Holocaust survivors are like zombies. After all, that's how they survived—right? If they look like zombies even sixty years after the war, like Elie Wiesel does, all the better. It makes their horror tales all the more compelling. They are still human, at least partially—but they have been programmed to lie with great skill omitting inconvenient facts in order to boost the holocaust mythology. And of course, they avoid serious questioning by people who are not totally sympathetic and programmed themselves. How dare anyone ever doubt their stories. It all brings them endless rewards. It also excuses the crimes and real atrocities of their fellow Jews, especially in the Middle East.
1. When did you enter a concentration camp or labor camp and when did you leave?
2. How old were you when you entered?
3. What job skills did you have if any?
4. What did you actually do throughout your incarceration in such camps?
5. Were you fed and how often?
6. Were you given shelter?
7. Were you given clean clothing and how often?
8. Were you ever too ill to work and were you given medical care?
9. For how long were you ever unable to work?
10, Why do you believe the Germans had ever wanted to kill you?
The trick questions are not really tricky at all. They are simply the kinds of normal and reasonable questions that defense attorneys should always ask prosecution witnesses. However, we have all been so thoroughly programmed with holocaust propaganda that hardly anyone ever dares to ask the right questions. The zombies are like saints. The real "trick" is to simply ask the questions!
Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!