HITLER"S SECOND BOOK?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
code yellow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 210
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2003 8:07 am

HITLER"S SECOND BOOK?

Postby code yellow » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Nov 25, 2003 9:30 pm)

:?: I recently ran across this book"HITLER"S SECOND BOOK,THE SEQUIL TO MEIN KAMPF",by Erhard Weinberg, recently that I never realized exsisted until now.Can any one out there tell me weather this document is valid or not?Also,Hitler's testament (MARTIN BORMAN).

code yellow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 210
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2003 8:07 am

Re: HITLER"S SECOND BOOK?

Postby code yellow » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Nov 25, 2003 10:31 pm)

code yellow wrote::?: I recently ran across this book"HITLER"S SECOND BOOK,THE SEQUIL TO MEIN KAMPF",by Erhard Weinberg, recently that I never realized exsisted until now.Can any one out there tell me weather this document is valid or not?Also,Hitler's testament (MARTIN BORMAN).
I also ran across another one called"HITLER"S SECRET BOOK".Can any one comment on these books before I venture into them?

trtsk
Member
Member
Posts: 75
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2003 8:29 am

Postby trtsk » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Nov 25, 2003 11:58 pm)

I read Ian Kershaw's Hitler bio over the past year and from what I could tell this "second book" is just shorthand for the second volume of Mein Kampf. If I remember right Hitler only dictated the first volume to Hess in Landsberg. The second part was written afterward and was the primarily political rather than biographical part of the work.

Tom

User avatar
Scott
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 306
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2002 7:00 am

Postby Scott » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Nov 26, 2003 2:53 am)

I'm reading it right now. I think it is genuine but not very illuminating. I might review it for the Revisionist if they are interested. Much of it deals with foreign affairs and was delayed in publication when Hitler took the stage himself. It soon became obsolete and was never completed beyond a rough draft given orally. It is not to be confused with the Hitler-Bormann papers of 1945, which *ought* to be genuine but may not be.

:D

CLICK! Image

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9836
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Nov 26, 2003 3:09 am)

I saw your other reviews in The Revisionist, good work.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
Scott
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 306
Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2002 7:00 am

Postby Scott » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Nov 26, 2003 4:01 am)

Thanks, Hannover!

:D

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 975
Joined: Sun May 11, 2003 12:57 pm

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Nov 26, 2003 3:58 pm)


code yellow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 210
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2003 8:07 am

Postby code yellow » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Nov 26, 2003 5:46 pm)

Scott wrote:I'm reading it right now. I think it is genuine but not very illuminating. I might review it for the Revisionist if they are interested. Much of it deals with foreign affairs and was delayed in publication when Hitler took the stage himself. It soon became obsolete and was never completed beyond a rough draft given orally. It is not to be confused with the Hitler-Bormann papers of 1945, which *ought* to be genuine but may not be.

:D

CLICK! Image
:D Thanks very much for the info

code yellow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 210
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2003 8:07 am

Postby code yellow » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Nov 26, 2003 5:47 pm)

Turpitz wrote:http://www.fpp.co.uk/Letters/History_03/Painter050603.html
:D Thanks very much.That was very helpful.

code yellow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 210
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2003 8:07 am

Postby code yellow » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Nov 26, 2003 5:48 pm)

trtsk wrote:I read Ian Kershaw's Hitler bio over the past year and from what I could tell this "second book" is just shorthand for the second volume of Mein Kampf. If I remember right Hitler only dictated the first volume to Hess in Landsberg. The second part was written afterward and was the primarily political rather than biographical part of the work.

Tom
:D Thanks for the info!

trtsk
Member
Member
Posts: 75
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2003 8:29 am

Postby trtsk » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Nov 26, 2003 5:55 pm)

Your welcome though I was apparently wrong.

Tom

code yellow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 210
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2003 8:07 am

Postby code yellow » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Nov 26, 2003 6:39 pm)

trtsk wrote:Your welcome though I was apparently wrong.

Tom
:D That's alright,the effort is apreciated anyway.


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 13 guests