question about Elie Wiesel's NIGHT ???

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
mincuo

Re: question about Elie Wiesel's NIGHT ???

Postby mincuo » 7 years 9 months ago (Sat May 05, 2012 4:56 pm)

Toshiro wrote:I used to be of the opinion that Wiesel indeed stole somebody else's book, but now that Eric pointed out the age in the original Yiddish, Occam's razor tells me this is not so, and that Grüner is just your typical lying Holohoaxer, no better than Wiesel himself. Neither of them are to be trusted. Whether Wiesel actually wrote the book or not changes nothing. He and his book are still a sack of lies, however you take it.

Of course, there is always the possibility that Wiesel simply edited the original draft by someone else and changed the names, ages, etc. (still made himself a year younger for some reason), but we will never know. To me, it doesn't matter, because in the big picture of the "holocaust", he and his book are no evidence of anything. Just an annoying little weasel and his tale of lies.

I agree that it doesn't matter in the scientific picture of the HC. But it matters very much in the people picture of the Holocaust to know that the Number One is a a liar. Very much. And that is the 99% Holocaust picture.....
Beati monoculi in terra caecorum

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”