The conductive properties of Treblinka's soil

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Clem

The conductive properties of Treblinka's soil

Postby Clem » 7 years 9 months ago (Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:09 pm)

I hope the moderators agree with me that this topic is so important that it merits its own thread.

The main point that I would like to discuss in this thread is the absurdity of Colls claim that she could only "see" down to 4 meters in the soil of Treblinka with her GPR equipment when it is known that:

1) The soil of Treblinka is sandy.

2) No ground water was ever reported to have been encountered by the alleged excavations (to an alleged maximum depth of 7.5 meters) of the Poles.

3) There was a gravel pit adjacent to the Treblinka II camp.

For background information about this issue, please see this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6804
Last edited by Clem on Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Clem

Re: The conductive properties of Treblinka's soil

Postby Clem » 7 years 9 months ago (Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:14 pm)

I would also like to add that my guess is, at this time, that the fraud Colls DID "see" to the bottom of the trash pits she "discovered" and discovered that they were NOT nearly as deep as the Poles claimed; so she recalibrated her equipment to only "see" to a depth of 4 meters and continued on with her sham "investigation."
Last edited by Clem on Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Clem

Postby Clem » 7 years 9 months ago (Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:24 pm)

See for yourself how deep GPR can "see" in sand/gravel when you do not encounter water:

http://www.global-gpr.com/gpr-technolog ... works.html

Like I said on another thread, you wouldn't have a gravel pit, like the Germans did adjacent to Treblinka, in an area with a high water table, not to mention the fact that the Germans would never have dug below the water table.

Postby Moderator » 7 years 9 months ago (Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:57 pm)

In referring to Colls, it would be helpful to give some background. Someone new to this forum may not know who Colls is and what kind of work Colls has done that you are critiquing. Thanks.
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Clem

Postby Clem » 7 years 9 months ago (Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:13 pm)

That part of Poland is neither especially rainy or especially marshy.

If the water table is so high how come the nearby quarry is not flooded.

[photo]

Its no exaggeration to say this quarry is over 10 meters deep and dry as a bone.

http://rodohforum.yuku.com/sreply/20962 ... blinka-II-

And on the same thread, we find our friend Roberto Muehlenkamp admitting that the water table would be lower than the bottom of the deepest pit:

I dont see why the presence of whatever number of wells existed at Treblinka should mean anything other than the wells being somewhat deeper than the graves

Sandy / gravely soil and an adjacent gravel pit "over 10 meters deep and dry as a bone" = VERY good conductivity conditions to "see" at least somewhat lower than the bottom of the pits.

Fergi

Postby Fergi » 7 years 2 months ago (Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:46 am)

Roberto Muehlenkamp

I dont see why the presence of whatever number of wells existed at Treblinka should mean anything other than the wells being somewhat deeper than the graves

I have yet to see any evidence for the existence of even one well at Treblinka.

Clem

Sandy / gravely soil and an adjacent gravel pit "over 10 meters deep and dry as a bone" = VERY good conductivity conditions to "see" at least somewhat lower than the bottom of the pits.

The GPR doesn't even need to "see" down to 10 meters.

It only needs to "see" down to 7 meters to "see" the bottom of the deepest pit.

From November 9 to 13, 1945, the examining magistrate of Siedlce, Z. Łukaszkiewicz, together with the State Attorney for the District Court of Siedlce, J. Maciejewski, performed the following tasks on the camp grounds:

November 9, 1945

Excavations were begun on the grounds using the services of 20 workers who had been mustered by the village administration for carrying out roadwork. The excavations began at the location described by the witness Rajzman on November 6, where the so-called 'camp hospital' had stood and where, according to the witness, a mass grave is supposed to exist. Since a bomb crater 4 to 5-meter deep is present at the said location - two bombs still lie at a slight distance from this crater - the digging was begun in this crater. In the course of this work numerous Polish, as well as Russian, German, Austrian, and Czech coins as well as broken pieces of various kinds of containers were discovered. At the end of the work, at approximately 3 pm, at a depth of 6 meters, we encountered a layer which had not been reached previously. There were no human remains found.

November 10, 1945

The work was continued, with 36 workers assigned who had been commandeered for roadwork. At a depth of 6 meters begins a layer which has never before been uncovered by anyone. It consists partly of all sorts of kitchen utensils and different kinds of household objects; there are also pieces of clothing. At a depth of 7 meters, we reached the floor of the pit - a layer of yellow sand which is not mixed with gravel. By means of expansion of the excavation we succeeded in determining the shape of the pit. It has sloping walls, and the bottom measures about 1.5 meters. The pit was presumably excavated with an excavator. During the course of the excavations, numerous more or less badly damaged Polish documents were discovered, further a badly damaged personal identity card of a German Jew, as well as several more coins: Polish, German, Russian, Belgian, and even American. After we had made certain that this pit, filled with broken pieces of the containers mentioned, ran in a north-south direction on the grounds of the camp area - 2 meters more had been excavated - the workers started work at this location.

Clem

I would also like to add that my guess is, at this time, that the fraud Colls DID "see" to the bottom of the trash pits she "discovered" and discovered that they were NOT nearly as deep as the Poles claimed; so she recalibrated her equipment to only "see" to a depth of 4 meters and continued on with her sham "investigation."

I would have to agree as there is no reason at all for her equipment not to "see" down to at least 8 meters, which is all the deeper that one needs to "see."

Treblinka's sandy soil and a water table below 10 meters is ideal for the use of GPR.

Colls 4 meter claim is ipso facto proof of fraud.

Fergi

Postby Fergi » 7 years 2 months ago (Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:12 pm)

Clem

It looks like Clem hit the nail on the head with that statement.

At just four meters she comes VERY close to the bottom of this pit. (Notice how shallow the walls are!)

I would guess this pit to be about 4 1/2 meters deep. (Keep in mind that the bottom of the pit is supposed to be 1 1/2 meters across.)

So can we assume that all three of the large pits in the southwest area of the camp are of the same depth and shape?

Source: http://forum.rodoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=40

That is what I'm going to assume until I see evidence to the contrary.

Dolma

Postby Dolma » 5 years 11 months ago (Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:29 pm)

Clem:

The main point that I would like to discuss in this thread is the absurdity of Colls claim that she could only "see" down to 4 meters in the soil of Treblinka with her GPR equipment...

There was a readily available and affordable GPR unit that could see 50% farther than the unit colls chose to use.

Compare what she could have used (the 2450 GR):

http://www.ditchwitch.co.uk/utility-locaters

to what she did use:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-4RD2Jc_pugE/T ... nka304.jpg

Knowingly using substandard equipment like Colls did is ipso facto proof of fraud.
Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 5 years 11 months ago (Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:17 pm)

Jewish supremacists use one excuse after another for why they cannot show us a single, verifiable excavation of 'holocausted' Jew corpses, yet they claim to know exactly where these alleged massive numbers of corpses are. Not a single, verifiable excavation. Not one!
The corpses as alleged do not and never did exist. That's blatantly obvious.

Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurdity of the 'holocaust' storyline is the message.

The tide is turning.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”