All the millions Go ?
So yes, i felt that this "canard" was the subject of this very topic.

And i thought i did adress even Hannover points considering them off topic. His post is about population statistics and as it is known by know that i don't support the 6.000.000 figure because i don't give much credit to most of population statistics. But regarding the question that was asked, his answers are basically
- Eastward, ok where? were settlements built ? like refugees camps ? And what happened after 41 ?
- and the Jews went where Jews are, and that is ?

Well maybe it's my mistake, as i am not Anders...

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9867
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: If the Holocaust were a hoax, where did all the millions

Postby Hannover » 8 years 5 months ago (Mon May 16, 2011 3:57 pm)

Balsamo,

Considering that you, nor anyone else, can show us that 'Jews were exterminated by the Nazis', your question is illogical. Some would simply say that since it's known that millions were not exterminated as alleged, the 'where did they go' question is senseless, and yes, a canard.

The mere fact that 'holocaust' celebrities such as Yehuda Bauer, a former head of the Yad Vashem 'holocaust' Theme Park make statements that the alleged number of Jews under occupation were much lower than what other Believers state, and the fact that he makes it clear that the Wannsee Conference was not what is claimed should give anyone pause. It is the endless conflicts within the tales spun by those that profit from the 'holocaust' that make Revisionists simply messengers.

What can be shown with ease is that the Jews in question were not 'exterminated' as alleged, very simple. Until such time that Jewish supremacists can prove their allegations of '6M, gas chambers, and massive pit shootings', they haven't a chance in rational debates.

Remember, Revisionists are former Believers.

Regards, Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

skeptical
Member
Member
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:07 pm

Re: If the Holocaust were a hoax, where did all the millions

Postby skeptical » 8 years 5 months ago (Mon May 16, 2011 6:53 pm)

I've never understood why there was so much name changing among jews in the post war period? Could it be that a great number of Jews who changed their name also changed their religion and that their children grew up with out a clue? I'm certain that the pressure to change beliefs was very strong. Even in this nation where people are "free", most people simply conform, they "go along and get along". The very nature of the holocaust debate is a perfect display of the general public's reluctance to challange authority. Just look, people are being imprisioned for simply asking questions and the vast bulk of people simply look away.... why would you expect the Jewish population of 1933-1945 to act any differently? If you are willing to change your name to hide your religion how much of a step is it to simply change your religion?
I think that the most logical explanation might be the most simple and therefore the most likely.....


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSN [Bot] and 2 guests