Irene Zisblatt, Holo-Hoaxess still tormenting naive Kids

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Irene Zisblatt, Holo-Hoaxess still tormenting naive Kids

Postby Eric Hunt » 8 years 4 months ago (Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:36 am)

You can see a video with the demonic liar at the following site -

http://www.whswave.com/creative-writing/2012/02/14/wellington-high-school-successful-in-2012-regional-scholastic-writing-awards/

She's adding more bullshit stories to her repetoire - now General Patton asks her if she wanted to go with him to kill some Nazis...

What can we do? The answer - Nothing, as long as pro-Revisionist lawyers choose to count their shekels rather than help sue this witch with an injunction, in order to protect naive schoolkids from her sick, scatological holo-hate fantasies.
Watch THE TREBLINKA ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

http://holocausthoaxmuseum.com/treblinka-archaeology-hoax

Semitism = Jewish Supremacism

SevenUp
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Irene Zisblatt, Holo-Hoaxess still tormenting naive Kids

Postby SevenUp » 8 years 4 months ago (Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:32 am)

Eric Hunt wrote:You can see a video with the demonic liar at the following site -

http://www.whswave.com/creative-writing/2012/02/14/wellington-high-school-successful-in-2012-regional-scholastic-writing-awards/

She's adding more bullshit stories to her repetoire - now General Patton asks her if she wanted to go with him to kill some Nazis...

What can we do? The answer - Nothing, as long as pro-Revisionist lawyers choose to count their shekels rather than help sue this witch with an injunction, in order to protect naive schoolkids from her sick, scatological holo-hate fantasies.

Wow !

What can we do? The answer - Nothing,

Nonsense. Every appearance by one of these *&^$s is a tremendous opportunity for any hoax denier who is willing to be identified. Show up at the entrance to the school with leaflets challenging the hoax. It just takes one person. Or leaflet a holohoax museum.

Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Eric Hunt » 8 years 4 months ago (Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:06 am)

You're the perfect example of what I wrote about.

Real quick with the ideas - that all of us have obviously already thought of.

You're also real quick to have others do them, while you refuse to, because of your love of shekels.

Case in point, your pathetic request to have others speak at YOUR city hall meetings -

http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6842#p49620

Nothing can or will be done as long as people like you are the norm in the Holocaust Revisionist movement.

SevenUp
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby SevenUp » 8 years 4 months ago (Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:13 am)

Eric Hunt wrote:You're the perfect example of what I wrote about.

Real quick with the ideas - that all of us have obviously already thought of.

You're also real quick to have others do them, while you refuse to, because of your love of shekels.

Case in point, your pathetic request to have others speak at YOUR city hall meetings -

http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6842#p49620

Nothing can or will be done as long as people like you are the norm in the Holocaust Revisionist movement.

For crying out loud, you are one of the shining lights of the anti-hoax movement, and you have nothing better to do than criticize me !

I pointed out, correctly I believe, that there is something that can be done everytime one of these *&^&s makes a public appearance.

Here is my suggestion - can you recruit people? Anyone? We need a 'movement'. Surely there are students who can see the hoax and how are not afraid to expose it. Well, that should be the case I suppose, but maybe not.

You've got better things to do, than to criticize me, or CY, or anyone else. Even if your criticism is 100% justified, you've still got better things to do. DO THEM !

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 8 years 4 months ago (Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:22 am)

Perhaps Patton did meet Irene:

... the Jewish type of DP (Displaced Persons) is, in the majority of cases, a sub-human species without any of the cultural or social refinements of our time. They prefer to live in densely populated buildings, the sexes indiscriminately mixed. ... Again, we ran into the sub-human characteristics of these people in that they do not understand toilets and refuse to use them except as repositories for tin cans, garbage, and refuse. (and precious stones?)

Patton's Diary, October 1, 1945
http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=JBDg ... 22&f=false
Nazis tried to create super-soldiers, using steroids ... they sought to reanimate the dead—coffins of famous Germanic warriors were found hidden in a mine, with plans to bring them back to life at the war’s end.
- Prof. Noah Charney

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 8 years 4 months ago (Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:09 pm)

SevenUp wrote:
Eric Hunt wrote:You can see a video with the demonic liar at the following site -

Wow !

Nonsense. Every appearance by one of these *&^$s is a tremendous opportunity for any hoax denier who is willing to be identified. Show up at the entrance to the school with leaflets challenging the hoax. It just takes one person. Or leaflet a holohoax museum.

Sevenup,

It's not as easy as you make out. If it were you could do it yourself and even remain annonymous. Is it easy to find someone who lives where Wellington High School is who will go out and do that? And it's often not known that the talk was given until afterward, or at least the day before. Who is watching for all these announcements?

Early on after the Elie Wiesel Cons The World website went up, a willing gentleman named Steve (no one here) volunteered to pass out flyers at Chapman Univ. in So. Calif. when Elie Wiesel gave a talk there. Some others were to join him, but in the end it was only him. To make a long story short, none of the brainwashed students would take his flyer (except one boy) and he was shortly asked to leave by some university security officers. Security for Wiesel and for the Holohoax museum is even tighter now. It would require several people with a banner and/or a table with big signs (and some flyers) to be effective. It would have to be well-coordinated and planned. Putting anti-hoax material out on the Internet is probably just as effective as on the street. There needs to be an increase in the number of people who make pro-revisionist, thoughtful comments on all those comment boards all over the Internet, not just here at Codoh Forum. Repetition is what works.
In Jewish history there are no coincidences ... Elie Wiesel
Learn more at http://eliewieseltattoo.com

Auschwitz: The Underground Guided Tour http://carolynyeager.net/auschwitz-unde ... uided-tour

SevenUp
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby SevenUp » 8 years 4 months ago (Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:02 pm)

Carolyn Yeager wrote:
SevenUp wrote:

Wow !

Sevenup,

It's not as easy as you make out. If it were you could do it yourself and even remain annonymous. Is it easy to find someone who lives where Wellington High School is who will go out and do that? And it's often not known that the talk was given until afterward, or at least the day before. Who is watching for all these announcements?

Early on after the Elie Wiesel Cons The World website went up, a willing gentleman named Steve (no one here) volunteered to pass out flyers at Chapman Univ. in So. Calif. when Elie Wiesel gave a talk there. Some others were to join him, but in the end it was only him. To make a long story short, none of the brainwashed students would take his flyer (except one boy) and he was shortly asked to leave by some university security officers. Security for Wiesel and for the Holohoax museum is even tighter now. It would require several people with a banner and/or a table with big signs (and some flyers) to be effective. It would have to be well-coordinated and planned. Putting anti-hoax material out on the Internet is probably just as effective as on the street. There needs to be an increase in the number of people who make pro-revisionist, thoughtful comments on all those comment boards all over the Internet, not just here at Codoh Forum. Repetition is what works.

It is my understanding that a person can stand on a public sidewalk, in front of a holohoax museum, for example, and hand out leaflets or display a sign. That is what the Wise Old Man did at the Wise Temple in LA. I believe that if a person took it upon themselves to do this on a regular basis it would create a major problem for the hoaxers. The Wise Old Man did it once and it created a big flap. If he did it every week the Jews wouldn't be able to stand it, it would drive them crazy. There would be big consequences. If every appearance by one of the public hoaxers like Wiesel or Zizblatt were leafletted it would be a major phenomena, more effective than anything that is done on the internet .... now, I'll qualifiy everything I've said with ... maybe. And even if it's not effective, it would be doing something. There is a hoax museum in my city and there should be some public protest. I think the internet thing is covered, time to try something not on the internet.

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 8 years 4 months ago (Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:51 pm)

SevenUp wrote:
It is my understanding that a person can stand on a public sidewalk, in front of a holohoax museum, for example, and hand out leaflets or display a sign. That is what the Wise Old Man did at the Wise Temple in LA. I believe that if a person took it upon themselves to do this on a regular basis it would create a major problem for the hoaxers. The Wise Old Man did it once and it created a big flap. If he did it every week the Jews wouldn't be able to stand it, it would drive them crazy. There would be big consequences. If every appearance by one of the public hoaxers like Wiesel or Zizblatt were leafletted it would be a major phenomena, more effective than anything that is done on the internet .... now, I'll qualifiy everything I've said with ... maybe. And even if it's not effective, it would be doing something. There is a hoax museum in my city and there should be some public protest. I think the internet thing is covered, time to try something not on the internet.

So Eric had it right? How can you say there is a hoax museum in your city and you have not gone there with your flyers on the weekends, anyway? You've been calling for people to do this as long as I have been on this forum, yet you don't even consider doing it yourself?? Maybe you are 85 years old and in a wheelchair.

Also, leafleting a private appearance by persons like Wiesel or Zisblatt is quite a different challenge than leafleting at a public museum which is always there and you can go anytime. You should try it sometime ... just for the experience. Maybe you would learn something. :mrgreen:
In Jewish history there are no coincidences ... Elie Wiesel
Learn more at http://eliewieseltattoo.com

Auschwitz: The Underground Guided Tour http://carolynyeager.net/auschwitz-unde ... uided-tour

Inquisitor
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitor » 8 years 4 months ago (Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:05 am)

My God, this woman is SHAMELESS!!! Now even Patton enters her laughable fantasies?!? :o I don't know which is more pathetic - that woman or those who believe her...well, sh*t!!!

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 8 years 4 months ago (Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:27 am)

Inquisitor wrote:My God, this woman is SHAMELESS!!! Now even Patton enters her laughable fantasies?!? :o I don't know which is more pathetic - that woman or those who believe her...well, sh*t!!!

Pathetic yes, but as it applies to nigh the entire population of the globe we need to look a bit further for the explanation. Why do reasonable people, who under normal conditions expect evidence for assertions, believe the most absurd claims without question? It is a result of Pavlovian conditioning: constant exposure to such stories, with zero exposure to any dissenting voice--far from it, any questioning is considered heresy. The parallel with religious belief is striking.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 8 years 4 months ago (Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:25 am)

Kingfisher wrote:
Inquisitor wrote:My God, this woman is SHAMELESS!!! Now even Patton enters her laughable fantasies?!? :o I don't know which is more pathetic - that woman or those who believe her...well, sh*t!!!

Pathetic yes, but as it applies to nigh the entire population of the globe we need to look a bit further for the explanation. Why do reasonable people, who under normal conditions expect evidence for assertions, believe the most absurd claims without question? It is a result of Pavlovian conditioning: constant exposure to such stories, with zero exposure to any dissenting voice--far from it, any questioning is considered heresy. The parallel with religious belief is striking.

The reason normally reasonable people believe the holohoax junk is simple. They either genuinely believe it or simply don't care. I have tried to talk to many friends and family about the subject, and they just don't care. It is of no interest nor consequence to them. Frankly only us revisioists take it seriously, if you discount those on the traditionalist side of the piece. Most people have no reason to disbelieve or question it.

Remember, the bigger the lie the more successful you will be in getting people to accept it. I lived in the far east for a few years and came into contact with many dodgy types who seemed to me to be whitewashing their past and reinventing themselves spectacularly. Because of my inquisitive nature I would question these tall stories but most other people didn't.

The holocaust is one of the biggest lies ever perpetrated against the western world, so therefore it is, to the general public, entirely believable! Say six million for long enough and never waiver and the whole world says 'yes'.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

SevenUp
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby SevenUp » 8 years 4 months ago (Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:36 am)

And to top it off, Spielberg is set to receive more Oscars for a movie featuring noble industrious blacks, who happen to be slaves, feeding sh** to shallow lazy whites, who happen to be plantation owners, not figuratively, but literally. The movie is 'The Help', it's up for several Oscars, and the black actress who prepared the chocolate pie laced with her own sh** and served it to the lady of the manor is Octavia Spencer and she has already received several awards including a Golden Globe, and it up for a best supporting actress Oscar.

It is not only that the whites/Europeans are disinterested in the hoax, the fact is that decades of propaganda have made them receptive to every insult. I've talked to two people who've seen 'The Help' and both thought it a fine movie. We not only accept the insults of the Jews, we give them awards, or they give themselves awards to our applause.

Inquisitor
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitor » 8 years 4 months ago (Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:16 pm)

Kingfisher wrote:

Oh I agree completely. In addition to what 'borjastick' has already noted, I am also of the opinion that many people believe these often implausable claims for one very simple and very selfish reason - they believe becasue they WANT it to be true! In fact, I might even suggest they NEED it to be true. For many, their whole world-view is based in a very dualistic/black & white/good & evil manner of thinking. For them, there is a certain affirmation of their "goodness" when compared to the alleged wickedness of the evil "Nazis." The more extreme the claim of "evil" behavior, the more "good" they become by default. There is an unspoken sanctimony about it - thus, the religious analogy comes right into play. The more one is convinced of the "satanic" or "evil" nature of the "holocaust," the closer they automatically are to "Godliness" and to what is "good."

Again, that is but one aspect of it. There are many reasons people continue to blindly buy into the myths. But as with so many things, particularly those we attach some religiosity to, we are all-too-willing to accept the implausable or irrational...in the name of what is "right" or even "holy." And we all know how sacrosanct the "holiest of holies" aka the "holocaust" is for the Western world.

Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Eric Hunt » 8 years 4 months ago (Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:18 pm)

The preceding post was written by someone who is quite wise.

This is also why I am of the belief that Jewish myths such as Noah's Ark, Jesus, and The Exodus need to be attacked concurrently with the Jewish Holocaust myth.

Exodus myth, Holocaust myth - Hell, they are even similar, both involve Jews being forced into slavery and leaving a country !!

The Red Sea was never parted and Jewocidal Gas Chambers never existed !

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”