Absolutely terrible

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Absolutely terrible

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Nov 26, 2003 5:25 pm)

He remains in solitary confinement at Toronto's Metro West Detention Centre.

http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/03/11/Zundel_251103.html

It is a sad and despicable reflection of the Industries dirty tactics, when it has to bang an ailing man up in 'Solitary confinement' for nine months, without charging him of any crime. This is how low, this wretched scam will stoop and behave for it's own hideous and fraudulent survival.

trtsk

Postby trtsk » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Nov 26, 2003 5:41 pm)

In following this forum for a while I have followed this case along the way.

Can someone explain why he shouldn't be deported if he missed an INS hearing?

Tom

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Nov 26, 2003 6:14 pm)

Zuendel says he did not miss any such meeting, and the authorities cannot/have not said which meeting he allegedly missed.

He is married to an American citizen and is entitled to legal residence, and has not been charged with a crime....yet he's held in SOLITARY CONFINEMENT for months on end.

The 'holocau$t' Industry is desperate indeed. This affair is just one more indication of the lies that comprise a story which cannot stand up to scrutiny. Truth welcomes free speech, lies attempt to suppress it.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

trtsk

Postby trtsk » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Nov 26, 2003 6:35 pm)

Hannover wrote:Zuendel says he did not miss any such meeting, and the authorities cannot/have not said which meeting he allegedly missed.

Why should I believe Zundel? Why not believe Michael Gilhooly who is quoted by the AP as saying "He was removed from the United States because he violated the terms of his admission into the United States".

He is married to an American citizen and is entitled to legal residence, and has not been charged with a crime....yet he's held in SOLITARY CONFINEMENT for months on end.

The AP reported just a few days ago, on Sunday, that Zundel was deported for "overstaying a visitor's visa in the United States."

In fact the Canadian Press reported in April that Zundel blamed his immigration lawyer here in the US for advising him poorly that the meeting was "a matter of routine." So the INS doesn't have to prove that Zundel missed the meeting because Zundel himself admitted it.

As I understand it Zundel has not been charged with a crime because he hasn't committed one. The issue is if he is a threat to Canadian national security. I don't know if he is or not but I think Canada is within its rights to judge for itself.

The 'holocau$t' Industry is desperate indeed. This affair is just one more indication of the lies that comprise a story which cannot stand up to scrutiny. Truth welcomes free speech, lies attempt to suppress it.

Direction question for Hannover. Who lied and about what?

Tom

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Nov 26, 2003 6:44 pm)

The issue is if he is a threat to Canadian national security.

Yes, I am sure he could bring Canada to it's knees within days if he were given the opportunity.

I don't know if he is or not but I think Canada is within its rights to judge for itself.

Don't you mean the Zionist lobbies ?

Even so, do you honestly think, forgetting to go to an interview is justification to be put in solitary confinement for 'nine months' and on-going ? Do you honestly think this is such an horrendous crime that it deserves this cynical, sadistic, and barbaric treatment ?

You know as well as everyone else, that he is physically weak, and getting weaker. What sort of mark is this mind-bending treatment going to
have on the man ?

Basically, they hope he dies in the hole don't they ? And they are doing everything in their powers to encourage this scenario.

What a relief it will be for the Industry, to have another with a loose tongue out of the way. They are frightened of this man, he knows to much, and he has the back-bone to let his views be known to all. If we have learnt anything my friends, it is this.. The industry cannot tolerate criticism or truth, for they leave gaping wounds in the very heart of the foul charade. This manufactured deceit, this contrived fraudulence. Living in it's cosseted cocoon, carefully refined and sealed over.

Don't rock the boat Zundel, you might spoil their over-indulgence.

trtsk

Postby trtsk » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Nov 26, 2003 7:10 pm)

Turpitz wrote:

Yes, I am sure he could bring Canada to it's knees within days if he were given the opportunity.

I don't know enough about it to comment so I won't.

I don't know if he is or not but I think Canada is within its rights to judge for itself.

No I don't.

Even so, do you honestly think, forgetting to go to an interview is justification to be put in solitary confinement for 'nine months' and on-going ? Do you honestly think this is such an horrendous crime that it deserves this cynical, sadistic, and barbaric treatment ?

He didn't forget to go to an interview, he was advised by his lawyer that he didn't have to go. That's justification for deportation even though it's his lawyer's fault. It's not the US that is keeping him in solitary. It's Canada. I already said I don't know enough about his conditions in Canada to comment or to say if he's a threat to national security or not.

You know as well as everyone else, that he is physically weak, and getting weaker. What sort of mark is this mind-bending treatment going to
have on the man ?

Basically, they hope he dies in the hole don't they ? And they are doing everything in their powers to encourage this scenario.

What a relief it will be for the Industry, to have another with a loose tongue out of the way. They are frightened of this man, he knows to much, and he has the back-bone to let his views be known to all. If we have learnt anything my friends, it is this.. The industry cannot tolerate criticism or truth, for they leave gaping wounds in the very heart of the foul charade. This manufactured deceit, this contrived fraudulence. Living in it's cosseted cocoon, carefully refined and sealed over.

Actually I don't this because I haven't followed it closely enough. Call me crass but if an antisemite is being held in solitary confinement while his host nation decides if he should stay or be shipped back to Germany, I have a hard time feeling any sympathy. He certainly doesn't feel any for what my people went through.

Who is the they you refer to in this last part of your post?

Tom

trtsk

Postby trtsk » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Nov 26, 2003 7:12 pm)

Turpitz wrote:

I don't know enough about it to comment so I won't.

No I don't.

He didn't forget to go to an interview, he was advised by his lawyer that he didn't have to go. That's justification for deportation even though it's his lawyer's fault. It's not the US that is keeping him in solitary. It's Canada. I already said I don't know enough about his conditions in Canada to comment or to say if he's a threat to national security or not.

have on the man ?

Actually I don't this because I haven't followed it closely enough. Call me crass but if an antisemite is being held in solitary confinement while his host nation decides if he should stay or be shipped back to Germany, I have a hard time feeling any sympathy. He certainly doesn't feel any for what my people went through.

Who is the they you refer to in this last part of your post?

Tom

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Nov 26, 2003 9:54 pm)

Sorry Tom, but what you faithfully believe in, as in 'what my people went through', has been shown to be lies, and wildly overstated propaganda, hence Revisionism.

And the mere fact that some people want Revisionists shut up and in jail confirms that fact.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”