Is this the end of Elie Wiesel?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 185
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:20 am
Location: Colorado

Re: Is this the end of Elie Wiesel?

Postby Eric Hunt » 8 years 3 months ago (Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:02 am)

I agree with Warden, that denying that Wiesel wasn't at Auschwitz and Buchenwald without offering proof of where you believe he actually was isn't valuable. I also believe it's wrong. Carolyn, do you also deny that his sisters were at Auschwitz?

Your theory is an extension of the Jew Niklaus Gruner's lies, untruths, and bogus guesses about Wiesel. It's a big mistake to follow this jealous liar's false theories.

I never bought Gruner's story, but have spoken to Gruner many times on the phone. After repeatedly pressing him to sue Wiesel, I gave up, and haven't spoken to Gruner in well over a year. Now Gruner has decided to sue a Hungarian Rabbi who invited Wiesel to speak. Absolutely worthless! Wiesel will never take the stand and the case will be thrown out. Gruner could have easily filed against Wiesel, and gotten the press that would entail. But I believe not suing Wiesel, but a totally insignificant rabbi is a sign that Gruner knows he's full of shit. Speaking of shit....

A) Gruner's Scat Lies - Fell into a latrine for 24 hours after "losing his mind" over the thought of being turned into soap. From Gruner's book "Stolen Identity" -

I was aware that they were going to make soap out of my fat, and a torch out
the rest of my body. By sitting and crying, I became so deliriously scared that
I lost my mind and not knowingly I fell through one of the holes in the latrine
my feet down. When I came to myself, I was sinking down in the excrement.
All of a sudden I started to panic and tried to work my way up to the edge of
the framework. Finally I managed to get to the corner and I was able to hold
myself up by hanging on to the wooden framework.

The situation I was in, the smell of the faeces, and the thoughts of what was
going to happen to me, kept me occupied, unconscious of the time when the
SS would start to search for me. When the time was up, I could hear the SS
shouting, the barking dogs, and other voices making a terrifying noise as they
dashed into the washroom, the barking dogs and the only thing I remember
hearing was the orchestra playing, the moving trucks and I thought that I hed
heard people screaming.

I started to come to myself. As I was standing in the shit, I realised that the
danger was over but that I had to wait until the situation became normal again.

The rush for the latrine began at five a.m: and I was the only living person on
earth watching this tremendous spectacle from below. Because the volume of
the shit was rising considerably and the substance I was standing in became
relatively warm and easier to make slight movements in to change position in
order to get ready for the attempt to get out of the filth in which I was standing
deeply in. By six a.m. the latrine was back to normal again. However I was
forced to wait until the night when I could get my freedom.

At six o'clock in the evening the spectacle began once again and lasted for a
couple of hours. By that time however the ammonia had got to my skin and the
reaction on my skin became hardly bearable.

About eleven p.m. I made my first attempt to get free. I made an attempt to
lift myself up to the edge of the opening ring to pull myself out of the filth.
Because the latrine's bottom was sharp, and leaning towards the middle, I
couldn't reach the edge, and in my desperation I jumped time and time again
to grab the edge of the hole, in order to pull myself out. Finally the first joint
of my finger got hold of the edge of the ring and my attempt succeeded. As I
was covered in shit, I went to the round washbasin, in the middle of the room
6 x 6 m., which was about 0.75 cm. high. Using the running water, I took my
jacket, and placed it on the floor and started to splash water with both of my
hands over the jacket. Soon after I pulled my trousers off and placed it on my
jacket and started to tramp on it until I felt that I had tramped the shit out of it.
After a last rinse I wrung the water out of my clothes with my hands. Finally I
washed myself, wiped the water off my body, put my clothes on and went out
of the washroom. Without hesitation I went straight to the barrack and knocked
on the superior's window. When he saw me, he started to break out in violence,
waving his fists, and then he threw a blanket at me through the window. It took
him about five minutes to come to the back of the barrack. He grabbed my arm
and dragged me to the hospital. Soon after I had been pushed into a shower,
got a white shirt, a glass of milk and was put to bed.


1) Niklaus Gruner believes Wiesel isn't a Jew.
2) Niklaus Gruner believes ANOTHER Jew named Lazar Wiesel wrote the Yiddish version of Night, "Elie Wiesel" stole it, and "the real" Lazar Wiesel didn't say a word. So does "ElieWieselConsTheWorld" and unfortunately, by extension, CODOH. If you talk to Gruner, as I have, he will make up stupid lies about "Lazar" dying in a car accident, Wiesel walking by and stealing the manuscript from Lazar's smashed car. Oh yes!
3) Gruner lies, mirroring Wiesel's bs holohorror stories -

Our attention was also drawn to the nearby burning flames. We were told that
our property that we had left behind at the carriages, together with the babies
in wraps, was now in the process of incineration.
This admission by the sadistic SS officer turned the people raving mad and
they were on the point of lynching him. In about 60 seconds, a force of armed
SS soldiers ran up and surrounded us, and we were beaten and then driven
by a violent force of exaggerated dimensions to a wooden barrack, which was
placed under heavy guard.


5) If you see figure 16 in "Stolen Identity", I believe after Wiesel and Gruner met in 1986, and Wiesel kept refusing Gruner's letters since then, Gruner came up with this Stolen Identity yarn.

Carolyn Yeager wrote: how can the revisionist community get the public to pay attention to this, the biggest lie of all?


I have said many times anyone can sue Wiesel, but they don't choose to due to personal inconveniences and I believe the underlying knowledge that they're wrong. Even Gruner refuses to do it!

That being said, there is no existing image which clearly shows the world's most famous Holocaust Survivor / Promoter's tattoo. What does this mean? Many people went to Auschwitz and were not tattooed, including Wiesel's sisters. Carlos Porter's theory is that tattoos were a post-war gimmick and no one was tattooed at Auschwitz. I don't know about either, but have not seen a clear image of Wiesel's tattoo, and of course the book Night and most of Wiesel's subsequent works are fiction.

Carolyn Yeager is a great example of how active Holocaust skeptics should be. But I'm very concerned that a great deal of Carolyn's activism is spent trying to support Gruner's lies.
Watch THE TREBLINKA ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

http://holocausthoaxmuseum.com/treblinka-archaeology-hoax

Semitism = Jewish Supremacism

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 10002
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Is this the end of Elie Wiesel?

Postby Hannover » 8 years 3 months ago (Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:14 pm)

Warden:
To avoid any claims of dodging Hannover's question, I do not have a website. Perhaps I missed the section where a website was required to discuss the subject?

Come on Warden, don't take it all so seriously. The website comment was sarcasm, meaning that Yeager actually walks the walk, she maintains and updates a Revisionist website, you do not. No one said a website was required. Please, no strawmen.

And sorry, but you did imply that Yeager was a 'conspiracy theorist'. True you didn't actually say she was, but the innuendo was obvious. And as I said, conspiracies happen. Not all that are alleged did, but take a look around. Everyone is a conspiracy theorist these days.
You have every right to question Yeager's methodology, and no one is stopping you. So what's the big deal? Debate is what we do here. IMO, it seems both of you are elevating something that isn't worth it. "Tempest in a teapot."

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 355
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:55 pm

Re: Is this the end of Elie Wiesel?

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 8 years 3 months ago (Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:09 pm)

Eric Hunt wrote:I agree with Warden, that denying that Wiesel wasn't at Auschwitz and Buchenwald without offering proof of where you believe he actually was isn't valuable. I also believe it's wrong. Carolyn, do you also deny that his sisters were at Auschwitz?

Your theory is an extension of the Jew Niklaus Gruner's lies, untruths, and bogus guesses about Wiesel. It's a big mistake to follow this jealous liar's false theories.

I never bought Gruner's story, but have spoken to Gruner many times on the phone. After repeatedly pressing him to sue Wiesel, I gave up, and haven't spoken to Gruner in well over a year. Now Gruner has decided to sue a Hungarian Rabbi who invited Wiesel to speak. Absolutely worthless! Wiesel will never take the stand and the case will be thrown out. Gruner could have easily filed against Wiesel, and gotten the press that would entail. But I believe not suing Wiesel, but a totally insignificant rabbi is a sign that Gruner knows he's full of shit.


Eric, I have never denied the Wiesel sisters were at Auschwitz, but I'm not convinced anyone in that family was there, either. Or if they were, it may have been a very different experience, also length of stay, than what they've said. I try not to go on belief, but on evidence. My website is not about the sisters, but about Elie. I really doubt that anyone on this forum has read everything on it from beginning to end.

I am not "buying" or "following" Grüner's book, but am using the official information he got from Buchenwald, which had never been seen before; and it doesn't hurt to quote him as a source of information about what took place there from someone who was there, whether he's truthful or not. Who is truthful? Even you are not always truthful. But Gruner should get credit for the documents he revealed to the world.

I don't expect anything to come from this Budapest lawsuit, but I'm not angry at him as you are. It's Elie I reserve my anger for. Grüner is a Jew and he's a 'holocaust survivor'; all holo. sur. write the same kind of atrocity stuff. They copy each other. I don't buy into it. But he might be right about Lazar Wiesel because there are records for a Lazar Wiesel who had the number A7713. That is what is important.

If you see figure 16 in "Stolen Identity", I believe after Wiesel and Gruner met in 1986, and Wiesel kept refusing Gruner's letters since then, Gruner came up with this Stolen Identity yarn.


I have developed my thesis that Elie Wiesel is not the author of Un di Velt ... apart from what Grüner has said. Grüner was the catalyst but I have basically used Wiesel's own memoir to show that he could not have been. I really think he was not, and I give reasons that I develop. You say you believe he was but you haven't developed anything. You are accepting what Wiesel says, really without any evidence. Show me the evidence.

In reply to your quote below: No, I am not trying to support Grüner's lies ... and I doubt many people would see it that way.

Carolyn Yeager is a great example of how active Holocaust skeptics should be. But I'm very concerned that a great deal of Carolyn's activism is spent trying to support Gruner's lies.
In Jewish history there are no coincidences ... Elie Wiesel
Learn more at http://eliewieseltattoo.com

Auschwitz: The Underground Guided Tour http://carolynyeager.net/auschwitz-unde ... uided-tour

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 355
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:55 pm

Re: Is this the end of Elie Wiesel?

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 8 years 3 months ago (Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:16 pm)

Hannover wrote:Warden:
To avoid any claims of dodging Hannover's question, I do not have a website. Perhaps I missed the section where a website was required to discuss the subject?

Come on Warden, don't take it all so seriously. The website comment was sarcasm, meaning that Yeager actually walks the walk, she maintains and updates a Revisionist website, you do not. No one said a website was required. Please, no strawmen.

And sorry, but you did imply that Yeager was a 'conspiracy theorist'. True you didn't actually say she was, but the innuendo was obvious. And as I said, conspiracies happen. Not all that are alleged did, but take a look around. Everyone is a conspiracy theorist these days.
You have every right to question Yeager's methodology, and no one is stopping you. So what's the big deal? Debate is what we do here. IMO, it seems both of you are elevating something that isn't worth it. "Tempest in a teapot."

- Hannover


I actually maintain and update two revisionist websites, plus preparare for a revisionist radio program every week. That's actually more than I have time for already. :shock: So, you're right, there's not time for a "tempest in a teapot." I will ignore Mr. Warden from here on in.
In Jewish history there are no coincidences ... Elie Wiesel
Learn more at http://eliewieseltattoo.com

Auschwitz: The Underground Guided Tour http://carolynyeager.net/auschwitz-unde ... uided-tour

User avatar
Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 491
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 9:44 am

Re: Is this the end of Elie Wiesel?

Postby Zulu » 8 years 3 months ago (Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:22 am)

Carolyn Yeager wrote:Eric, I have never denied the Wiesel sisters were at Auschwitz, but I'm not convinced anyone in that family was there, either. Or if they were, it may have been a very different experience, also length of stay, than what they've said. I try not to go on belief, but on evidence. My website is not about the sisters, but about Elie. I really doubt that anyone on this forum has read everything on it from beginning to end.

A brief research at Yad Vashem shows some strange records. For instance why did Elie Wiesel declared only in 2004 the death of his father as "Shlomo Vizel" by signing his testimony under the name of Eli Vizel. Moreover, there is no indication for an automatic translation from Hebrew which could explain that name's difference Wiesel-Vizel.
Furthermore, why also only in 2009 were the declarations of the the deaths of the sister Tzipora and the mother Sara at Auschwitz made by a researcher of name of Philip Fazzini and not by Elie Wiesel himself?

See the registers existing at Yad Vashem for the Wiesel's family

1. Vizel Shlomo Declaration by "Eli Vizel" at Yad Vashem on 8-10-2004. To be noticed that Shlomo "was murdered in 1945 in Buchenwald" while Eli declared he died by disease.
Shlomo Vizel was born in Siget to Eliezer and Nisel. He was a shop owner and married to Sara nee Feig. Prior to WWII he lived in Siget, Romania. During the war he was in Siget, Romania. Shlomo was murdered in 1945 in Buchenwald, Camp. This information is based on a Page of Testimony (displayed on left) submitted by his son, a Shoah survivor.
Wiesel Elie Father Brief.gif
Shlomo brief by Eli Vizel in 2004
Wiesel Elie Father Full.gif
Shlomo Full by Eli Vizel in 2004
Wiesel Elie Father Declaration.jpg
Declaration by Eli Vizel in 2004

2. Vizel Sara Declaration by Philip Fazzini at Yad Vashem on May 22, 2009
Sara Vizel nee Feig was born to Dodye. She was married to Shlomo. During the war she was in Siget, Romania. Sara was murdered in 1944 in Auschwitz, Camp. This information is based on a Page of Testimony found in Pages of Testimony.

Wiesel Elie Mother Sara Brief.gif
Sarah Brief by Fazzini
Wiesel Elie Mother Sara Full.gif
Sarah Full by Fazzini
Wiesel Elie Mother Sara Declaration.jpg
Sarah Declaration by Fazzini

3. Vizel Tzipora Declaration by Philip Fazzini at Yad Vashem on May 22, 2009
Tzipora Vizel was born to Shlomo and Sara. Prior to WWII she lived in Siget, Romania. During the war she was in Siget, Romania. Tzipora was murdered in 1944 in Auschwitz, Camp. This information is based on a Page of Testimony (displayed on left) submitted by her researcher

Wiesel Elie Sister Tzipora Brief.gif
Tzipora Brief by Fazzini
Wiesel Elie Sister Tzipora Full.gif
Tzipora Full by Fazzini
Wiesel Elie Sister Tzipora Declaration.jpg
Tzipora Declaration by Fazzini

Other strange fact: at the USHMM site there is no record neither for Tzipora nor for Sarah Vizel/Wiesel. Elie Wiesel is not recorded there as a survivor while his sister Beatrice appears as so on the records. In fact there are 2 Beatrice Wiesel registered with very similar data, the difference being the war time locations and the birth's years 1925 and 1924 in the same town Sighet (Romania).

Beatrice WIESEL, 1924.gif
Beatrice Wiesel born in 1924
,
Beatrice WIESEL, 1924.gif
Beatrice Wiesel born in 1924

I don't know why the web of the Museum of Auschwitz-Birekenau doesn't allow the search by names anymore.
Some time ago, I used to search for a name and I obtained whether the person was on the registers of prisoners at Auschwitz and/or eventually on the death books maintained by the SS.
Obviously, the notification on death book of a particular name indicates that this person was not gassed, a precious data for detecting false claims. My interest concerns particularly the Frecnh jews deported to the nazi camps.
Unfortunately, it seems that such research is not available publicly anymore, at least for me or for the names I look. For instance, nothing is given for family's names Wiesel or Vizel. The site's link tells Look for information in partly preserved data about Auschwitz Concentration Camp prisoners Why "partly preserved"? Perhaps for avoiding troubling and inconvenient findings?

User avatar
Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 491
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 9:44 am

Re: Is this the end of Elie Wiesel?

Postby Zulu » 8 years 3 months ago (Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:49 am)

Zulu wrote:Other strange fact: at the USHMM site there is no record neither for Tzipora nor for Sarah Vizel/Wiesel. Elie Wiesel is not recorded there as a survivor while his sister Beatrice appears as so on the records. In fact there are 2 Beatrice Wiesel registered with very similar data, the difference being the war time locations and the birth's years 1925 and 1924 in the same town Sighet (Romania).

My mistake, the record for Beatrice Wiesel born in 1925
Beatrice WIESEL, 1925.gif
Beatrice WIESEL, 1925
and 1924
Beatrice WIESEL, 1924.gif
Beatrice WIESEL, 1924

Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 185
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:20 am
Location: Colorado

Re: Is this the end of Elie Wiesel?

Postby Eric Hunt » 8 years 3 months ago (Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:16 am)

That Elie WIesel was not at Buchenwald or Auschwitz, and is not Elie Wiesel, but stole the "identity" (name) and Yiddish version of Night from someone named Lazar Wiesel, and also stole his sisters... as detrimental to revisionism - which is about truth.
Watch THE TREBLINKA ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

http://holocausthoaxmuseum.com/treblinka-archaeology-hoax

Semitism = Jewish Supremacism

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 355
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:55 pm

Re: Is this the end of Elie Wiesel?

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 8 years 3 months ago (Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:47 am)

Nice work, Zulu. You wrote:
A brief research at Yad Vashem shows some strange records. For instance why did Elie Wiesel declared only in 2004 the death of his father as "Shlomo Vizel" by signing his testimony under the name of Eli Vizel. Moreover, there is no indication for an automatic translation from Hebrew which could explain that name's difference Wiesel-Vizel.
Furthermore, why also only in 2009 were the declarations of the the deaths of the sister Tzipora and the mother Sara at Auschwitz made by a researcher of name of Philip Fazzini and not by Elie Wiesel himself?


Elie Wiesel filled out the form for his father Shlomo because he was asked to do so by the Yad Vashem people for promotional purposes. Notice he did not fill in a birth date. They made a video about it which is on Youtube. I wrote about this here: http://www.eliewieseltattoo.com/relativ ... uchenwald/

Is it not strange for the ‘High Priest of Memory’ to be so negligent in recording the history of his family? He only filled out the Yad Vashem form (with a camera aimed at him) at the behest of that institution, as an encouragement to others to do the same. That was admitted in the TV publicity given it. Plus it is the only Shoah victim form he filled out.

Youtube video is here: http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... eyzOvWQzFI

Eli Vizel is the way it is spelled in Romanian; Wiesel is German spelling. Vizel and Wiesel is pronounced the same and interchangeable. Eli is also the way the shortened version of Eliezer is normally spelled in the milieu he came from. Why did he make it Elie? Probably to make his name more distinctive, and also more 'warm and fuzzy' for Westerners.

This 'researcher' Fazzini is totally ridiculous. He gives no birthdate or age for either Sarah or Tzipora. All that he has is what can be found in Elie Wiesel's books and that's all ANYONE knows. But thanks for finding this; I had not come across it. So far, there is no independent record, other than photographs, of the Wiesel family's existence, either in Sighet or in Auschwitz. I have published these Yad Vashem forms, but I am fully aware that they are not reliable. I'm waiting for the Jews to say, "Those reports are not telling the truth ... and I will agree with them. :D
In Jewish history there are no coincidences ... Elie Wiesel
Learn more at http://eliewieseltattoo.com

Auschwitz: The Underground Guided Tour http://carolynyeager.net/auschwitz-unde ... uided-tour

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 355
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:55 pm

Re: Is this the end of Elie Wiesel?

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 8 years 3 months ago (Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:34 am)

To Eric,
Grüner has claimed that in an interview with the Modesto TV station he showed his tattoo. I couldn't find that interview, and I don't think he's telling the truth about it. He has never revealed a tattoo at any other time.

As far as the other, Grüner did also come to see you and he did put forth effort for you ... for which you appear totally ungrateful. Not that you should refrain from criticizing him for his lies, but do you need to be so venomous?

Eric wrote:
That Elie WIesel was not at Buchenwald or Auschwitz, and is not Elie Wiesel, but stole the "identity" (name) and Yiddish version of Night from someone named Lazar Wiesel, and also stole his sisters... as detrimental to revisionism - which is about truth.


I have never written that Elie Wiesel is not Elie Wiesel. I have written that Elie Wiesel is not the author of Un di Velt Hot Gesvign. I say he was not at Auschwitz or Buchenwald. "They" need to prove it! The "evidence" that has been put forth by Wiesel and his backers that he was there has been dis-proven, and they do not answer that. I never said or wrote that he "stole his sisters." You are not careful enough in your reading, and that is why I work alone. I am able to answer for myself.

To the moderator: This typing window is faulty: when adding text following a quote (or at a certain distance down), it starts fluttering and the line of current typing is not visible. Does anyone else have that problem?
In Jewish history there are no coincidences ... Elie Wiesel
Learn more at http://eliewieseltattoo.com

Auschwitz: The Underground Guided Tour http://carolynyeager.net/auschwitz-unde ... uided-tour

Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 185
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:20 am
Location: Colorado

Re: Is this the end of Elie Wiesel?

Postby Eric Hunt » 8 years 3 months ago (Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:56 am)

Here's a working link - http://videos.modbee.com/vmix_hosted_apps/p/media?id=1974502

Gruner's letters and conclusions made and still make no sense, and he's full of the same lies as Wiesel. Almost the exact ones, as his babies thrown into pits of fire lie proves.

Gruner claims Wiesel isn't a Jew, stole another Lazar Wiesel's book, despite Elie Wiesel currently being an author of probably over 50? books in multiple langauges.

Gruner isn't telling the truth. In fact, he's lying. About his own experiences.

I have never written that Elie Wiesel is not Elie Wiesel. I have written that Elie Wiesel is not the author of Un di Velt Hot Gesvign


Lazar Wiesel, aka Eliezer Wiesel, Elie Wiesel is the writer of Un di Velt Hot Gesvign.

Lazar and Eliezer are the same name. http://nameberry.com/babyname/Eliezer

Elie Wiesel wrote Un di Velt Hot Gesvign.

To claim that the Jew who calls himself Elie Wiesel today stole another Elie Wiesel's book, and identity, and sisters, while the original Wiesel kept silent - or "hot Gesvign"... only another jealous Jew Holocaust promoter could come up with crap like that ! - and one did - Gruner.
Watch THE TREBLINKA ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

http://holocausthoaxmuseum.com/treblinka-archaeology-hoax

Semitism = Jewish Supremacism

The Warden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 436
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:28 pm
Location: 'Murica!

Re: Is this the end of Elie Wiesel?

Postby The Warden » 8 years 3 months ago (Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:59 pm)

The Warden wrote:2) Can Yeager show us definitively where Wiesel was during WWII at all times, or are we to continue saying he wasn't in one place without being able to say where he actually was?
Yes or no? If yes, post the timeline and end this once and for all. If no, then what does Yeager recommend new folks can do do help her find out?


Well?
Why the Holocaust Industry exists:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A81P6YGw_c

The Warden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 436
Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:28 pm
Location: 'Murica!

Re: Is this the end of Elie Wiesel?

Postby The Warden » 8 years 3 months ago (Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:19 pm)

Hannover wrote:And sorry, but you did imply that Yeager was a 'conspiracy theorist'.
- Hannover


Actually, I didn't. Her name nor anyone else's was mentioned in that post specifically.
The term "you" simply means anyone who would be presenting evidence in the way I described. It's a generality.
If you read the post again, it's said as a catch-all observation as to anyone who might be involved in the discussion, more towards the technique than the person using it.

I've been very patient so far, but this is the second time I'm explaining it, and I'd greatly appreciate it if you would stop repeating the same notion that I'm somehow out to do anything other than ask questions or offer an opinion towards the betterment of the project.

I mentioned no one in particular and the only implication made was anyone who claims they weren't in one place without offering evidence to show where they actually were may be in jeopardy of being labeled a conspiracy theorist. Or are you and Yeager "conspiring" to cover up the fact that Wiesel can't be accounted for during the entire war and she can't admit it so she has to resort to pointing fingers and crying wolf?
Why the Holocaust Industry exists:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A81P6YGw_c

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 355
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:55 pm

Re: Is this the end of Elie Wiesel?

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 8 years 3 months ago (Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:18 pm)

The Warden wrote:
Hannover wrote:And sorry, but you did imply that Yeager was a 'conspiracy theorist'.
- Hannover


Actually, I didn't. Her name nor anyone else's was mentioned in that post specifically.
The term "you" simply means anyone who would be presenting evidence in the way I described. It's a generality.
If you read the post again, it's said as a catch-all observation as to anyone who might be involved in the discussion, more towards the technique than the person using it.

I've been very patient so far, but this is the second time I'm explaining it, and I'd greatly appreciate it if you would stop repeating the same notion that I'm somehow out to do anything other than ask questions or offer an opinion towards the betterment of the project.

I mentioned no one in particular and the only implication made was anyone who claims they weren't in one place without offering evidence to show where they actually were may be in jeopardy of being labeled a conspiracy theorist. Or are you and Yeager "conspiring" to cover up the fact that Wiesel can't be accounted for during the entire war and she can't admit it so she has to resort to pointing fingers and crying wolf?


Have I ever "not admitted" that Wiesel cannot be accounted for between 1944 and 1945? That's the whole point --he is not accounted for. So you are happy to assume he was in Auschwitz and Buchenwald. There is nothing more to what you're saying. You don't have a clue. Your only purpose is to drive me off this forum, which is no big deal to me if that's what rings your bells. It has never been about admitting anything because your position is ridiculous and phony. Elie Wiese claims to have been in Auschwitz and Buchenwald, but offers no evidence that he was there. The evidence he's come up with has been proven false. So HE is not offering evidence to show where he really was. Maybe you'd like to try to do so in his stead?
In Jewish history there are no coincidences ... Elie Wiesel
Learn more at http://eliewieseltattoo.com

Auschwitz: The Underground Guided Tour http://carolynyeager.net/auschwitz-unde ... uided-tour

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 355
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:55 pm

Re: Is this the end of Elie Wiesel?

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 8 years 3 months ago (Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:33 pm)

Eric Hunt wrote:Here's a working link - http://videos.modbee.com/vmix_hosted_apps/p/media?id=1974502


Thanks! You do a great job of finding things, Eric! I'm very happy to see this short interview and know that Grüner was telling the truth about it. His tattoo looks like a real tattoo, although it's rather large.


Elie Wiesel wrote Un di Velt Hot Gesvign.

To claim that the Jew who calls himself Elie Wiesel today stole another Elie Wiesel's book, and identity, and sisters, while the original Wiesel kept silent - or "hot Gesvign"... only another jealous Jew Holocaust promoter could come up with crap like that ! - and one did - Gruner.


How do you know he wrote Un di Velt ...? Tell me how you know. Tell me when he wrote it. In less than two weeks in a ship's cabin? 862 pages? That is what he says. Why would he lie about the writing of his own book? Why didn't he talk about the book until the 1990's? Yes, it's existence was known in the publishing world, but he never spoke about it. Hardly anyone knew it existed.
In Jewish history there are no coincidences ... Elie Wiesel
Learn more at http://eliewieseltattoo.com

Auschwitz: The Underground Guided Tour http://carolynyeager.net/auschwitz-unde ... uided-tour

Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 185
Joined: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:20 am
Location: Colorado

Re: Is this the end of Elie Wiesel?

Postby Eric Hunt » 8 years 3 months ago (Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:24 pm)

A translation of the Yiddish version of Night would settle this by revealing the age of the author

Download the Yiddish version here - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FHWGCIE6

(EDIT - FIXED LINK TO YIDDISH TRANSLATOR)
One can use this site http://stevemorse.org/hebrew/trans.html?mode=yiddish and take it page by page. It's hard to get the exact characters right, and every word should be double checked via google.

The age of the author should be stated within the first few pages.
Last edited by Eric Hunt on Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Watch THE TREBLINKA ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

http://holocausthoaxmuseum.com/treblinka-archaeology-hoax

Semitism = Jewish Supremacism


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests