Gas chamber photograph

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Dan Cullum

Gas chamber photograph

Postby Dan Cullum » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Nov 26, 2003 1:02 pm)

It is good to see this forum livening up. Welcome to the forum, all newcomers. I saw something on television the other day that I believe would really stimulate debate. There was a series on the History Channel called "The SS" and on two episodes, one called "Himmler's Mania" and the other on Heydrich showed a Volkswagon (Beetle type) whose exhaust was connected to a brick building. Has anyone seen this series? To my knowledge, the photograph has never been presented before in any books or websites. What are some interpretations of this photograph if you have seen it? I believe that the responses should be interesting.

Scott
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Scott » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Nov 27, 2003 12:21 am)

I saw it. From what I understand this was a common way of fumigating for mice or large rodents. I suppose you could fumigate for humans too. The method should work so long as a diesel engine is not used. Some dog pounds in the U.S. have been shut down for using a similar method with gasoline engine exhaust to euthanize unwanted pets.

The American Veterinary Medical Association approves using bottled carbon monoxide to kill unwanted animals, but the group frowns on using vehicle exhaust, which it says can be too hot or dirty.

Baierschmidt said the initiative seeks to outlaw vehicle exhaust as a method for animal euthanasia but bottled carbon monoxide would remain legal.

http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,455028901,00.html

:D

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Nov 27, 2003 2:11 am)

On display at the Wiesenthal Center there is a segment of film taken from a 1960's Polish movie that is shown to the gullible public. This movie footage depicts Germans running a hose from the exhaust of a diesel truck to it's cargo section, the sleazy Wiesenthal Center presents this as actual gassing footage.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

montague

Postby montague » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Nov 27, 2003 6:52 am)

Speaking of gas chamber vans - I understand that the Werhrmacht used them to fumigate their uniforms at the Eastern Front, and to fumigate mattresses, clothing, etc, in the "death camps". Friedrich Berg has written on the subject, and has shown a few wartime photos of them.

But elsewhere I've read that no existing specimen of the gas chamber trucks has ever been found since the war.

Surely some of the wartime gas chamber trucks must be still floating around out there? In that case, why don't the Exterminationists use them in a Holocaust exhibit...

Rupert.

Scott
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Scott » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Nov 27, 2003 11:48 pm)

Hear are a couple of REAL GAS WAGONS, a wartime Volkswagen that used bottled gas for fuel, and a Zyklon wagon for delousing from 1922 in the occupied Rhineland, I believe.

And here is one from WWII.

Here is a Wehrmacht decontamination van that was capable of delousing hundreds per hour.

So the Gas-Vans were REAL, but not quite what the story says they were.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat Nov 29, 2003 12:29 pm)

You can see the origins of the industries lies. They have taken things that were innocent, or designed to save lives in a lot of cases, and twisted them around to something sinister. Like these examples of trucks.

As everyone knows now, the bodies at Belsen were victims of disease, evily portrayed as gas victims. The ironic thing is, as has been said many times before. If only the Germans had more de-lousing facilities/trucks, and Zyklon-B, then more Jews would have been kept alive, to do work for Germany's war effort.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”