My debate about the fake Krema 1 'gas chamber'

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
proxyserver

Re: My debate about the fake Krema 1 'gas chamber'

Postby proxyserver » 8 years 5 months ago (Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:36 pm)

Steve F wrote:You're avoiding my question, proxyserver.

Why did none of the "eye-witnesses" mention all of the cherry-red corpses?

"In countless war crimes trials beginning already in Russia in 1943 (Kharkov and Krasnodar) and continuing even to this day (Munich), countless "eyewitnesses" testified under oath about what they supposedly saw--but NONE have ever claimed that the victims were pink or red. There is not even one such example from any of the testimony or in any of the countless books on the subject.

The CO gassing stories are clearly a monumental LIE! The "holocaust" hoaxers blundered about the most basic and most easily recognized feature of any CO gassing victim: the dramatic and "conspicuous" color of the corpse"

http://www.nazigassings.com/

In my previous post I mentioned http://www.vho.org/tr/2004/2/Provan159-164.html in which there is discussion of the question, and at that site it is not necessarily believed all or most of the alleged gassed corpses were characterised by "cherry-red" discoloration. Another site that might be more congenial to those who tend to be dogmatic "revisionists" might perhaps be this: http://www.revblog.codoh.com/2011/06/sk ... oloration/ Thus, it is necessarily the case that I am unable to give you a definitive answer to your question, as I am just as much in the dark about the question as you possibly are, and only after much study can either of us be more confident about knowing the answer, particularly within the context of the whole "Holocaust" debate, which is certainly something that cannot possibly be even known in one lifetime. Thus, Steve F I would urge you not to be so dogmatic about the "Holocaust" debate, and, in the interests of free debate, try to keep an open mind; for instance, as far as the political consequences are concerned, it surely should not matter what is the actual objective truth about the "Holocaust", as all matters are relatively easy to rationalize away.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 8 years 5 months ago (Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:15 pm)

proxyserver said:

"I am unable to give you a definitive answer to your question"

I knew that before I asked the question, proxyserver!
The only reasonable answer to my question is:

"They didn't mention the red corpses, because they didn't see any; because nobody was killed with CO; because the "eyewitnesses" are LIARS!; because it's a HOLOHOAX!" :bootyshake:
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

proxyserver

Postby proxyserver » 8 years 5 months ago (Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:10 am)

Steve F wrote:proxyserver said:

"I am unable to give you a definitive answer to your question"

I knew that before I asked the question, proxyserver!
The only reasonable answer to my question is:

"They didn't mention the red corpses, because they didn't see any; because nobody was killed with CO; because the "eyewitnesses" are LIARS!; because it's a HOLOHOAX!" :bootyshake:

Strictly speaking, you only have belief on the basis of blind faith. If you had a true sense of historical perspective, then, at most, you would only give a judgment on a provisional basis, all things taken into consideration, and continue to examine the question on a skeptical basis until you can feel that you have truly reached something close to a definitive judgment. Instead, it seems, you just want to reach a judgment in accordance with some preconceived political bias at all costs.

Mkk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mkk » 8 years 5 months ago (Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:25 am)

Actually, no, proxyserver. Let's think about this logically.

The only proof for homicidal gassings are eyewitnesses. If it has been shown the eye witnesses have lied, then as it stands there is no proof for homicidal gassings. It HAS been shown the eyewitnesses have lied, in this case to do with the colour of corpses after gassings and so many other places aswell. Therefore, there is no sufficient proof for homicidal gassings. No homicidal gassings, no Holocaust. Steve F's conclusion therefore makes sense. :)
"Truth is hate for those who hate the truth"- Auchwitz lies, p.13

proxyserver

Postby proxyserver » 8 years 5 months ago (Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:33 am)

Mkk wrote:Actually, no, proxyserver. Let's think about this logically.

The only proof for homicidal gassings are eyewitnesses. If it has been shown the eye witnesses have lied, then as it stands there is no proof for homicidal gassings. It HAS been shown the eyewitnesses have lied, in this case to do with the colour of corpses after gassings and so many other places aswell. Therefore, there is no sufficient proof for homicidal gassings. No homicidal gassings, no Holocaust. Steve F's conclusion therefore makes sense. :)

That just shows you are not serious about wanting historical truth! I will say something more later.

Mkk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mkk » 8 years 5 months ago (Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:24 am)

proxyserver wrote:
Mkk wrote:Actually, no, proxyserver. Let's think about this logically.

That just shows you are not serious about wanting historical truth! I will say something more later.

Yes, I DO want historical truth. Because we were not there to witness the historical events, we have to weigh up the historical evidence. As I stated above, the eyewitness statements are very unreliable and showably false; therefore there is no convincing evidence for exterminations in the camps with alledged CO gassing. Plus, all other availible documentary and physical evidence points towards the conclusion; there is not enough evidence to conclude any gassings took place.

What is your criteria for "wanting historical truth"? I await your answer, because surely it has to do with evidence, not trying to prove negatives!
"Truth is hate for those who hate the truth"- Auchwitz lies, p.13

EdwardTheGray

Postby EdwardTheGray » 8 years 5 months ago (Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:03 pm)

This is funny, and I am sure people will laugh when they read this!

Now, the Soviets claimed that the documents helped them remake the original gas chamber in it's original state, yet the doors into the building open into a wall, and what purpose would the peep hole serve when it does that?

And if the documents were correct, one can see that if there was a hole where the chimney was supposed to be, then why did they not take out the bricks to that spot and try to connect the chimney to the building?

Original documents would not call for any of these things if it were a gas chamber.

1) No chimney hole to connect the chimney that is 2 feet from the building to the building.

2) Doors that open into a wall. What kind of person would make it like this?

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”