Caroline Colls, local girl makes good

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
ganglere

Re: Caroline Colls, local girl makes good

Postby ganglere » 5 years 7 months ago (Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:09 am)

Good day, ladies and gentlemen!

It is one word in particular in that article that strikes me, that is "are thougt". That sends me back to a film I once saw, that featured a teaching professor in law at a university. He was a bit of a crank, but doubtless a good teacher. During a lecture, a student answered a question with "yes, I assume that". Whereupon the teacher furiously shouted, as he wrote on the blackboard "NEVER, EVER, ASSUME! Because if you DO, you will make an ASS out of YOU as well as ME!!http://forum.codoh.com/posting.php?mode=reply&f=2&t=6893#

All the Best!

Ganglere

KostasL
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby KostasL » 5 years 7 months ago (Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:09 pm)

Clem wrote:
Did you notice how the largest pit has increased in size from 26 meters to 34 meters?

So she's gone from "ONE" pit 26 meters long to "SOME" pitS 34 meters long..

If you are a holocaustian, then you are free to claim whatever you want !

Absurdities and condradictions are allowed if not recommended ! It's ok !!!

You just have to remember that the bigger the lie is, the better for you !
When you realize that the Holocaust is a LIE, then all of a sudden, ALL your questions, ALL bizarre and strange things, disappear, and ALL things make sense, at last.

Ilikerealhistory
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Ilikerealhistory » 5 years 7 months ago (Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:33 pm)

They included spoons, tins and cups lying on the surface."

No doubt plastic spoons and cups from the local hot dog vendors. The tins are probably bottle caps. I am sure in the future she will find an iPhone with pictures showing jews being pushed into gas chambers. :shock:

tyger

Postby tyger » 5 years 4 months ago (Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:08 am)

Mrs Sturdy Colls has posted a couple of videos about her work at the Action Reinhardt camps. Other board followers may be interested in their content.

http://vimeo.com/41004006
http://vimeo.com/41004005

The lady is now styling herself as a Doctor (PhD) but a search of the University of Birmingham's e-thesis website reveals no record of her doctoral thesis having been made available for on-line access.

ganglere

Postby ganglere » 5 years 4 months ago (Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:01 am)

Greetings ladies and gentlemen!

I have been trying to watch the video, but it appears to be of very poor quality (unless it's my computer). Has anyone successfully watched this, and perhaps can sum up what's new (if any).

All the Best!

Ganglere

Random

Postby Random » 5 years 4 months ago (Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:16 pm)

The video quality appears to be fine. The audio on the other hand is appalling, bordering on unlistenable. She would have been better using an external lapel mic, to reduce room noise to a minimum.

Callahan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Callahan » 5 years 4 months ago (Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:14 pm)

It may have taken decades for the mass graves to come to light, yet bone fragments and teeth wash up with the rain.

There should be 20 million teeth and 9 million pounds of crushed remains out there, somewhere. Colls should bring back a few Ziploc bags full for analysis.

Inquisitor
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitor » 5 years 4 months ago (Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:26 pm)

Callahan wrote:
It may have taken decades for the mass graves to come to light, yet bone fragments and teeth wash up with the rain.

There should be 20 million teeth and 9 million pounds of crushed remains out there, somewhere. Colls should bring back a few Ziploc bags full for analysis.

Indeed!! Moreover, it's not as if Revisionism denies that there would likely be graves there containing some quantity of human remains. I will have to watch more of the video when I have time - I made it through about 25 minutes, and didn't hear anything other than standard "holocaust" talking-points/rhetoric, and a bit of scientific jargon tossed in for good measure. But I heard nothing approaching some great revelation that will counter "deniers" one way or the other!! :roll:

We'll see...

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 5 years 4 months ago (Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:45 am)

Actually Inquisitor we won't see. Mainly due to the fact that they obfuscate and avoid the obvious. If there were really 700.000+ bodies in Treblinka don't you think they would want to physically prove this fact beyond any doubt?

The old nonsense about burial of jews according to tradition has been debunked. The methods of death claimed by so called survivors have been laughed at and disproved. The ability to burn all the bodies has been disproved by a distinct lack of trees. Or rather no proof at all of any such massive deliveries of thousands of tons of wood needed to do it.

Oh and finally the holocaust management team won't allow any excavations and then virtually concreted over the place. I wonder why? Because they cannot possibly have the truth revealed because it would prove beyond reproach that it is all a lie, and any such exposure now would make worldwide news. This in turn would make the big H and Israel look pathetic and expose them to massive counter claims.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

Gawdzilla

Postby Gawdzilla » 5 years 4 months ago (Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:50 am)

Inquisitor:

it's not as if Revisionism denies that there would likely be graves there containing some quantity of human remains

borjastick

If there were really 700.000+ bodies in Treblinka don't you think they would want to physically prove this fact beyond any doubt?

This is rather confusing.

I thought Caroline Colls DID physically prove the existence of mass graves at Treblinka beyond any doubt and I thought revisionism DID deny this fact.

Can we start at the beging here and clear this up?

How many mass graves did Caroline Colls physically prove beyond any doubt currently exist at Treblinka?

Kurland

Postby Kurland » 5 years 4 months ago (Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:02 am)

borjastick wrote:Oh and finally the holocaust management team won't allow any excavations and then virtually concreted over the place. I wonder why? Because they cannot possibly have the truth revealed because it would prove beyond reproach that it is all a lie, and any such exposure now would make worldwide news. This in turn would make the big H and Israel look pathetic and expose them to massive counter claims.

Very simply, Treblinka was not a camp where 700,000 Jews were brought, not even a little at a time, ever. If that were the case, we should expect huge amounts of material evidence. Instead, we have VERY little. This local girls research and few "discoveries" even makes that fact plain, despite what she says to the international Zionist media establishment that she has found evidence of a killing camp or some such nonsense. Some Jews and others were brought to eastern Poland in order to perform much needed labour and Treblinka served as a crucial component of that process! A war was going on, and Germany needed all the help that it could to defeat the Bolshevik menace and utilize the available resource potential.

Anyway, I have been told of a revisionist group that will visit the camp sometime this year in order to test this Caroline Colls work as well as all other work done on the Treblinka camp. I am not sure if it has been done or is yet still to be, as naturally it is covered by much needed secrecy.

Mkk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mkk » 5 years 4 months ago (Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:45 am)

I thought Caroline Colls DID physically prove the existence of mass graves at Treblinka beyond any doubt and I thought revisionism DID deny this fact.

How many mass graves did Caroline Colls physically prove beyond any doubt currently exist at Treblinka?

For all we know, none. Colls has not published her results in a peer reviewed scientific paper, so without giving her the benefit of the doubt then none have been proved.

In the previous thread on Colls, we saw how the size of the graves she alleged to have found could not probably have held more than 100,000 bodies.
"Truth is hate for those who hate the truth"- Auchwitz lies, p.13

Inquisitor
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitor » 5 years 4 months ago (Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:32 pm)

Gawdzilla wrote:Inquisitor:

it's not as if Revisionism denies that there would likely be graves there containing some quantity of human remains

borjastick

If there were really 700.000+ bodies in Treblinka don't you think they would want to physically prove this fact beyond any doubt?

This is rather confusing.

I have no idea what Colls specifically has claimed in the number of graves. My point was that the existence of graves, or "mass graves" even, is in and of itself not evidence of any "mass-murder" or the like at that location. Revisionists acknowledge that people DID die at various camps and sometimes in number, sepcifically during outbreaks of disease.

For instance - in "Treblinka - Extermination Camp or Transit Camp" (Mattogno/Graf) we find:

"Since around 10,000 prisoners were interned in Treblinka I during the time of its existence, one can assume that the mass graves uncovered by the Soviets and Poles contained all - or nearly all - who died there."

In other words, it is fully conceivable that large graves might be found at the Treblika location - but that only means people died and were buried there.
Last edited by Inquisitor on Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 5 years 4 months ago (Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:48 pm)

Read here as Caroline Colls' bogus claims are utterly demolished, no contest.

'Mass Graves claimed to be found at Treblinka'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6804

It's really not that difficult tearing apart the newest religion, aka: 'the holocaust'.

Revisionists are just the messengers, the absurdity and impossibility of the 'holocaust' storyline is the message.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Engel

Postby Engel » 5 years 4 months ago (Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:53 pm)

Maybe she should head over to the NKVD mass graves next and actually put her expertise to good use instead of playing make-believe with pretend "extermination camps". :)
"The Soviets are undoubtedly going to make it their business to discover as many mass graves as possible and then blame it on us." - Joseph Goebbels

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News”