Exit strategy/ies from the 'Holocaust' (TM) myth

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
rerevisionist

Exit strategy/ies from the 'Holocaust' (TM) myth

Postby rerevisionist » 7 years 10 months ago (Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:49 am)

Interesting exit strategy. The truth is that Jews and the cowardly allies and the murderous USSR manufactured the nonsense of the 'Holocaust' (TM); and it has been a huge scam, not only to make money and excuse other frauds, but as a social engineering tool, for example to cover for true genocide.

However, with slow exposure of the truth, it may be necessary to change the story... Here in Britain, Kenneth Baker has invented a new strategy: let's not talk about it ever again. The following report is from the Daily Telegraph, which is unusual in print media in being, allegedly, owned by Catholics. The actual words used by Baker don't seem to appear anywhere:----

Stop teaching about the holocaust so that children see Germany in a better light, says Lord Baker
British schools should no longer teach children about the Nazis because it makes them think less favourably of modern Germany, the architect of the National Curriculum has claimed.

Tom Rowley 24 Dec 2011 Daily Telegraph

Lord Baker of Dorking [Kenneth Baker], who spent three years as Margaret Thatcher’s education secretary, said that he would ban the topic and concentrate on British history instead. In an interview with The Daily Telegraph, he said that schools should concentrate on teaching “the story in our own country” rather than the events of the Second World War, including the Holocaust. Lord Baker, who introduced the National Curriculum in the 1980s, said: “I would ban the study of Nazism from the history curriculum totally. It’s one of the most popular courses because it’s easily taught and I don’t really think that it does anything to learn more about Hitler and Nazism and the Holocaust. It doesn’t really make us favourably disposed to Germany for a start, present-day Germany.”

Lord Baker now runs a series of university technical colleges which teach courses on the lives of great British engineers, scientists and inventors, a model he would like to see applied more widely.

"Why I’ve got a thing against the Holocaust and all of that is I think you study your own history first,” he said. “I’m sure that German children are not studying the British Civil War, right? I think children should leave a British school with some idea of the timeline in their minds – how it came from Roman Britain to Elizabeth II.”

He stressed that he would not entirely exclude European history, saying that in order to study the Tudors and Stuarts, students would have to learn about Luther.

“I would focus much more on British history basically. But that takes you over the seas – we’ve been a great international country. It takes you into the empire. We’ve been a seafaring nation – you get to know other countries.”

Holocaust charities dismissed his suggestion. [NB this phoney subject is compulsory in many parts of the British education system - rerev] James Smith, Chairman of the Holocaust Centre, said: “The study of the Holocaust leaves children ill-disposed to present day Germany only if it is badly taught. The period of the Nazis was not just a blip in German history; the Holocaust was a Europe-wide crime. The Holocaust is why the nations of the world, not only Germany, ratified the United Nations Convention to Prevent and Punish the Crime of Genocide and why the United Nations looked forward to the day the International Criminal Court would be established. Forgetting how much of our legislation that protects fair and equal societies is rooted in the knowledge of how far humans can sink would be a backward step for civil society and democratic values.”

His remarks come as ministers prepare to overhaul the curriculum. The Coalition has tasked an expert panel with reviewing the structure of existing lessons in England and is expected to issue a report next year. It could recommend making history compulsory up to the age of 16 – instead of the current cut-off of 14.

Lord Baker said that his biggest regret as education secretary was not extending the school day by at least one period. He said it was “outrageous” that most schools finish for the afternoon at 2.30 or 3pm, causing “huge, huge problems with childcare”. He would prefer schools to teach until at least 4 or 5pm, extending their lunch hour to include an hour of sport, drama, debating or even puppetry. By extending the teaching day until 5pm and adding two extra weeks a year in his university technical colleges, the institutions have gained the equivalent of an extra teaching year for every pupil over five years. But he was forced to retreat on his ambitions as education secretary because of opposition from teaching unions, he said.

“There was a two-year teachers’ strike and by settling it, we made an agreement with the teachers that they can only spend – I think the figure is still the same – 1,215 hours a year “If I was going to ask them to do another 40 minutes, I’d have had to reopen the negotiations – I just couldn’t take it on.” He added that union resistance would still block the idea today.

Mkk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Exit strategy/ies from the 'Holocaust' (TM) myth

Postby Mkk » 7 years 10 months ago (Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:18 am)

As a English teenager subjected to modern History teaching, I have a few comments:

Atleast in my school, compulsory historical education (years 7-9) looks like this: The Norman invasion of 1066 > A few other things, for example a piece on Thomas Beckett > The Protestant revolution > The civil war > The slave trade and North American Indians > A bit on the Industrial revolution > WW1 > Inbetween, mainly focusing on Nazism > WW2 and Holocaust > A bit on the Cold War

Personally, I would like a bit more on British History. And ofcourse, the history we are tought is predictably biased.

I notice the Holocaust representatives didn't take long to turn up and say something about how children need this propaganda drilled into their brains instead of learning about their own history... Yawn... Anyway, I believe, perhaps subconsciously, many people think of Germany as a criminal on probation. There is some stigmatization there. The worst affected by the propaganda are the Germans themselves, who are sent on a never ending Guilt trip. As for the UN thing, I notice no mention is made of, for example, the 6-7 million who starved to death in the Soviet Union in 1933, or the 600,000 or so Germans who were burnt alive, or the 12 million (semi-conservative figure) Germans who died after the war... The UN didn't care about that, despite the latter carrying on for four years after the UN was set up. They also claim the Holocaust is the basis of our "fair and equal" society. Once again, an almost religious authority... Forgetting the Holocaust will not make all this legislation go away! If emotionally hard hitting propaganda is the only thing that stops us from pushing the nearest Muslim into a gas chamber, you have to wonder what state the human is in!
"Truth is hate for those who hate the truth"- Auchwitz lies, p.13

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Exit strategy/ies from the 'Holocaust' (TM) myth

Postby Hannover » 7 years 10 months ago (Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:39 pm)

Interesting exit strategy. The truth is that Jews and the cowardly allies and the murderous USSR manufactured the nonsense of the 'Holocaust' (TM); and it has been a huge scam, not only to make money and excuse other frauds, but as a social engineering tool, for example to cover for true genocide.
However, with slow exposure of the truth, it may be necessary to change the story... Here in Britain, Kenneth Baker has invented a new strategy: let's not talk about it ever again. The following report is from the Daily Telegraph, which is unusual in print media in being, allegedly, owned by Catholics. The actual words used by Baker don't seem to appear anywhere:----

Well said.
I believe that the discredited' "Holocaust by Bullets' nonsense (the claimed enormous mass shootings into pits allegedly done by the einsatzgruppen) is a desperate attempt at lessening the fictitious & impossible 'gas chambers' from the storyline. The 'holocaust' Industry realizes that the gas chambers have been thoroughly debunked, and easily so, and must now try to deflect away from them to the alleged pit shootings. Of course that doesn't work because none of the alleged enormous mass graves can be shown, even though it's claimed that they know where they are. And all the altered and now debunked photos that are making their way onto the internet and in books by a new wave of rational and honest scholars have helped expose the ridiculous narrative. Only liars use altered photos and the public is catching on. These are formative days for historical truth.

In a previous related thread I have pointed out how all this 'holocaust' propaganda passing as 'education' is distributed, promoted, marketed, and in fact mandated. Those that have the media and the now less than brilliant 'academia' under their thumbs can promote their false history while censoring real research which demolishes the impossible 'holocaust' absurdities. However the internet has changed the game. So watch for more attempts to control internet content. Here's some info. from that thread.

'Guidelines for teaching the "Holocaust"'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6761
excerpts:
"This is a good example of how the Holocaust is used in schools as nothing more than anti-racist, pro multicultural propaganda. Read this passage."
reply:
Except when it applies to Jews and "that shitty little country" of Israel. For the "Chosen ones", concentration camps, ethnic cleansing, apartheid policies, endless atrocities, Jews only villages, Jews only land, Jews only roads, Jews only water, and rampant mass murder are all just fine. Jewish supremacist violence, thought, and actions are quite the norm and anyone that doesn't accept it be damned.

Here's some examples of how they get away with it and how proud they are of it.

'Domination of American Media by Jews / as stated by Jews'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3461&p=23407
and:
'Media bias, control, & censorship / quotes of note'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=605&p=3592

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”