another faked photo debunked with style

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

another faked photo debunked with style

Postby Hannover » 8 years 2 months ago (Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:09 pm)

http://holocaust-lies.blogspot.com
I found this gem. It's so typical of what passes as proof for the the 'holocaust' nonsense. The site contains many other 'holocaust' photos which are simply demolished. The comments of the site owner are spot on.

I also suggest visitng the site and hit the links for a range of topics that are well covered there. The gentleman has a dry, cutting style which is so very satisfying to read, well, in spite of his once mentioned belief in 'global warming'. But hey, regardless of what Jewish supremacists say, Revisionists do not all think alike.

SOURCE: http://www.ushmm.org/uia-cgi/uia_doc/photos/943?hr=null
CAPTION: Two Jews are executed by hanging in Olkusz.
Date: 1940 - 1942
Credit: USHMM, courtesy of Schwartzbaum (hmmm I wonder who this Jew is? Perhaps he's the actual photographer)

comment from site:
Ummmmm - if I wanted to hang anyone, I think I'd use gallows or some other advanced technology which doesn't let them keep their feet on the ground.
Seriously, I think this photo was meant to be cropped at the bottom before being published.

Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurd impossibility of the 'holocaust' storyline is the message.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: another faked photo debunked with style

Postby Hektor » 8 years 2 months ago (Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:04 pm)

It seems they have removed the page (and the picture?). I hope you guys took screenshots :cheers: !

Jazz

Postby Jazz » 8 years 2 months ago (Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:43 pm)

I don't know if this one's been posted before but here's another faked photo:

I can't remember where I found this one, it was probably on the Simon Wiesenthal Center website.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 8 years 2 months ago (Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:15 am)

Jazz, any captions with these?

But wait, I can see them now; "Jew hung for being a Jew" & "Jew being led to gas chambers".

This 'holocaust' nonsense is so easy to shoot down.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Raymond

Postby Raymond » 8 years 2 months ago (Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:23 am)

Can't remember where these come from. I've had them in my files for a while. All pretty laughable. Usually with the typical "Nazi brutality" or "German execution of civilians in Ukraine" captions.
Attachments
extermination-squads-eastern-front-russia-ww2-nazi-germany-second-world-war-rare-amazing-pictures-photos-images.jpeg
charonboat_dot_com_nazi_in_action4.jpg
biggt29.jpg
morefakeshit.jpg
german-brutality-russia-ww2-fake-images-004.jpg
german-brutality-russia-ww2-fake-images-004.jpg (21 KiB) Viewed 2762 times
german-brutality-russia-ww2-fake-images-003.jpg
german-brutality-russia-ww2-fake-images-003.jpg (21.34 KiB) Viewed 2762 times
german-brutality-russia-ww2-fake-images-002.jpg
tumblr_lmge4jKLep1qi3ukvo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lrmv1tnzVs1qchkevo1_500.png
charonboat_dot_com_nazi_in_action3.jpg

Älghuvud

Postby Älghuvud » 8 years 2 months ago (Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:26 pm)

Jazz wrote:I don't know if this one's been posted before but here's another faked photo:

I can't remember where I found this one, it was probably on the Simon Wiesenthal Center website.

Obviously, the upper photograph is a joke. It's a hermaphrodite whose otherwise womanish face has been made to resemble Chaplin or Hitler. And look how he or she is dressed in the titty area!

I am pretty sure that not even the "German" soldier (I can't help, but he looks like a GI in disguise) originally was part of this picture. The people behind him seem to be genuine part of a photograph that was later used as a backdrop for mock photographs.

Remarkable about the photographs in this thread is that they mostly depict Wehrmacht and not SS-soldiers. Probably they are not from the Simon Wiesenthal Centre but from Jan Philipp Reemtsma's infamous "Wehrmachtsausstellung" which was not directly related to the alleged Holocaust.
"They can't prove I wrote it." said the Knave, "There's no name at the end."
"That only makes the matter worse." said the King, "You must have meant some mischief, or else you'd have signed like an honest man."

Raymond

Postby Raymond » 8 years 2 months ago (Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:54 pm)

Sadly, the picture is not at all a joke but used as evidence of Nazi atrocities.

The area under the nose is simply a shadow, not a moustache to look like Hitler or Chaplin.

The "titty area" is exposed to go for maximum effect in portraying the German soldier as a beast who raped and murdered civilians. If you look in the other fake photos, you can see that the degradation of women is a common thread, often exposing breasts in a callous. This is probably in the light of the actions of the Red Army soldiers during and after the war against German and Ukrainian women; basically raping their way to Berlin.

The original image shows a Wehrmacht Heer soldier with a smiling old man. In the faked photo of the hanged woman, you can still see the shadow of the old man's hat on the soldier's chest.

Jazz

Postby Jazz » 8 years 2 months ago (Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:31 pm)

Hannover wrote:Jazz, any captions with these?

No :( I found them together on a different forum, maybe it was originally on http://www.pictureshistory.blogspot.com? I had a squiz but couldn't find any of those photos on the website.

Älghuvud

Postby Älghuvud » 8 years 2 months ago (Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:27 am)

Raymond wrote:Sadly, the picture is not at all a joke but used as evidence of Nazi atrocities.

The area under the nose is simply a shadow, not a moustache to look like Hitler or Chaplin.

The "titty area" is exposed to go for maximum effect in portraying the German soldier as a beast who raped and murdered civilians. If you look in the other fake photos, you can see that the degradation of women is a common thread, often exposing breasts in a callous. This is probably in the light of the actions of the Red Army soldiers during and after the war against German and Ukrainian women; basically raping their way to Berlin.

The original image shows a Wehrmacht Heer soldier with a smiling old man. In the faked photo of the hanged woman, you can still see the shadow of the old man's hat on the soldier's chest.

Certainly this already was not an original photograph in the first place even before the "victim" was added. If you know a little bit about photography you can easily see that the two guys in the background (a Red Army member of Asian appearance to the very left and a Soviet political commissar to the very right) belong to another picture, originally maybe depicting an example of Stalinist political purging during the thirties. Obviously, the soldier and the old man (who looks like a Breton fisherman in traditional working clothes) were later photographed together in a studio with a big version of the other picture as a backdrop.

I am aware that the "moustache" of the woman is meant to be a shadow, but this is not random. Still today, in French comedies it is very common to make people look like Hitler by casting shadows for some seconds. The message here was "You're next, Adolf." And this makes me think that this (in both versions) is an Allied mock photograph which was shot and altered after the invasion in Normandy. The uniform was taken from a German captive. It's a well known GI practice to wear oversized helmets.
"They can't prove I wrote it." said the Knave, "There's no name at the end."
"That only makes the matter worse." said the King, "You must have meant some mischief, or else you'd have signed like an honest man."

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”