Open Holocaust Discussion

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Secret Anne X

Open Holocaust Discussion

Postby Secret Anne X » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Nov 24, 2003 10:04 pm)

Hi,

I know the main purpose is to discuss the Holocaust but surely open discussion is important. I wonder if colleges and universities which receive federal monies -- and of course they all do -- could be made to allow revisionist postings if there was suitable case law. After all, Holocaust revisionism should be protected by the first amendment, right?

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Nov 25, 2003 4:10 pm)

Holocaust revisionism should be protected by the first amendment, right?

Should be, but I fear soon won't be. I predict within 'Ten years' any debate of the industry will be a criminal offence in what few countries remain, that it isn't already. A complete clamp down of any prying minds that dare question any of the industries absurdities. It cannot, and never has been able to stand-up on it's own two feet...It needs draconian laws, to act as it's sentinal and buttress.

As for universities discussing the fraud, my god there is a (real) genocide happening right now, at this very moment in Palestine. And very few of these spineless government run establishment's, dare to even raise an eyebrow to the misery and butchery being inflicted on the Palestinian's.

So how you think they will discuss the industry (God of fraud) is beyond me. Not in mine or your life-time I think.

Secret Anne X

Postby Secret Anne X » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Nov 25, 2003 8:29 pm)

Hi,

I don't know what will happen. I do know that I am not interested in posting anywhere where I have to worry about being sued!

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”