Mass Graves claimed to be found at Treblinka

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Mass Graves claimed to be found at Treblinka

Postby Turpitz » 7 years 9 months ago (Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:04 pm)

"Mass Graves claimed to be found at Treblinka"

It never, ever progresses further than this does it? And deep down everyone knows that physically, it will come to nothing. Year after year the Jew keeps the stupified Goy clutching at straws with their tall tales. All this hollow clap-trap does is keeps the guilt fresh in the Goy's mind, and gives a chance for the "repeaters" to reiterate the tiresome phrases, and their "facts and figures".

I'll come back in a year ( if that "Shitty Little Country" hasn't started WWIII) and I guarantee nothing will have come of this. Typical, from the scum BBC to be propogating bullshit, should we expect any different when one looks at their legacy of lying?

Have you cried for a Jew today?

astro3
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby astro3 » 7 years 9 months ago (Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:28 am)

Calm down, Mr Turpitz. As for your cri de coer "It never, ever progresses further than this does it?" our only hope is that Krege wil get de-timidified and come out with his Report. A little bird told me that "Krege has to be careful if he does not wish to risk his current job, etc. Once we have the report of this latest work, then I think Krege will come forward..." The 'latest work' here may be an in-depth critique by Kues concering Dr Crolls' investigation.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 7 years 9 months ago (Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:59 am)

astro3 wrote:Calm down, Mr Turpitz. As for your cri de coer "It never, ever progresses further than this does it?" our only hope is that Krege wil get de-timidified and come out with his Report. A little bird told me that "Krege has to be careful if he does not wish to risk his current job, etc. Once we have the report of this latest work, then I think Krege will come forward..." The 'latest work' here may be an in-depth critique by Kues concering Dr Crolls' investigation.

I suggest you pursue your current methods, that of intimidation and persecution rather than trying to produce physical evidence. I think it is a touch late in the day to try and invent something you know doesn't exist, and hasn't for around seventy years. It is the best option for compulsive liars, that is why the industry adopted those tactics in the first place.

Shit like this:
is the typical standard of industry evidence for the extermination of eleven million.

"The Great Paper Chase"!

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 7 years 9 months ago (Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:59 am)

Turpitz wrote:
astro3 wrote:Calm down, Mr Turpitz. As for your cri de coer "It never, ever progresses further than this does it?" our only hope is that Krege wil get de-timidified and come out with his Report. A little bird told me that "Krege has to be careful if he does not wish to risk his current job, etc. Once we have the report of this latest work, then I think Krege will come forward..." The 'latest work' here may be an in-depth critique by Kues concering Dr Crolls' investigation.

I suggest you pursue your current methods, that of intimidation and persecution rather than trying to produce physical evidence. I think it is a touch late in the day to try and invent something you know doesn't exist, and hasn't for around seventy years. It is the best option for compulsive liars, that is why the industry adopted those tactics in the first place.

Shit like this:
http://cdn2.spiegel.de/images/image-304 ... 9-viav.jpg
is the typical standard of industry evidence for the extermination of eleven million.

"The Great Paper Chase"!

Your post had absolutely nothing to do with Astro3's post that it claimed to be commenting on.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 7 years 9 months ago (Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:30 am)

Your post had absolutely nothing to do with Astro3's post that it claimed to be commenting on.

That all depends how one construes it dear boy!

I also note your post has nothing to do with the thread title.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 7 years 9 months ago (Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:14 am)

And I will also add that my post has everything to do with mass graves, or in the industry's case, lack of. Mass graves are "physical evidence", and you and your friends don't seem to have much of that do you? It seems a bit odd to have trials at the wars end (or show trials in the industry's case) and then seventy years later start looking for evidence, don't you think?
We have heard all this tripe before anyway, and as I said previously, the industry has chosen a path of persecution and intimidation because they have no other option, simply because they are liars and they know it.

And unless you want to add something constructive, like evidence to counter my arguments, then I shall ignore your blatant attempts at disrupting the "fact" the industry has not, and never will exhume a mass grave. You have about as much evidence for a mass grave as you have for Saddam's WMD's.

Random

Postby Random » 7 years 9 months ago (Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:38 am)

astro3 wrote:A little bird told me that "Krege has to be careful if he does not wish to risk his current job, etc.

That would make sense. Those groups always use those methods to stifle any form of enquiry. Didn't Krege also take core samples? They would be even more damning evidence than GPR, since it would show up any ash or remains in the soil layers, the percentage content of the same, and would confirm the exact depth of any such graves, eliminating any speculation. If there was nothing to hide, you would think the historians would welcome Krege's study with open arms, or has any study got to have the conclusion written and approved first before any research can go ahead?

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 7 years 9 months ago (Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:31 am)

Turpitz wrote:It seems a bit odd to have trials at the wars end (or show trials in the industry's case) and then seventy years later start looking for evidence, don't you think?
[...] ... the industry has not, and never will exhume a mass grave.

Quite right. These are the kind of things that should be emphasized and cried out to the public. The public is not going to take the time to understand the size of pits and other excavation details. They WILL understand that the Germans were found guilty of mass murder in 1945-48 without any evidence! Why have they never found any? In the past they didn't even try to find it. Now they use the excuse of Jewish burial laws, which were probably invented for this very purpose. It is all BS and this is what should be front and center in the revisionist movement, not respectfully disagreeing.

Do these fabricators -- the BBC, the New York Times, the Holocaust Industry spokesmen -- deserve respect? No. They should be ridiculed, but those doing the ridiculing must have the facts in hand. Should the subject of Jewish burial laws be treated respectfully. No. Ridicule the whole idea because it's hocus-pocus. We already see in this idea that anything to do with Jews and their "religion" is sacrosanct although no other religions are. This idea that Jewish religious law can take precedence over scientific, forensic investigation of a crime needs to be blown away.

Also, drawings by anonymous Auschwitz 'prisoners' that are suddenly found in bottles should be attacked big-time. The ludicrousness of such is what should be pointed out. The holocaust hacks hide behind PhD's, but they are nothing more than liars, slanderers and murderers. Including Ms. Croll.
In Jewish history there are no coincidences ... Elie Wiesel
Learn more at http://eliewieseltattoo.com

Auschwitz: The Underground Guided Tour http://carolynyeager.net/auschwitz-unde ... uided-tour

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 7 years 9 months ago (Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:55 pm)

Calm down, Turpitz.

You posted:

implying that astro3 was defending the exterminationist thesis when in fact he was doing the opposite!

You probably don't realise it, as you have not been here much recently, but astro3 has suffered professionally for his revisionism. He is also the originator and main contributor to the sticky thread on Chemistry at Auschwitz.

I'm not sure who you mean by "you and your friends" (addressed to me) but, again, if you had looked at my posts you would have seen that I am not an exterminationist either.

Let's now get back to talking about Treblinka.

Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Eric Hunt » 7 years 9 months ago (Thu Jan 26, 2012 3:51 pm)

I don't think we've talked about the map of alleged graves the BBC / Colls have now produced.

_58004030_treblinka_464.gif

Totally different from what has previously been claimed. Too small for 800,000 corpses.

Great news for lie deniers.
Watch THE TREBLINKA ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

http://holocausthoaxmuseum.com/treblinka-archaeology-hoax

Semitism = Jewish Supremacism

EtienneSC
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby EtienneSC » 7 years 9 months ago (Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:08 pm)

Yes Eric, there are several points to make about the Colls map. One is the apparent round shape of the largest pit. The eye-witness drawings have rectangular pits. Mattogno refers to the site being bombed towards the end of the war, which he attributes to the Soviets. A large bomb would presumable create a round crater that might later be filled in. So there is reasonable doubt about the content of the pits on the basis of information so far disclosed.

Mkk's style of analysis seems to indicate that the pits discovered are not consistent with the eye-witness accounts from which 800,000 deaths are presumed. However, Mattogno indicates that several such sources simply use eye-witness accounts of train frequency and carriage numbers and occupancy, though some have some other basis. It is hence possible that a much smaller number of people were killed, buried, etc. However, you would need to get below ground to establish anything further.

I don't agree with Carolyn that Dr Sturdy-Colls is a "liar". I assume she believes what she has been told and what she has found out on her own account she seems to have reported faithfully. The only shame is that her work has not yet been published. We should certainly not make enemies of the few people who have access to the equipment, expertise and funding to research the topic, given the apparent unreliability of the eye-witnesses.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 7 years 9 months ago (Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:50 pm)

Note the word "probable" on the map legend. This sham 'study' gets more ridiculous by the minute. And I guess 'Jewish law' prevents excavation of the alleged "probable location of gas chambers" too.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 7 years 9 months ago (Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:27 pm)

EtienneSC wrote:I don't agree with Carolyn that Dr Sturdy-Colls is a "liar". I assume she believes what she has been told and what she has found out on her own account she seems to have reported faithfully. The only shame is that her work has not yet been published. We should certainly not make enemies of the few people who have access to the equipment, expertise and funding to research the topic, given the apparent unreliability of the eye-witnesses.

Hi Etienne,
Do you think Dr. Colls would be getting all this support and publicity from the BBC and elsewhere if they were not sure she was not a sincere truth seeker? If she intends to faithfully report true findings, "they" already know those are not the findings they want. Let's not be naive. Haven't we given all these "new investigations" the benefit of the doubt for long enough? It's all publicity ... as someone here has already said.
In Jewish history there are no coincidences ... Elie Wiesel
Learn more at http://eliewieseltattoo.com

Auschwitz: The Underground Guided Tour http://carolynyeager.net/auschwitz-unde ... uided-tour

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 7 years 9 months ago (Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:21 am)

Carolyn Yeager wrote:Hi Etienne,
Do you think Dr. Colls would be getting all this support and publicity from the BBC and elsewhere if they were not sure she was not a sincere truth seeker? If she intends to faithfully report true findings, "they" already know those are not the findings they want. Let's not be naive. Haven't we given all these "new investigations" the benefit of the doubt for long enough? It's all publicity ... as someone here has already said.

Carolyn,
I understand the point you are making and I am in broad agreement with it. I don't think the BBC, Birmingham University, etc. are closet Revisionists who secretly know there's nothing there, but I do agree that the operation is likely to be wound up quickly when it doesn't confirm what they want it to find.

Nevertheless, EtienneSC has a point, though he may have expressed it a little naively. I would put it like this: Revisionists should support the effort to obtain scientific evidence (even if they doubt its sincerity) and monitor it very closely, as is indeed happening in this thread. The researchers need to be held to account for any unscientific manipulation of evidence, failure to report accurately or attempts to end the research prematurely. Though the project leader has proclaimed her confirmation bias, there may well be others within the team who are more honest searchers after truth , but are afraid to speak out. They should be encouraged, as should similarly-minded folk in the public at large*. This is better achieved by ourselves maintaining an objective attitude to the findings than by blanket condemnation and confrontation. It also means that if, after application of genuine scientific techniques, the research comes up with conclusions that do not match our own confirmation bias, we must be prepared to face them honestly.

The current reported findings are inconclusive and have been misrepresented on Radio 4 and the excuses for not proceeding further are disingenuous. This needs to be brought to the public's attention.

*It has become clear from the comments section on recent articles in the Mail, Telegraph and New Statesman that there are more people out there who share at least some of Revisionists' doubts than we had perhaps realised. These comments sections are among the few public outlets available for such doubts.

gatedancer

Postby gatedancer » 7 years 9 months ago (Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:40 pm)

Cloud wrote:There is a leprechaun inside of this box, but I won't allow anyone to open it (why?) and verify for themselves (which would be the most reasonable thing to do). So how can you tell whether or not if there really is a leprechaun inside of this box?

You're on the right track, but you need to go a step fruther. Ms. Crolls, or at least the Daily Mail, Jerusalem Post, and other news outlets who have reported her findings, have said that there is a Jolly Green Giant in the box.

The largest of the half dozen excavated areas she found was only 26 x 17 x 4 (min.) meters deep, or 1768 cubic meters. At 5 bodies per cubic meter - which is probably too much - that means the pit could have held only 8840 bodies, and that's assuming it was a grave at one time, and it was filled to the max - both major assumptions.

Even at that, the pit could only have held a little more than 1% of the number of bodies that the standard history holds were buried there. And she only found a half dozen other pits, all of which are smaller. She didn't find anything different from what the Soviets found in 1944 and the Poles found in 1945. We already know there was a bomb crater and a garbage dump, and a grave with 300 bodies. There are not graves, or areas of disturbed soil that could have been graves, big enough to have held 700,000 to 800,000 people. They basically found what could possible be a penny and they claim that they found a dollar.

People like Arad, Hilberg, and Dawidowitz have ignored the 1945 Polish investigation for good reason - it didn't find the mass graves that are claimed. Ms. Crolls has confirmed it. Idiots at the Daily Mail and the Jerusalem Post don't realize just yet that Ms. Crolls has proven that revisionists are right. This study is going to disapear in a hurry, except for revisionists, who will always cite it.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”