Oprah and Elie Weisel at Auscwitz documentary

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Mkk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Oprah and Elie Weisel at Auscwitz documentary

Postby Mkk » 8 years 4 months ago (Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:23 am)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slZMOkYJFO0

Sevenup posted this in the Jewish revisionists thread. He said:
Let me give you a little example of this ongoing hoax. There was recently a TV special of Oprah and Elie visiting Auschwitz, in the opening scene we see them at the gates of Auschwitz, with Oprah reading a narrative, the scene shifts to the footage taken at Belsen, showing a bulldozer piling bodies into a mass grave, here are the words Oprah intones with these images on the screen ....
"Evil has a name, the holocaust. A systematic mass murder, meticulously planned and executed by Nazi Germany that brutally wiped millions of people off the face of the earth. More than six million of those human beings were Jewish."

This is not a historical innacuracy, this is a degenerate lie, broadcast to the world with the full authority of the US government, US academia, every US news organization, and every member, to a person, of the establishment.

Watch and weep at the poor quality of this propaganda! I've got to this bit where the narrator says something about that "master race" myth, debunked years and years ago by Carlos Porter. Then onto "Aryans" which actually was a Nazi term, but not necessarily applicable only to Germans. Notice also, 7:20, he repeats the lie about fire coming out of crematoria chimneys.
"Truth is hate for those who hate the truth"- Auchwitz lies, p.13

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Oprah and Elie Weisel at Auscwitz documentary

Postby Hannover » 8 years 4 months ago (Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:33 pm)

What a hoot. I cannot think of two more superficial and insincere people than Elie Wiesel and Oprah Winfrey.
The 'holocaust' Industry is in a bad way if they need to keep trotting out these two lightweights.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 8 years 4 months ago (Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:51 am)

Hannover wrote:What a hoot. I cannot think of two more superficial and insincere people than Elie Wiesel and Oprah Winfrey.
The 'holocaust' Industry is in a bad way if they need to keep trotting out these two lightweights.
- Hannover

Or two more highly successful emotional manipulators. They are heavyweights in that field, which is why they are famous, have lots of influence and make lots of money.

SevenUp
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby SevenUp » 8 years 4 months ago (Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:25 am)

Kingfisher wrote:
Hannover wrote:What a hoot. I cannot think of two more superficial and insincere people than Elie Wiesel and Oprah Winfrey.
- Hannover

Or two more highly successful emotional manipulators. They are heavyweights in that field, which is why they are famous, have lots of influence and make lots of money.

I have inspected this post from every angle and can find nothing to fault, so let me take this occasion to fully agree with Kingfisher.

If this propaganda is so poor, how come Elie and Oprah are jetting around first class, while we're scurrying like anonymous mice on the internet ?

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”