My debate about the fake Krema 1 'gas chamber'

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
TheDenier2086

My debate about the fake Krema 1 'gas chamber'

Postby TheDenier2086 » 8 years 5 months ago (Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:39 pm)

This is one the well known buildings, and it was passed along as original, and I have been debating a gentleman on there who goes by the name of "MSM4U2POM", and I wish to show you a debate that I have been having with him.

If you will, it is a little long, but the results are actually pretty funny, and he started off with Ad Hominem attacks, and then he was getting quite serious about it.

What are your thoughts on this of which I am about to post?

"Why is the chimney not connected and why is there a glass window in the door?"

I can only assume that for some reason, we're now talking about Krema I at Auschwitz instead of internal combustion engines at Treblinka. I haven't the faintest idea of how the two are connected, or indeed how the one is made proves anything about the other, but that's deniers for you.

BUT, to answer your question, why does the chimney have to be connected, and why SHOULDN'T there be a window?
MSM4U2POM 22 hours ago

@MSM4U2POM And We have came to a conclusion on the answer regarding the diesel gas claim, as you have maid quiet clear that you really did not want to debate on it, so I figured we would move on to the other questions.

Which you put so humbly as "why does the chimney have to be connected, and why SHOULDN'T there be a window" as your answer, I am going to assume that you have no idea why the messed up in this 'gas chamber' that is exactly like the original.
CryWolf1986 11 hours ago

@CryWolf1986

...around that one, then perhaps this subject is a bit too complicated for you? If you ask stupid questions, then you should expect stupid answers!

The Torture Chamber at Warwick Castle is claimed to be in its original condition, but it's got electric lights in it. I guess that means it could never have been a torture chamber, right?

If I got a quid for every time I've heard that one, I'd be a rich man. I thought you were better than this,
MSM4U2POM 1 hour ago

@MSM4U2POM Perhaps the simple question that I answered 2 days ago, that took you over an hour to respond back was too complicated for you.

And even you responded back about other topics right away, but dodged my questions.

So, we can go over to Auschwitz, right now, light up the ovens, and smoke would come out of the chimney, am I correct? In Krema 1 none the less?
CryWolf1986 1 hour ago

@CryWolf1986

"So, we can go over to Auschwitz, right now, light up the ovens, and smoke would come out of the chimney, am I correct? In Krema 1 none the less?".

And?
MSM4U2POM 1 hour ago

@MSM4U2POM If it is in original state, should it still be able to function? We can go there, right now, and light it up, and if it is original, it should still work.
CryWolf1986 1 hour ago

@CryWolf1986

So the logic is, because it doesn't do the same thing now, it could never have been what it is claimed to be in the first place???

My only advice at this point, would be to go back to your doctor, and depending on what you're on, either drop it - or double it.

Heard this one a million times, mate. It's not quite the stupidest denier argument, but pretty close.
MSM4U2POM 1 hour ago

@MSM4U2POM Really? So with the latest Ad Hominem attack, which you are good at, which is targeting my mental capabilities, this some how proves that you can light up the ovens in Krema 1, and they should work?

I still see very old fire places and ovens in old buildings that are way older then Auschwitz that are still capable of starting up a fire.

Better yet, can we go inside, open up the ovens, and see for ourselves that the oven is connected? Wait, I forgot, there is a law against that lol
CryWolf1986 1 hour ago

@CryWolf1986

I feel quite comfortable with the ad hominems, since I am obviously talking to a fool. You are spouting decades old crap which the big guns in denial abandoned years ago. It's really quite pathetic, mate.
MSM4U2POM 1 hour ago

@MSM4U2POM uh huh, that is because it is an area which you are both strong and competent in. I still see the same questions on revisionist boards, so again, that answer is wrong.

You and the believers are very well known for dodging the questions and submitting Ad Hominems at full force.

Again, can we still go into Auschwitz this day and see for ourselves that the chimney is in fact connected to the ovens?
CryWolf1986 1 hour ago

@CryWolf1986

Oh, there are plenty of internet yahoos who still ask, them mate. They aren't who I was talking about.

The question about the chimney is ridiculous, nit-picking garbage which anybody with an ounce of sense would dismiss with the contempt it deserves. Try something else.
MSM4U2POM 1 hour ago

@MSM4U2POM Dodging the question again I see. So I take it that you are dodging the question because it is in fact a fake chimney that they say on tours as real and original?

Or can you prove that it actually does work? Or at least can you prove that the chimney is connected?

I'm not leaving this one alone, because thousands of people each year see building as original and are in fact lied to every time.
CryWolf1986 1 hour ago

@CryWolf1986

As I said before, the plaque outside the building categorically states that it is a reconstruction! And even if it didn't, anybody with an ounce of sense can see that it is.

I know exactly what stupid trick you're trying to pull, and it doesn't impress me in the least. Only idiots think this is relevant.
MSM4U2POM 47 minutes ago

@MSM4U2POM And yet the tour guides tell them that it is, in fact, original.

So you admit that the Russians took this building, and made their very own gas chamber, without any kind of air pump to clear out the room of the gas?

So, this is one of the only truths that the Soviets are known for being honest about, despite after they were caught blaming the Germans for Katyn, and for all the other atrocities they have committed, this one is not one of their lies, correct?
CryWolf1986 42 minutes ago

@CryWolf1986

"Yawwwnnnnnn!!!!

And so we plunge into the tedious depths of the the 'slippery slope' argument, which anybody who has studied the subject will tell you is one of the most basic logical fallacies.

Try somethying else, mate. You're getting boring.

@MSM4U2POM As I have stated before, you have been dodging the question for such a long time, being as it is so simple to refute the claims.

Again, are you admitting that the Russians are lying? Or do you still believe that they are, in fact, telling the truth about Katyn, and that the Germans are responsible for that as well?

How about the steam chambers that are entered in as fact at the show trials in Nurenberg? Or electric death chambers?

Are those fact?

They are telling the truth right?

Still, I have no received any response back to this debate.

Cloud
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: My debate about the fake Krema 1 'gas chamber'

Postby Cloud » 8 years 5 months ago (Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:27 pm)

and I have been debating a gentleman on there

On where? Here? :wink:

The reaction you have received is the same wherever you go on the internet. "Debate" is hopeless.

proxyserver

Postby proxyserver » 8 years 5 months ago (Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:21 pm)

Cloud wrote:

The reaction you have received is the same wherever you go on the internet. "Debate" is hopeless.

So, in relation to the video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTmH06jfJ9s does anybody have any reason not to believe the alleged gas chambers at Treblinka and the other AR camps used other than diesel engines to supposedly generate carbon monoxide gas? It just goes to show that there is so much that we do not know about the "Holocaust" to enable us to reach definitive conclusions; therefore, it is possible (only) that David Irving is right about there being an extermination program at the AR camps http://www.fpp.co.uk/docs/Irving/RadDi/2011/100911.html , which was behind Hitler's back, carried out by Himmler.

Most likely this post will be deleted on one or another pretext since it probably does not follow the party line, when all I want is the freedom to frankly dicscuss is the most contentious subject in history.

TheDenier2086

Postby TheDenier2086 » 8 years 5 months ago (Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:42 pm)

Cloud wrote:

haha yes actually that is it.

I have learned not to just blindly post something and say that it is fact. I get them to tell me by asking them questions regarding the subject.

He refuses to answer me on the subject, as he mentions that it is asked a lot. My reaction is that if it is asked so many times, maybe it is because they do not answer the questions like the guy on the youtube page.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 8 years 5 months ago (Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:06 pm)

proxyserver said:

"Most likely this post will be deleted on one or another pretext"

It sounds like you have a persecution complex. :cry:

Why did none of the "eye-witnesses" mention the mountains of cherry-red corpses?

“In ALL of the fatalities from acute
carbon monoxide poisoning in which the
victim was found dead at the scene, a
CONSPICUOUS finding was the CHARACTERISTIC
pink or cherry red post-mortem
lividity of carboxyhemoglobin in the
skin of the dependent portions of the
body. These suggillations are READILY DISTINGUISHABLE, because of their color,
from ordinary post-mortem lividity.”

from: American Journal of Public Health, March 1952, page 262.

Do you have a reasonable answer to my question?

Go to Fritz Berg's web-site:http://www.nazigassings.com/
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

TheDenier2086

Postby TheDenier2086 » 8 years 5 months ago (Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:11 pm)

Steve F wrote:proxyserver said:

Why did none of the "eye-witnesses" mention the mountains of cherry-red corpses?

Hmm, and it is also noted that they tell of the corpses being blue in color from the so called witnesses.

Cloud
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Cloud » 8 years 5 months ago (Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:22 pm)

does anybody have any reason not to believe the alleged gas chambers at Treblinka and the other AR camps used other than diesel engines to supposedly generate carbon monoxide gas?

What's that favorite atheist line? 'That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.'

Mkk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mkk » 8 years 5 months ago (Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:31 pm)

Cloud wrote:
does anybody have any reason not to believe the alleged gas chambers at Treblinka and the other AR camps used other than diesel engines to supposedly generate carbon monoxide gas?

What's that favorite atheist line? 'That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.'

And "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." (the killing of hundreds of thousands of people without leaving any remains? Most normal murderers can't get away with one.)
"Truth is hate for those who hate the truth"- Auchwitz lies, p.13

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 8 years 5 months ago (Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:33 pm)

Does anyone actually read the existing threads at this forum about topics they're curious about? There are many threads which deal with the bogus tale of Krema I, but you have to look.
i.e.:
This thread is a must read for everyone, especially novices:
'Cyanide Chemistry at Auschwitz'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4111

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

TheDenier2086

Postby TheDenier2086 » 8 years 5 months ago (Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:44 pm)

Hannover wrote:Does anyone actually read the existing threads at this forum about topics they're curious about? There are many threads which deal with the bogus tale of Krema I, but you have to look.
i.e.:
This thread is a must read for everyone, especially novices:
'Cyanide Chemistry at Auschwitz'
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4111

- Hannover

An interesting topic Hannover, I thank you once again for it.

I will use the search function more from now on.

But I must admit, this is the first site I have been to that goes in detail on every subject.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 8 years 5 months ago (Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:59 pm)

Yes, it can be a bit daunting coming this site. It's in fact a huge database.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

TheDenier2086

Postby TheDenier2086 » 8 years 5 months ago (Tue Oct 18, 2011 2:53 pm)

Hannover wrote:Yes, it can be a bit daunting coming this site. It's in fact a huge database.

- Hannover

I find more sources here than any other website. As a matter of fact, I come here for information on my debates.

TheDenier2086

Postby TheDenier2086 » 8 years 5 months ago (Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:02 am)

On another note, I remember reading somewhere that debunks that fat contributes to the burning of the bodies, where is the fat cannot turn to liquid, as at high heats, it evaporates. What are your thoughts on this?

I remember it somewhere, but I cannot place of where I found it.

proxyserver

Postby proxyserver » 8 years 5 months ago (Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:42 pm)

TheDenier2086 wrote:
Steve F wrote:proxyserver said:

Hmm, and it is also noted that they tell of the corpses being blue in color from the so called witnesses.

Well, as I understand it at the Aktion Reinhard(t) camps the allegation is that the Jews were exterminated by means of carbon monoxide, and then, were either buried in mass graves, and then disinterred and cremated in the open air, or else they were immediately cremated after being gassed. There were indeed avowed witnesses (e.g., http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treblinka_ ... ation_camp ), but whether or not it is claimed by these witnesses that the alleged corpses had a blue colouration as a result of carbon monoxide gassing I do not know, although the subject is contentiously discussed at http://www.vho.org/tr/2004/2/Provan159-164.html , which is one viewpoint.

Here again I have a problem with this Codoh forum because I seriously doubt that those who control this forum are really interested in finding out the truth about such matters as above, but instead simply assume the foregone truth of the "revisionist" perspective in the interests of a political agenda, which I don't necessarily disagree with. This is because those who are avowed "exterminationists" do not seem to be allowed to express their opinion here, or, if they are allowed to do so, there is always some pretext to prevent them following through with their arguments. I am agnostic about the "Holocaust" because I do not believe there is sufficient evidence to rationally reach definitive conclusions about most aspects of the "Holocaust", and I believe there has to be dialectical argument to find out the truth about any question, i.e., there has to be genuinely opposed perspectives arguing about matters, so that, say, as in relation to the question about alleged CO gassing, there would be "exterminationists" available to provide perhaps answers about what avowed witnesses saw or didn't see.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 8 years 5 months ago (Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:49 pm)

You're avoiding my question, proxyserver.

Why did none of the "eye-witnesses" mention all of the cherry-red corpses?

"In countless war crimes trials beginning already in Russia in 1943 (Kharkov and Krasnodar) and continuing even to this day (Munich), countless "eyewitnesses" testified under oath about what they supposedly saw--but NONE have ever claimed that the victims were pink or red. There is not even one such example from any of the testimony or in any of the countless books on the subject.

The CO gassing stories are clearly a monumental LIE! The "holocaust" hoaxers blundered about the most basic and most easily recognized feature of any CO gassing victim: the dramatic and "conspicuous" color of the corpse"

http://www.nazigassings.com/
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”