A fellow revisonists article about cremation

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9892
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: A fellow revisonists article about cremation

Postby Hannover » 8 years 3 weeks ago (Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:05 pm)

Well, let's get on with it.
In 1911 a Japanese oven brought to Dresden could cremate 5 bodies at once".

If that is true, so what?
How long did it take? Remember, it has to match the standard storyline of mere minutes. How much fuel? What kind of full. And besides, it certainly wasn't the ones used for typhus abtement in the alleged 'death camps', so the argument is desperately irrelevant and the typical false, strawman argument.
and:
fact: In a modern day, advanced crematorium, it takes at least an hour for cremation. Factor in the necessity of breaking down the bones, and we have and 1 1/2 hrs. There goes the timeline that is alleged.
and:
It can be found in War Diary of the Oberquartiermeister , Mbfh Polen. The original text reads:
"OK Ostrow meldet, dass die Juden in Treblinka nicht ausreichend beerdigt seien und infolgedessen ein unerträglicher Kadavergeruch die Luft verpestet."
OK Ostrow=local commandant at Ostrow

An alleged German order allegedly found in some guy's diary? How did that work? It's laughable. And do show us this diary, don't just claim it, show it.
and:
As for cremation capacity, SS Prufer, who was the builder of the typhus abatement ovens at Auschwitz which were heavily used during the well known huge epidemics, stated:
I spoke about the enormous strain on the overused furnaces. I told Chief Engineer Sander: I am worried whether the furnaces can stand the excessive usage. In my presence two cadavers were pushed into one muffle instead of one cadaver. The furnaces could not stand the strain.
So there goes the multiple cremations per muffle.
and:
There is a genuine, original document from the Nuremberg trials.
It stated that 840,000 Russian POW's where killed in Sachenhausen and then the Germans cremated them in 4 portable ovens.
calculation :
Experts in the business say it takes at least 1.5 hour to cremate one body today. Then it's 840,000 bodies x 1.5 hour =1,260,000 hours / 24 hours = 52,200 days / 365 days = 143.8 years / 4 ovens = 35.95 years, if the Germans where running it 24 hours per day. And people wonder why there's questions about the so called 'holocau$t'!! -Ref: IMT VII page 586
and:
The Auschwitz ‘witnesses’ Dov Paisikovic, states that the cremation of one body took about four minutes!
-Léon Poliakov, Auschwitz, René Julliard, Paris 1964, p. 159 ff. Is he a liar?
and:
Henryk Tauber, an alleged crematorium worker is considered vital to the standard 'holocaust' story. Here are a few of his assertions:
- Tauber testified to the Soviet Commission (Nuremberg document USSR-008) of 1945 that 10,000-12,000 per day were cremated in the ovens of Auschwitz-Birkenau. An utter impossibility given the crematoria at Auschwitz/Birkenau.

- Tauber stated that a body could be cremated in 7-9 minutes, an impossibility today, let alone with 1940s technology.

- Tauber testified to skimming off boiling human fat from open air cremations. Impossible, the fat would have ignited.

- Tauber testified to reservoirs filled with this human fat that flowed from the burning corpses. (same as above)

- Tauber testified that he inserted & cremated 8 bodies at once, in one oven, in order to signal Allied aircraft with smoke . Physically impossible.

- Tauber stated:
"Ober Capo August explained to us that, according to the calculations and plans for this crematorium, 5 to 7 minutes was allowed to burn one corpse in a muffle." A lie, there were no "calculations and plans" in the records which would have reflected this.
and:
Prufer again:
SS Kurt Prufer, told the officers of SMERSCH (according to documents found in the Moscow archives) that only one body at a time could be cremated per muffle and that the cremation time took 60 minutes, and that they tried to cremate 2 bodies at a time; but the temperature inside the muffle went so high that it damaged the oven.
and:
- There was a total 52 muffles of Auschwitz, never used simultaneously.

- 38 is the most that were ever online simultaneously.

- The 6 at Auschwitz I were taken out of action as soon as the new ones at Birkenau came online. These were in turn liable to long periods of breakdowns and even idleness.

- If there was a program of mass extermination, the desperate need for cremation capacity is obvious. Why then put six muffles out of action?

- In August 1942, at the main camp, 9000 prisoners died. According to Believer & profiteer John Zimmerman, Auschwitz I would have had a cremation capacity of about 4,680 per month (26 per muffle daily on average, as at Gusen).
So the cremation capacity was about half of what it needed to be during the typhus epidemic.
At the same time, the camp was planned to hold an eventual inmate population of 200,000 (a seven-fold increase from August 1942, at less than 30,000).
Therefore, in August 1942, the very month that 'Auschwitz expert' van Pelt claims the homicidal adaptation of the crematoria was initiated, the Auschwitz Bauleitung authorities should have requested a crematoria construction program which should have produced capacities almost 14 times greater than the 6 muffles of Auschwitz I at the time. In 1943, when the camp population reached about 140,000, the number of muffles was just over 6 times greater than August 1942, because Crematorium IV broke down and was not repaired (mothballed) and Crematorium I at the main camp was converted into an air-raid shelter. There were 38 muffles.

- Why use exactly the same cremation techniques as in normal concentration camps, installing coke-fired ovens, even by the thirties a crude and primitive solution? More efficient gas-fired and electrical crematoria had by this time already been used for years in many countries, including my own. For the purpose the SS should naturally have sought out the most efficient answer they were able to find.

- If the extermination myth was true, the SS must from the start have had some idea of how many victims were to be gassed and burned. It's a simple matter of math, and then naturally founded on estimates made by the constructors, in this case Topf & Söhne. Why then not build the installations required. It doesn't make sense.

- There are no human remains to support the storyline.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
TheDenier2086
Member
Member
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:14 pm

Re: A fellow revisonists article about cremation

Postby TheDenier2086 » 8 years 3 weeks ago (Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:10 pm)

Supposedly the page is located in the link I am providing.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/ok%20ostrow/potyondi/ostrow.jpg

This is the so called document of the treblinka Jews.

Mkk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 566
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:00 am

Re: A fellow revisonists article about cremation

Postby Mkk » 8 years 3 weeks ago (Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:17 am)

TheDenier2086 wrote:Supposedly the page is located in the link I am providing.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/ok%20ostrow/potyondi/ostrow.jpg

This is the so called document of the treblinka Jews.

Yep, it's there, under the heading for 24.10.42. Still, it doesn't prove anything other than Jews died in the camp, which nobody denies.

@Hannover: Veey well written post. Can I ask what source you have for the Prufer statements?
"Truth is hate for those who hate the truth"- Auchwitz lies, p.13

Malle
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 339
Joined: Wed Nov 27, 2002 6:53 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: A fellow revisonists article about cremation

Postby Malle » 8 years 2 weeks ago (Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:04 am)

Mkk wrote:@Hannover: Veey well written post. Can I ask what source you have for the Prufer statements?


The search function here is your best friend. The always eminent Sailor started this thread:
Interrogated by SMERSCH / Topf engineers, Kurt Prufer, etc.
I must be a mushroom - because everyone keeps me in the dark and feeds me with lots of bullshit.

Mkk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 566
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:00 am

Re: A fellow revisonists article about cremation

Postby Mkk » 8 years 2 weeks ago (Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:33 am)

Malle wrote:
Mkk wrote:@Hannover: Veey well written post. Can I ask what source you have for the Prufer statements?


The search function here is your best friend. The always eminent Sailor started this thread:
Interrogated by SMERSCH / Topf engineers, Kurt Prufer, etc.

Although Prufer didn't seem to know it, his admittance that it took a hour to cremate a corpse actually disprove the homicidal gassings, because as proven before, if it took one hour to cremate, there wouldn't be enough time to cremate all of the people who were dieying from typhus, and also from the alledged gassings. His interrogators mustn't have realised this. The statements on the gas chambers were made up to appease the interrogators, but as far as I can tell he is probably telling the truth about the cremations. As Hannover said in that thread:
In summary, Pruefer got a few facts in which contradict the standard story, but otherwise is simply making up things when he tries to discuss the gas chambers and other matters. He knew about cremations, he knew nothing (and for good reason) of gassings so he took a shot at improvised appeasement.
"Truth is hate for those who hate the truth"- Auchwitz lies, p.13

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9892
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: A fellow revisonists article about cremation

Postby Hannover » 8 years 2 weeks ago (Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:46 pm)

This is supposed to be from some guy's diary?
Image
But yet it looks nothing like a diary as were typically kept by soldiers in WWII.
There's only this page, no cover, nothing signed by the supposed entry maker, there is no provenance. Hell anyone could have typed this. Is this the best they can do for proof? Apparently so.

There is another detail that simply makes a laughingstock out of the claims.
The two main 'gas chambers at Auschwitz / Birkenau were exactly the same, supposedly in Kremas II & III. So let's play along with the storyline. Up to 2000 Jews were supposedly gassed until dead, then they were supposedly taken via an elevator to the crematorium directly above. Fact: as seen in the plans, this elevator is hand drawn, and is only 4 ft X 9 ft. How in the world could 2000 Jews have been loaded onto a 4 ft x 9 ft. hand drawn elevator in just a few minutes? Remember, the storyline says that the gassings and resultant cremations were non-stop for much of the period in question. We supposedly have another batch of 2000 Jews waiting outside, supposedly being tricked into thinking they were about to receive showers. It would have been impossible to disentangle all the supposedly dead Jews and load 2000 of them onto to this postage stamp of an elevator, hoist them by hand up to the crematory 'ovens' in just minutes. And this repeated process meant that the crematory ovens above would not have been capable of cremating them in the time alleged, which meant a build-up, a backlog occurred. The storyline even states that the backlog of the to-be-cremated-gassed-Jews required stacking them outside. Once again, the alleged 2000 Jews were outside in full view of this laughable backlog claim, but supposedly they still thought they were getting 'showers'. Of course, timely aerial reconnaissance photos show nothing of the kind.

Furthermore, while the Jews were waiting outside, the storyline says that a SS man with a gas mask climbed upon the roof of the Kremas (only maybe 18 inches, or close to it, above the ground, Kremas II & III were largely underground) and dropped Zyklon-B granules into a container and lowered it down into the 'holes' in the roof, into the morgues which were supposedly converted into a gas chamber. The waiting 2000 Jews would have a clear view of the man on the roof's activity, yet these 2000 Jews were supposedly not concerned and still thought they were going to get innocent showers. The storyline is utterly ridiculous.

We're not done.

The Zyklon-B pesticide granules took/take hours to complete the outgassing of their cyanide load. The storyline says that this same SS man on the roof, supposedly wearing a highly visible gas mask, withdrew the container up from the 'gas chambers' in just minutes. Remember, the Zyklon-B pesticide granules were allegedly dumped and lowered into the 'gas chambers'. And since we know that the Zyklon-B pesticide would have taken hours to finish releasing it's cyanide load we have a situation where anyone in the entire area would have been vulnerable to gassing. Yes, the storyline also says that there were vents which were used to remove the gas, but then we are still in a situation where the entire area is vulnerable to cyanide. Not to mention that this certainly would have been noticed by the alleged waiting 2000 Jews. And where does this SS man in a gas mask put the outgassing Zyklon-B pesticide granules which he has supposedly withdrawn, which would be releasing cyanide for hours?

The entire, bizarre story is unsustainable with even the slightest scrutiny. It's no wonder why Jewish supremacists trot out senile, lying 'survivors' (who wouldn't have even survived if the tall tales were true) for emotional impact. No wonder that there are Thought Crime laws against examining this absurd process. 'House of cards' is an understatement.

Everyone will need to get used to it, Revisionists are right and there is more & more of us every day. Just because True Believers want the storyline to be true (which is odd in itself) doesn't change science, logic, and rational thought.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Mkk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 566
Joined: Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:00 am

Re: A fellow revisonists article about cremation

Postby Mkk » 8 years 2 weeks ago (Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:11 pm)

There is another detail that simply makes a laughingstock out of the claims.
The two main 'gas chambers at Auschwitz / Birkenau were exactly the same, supposedly in Kremas II & III. So let's play along with the storyline. Up to 2000 Jews were supposedly gassed until dead, then they were supposedly taken via an elevator to the crematorium directly above. Fact: as seen in the plans, this elevator is hand drawn, and is only 4 ft X 9 ft. How in the world could 2000 Jews have been loaded onto a 4 ft x 9 ft. hand drawn elevator in just a few minutes? Remember, the storyline says that the gassings and resultant cremations were non-stop for much of the period in question. We supposedly have another batch of 2000 Jews waiting outside, supposedly being tricked into thinking they were about to receive showers. It would have been impossible to disentangle all the supposedly dead Jews and load 2000 of them onto to this postage stamp of an elevator, hoist them by hand up to the crematory 'ovens' in just minutes. And this repeated process meant that the crematory ovens above would not have been capable of cremating them in the time alleged, which meant a build-up, a backlog occurred. The storyline even states that the backlog of the to-be-cremated-gassed-Jews required stacking them outside. Once again, the alleged 2000 Jews were outside in full view of this laughable backlog claim, but supposedly they still thought they were getting 'showers'. Of course, timely aerial reconnaissance photos show nothing of the kind.

Also, no doors led directly into the morgue/alleged gas chamber, as detailed in The Rudolf report.(Page 81-2) The Jews would have been led directly past the other gassed inmates, right into a room that leads only to the crematoria... It doesn't take a genius for atleast one of the Jews to have second thoughts about continuing on to the gas chambers. If they tried to escape back out, and were met with force, this would seem even more suspicious to the other inmates. And if they escaped, they'd have known for sure an extermination policy was going on! If the Jews really were so gullible and idiotic as to walk straight to their obvious deaths, it makes you wonder why the Holocaust is considered a genocide of innocents rather than a mass euthanasia program!

Very good points, Hannover. Why would anyone who was making a extermination facility install such a lift? Why would there be a drain AND a manhole in Kremas 4 and 5 and Krema 1 respectively (see Cole's 46 questions numbers 44 and 45)? How was the Zyklon B heated? Yes, body temperature, but keep in mind these Jews were naked, and probably cold from standing outside undressed for a period of time, and the coldness of the underground morgues doesn't help. As has been proven before, if the room was airtight (which it wasn't) the Jews would have suffocated before the Zyklon B killed them! But nobody claims people were killed in this way.

The Holocaust story falls flat on its face when basic facts like this are called into acount. With the convergence of evidence on crematoria capacity, non-gas chambers, the ridiculous nature of eyewitness testimony, the fact that children and the elderly WERE registered as shown in the death books, and the rest of the documents prove more or less beyond doubt Auchwitz WASN'T a extermination camp.
"Truth is hate for those who hate the truth"- Auchwitz lies, p.13

Toshiro
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 142
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 1:36 pm

Re: A fellow revisonists article about cremation

Postby Toshiro » 8 years 2 weeks ago (Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:17 pm)

TheDenier2086 wrote:Supposedly the page is located in the link I am providing.

http://media.photobucket.com/image/ok%20ostrow/potyondi/ostrow.jpg

This is the so called document of the treblinka Jews.

This document is the source of the "dead Jews could be smelled from 20 km away" claim.

Even if there were 6,000,000 Jews buried at Treblinka, you couldn't smell them from a distance of 20 km.

User avatar
TheDenier2086
Member
Member
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:14 pm

Re: A fellow revisonists article about cremation

Postby TheDenier2086 » 8 years 2 weeks ago (Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:41 pm)

Now it is being claimed by their side that Krema 1 went offline in 1944.


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Hektor, MSN [Bot] and 5 guests