I am an Islamonazi, apparently.

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

I am an Islamonazi, apparently.

Postby borjastick » 8 years 5 months ago (Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:54 am)

The New Statesman is a left of centre (not that I care) newspaper/journal. They have a decent website which I look at from time to time. Last week they had an article by a muslim who made the point that Muslims should not dismiss the Holocaust as they do. They should be more tolerant and accepting of Jewish suffering. Comments were varied and interesting. So I made a comment about the Holocaust and then waited for the responses!

They were immediate and nasty. Islamonazi,Islamofascist, I should be taken out and shot, I am a sympathiser of David Irving, I am muslim extremist blah blah blah. Interestingly not one comment tried to answer my points. For the record I am a British born white guy from a Christian (church of England) background, and none of their accusations holds any water at all.

More interestingly is what they didn't say. No rebuttals, no details, no counter points. Just abuse. Abuse which they only make via pseudonyms on the internet. They would never say these things to my face. Because I wouldn't accept it and I would be likely to knock 'em clean into next week.

The exterminationist position was laid bare, they simply abuse and scream at one for taking an intelligent but alternative view. They have never asked the questions, and accept what they have been taught. Wankers!
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: I am an Islamonazi, apparently.

Postby Haldan » 8 years 5 months ago (Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:03 am)

This is my understanding too. They say that those who scream "racist" the loudest are the worst racists...
It is also ironic seeing as they talk about tolerance in the first instance, than in the next, they howl like dogs just because it goes against their belief. It's depressing to watch it, actually.
-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 8 years 5 months ago (Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:17 am)

Some good folks came to your rescue in the end, Borjastick. Isn't that a nice feeling, that we have comrades everywhere just waiting for an opportunity to help out. And they always sound so much more intelligent and informed than the blind followers. Thanks for speaking up on that article and starting the ball rolling.
In Jewish history there are no coincidences ... Elie Wiesel
Learn more at http://eliewieseltattoo.com

Auschwitz: The Underground Guided Tour http://carolynyeager.net/auschwitz-unde ... uided-tour

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 8 years 5 months ago (Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:08 pm)

More on the New Statesman: It is now calling me SPAM.

Since I checked out your Muslim editorial, Borjastick, I went back to the Guy Walter's comment section - http://www.newstatesman.com/blogs/guy-w ... st_comment - where I had been quite active, and answered Phil Boyd's slanderous and dishonest attack on Joerg Friedrich's THE FIRE and on his source: Peter's account on the Bremen bombing of May 18-19, 1940.

Phil Boyd tells the readers only about Peter's first book, but not that there was a second book. Here is the evidence: http://wiki-de.genealogy.net/Literatur_ ... he_Chronik

Peters, Fritz

Zwölf Jahre Bremen 1921 - 1932
Bremen 1938

Peters, Fritz

Zwölf Jahre Bremen 1933 - 1945
Bremen 1951

Peters, Fritz

Zwölf Jahre Bremen 1945 - 1956
Bremen 1976

Fritz Peters wrote 3 books, as an expert on Bremen history. If Phil Boyd looked up the book, he had to have seen that, but chose to say in his "rebuttal" there was only the first book. When I wrote this information and submitted it -- with exactly the same personal information I used many times before and it was accepted -- I received a notice that "my comment was perceived as spam and was rejected." I tried two more times but got the same message.

So ... is the Britisher Phil Boyd a regular there who can pull some strings? I said "So long" in my last comment (a mistake), so Phil thought he could get away with his lies without me to interfere with him? Did he make sure I couldn't? I don't know, but I know there are such influential "Jewish commenters" at Amazon forums, which I have experienced first hand.

My suggestion: Someone from here - Borjastick? Astro 3? Kingfisher? - take my information about Peters' books and post it at the Guy Walter's comment section. Read the last two comments from Phil Boyd and you will know what to say.

This is why we cannot make much headway in their media, but need our own that, yes, has to be set up to attract moderates.

Auschwitz: The Underground Guided Tour http://carolynyeager.net/auschwitz-unde ... uided-tour

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 8 years 5 months ago (Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:25 pm)

Carolyn this is very interesting, though my comments were accepted without problems. I find one comment typical as much as sad. It is from desdemona who says her grandfather was one of the first British soldiers in Belsen. This she suggests is proof that the holocaust and six million death figure, with the help of gas chambers of course, is absolutely true. I find it inevitable when I talk to people about my views that they almost always tell me 'but I have seen film of gas chambers'. Of course the reality is they have not seen film, because none exists (doh I wonder why), but they have been pre conditioned to feel that anything that shows bodies in a concentration camp must be from mass murder by gas chamber.

Our struggle continues. One funny aside to my brush with the extremists on this debate in the New Statesmen is that they immediately condemn me as a mad mullah lunatic pakistani fresh from my weekly free brainwashing session at the local mosque. The reality is that I am white, British, not extreme at all, non religious. My father was in Palestine from 1945-1947 and witnessed the hundreds of thousands of jews from europe arrive, then beat the shit out of the local arabs. They then took a tea break after which they dispossessed them of their land and dignity...
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

fountainhead

Postby fountainhead » 8 years 5 months ago (Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:16 pm)

borjastick wrote:It is from desdemona who says her grandfather was one of the first British soldiers in Belsen. This she suggests is proof that the holocaust and six million death figure, with the help of gas chambers of course, is absolutely true.

I'm guessing you then pointed out that it is no longer believed that Bergen-Belsen had gas chambers, right?
Who controls the past controls the future.
Who controls the present controls the past.

Inquisitor
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitor » 8 years 5 months ago (Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:29 am)

borjastick wrote:Carolyn this is very interesting, though my comments were accepted without problems. I find one comment typical as much as sad. It is from desdemona who says her grandfather was one of the first British soldiers in Belsen. This she suggests is proof that the holocaust and six million death figure, with the help of gas chambers of course, is absolutely true. I find it inevitable when I talk to people about my views that they almost always tell me 'but I have seen film of gas chambers'. Of course the reality is they have not seen film, because none exists (doh I wonder why), but they have been pre conditioned to feel that anything that shows bodies in a concentration camp must be from mass murder by gas chamber.

I am of the opinion that thse ubiquitous "my grandfather was one of the first soldeirs in___________" or "My great Unlce liberated___________" stories are, by and large, no more truthful than much "holocaust" lore, from gas-chambers to human lampshades. For goodness sake, even the current President of the United States was caught spinning this tired old yarn!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV1sxq8mqvA

The Second World War has been so romaticized, it seems even many of those who were there have lost all sense of reality, instead choosing glorious fantasy as a tale to tell. And what invokes more instant emotion than the evils of the "holocaust?"

Yes, just like every old WW2 soldier either landed on the beach at Normany, or parachuted in with the 101st, fought hand to hand against the Waffen-SS, saw dozens of Tiger tanks(where none even were), etc, etc, it seems far more than are remotely realistic seem to have been front and center to "liberate" the "death-camps" and personally saw gas-chambers, a gazillion bodies, and God only knows what else. If Truth is indeed the first casualty of war, those "casualties" are STILL piling up, lo these seven decades after the war, and it may well be the LAST casualty too!

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 8 years 5 months ago (Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:27 pm)

The poster "Stephen" was very good. Calm and factual, refusing to respond to the childish insults thrown at him. Of course he made no impression on those he was arguing with, but he would come over very well to any open-minded readers.

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 8 years 5 months ago (Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:35 pm)

Kingfisher wrote:The poster "Stephen" was very good. Calm and factual, refusing to respond to the childish insults thrown at him. Of course he made no impression on those he was arguing with, but he would come over very well to any open-minded readers.

I didn't notice anyone throw any insults, childish or not, at Stephen, did you? But did you notice the childish response of Phil Boyd--that he lied on purpose to try to trick me up. Didn't I say he was Tricky Phil? And also deserved the L word? He proved it.

I like Michael's comment that Boyd is a know-nothing. That got Phil excited. Phil hunts up anti-German reviews of Friedrich's book (it was seen as 'threatening' when it came out) and thinks people can't see through such tactics.

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 8 years 5 months ago (Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:57 am)

Carolyn Yeager wrote:
Kingfisher wrote:The poster "Stephen" was very good. Calm and factual, refusing to respond to the childish insults thrown at him. Of course he made no impression on those he was arguing with, but he would come over very well to any open-minded readers.

I didn't notice anyone throw any insults, childish or not, at Stephen, did you?

How about:
Now fuck off back to which ever hole you crawled from

And finally your own '
or
About as much bollocks as the rest of your posts. ... [A]ctually, as stated before, just fuck off.
or
"To take a comparison,"

pls don't, it's not going to going to work...
[snip
that is beyond pathetic... [snip]
so your comparison is not only shit, it is transparently so, and hints at a moral and intellectual corruptnes that is impervious to fact and reason.

it's clearly pointless, you'd rather delude yourself that ... [snip]
so i'll just repeat the sage advice Des Demona gave you, but i'll Yiddish it up some; "just fuck off already"
?

Stephen refused to be riled or sink to their level and continued to present his points calmly and reasonably, as items for consideration, not forcibly.

I wonder if there is any way to contact him and invite him to join us here. He has valuable presentational skills.

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 8 years 5 months ago (Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:21 am)

Kingfisher wrote:
Carolyn Yeager wrote:

I didn't notice anyone throw any insults, childish or not, at Stephen, did you?

How about:
Now fuck off back to which ever hole you crawled from
[...]

Stephen refused to be riled or sink to their level and continued to present his points calmly and reasonably, as items for consideration, not forcibly.

I wonder if there is any way to contact him and invite him to join us here. He has valuable presentational skills.

Excuse me, I was referring to the Guy Walters/Denis Avey article. Stephen posted the information about the Fritz Peters' books. Thus, I think Stephen is Etienne and is already on board here. You were referring to the Islamophia editorial (of this thread, true) which seems to bring out much nastier language. [So how could I have been "cut off" at the New Statesman for using the word 'tricky'??]

EtienneSC
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby EtienneSC » 8 years 5 months ago (Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:26 pm)

Carolyn Yeager wrote:
[So how could I have been "cut off" at the New Statesman for using the word 'tricky'??]

Calmly and factually speaking, I too appear to have been cut off from the NS comments board for the last two days or so. I have not heard why. There is no reference to criteria that would explain this in their moderation policy. They refer only to removing "personally abusive", "extremely offensive", "racist", "sexist" etc posts, but not to removing contributors' ability to generate new material.

Anyway, perhaps I should not have cast doubt so readily on Carolyn's mental arithmetic...

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 8 years 5 months ago (Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:06 pm)

EtienneSC wrote:
Carolyn Yeager wrote:
[So how could I have been "cut off" at the New Statesman for using the word 'tricky'??]

Calmly and factually speaking, I too appear to have been cut off from the NS comments board for the last two days or so. I have not heard why. There is no reference to criteria that would explain this in their moderation policy. They refer only to removing "personally abusive", "extremely offensive", "racist", "sexist" etc posts, but not to removing contributors' ability to generate new material.

Anyway, perhaps I should not have cast doubt so readily on Carolyn's mental arithmetic...

LOL. They just don't want really smart people there. This why we need our own media. Moderator 1 recommended we check out his encyclopedia efforts, but I couldn't log into it! Has anybody checked it out? That answer should be posted on the other thread. :?

White Wolf

Postby White Wolf » 8 years 5 months ago (Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:37 pm)

Carolyn Yeager wrote:Some good folks came to your rescue in the end, Borjastick. Isn't that a nice feeling, that we have comrades everywhere just waiting for an opportunity to help out. And they always sound so much more intelligent and informed than the blind followers. Thanks for speaking up on that article and starting the ball rolling.

I have been wondering about that Carolyn...

In such a way that we know that there are a lot of us out there, how do we organize ourselves, get our message out there so that people are even willing to listen or view our ideas and theories, and make a positive influence on them that they are willing to consider our view later on?

Has anyone written a book about the holocaust for the laymen? A primer so to speak that in everyday language lays out the problems that we see in the holocaust story but without all the super technical talk...

I've referred people to books from VHO, like Giant With Feet Of Clay and Hoax Of The 20th Century, but it goes over their heads when it gets into the technical issues.

I know that there are self-publishing sites out there that you only pay for the books printed/sold, this might be a good idea. But we clearly need a book, small if need be, that lays out simple facts that hit home with the average Joe on the street.
The truth fears no question.

JoFo

Postby JoFo » 8 years 5 months ago (Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:48 pm)

Has anyone written a book about the holocaust for the laymen? A primer so to speak that in everyday language lays out the problems that we see in the holocaust story but without all the super technical talk...

Excellent idea: An illustrated coffee table edition of the revisionist narrative!

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”