Goebbels' secretary, 100, breaks her silence

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Toshiro
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Goebbels' secretary, 100, breaks her silence

Postby Toshiro » 8 years 1 month ago (Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:50 pm)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -Jews.html
The former secretary of Hitler's propaganda chief Joseph Goebbels has broken a 66-year vow of silence to talk about her service for the man who made Germans hate the Jews.

Since the end of World War II, Brunhilde Pomsel, now 100, has refused all requests for interviews and offers to publish her memoirs.

But after five months of negotiations she has given a single interview to Bild, Germany's biggest newspaper, in which she describes her four years as the chief secretary of the man closest to Hitler.

She took down every word that Goebbels uttered, both his private correspondence and his official orders, including those ordering round-ups of Jews in Berlin to please Hitler that the capital was becoming 'Jew-free'.

'I didn't know about the Holocaust. I was a stupid, politically uninterested little sausage of simple means. I only learned about the Jewish extermination programme after the war. Goebbels never mentioned it in his correspondence.

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Goebbels' secretary, 100, breaks her silence

Postby Atigun » 8 years 1 month ago (Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:12 pm)

'Goebbels never mentioned it in his correspondence'. That lends support to Hilberg's claim that the orders to exterminate the Jews was given via telepathy and thus required no written documentation.

Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Eric Hunt » 8 years 1 month ago (Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:04 pm)

I found it odd to hear Traudl Junge, Hitler's personal secretary also say that she also didn't know about the Holocaust.

Before I know what I know now, I saw "Downfall" and a real interview with her bizarrely book-ended the fictional movie. The German movie portrays Hitler as more human than monster, for one of the first times on film, so the filmmakers decided they needed to show his actual secretary say she didn't know about the Holocaust, before and after the film.

Very odd, but as we know, evidence of a total lack of a "final solution" extermination program. Both Hitler and Goebbels's secretaries knew nothing because there was no plan to gas 6 million.
Watch THE TREBLINKA ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

http://holocausthoaxmuseum.com/treblinka-archaeology-hoax

Semitism = Jewish Supremacism

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 8 years 1 month ago (Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:12 am)

I think this is a fascinating piece in the Daily Mail/Bild. More because of what she doesn't say than what she does say.

This old lady, at 100 years of age, has nothing to gain nor lose by telling the truth. If she learned about the Holocaust after the war from the Allies then she has had the standard guff to take in. I would guess that if she knew it was true by way of secret memos of meeting minutes then she would say so now. That she doesn't proves, to me at least, yet again that the big myth of six million deaths by way of gas chambers is utter nonsense. Well done to her for being brave enough to talk.

I just wonder how the Jewish authorities will spin this one...
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Toshiro
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Toshiro » 8 years 1 month ago (Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:24 pm)

Eric Hunt wrote:I found it odd to hear Traudl Junge, Hitler's personal secretary also say that she also didn't know about the Holocaust.

Hitler's personal bodyguard, Rochus Misch, said the same thing.

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 8 years 1 month ago (Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:41 pm)

Frau Pomsel was employed by Goebbels from 1942 until the end of the war in May 1945. But while his propaganda presented himself to the German people as a jovial fellow Nazi, she remembers him as a cold and distant monster.

'You couldn't get close to him,' said Frau Pomsel. 'He never once asked me a personal question. Right up until the end I don't think he knew my name.

"Monster"?
How typical of 'the media' to add words which were not said.

I only learned about the Jewish extermination programme after the war. Goebbels never mentioned it in his correspondence.

As chief secretary, Frau Pomsel had access to top-secret papers which showed how badly the war was in fact going for Germany.

So, she heard nothing from the 'monster' himself, even though
She took down every word that Goebbels uttered, both his private correspondence and his official orders ...

She had access to top-secret documents, and only "learned about the Jewish extermination programme after the war".

"Learned" to be sure, after the Allied propaganda kicked in. And so much for the alleged 'proof' supposedly shown in Goebbel's diaries.

Logic dictates the Revisionist conclusion.
B.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

Sushicotto

Postby Sushicotto » 8 years 1 month ago (Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:05 pm)

'I didn't know about the Holocaust. I was a stupid, politically uninterested little sausage of simple means. I only learned about the Jewish extermination programme after the war. Goebbels never mentioned it in his correspondence.

Wow!

That is the most she could have said without getting into trouble.
"Those unaware are unaware of being unaware." (Merrill Jenkins)

Jurgen

Postby Jurgen » 3 years 2 months ago (Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:46 pm)

Another article in the New Zealand Herald about this lady dated Wednesday Aug 17, 2016.

What I find very interesting as that she still maintains that she/they knew nothing of exterminations and atrocities.

"she says she was unaware of the mass atrocities being carried out by the regime she served."

The obvious reasons, as raised earlier in this post....there was no plan.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/ar ... d=11695727

Brunhilde Pomsel says working as secretary to Joseph Goebbels was "just another job", and that those who say they would have stood up to the Nazis in her shoes are probably mistaken.

Ms Pomsel is, at 105, one of the few surviving people who regularly interacted with the Nazi inner circle during the Second World War.

She was in the bunker where Goebbels and Adolf Hitler committed suicide at the end of the war, making sure there was sufficient alcohol on hand to "retain the numbness".

In the three years prior, Ms Pomsel had sat just outside of Goebbels's personal office each day, asking him questions when necessary and keeping track of his phone calls.

But she says she was unaware of the mass atrocities being carried out by the regime she served.

"I know no one ever believes us nowadays - everyone thinks we knew everything. We knew nothing, it was all kept well secret," she told the Guardian in a new interview ahead of the release of a film about her life.

Ms Pomsel is unapologetic even as she recalls her work manipulating data about war time casualties and otherwise keeping the wheels spinning in the German propaganda machine.

"It is important for me, when I watch the film, to recognise that mirror image in which I can understand everything I've done wrong," she says of A German Life, the upcoming documentary. "But really, I didn't do anything other than type in Goebbels' office."

She was thrilled to take the job, she says, noting the generous salary and describing the beautiful surroundings at the propaganda ministry.
"The Holocaust narrative actually breaks down on a discrete, factual level, and is only tenable when it is presented as some vague or nebulous larger than life metahistorical event" Mulegino1

Leibniz

Postby Leibniz » 3 years 2 months ago (Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:24 pm)

Brunhilde Pomsel says working as secretary to Joseph Goebbels was "just another job", and that those who say they would have stood up to the Nazis in her shoes are probably mistaken.
"I know no one ever believes us nowadays - everyone thinks we knew everything. We knew nothing, it was all kept well secret," she told the Guardian in a new interview ahead of the release of a film about her life.

This is just sad. When social justice warriors sophomorically say they would have saved the world if they were her, all they are doing is being cruel and unjust to an old lady.
If you believe in the Holocaust, then you believe in torture.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 3 years 2 months ago (Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:23 am)

Frau Pomsel should have subscribed to an Allied newspaper or another if she wanted to be aware of the 'Holocaust' during the war. The citizens of Allied countries knew who the good guys were and who the bad guys were years before the end of WW2 thanks to the 'information' provided to them during that epic battle.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 3 years 2 months ago (Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:11 pm)

105?? Wow.

Inquisitor
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitor » 3 years 1 month ago (Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:15 pm)

hermod wrote:Frau Pomsel should have subscribed to an Allied newspaper or another if she wanted to be aware of the 'Holocaust' during the war. The citizens of Allied countries knew who the good guys were and who the bad guys were years before the end of WW2 thanks to the 'information' provided to them during that epic battle.

Indeed - they usually knew about it before it even "happened" I suppose. Remarkable...

----------

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 3 years 1 month ago (Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:00 pm)

Inquisitor wrote:
hermod wrote:Frau Pomsel should have subscribed to an Allied newspaper or another if she wanted to be aware of the 'Holocaust' during the war. The citizens of Allied countries knew who the good guys were and who the bad guys were years before the end of WW2 thanks to the 'information' provided to them during that epic battle.

Indeed - they usually knew about it before it even "happened" I suppose. Remarkable...

I'd rather say that orthodox history writing has stuck to their timeline quite well. No surprise, since the [orthodox] history of wars is just the formalization of victors' propaganda, at least of the parts some specific victors decided to keep afterwards and record for posterity. Especially true in the case of victors still in power.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Inquisitor
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitor » 3 years 1 month ago (Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:48 am)

hermod wrote:
Inquisitor wrote:

I'd rather say that orthodox history writing has stuck to their timeline quite well. No surprise, since the [orthodox] history of wars is just the formalization of victors' propaganda, at least of the parts some specific victors decided to keep afterwards and record for posterity. Especially true in the case of victors still in power.

Indeed.

PotPie
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby PotPie » 3 years 1 month ago (Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:00 pm)

Atigun wrote:'Goebbels never mentioned it in his correspondence'. That lends support to Hilberg's claim that the orders to exterminate the Jews was given via telepathy and thus required no written documentation.

Well, those Krauts are innovative people. Just consider telepathy another feat of German engineering.

:alien:

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”