transit camp Treblinka / questionaire

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

transit camp Treblinka / questionaire

Postby Hannover » 8 years 2 months ago (Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:57 pm)

Here is, what I assume is the latest, questionnaire from apartheid Israel concerning 'survivors' attempt to get money from Germany. It always comes down to cash.
http://www.claimscon.org/forms/Article2_ensp_0907.pdf

Notice the section "Where were you during the place of persecution".

Some Believers here have asked why 'claimants' haven't stated that they were transited out of Treblinka, if, as Revisionists maintain, Treblinka was a transit camp. Well, the questionnaire doesn't ask such a question, the questions is where were you (supposedly) persecuted? The fact that there are no mentions of transiting out of Treblinka by "survivors" makes logical sense since Treblinka was a transit point and therefore it could not be claimed as a place of persecution.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Pizzaman

Re: transit camp Treblinka / questionaire

Postby Pizzaman » 8 years 2 months ago (Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:13 pm)

This is not the form to which Dr. Neander referred.

This refers only to claims as handled by that particular group.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 8 years 2 months ago (Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:24 pm)

Pizzaman wrote:This is not the form to which Dr. Neander referred.

This refers only to claims as handled by that particular group.

How do you know?
But it is the questionnaire which you provided, when I challenged Neander for the form that he said he reviewed in his studies, but curiously cannot show us.
Here is my post which shows a list of some people who have been proven to have been transited out of Treblinka. One has to wonder what their forms state. Scroll down a bit.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6534&start=15

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

joachim neander
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby joachim neander » 8 years 2 months ago (Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:47 pm)

@ Hannover:
Pizzaman is right, but as far as I remember, the form was similar, though much shorter.

You seem to have a problem with the word "persecution." Could it be, Mr. Hannover, that you presuppose that there was no persecution of Jews in the 3rd Reich? If so, we can end the discussion.

If you, however, would agree that there was something that those immediately concerned regarded as "persecution" - you know, such things may depend on the attitude a person has to the treatment s/he receives - then the period of time spent in a transit camp between two concentration camps/ghettos would count equally as "persecution." Please do not forget that "transit camp" did not mean the same as, e.g., "transit hall" at an airport today, which you pass in a short time for catching your connecting flight. Prisoners stayed there for quite a long time, at least for 2-3 weeks of quarantine. Dear Irene even for 4 months.

Last but not least, let me make a personal remark: Please address me either with my full name under which I'm posting, or as Dr. Neander, or Mr. Neander. I am not your recruit and you are not my sergeant. I'm glad to have this experience behind me.

Balsamo
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Balsamo » 8 years 2 months ago (Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:36 pm)

Seems to me as a trick from the ministry of Finance...
6 pages of "come on, what happened to you"...and then page 7 "INCOME PLEASE, please describe your sources of income" (I love the "if further details are required regarding your financial situation, we will contact you" part; point 12)

Pizzaman

Postby Pizzaman » 8 years 2 months ago (Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:10 pm)

This is absurd. Why is Hannover allowed to constantly go off topic and change the subject?

Pizzaman

Postby Pizzaman » 8 years 2 months ago (Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:12 pm)

I'm sure none of them refer to Treblinka as anything but an extermination camp.

Moderator3

Postby Moderator3 » 8 years 2 months ago (Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:00 pm)

Pizzaman wrote:This is absurd. Why is Hannover allowed to constantly go off topic and change the subject?

Where has Hannover gone off topic? He started the thread on the questionnaire under discussion. HIs replies all relate to the quesionnaire.

Pizzaman

Postby Pizzaman » 8 years 2 months ago (Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:06 pm)

The questionnaire and "transit" are separate topics. He posts his list of transitees to thumb his nose that he has dodged my position on the five criteria necessary to prove transit as a policy.

Once again: Entirely unfair and severely loaded.

Moderator3

Postby Moderator3 » 8 years 2 months ago (Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:18 pm)

Pizzaman wrote:The questionnaire and "transit" are separate topics. He posts his list of transitees to thumb his nose that he has dodged my position on the five criteria necessary to prove transit as a policy.

Once again: Entirely unfair and severely loaded.

Not at all, Mr Pizzaman.
Hannover's initial post spells out the subject of this thread; the questionnaire as it relates to the claim that Treblinka was not a transit camp. Please re-read his initial post. Thanks.

SSeth

Postby SSeth » 8 years 2 months ago (Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:27 pm)

Hannover:

Here is, what I assume is the latest, questionnaire... [concerning Treblinka]

Hannover, I think this is the latest questionnaire concerning Treblinka:

http://revisionistworkshop.com/forum/vi ... ?f=9&t=583

Pizzaman:

He posts his list of transitees to thumb his nose that he has dodged my position on the five criteria necessary to prove transit as a policy.

Speaking of dodging:

Pizzaman, do you deny the historical fact that there were Jews who, after being transited to Treblinka, went through a selection process and were subsequently transited to other sites - ALIVE - and subsequently survived the war?

Yes or No?

Pizzaman, do you deny the historical fact that Treblinka was NOT a so-called "pure" extermination center?

Yes or No?

Pizzaman, is the following statement:

There were no "selections" made at the three Operation Reinhard camps, nor at the Chelmno camp.

http://www.scrapbookpages.com/poland/tr ... ction.html

True or False?

Pizzaman, is the following definition of Pure:

PURE: free of extraneous elements of any kind; Uncontaminated; unadulterated; 100 %.

Correct or Incorrect?

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”