More "Holocaust" propaganda?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
proxyserver

More "Holocaust" propaganda?

Postby proxyserver » 8 years 9 months ago (Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:01 pm)

http://www.abc.net.au/rn/latenightlive/ ... 233034.htm It will be obvious what the link above will be about. If by the term "Holocaust" is essentially meant a deliberate policy of physical extermination of the European and Soviet Jews, then, according to the above link then there could not have been a "Holocaust", as that program shows that to a great extent the Germans left it to the different ethnic groups in Poland, Ukraine, White Russia, Belarus, etc., to deal with the Jews, especially since, for whatever reasons, the Jews were universally disliked, which would have been a rather haphazard way to go about an extermination. Also, the program talks about the Germans putting the Jews in ghettos, which surely conflicts with the notion that the Einsatzgruppen simply shot Jews on sight. Thus, for instance, if we take with that ABC program the documents in http://www.amazon.com/Einsatzgruppen-Re ... 0896040577 we see that the Germans did kill Jews, but only as part of a counter-insurgent strategy, since, whether it was true or not, the Germans perceived that the Jews were pro-Communist; but since it is clear that they did not seriously try to kill all Jews they came across, such killing does not support the notion of a "Holocaust", especially since the Einsatzgruppen reports show that the Germans had far more to contend with then just Jews (you can in fact read the Einsatzgruppen reports here: http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org ... eport.html ). Possibly however it could have been the case the the Einsatzgruppen reports may have been tampered with to come up with quite large numbers of Jews being executed, such as at Babi Yar, especialy since I know of no forensic confirmation of such mass killing -- perhaps I can be enlightened in this regard.

(This thread post was totally ignored at RODOH.)

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: More "Holocaust" propaganda?

Postby Atigun » 8 years 9 months ago (Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:35 pm)

Are the claims about earthquakes and geysers of blood at Babi Yar still operational or have they been swept down the memory hole? The holyhoax fables have been changing so rapidly that its hard to stay current on exterminationist claims. As far as posting on RODOH, I thought that was where one went to trade insults or, if you are feeling masochistic, to passively allow Roberto and his cohorts to insult you.

proxyserver

Postby proxyserver » 8 years 9 months ago (Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:57 pm)

Atigun2 wrote:Are the claims about earthquakes and geysers of blood at Babi Yar still operational or have they been swept down the memory hole? The holyhoax fables have been changing so rapidly that its hard to stay current on exterminationist claims. As far as posting on RODOH, I thought that was where one went to trade insults or, if you are feeling masochistic, to passively allow Roberto and his cohorts to insult you.

As far as RODOH is concerned, one simply disregards any sort of insult, as that is simply a propaganda tactic to discourage incipient rervisionism, and, as far as anyone with a brain is concerned, their ad hominem nonsense is seen for what it is. Rodoh, of course, is controlled by an avowed revisionist, Scott Smith, who has told me that he believes in untrammeled debate; but I personally believe that is naive, as all the exterminationist nonsense is bound to discourage serious consideration by the disinterested newbies. Probably however, Scott cannot afford the time to moderate the forum himself, and I don't have the resources myself, so perhaps some revisionist here could offer to moderate the Rodoh forum, in a fearless and fair way, since, as they would have to use their computer as a server (I don't know much about the technical requirements), they would be open to hostile examination probably. If anyone is interested to be a Rodoh moderator they could webmail at [email protected] , although Scott is unaware of this effort on my part.

As far as the rest of your post is concerned, atigun, I would hope that, in this forum, as regards the question of alleged massacres in the Soviet Union by the Einsatzgruppen, that it was possible for revisionists to go beyound bare assertions that there is no forensic evidence in the form of mass graves, as there seems to be a theoretical stalemate with the exterminationists who seem to rely totally on alleged eyewitnesses. I have decided to order the following book ( http://www.amazon.com/Holocaust-Bullets ... 0230617573 ) in order to help me decide on this issue of mass graves and such, as usually exterminationist books will contradict the official narrative in various ways.

Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Zulu » 8 years 9 months ago (Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:47 am)

Good articles on that topic

Father Patrick Desbois is one hell of a prankster
Robert Faurisson, November 30, 2007
http://robertfaurisson.blogspot.com/sea ... el/Desbois

The Einsatzgruppen and the Holocaust
Joseph Bishop, 2009
http://www.inconvenienthistory.com/arch ... ocaust.php

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 8 years 9 months ago (Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:22 pm)

Rodoh, of course, is controlled by an avowed revisionist, Scott Smith, who has told me that he believes in untrammeled debate ...

Don't believe a word of it. Smith the shill has allowed the posting of alleged names of Revisionists, their addresses, workplace names, and phone numbers at RODOH. Some "debate" that is.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

proxyserver

Postby proxyserver » 8 years 9 months ago (Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:13 pm)

Hannover wrote:
Rodoh, of course, is controlled by an avowed revisionist, Scott Smith, who has told me that he believes in untrammeled debate ...

Don't believe a word of it. Smith the shill has allowed the posting of alleged names of Revisionists, their addresses, workplace names, and phone numbers at RODOH. Some "debate" that is.

- Hannover

I don't disbelieve you, Hannover, but, from my experience I don't believe Scott would deliberately do anything to hurt the interests of any revisionist -- although there may be technical considerations that he had no control over. As for myself, I only address "Holocaust" issues over publicly available computers, which is why there is usually such a long time between my posts, and which is possibly what those other revisionists who were "outed" didn't do, and also, if I was to use my private computer technology to post here or at Rodoh, I would do so through https://proxify.com , to which I subscribe, and which is quite useful in many ways, such as when a publicly available computer has "Holocaust" debate blocked (but which is usually awkward to use when posting).

Also, Zulu, is the Robert Faurisson website available in English, with talk about Desbois?

Goethe
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Goethe » 8 years 9 months ago (Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:55 pm)

I don't disbelieve you, Hannover, but, from my experience I don't believe Scott would deliberately do anything to hurt the interests of any revisionist -- although there may be technical considerations that he had no control over.

Scott Smith could always devise guidelines which keeps that site from being infested with people who engage in such endeavors. And if you think about it, such acts are a clear sign that their beliefs don't hold water when anyone really fact checks. Free speech doesn't mean one can place a target across those with whom you disagree.
"The coward threatens when he is safe".
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Cloud
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Cloud » 8 years 9 months ago (Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:55 am)

proxyserver wrote: As for myself, I only address "Holocaust" issues over publicly available computers, which is why there is usually such a long time between my posts, and which is possibly what those other revisionists who were "outed" didn't do, and also, if I was to use my private computer technology to post here or at Rodoh, I would do so through https://proxify.com , to which I subscribe, and which is quite useful in many ways, such as when a publicly available computer has "Holocaust" debate blocked (but which is usually awkward to use when posting).

I don't see why you need to resort to these methods unless you're from a country where accessing these sites is illegal. Is that the case for you?

proxyserver

Postby proxyserver » 8 years 9 months ago (Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:11 pm)

Cloud wrote:
proxyserver wrote: As for myself, I only address "Holocaust" issues over publicly available computers, which is why there is usually such a long time between my posts, and which is possibly what those other revisionists who were "outed" didn't do, and also, if I was to use my private computer technology to post here or at Rodoh, I would do so through https://proxify.com , to which I subscribe, and which is quite useful in many ways, such as when a publicly available computer has "Holocaust" debate blocked (but which is usually awkward to use when posting).

I don't see why you need to resort to these methods unless you're from a country where accessing these sites is illegal. Is that the case for you?

The situation is somewhat legally ambiguous in Australia. As you may know there is a German-Australian named Fredrick Toben, who is associated with a revisionist website http://wwww.adelaideinstitute.org who has been jailed at least twice, I think, because it was considered that his publicly advocating "Holocaust" revisionism was legally regarded as Jewish racial vilification; but I am not too sure about the details. I have been in communication with http://www.abc.net.au/rn/counterpoint/ , advocating that they should give some time to "Holocaust" revisionism (since on "Counterpoint" they present a conservative Right wing perspective, e.g. climate change "denialism"), but Michael Duffy has, in effect, said that they could possibly face the same legal problems as Toben, and cause the closure of the program. In any case, irrespective of legality, it is simply not socially practicable to be a revisionist publicly, using your real name, as, for instance, at any tertiary education institution you would simply be persona non grata, and would not get the co-operation of library staff, say. Moreover, I have Jewish legal counsel in relation to matters I have dealt with in recent times, and he is a friend, and would not understand any talk about "Holocaust" revisionism.

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Atigun » 8 years 9 months ago (Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:58 am)

No, proxyserver, you have it exactly backwards. I don't 'disregard' the insults from Roberto or his cohorts such as the Mathis fellow who claims a Phd but writes as though he's working on his first 'Intro to English Lit.' class. I simply disregard and ignore RODOH. Personally, I find it difficult to understand why you seem to think that allowing oneself to be insulted by rude charlatans is a sign of intelligence. As far as the rest of my post, I meant precisely what I wrote. It has nothing to do with the alleged mass murder of Jews by Einsatzgruppen on the Eastern front. I am genuinely curious as to which holocaust claims are still being touted and which ones, such as the poison fanged, goolie snatching dogs, have become 'inoperable'.

nathan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby nathan » 8 years 9 months ago (Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:48 am)

Even readers with French may not have journeyed far enough down Zulu’s June 17 link to come upon Faurisson’s 2006 interview. (Keep going, down to the long English passage that begins: “These days, in the Ukraine, there’s a Roman Catholic priest......” I recently quoted it in another thread.)

Perhaps Desbois’ newly published book might oblige Faurisson to revise these remarks. I am not willing to pay to find out. But if Proxyserver (June 16) does buy and read Debois book, he will be entitled to publish a customer review on the American Amazon.com site. He might find it interesting to do so. He will not need to be told by me that any such review must be very polite and severely factual, unblemished by the soapbox manner of internet forums. Such a review might begin:

“Father Desboois book is the record of a pious and admirable endeavour. Undoubtedly there must be thousands of bodies and many unmarked graves. Unfortunately, his book contains little evidence that is verifiable enough to silence those incorrigible outlaws who deny that there must have been millions of bodies and predominantly Jewish graves. For example only x graves have actually been dug up..........

But perhaps the book will win Proxyserver over, as it did one convinced Amazon customer reviewer who writes:

Sadly, there is usually no memorial to mark where most of these atrocities occurred, since the Germans attempted to eradicate any sign of the genocide that they had perpetrated. Desbois's team used metal detectors to find cartridges left behind by the Germans to pinpoint killing sites.

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Atigun » 8 years 9 months ago (Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:15 am)

nathan wrote: “Father Desboois book is the record of a pious and admirable endeavour. Undoubtedly there must be thousands of bodies and many unmarked graves. Unfortunately, his book contains little evidence that is verifiable enough to silence those incorrigible outlaws who deny that there must have been millions of bodies and predominantly Jewish graves. For example only x graves have actually been dug up..........

But perhaps the book will win Proxyserver over, as it did one convinced Amazon customer reviewer who writes:

Sadly, there is usually no memorial to mark where most of these atrocities occurred, since the Germans attempted to eradicate any sign of the genocide that they had perpetrated. Desbois's team used metal detectors to find cartridges left behind by the Germans to pinpoint killing sites.

Perhaps Proxyserver could add to his book review that the 8mm Mauser cartridge, aka the 7.92X57, was introduced in 1888 and was the standard service round for the German armed forces through both WWI and WWII. Both service rifles and machine guns fired the 8mm. It was (and still is) a popular sporting round. Father Desbois apparently tramps around Eastern Europe, the site of numerous battles involving German troops during two world wars and declares that finding any German cartridges is proof of a Jewish massacre and the holocaust. Personally, I believe that Father Desbois' book is the record of a pious fraud.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”