Call for Ban on Holo-teaching in UK schools

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
astro3
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Call for Ban on Holo-teaching in UK schools

Postby astro3 » 7 years 10 months ago (Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:20 am)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/ed ... Baker.html
29 December 2011
Stop teaching about the holocaust so that children see Germany in a better light, says Lord Baker

British schools should no longer teach children about the Nazis because it makes them think less favourably of modern Germany, the architect of the National Curriculum has claimed.

Lord Baker of Dorking, who spent three years as Margaret Thatcher’s education secretary, said that he would ban the topic and concentrate on British history instead.

In an interview with The Daily Telegraph, he said that schools should concentrate on teaching “the story in our own country” rather than the events of the Second World War, including the Holocaust. Lord Baker, who introduced the National Curriculum in the 1980s, said: “I would ban the study of Nazism from the history curriculum totally. “It’s one of the most popular courses because it’s easily taught and I don’t really think that it does anything to learn more about Hitler and Nazism and the Holocaust. “It doesn’t really make us favourably disposed to Germany for a start, present-day Germany.”

Lord Baker now runs a series of university technical colleges which teach courses on the lives of great British engineers, scientists and inventors, a model he would like to see applied more widely. "Why I’ve got a thing against the Holocaust and all of that is I think you study your own history first,” he said. “I’m sure that German children are not studying the British Civil War, right? “I think children should leave a British school with some idea of the timeline in their minds – how it came from Roman Britain to Elizabeth II.”

He stressed that he would not entirely exclude European history, saying that in order to study the Tudors and Stuarts, students would have to learn about Luther. “I would focus much more on British history basically. But that takes you over the seas – we’ve been a great international country. It takes you into the empire. We’ve been a seafaring nation – you get to know other countries.”

Holocaust charities dismissed his suggestion. James Smith, Chairman of the Holocaust Centre, said: “The study of the Holocaust leaves children ill-disposed to present day Germany only if it is badly taught. The period of the Nazis was not just a blip in German history; the Holocaust was a Europe-wide crime. The Holocaust is why the nations of the world, not only Germany, ratified the United Nations Convention to Prevent and Punish the Crime of Genocide and why the United Nations looked forward to the day the International Criminal Court would be established. “Forgetting how much of our legislation that protects fair and equal societies is rooted in the knowledge of how far humans can sink would be a backward step for civil society and democratic values.”

The Telegraph very much represents the views of the British Establishment.

Turning of the Tide?
Have a look at the 337 comments after this article – a MAJORITY of them are critical of Holocaust mythology! This has never happened before on any UK-media public forum. You can post a comment here and it won’t be deleted - it may be moderated by deleting certain bits, but that’s all.

For an excellent CODOH debate about Holo-teaching in UK schools, see: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6658

Mkk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Call for Ban on Holo-teaching in UK schools

Postby Mkk » 7 years 10 months ago (Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:17 pm)

Astro,

This has been posted already here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6773

You say the Telegraph is the view of the British Establishment. I don't see what difference that makes, it is simply publishing the controversial opinion of Lord Baker, and also putting across the views of a Holocaust charity
"Truth is hate for those who hate the truth"- Auchwitz lies, p.13

rerevisionist

Postby rerevisionist » 7 years 10 months ago (Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:12 pm)

I have posted it before, but astro's emphasis is different - he stresses the postings - I've checked, and there are very well-informed revisionist ones, plus of course the tired liars. There are also many naive people repeating the official line, who simply can't grasp they have been lied to.

The Catholic ownership of the paper may be very significant. Remember Bishop(?) Williamson, who judging by accounts here, is by no means alone. Possibly the paper will start to run revisionist pieces - who knows? There's plenty of material on this site - I don't know the copyright position, but if you feel it's OK perhaps someone from CODOH could email their editor and give permission to quote anything.

astro3
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby astro3 » 7 years 9 months ago (Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:39 pm)

There are about 580 comments posted on this topic so far. I got them ordered by 'best ratings' and then counted the first hundred or so, i.e. the top, best rated comments.
Most of the comments can be grouped as being either Pro- H, i.e believing in it, or Revisionist.
In other words, the main debate polarised along these lines, with only a fewer number focussing on the question of whether it should be taught at schools.
I got this score:
Revisionist 41, pro-H 35, indeterminate 23.

I suggest that this reflects an enormous sea-change in public opinion, which has never happened before.

We're winning!

This isn't in some fringe journal, but in a pillar of the British Establishment, ie The Telegraph.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 7 years 9 months ago (Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:00 pm)

astro3 wrote:There are about 580 comments posted on this topic so far. I got them ordered by 'best ratings' and then counted the first hundred or so, i.e. the top, best rated comments.
Most of the comments can be grouped as being either Pro- H, i.e believing in it, or Revisionist.
In other words, the main debate polarised along these lines, with only a fewer number focussing on the question of whether it should be taught at schools.
I got this score:

I suggest that this reflects an enormous sea-change in public opinion, which has never happened before.

We're winning!

This isn't in some fringe journal, but in a pillar of the British Establishment, ie The Telegraph.

This does not surprise me in the least. It's the Jewish supremacist dominated media and 'academia' which tells everyone what the public supposedly thinks. As I stated in:
'Auschwitz II Birkenau Sonderkommando Testimony Clips'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6766&p=48880
... no matter how Revisionists go about exposing the absurd 'holocaust' storyline they will be labeled 'racist, antisemitic nut jobs not to be taken seriously'. You're dreaming if you think the usual name calling and accusations will seize if somehow Revisionists play nice and don't mention the Jewish supremacists' creation and promotion of a narrative which the Jewish supremacists benefit enormously from.
And frankly I don't think Joe six-pack really cares about whether someone is labeled 'antisemitic', his main concern is admitting that he's been duped into believing a truly laughable storyline. Joe six-pack knows that Jewish supremacist interests run the media and militantly police 'academia', he just has a problem in accepting that he's been played for a chump.
Anyone scrutinizing the 'holocaust' will be labelled all those things you refer to regardless of the approach they take. Do you really think those that who have pointed out "the inconsistent prosecution /persecution of people like John Demjanjuk and the victim/hero status of the supposed "Sonderkommandos" have escaped the wrath of Jewish supremacism? Do you think those like master chemist Germar Rudolf have escaped the evilness of Jewish supremacism?

People are generally not as protective of the ridiculous & impossible storyline as they are led to believe they are. And even 'Joe six-pack' wants to throw off the chains that have been placed around him. You read and hear things like 'the public is outraged by holocaust deniers ....blah, blah'. IMO, this is not really true. Certainly Jewish supremacists and some of the goyim will be 'outraged'*, at least they will say so in public, and certainly most people fear the violence and threats that Jewish supremacists exert upon anyone who publicly speaks out, but underneath it all I maintain that people are smelling a rat when it comes to the 'holocaust' narrative. Ultimately, censorship, threats, and violence from Jewish supremacists creates a public backlash, and the extreme Jewish supremacist behavior is actually instructional in the lack of truthfulness of the 'holocaust' claims.
* The Jewish supremacists are mostly 'outraged' by the potential lack of profits, diminished political power, and the end of deferential treatment they have received (extorted) from the public.
Excellent posts as usual from astro3. Yes, we are winning.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Mkk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mkk » 7 years 9 months ago (Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:46 am)

astro3 wrote:There are about 580 comments posted on this topic so far. I got them ordered by 'best ratings' and then counted the first hundred or so, i.e. the top, best rated comments.
I got this score:

We're winning!

Excellent news! Anyone can post a comment but the rating system shows more and more people are waking up to the impossible Holocaust storyline! This is also confirmed by poll results, see here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4161&hilit
Off topic, but interestingly, the poll shows that, not only do nearly half of the Germans either disbelieve or have reservations on the Holocaust storyline, but- wait for this- 30 percent say they thought the Nazis were "mostly positive" for the German people, and another 25 percent have mixed feelings! It seems a complete reversal of the Germans feelings about their past is taking place. :D
"Truth is hate for those who hate the truth"- Auchwitz lies, p.13

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”