Caroline Colls, local girl makes good

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Caroline Colls, local girl makes good

Postby borjastick » 5 years 3 months ago (Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:47 pm)

Your questions have been answered.

Of course she knows they don't exist. She knows that she can never prove 750,000 people or more are buried there. Because they aren't.

And of course she has been bought and paid for. This is the holohoax we are talking about here. Nothing happens without emotion, politics and money being at the heart of what the exterminationists say and do.

What we want is truth, justice and fairness to be seen to be done. What they want is the magical mystery ride of the past 65 years, to continue with all the world tied into the cars in the dark, being scared by the ghosties and ghoulies.

'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 5 years 3 months ago (Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:12 pm)

Pa Gromheizer wrote:As a scientist, Ms. Colls is bound by standards or do you think she's bought and paid for?

Neither. I think that, as a True Believer (and lets face it. almost everyone is, including us posting here at some point in the past), she does not see the dissonance between her alleged scientific impartiality and the conviction with which she announced in advance what she was setting out to prove. This is the Holocaust. Dissent is not an option.

We all know (and so does she) what would await her if she really did draw the obvious conclusions from her failure to find anything of significance.

"Bought and paid for" in the sense that the Industry is funding this, of course. That I agree with.

[Edited once before any reply]

Pa Gromheizer

Postby Pa Gromheizer » 5 years 3 months ago (Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:26 pm)

borjastick wrote:Your questions have been answered.

Did I miss something. Has a report been issued?

Of course she knows they don't exist. She knows that she can never prove 750,000 people or more are buried there. Because they aren't.

I know it's impossible as do you. If I may ask, how do you know she knows? Is it an opinion or do you have information I don't have? Pleasae help me out here.

And of course she has been bought and paid for. This is the holohoax we are talking about here. Nothing happens without emotion, politics and money being at the heart of what the exterminationists say and do.

Pressac was bought and paid for too but look what he did.

What we want is truth, justice and fairness to be seen to be done. What they want is the magical mystery ride of the past 65 years, to continue with all the world tied into the cars in the dark, being scared by the ghosties and ghoulies.

Agreed.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 5 years 3 months ago (Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:59 am)

Ms Sturdy-Colls knew when she chose this research project that she would not be able to find the mass graves and more importantly the remains of 750,000+ people. Not only because any common sense she might possess would tell her this is extremely unlikely, but because the only way to do it would be to excavate a very large portion of the camp. This would never happen due to the inventions the jews have put up about disturbing jewish graves. How convenient.

I haven't seen her report, I don't think it has been published. Why do you that is? I suspect because she has proven nothing, and far from helping the holohoaxers it will open up avenues of criticism and chinks of light at the end of an ever shortening tunnel.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

Pa Gromheizer

Postby Pa Gromheizer » 5 years 3 months ago (Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:42 am)

borjastick wrote:Ms Sturdy-Colls knew when she chose this research project that she would not be able to find the mass graves and more importantly the remains of 750,000+ people. Not only because any common sense she might possess would tell her this is extremely unlikely, but because the only way to do it would be to excavate a very large portion of the camp.

Excavation is unecessary. Ground Penetrating Radar in soils is like a fish finder is in water. The GPR results tell you right where to extract core samples for laboratory testing.

This would never happen due to the inventions the jews have put up about disturbing jewish graves. How convenient.

Convenient, yes, but does not present a stumbling block to a properly equipped geo-team. They wouldn't dare prevent a few two inch holes being extracted, examined and replaced back exactly where they were removed - unless they had something to hide. Either way, it's a losing proposition for them.

I haven't seen her report, I don't think it has been published. Why do you that is? I suspect because she has proven nothing, and far from helping the holohoaxers it will open up avenues of criticism and chinks of light at the end of an ever shortening tunnel.

I understood that this is work in process and this was the initial inspection with much more to follow. At any rate, the outcome is sure to be as devistating as the Auschwitz revision.

tyger

Postby tyger » 5 years 3 months ago (Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:15 am)

Ms Sturdy Colls PhD thesis is now listed on the University of Birmingham's library database. Access is restricted until June 2017.

I would love to know why that should be. Perhaps we should ask her?

http://etheses.bham.ac.uk/3531/

tyger

Postby tyger » 5 years 3 months ago (Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:19 am)

Ms Sturdy-Colls's doctoral thesis has now been deposited with the University of Birmingham's library. Sadly saccess to this ground breaking (pun intended) research is restricted until June 2017. Which is odd since she was happy for it be publicised in the media.

Perhaps she would care to explain why it is being kept under wraps.

http://etheses.bham.ac.uk/3531/

From the University's own web site.

Restricted access

It is your responsibility to ensure that any third party (eg a sponsor) sharing rights in the thesis is aware of the University Library, eThesis Repository and EThOS access arrangements.

You must notify the Research Postgraduate Administration team and the Library if the thesis contains confidential material, or if access to the thesis should be restricted for any other reason (eg a sponsor's requirement or patent pending). Indicate the level of access you prefer using the Abstract and Access form mentioned above. If, exceptionally, you require an embargo preventing access to any version of your thesis, you must discuss it with your supervisor, and make your request in writing, specifying the time period for which it should apply (not normally more than 4 years from the date of the Congregation at which the degree is conferred) and precise reasons for requesting the embargo. Your Restricted Access Request Form should be submitted to Academic Services at least two months before your intended submission date.

If the embargo request is considered to be unreasonable, by the School, Library Services, or Academic Services, it will be referred to the Academic Board for a decision on whether the restriction should be applied.

If an embargo is applied to your thesis, details and the abstract will still be submitted to the Library's online catalogue, Index to Theses and EthOS, but the actual text of the thesis will not be made available from the University Library or EThOS until the embargo has expired.

EtienneSC
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby EtienneSC » 5 years 3 months ago (Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:17 pm)

The usual reason is to preserve copyright with a view to publication.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 5 years 2 months ago (Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:54 am)

Quite likely Sturdey-Colls has been silent due to her report being included in a forthcoming tv documentary. Publicised in today's British Daily Mail via a story about the mass murder at Treblinka. The story in the paper has two witnesses claimed to be the last known survivors of Treblinka and guess what, one of them is Willenburg! The man who claims truly unbelievable things.

Seems the me the holohoax industry has gone into overdrive this year. Many more stories this year in the media and I think for two reasons. Firstly the witnesses are dying all too quickly for the good of the H industry but that initself gives an opportunity to tell the story again and perhaps put another spin on it. Secondly because I really feel that holocaust revisionism has come of age and is pushing them into a corner. Science and common sense is prevailing against them and they are scared.

They are on the ropes and we should push at every open door, every claim made and every media chink of light shining through their armour.

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 5 years 2 months ago (Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:38 am)

borjastick wrote:Publicised in today's British Daily Mail via a story about the mass murder at Treblinka.

I went to the Coments section and the second one down (newest first) was:
Sorry but if i saw my mom and sisters led to there deaths id have rather spat in a Germans face and took a bullet rather than help.

It already had 5 red down-arrows!
Since the story is believed, why are these murderers of their own people not in the dock?

I posted twice asking if anyone could explain why Jews who collaborated in the murder of their own people were treated as heroes rather than war criminals, but they did not appear in this "unmoderated" comment section.
Last edited by Kingfisher on Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:19 am, edited 2 times in total.

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 5 years 2 months ago (Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:56 am)

That article is full of unsubstantiated accusations and emotional manipulation. They even included this painting (yet again):

Which, of course, prompts this from a female commenter:
There is a woman cradling her baby in those pictures. And another holding her child. I feel sick.

just as it was cynically intended to. I also feel sick.

They are turning the shortage of pictures into an advantage. As the public becomes familiar with the standard set: this one, Auschwitz ramp, Warsaw ghetto boy with his hands up, woman with baby being shot, a recognition factor creeps in that stifles critical reflection. This really is the world's biggest PR campaign.

SKcz

Postby SKcz » 5 years 2 months ago (Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:02 am)

Kingfisher wrote:That article is full of unsubstantiated accusations and emotional manipulation. They even included this painting (yet again):

This photo in high quality is included in book by Martin Gilbert with this caption:

"The Einsatzgruppen at work. These three photographs, taken by German Soldiers, show (below) women and girls at Dvinsk being forced to undress, and families being led, naked, to their execution at Misocz."

Martin Gilbert, Final Journey: The fate of the Jews in Nazi Europe, Morrison & Gibb Limited, Tanfield, Edinburgh, 1979, p. 60

Source for photo:

"I am also grateful to all those who have made available photographic material, or who hold the copyright in the photographs...Yad Vashem, Jerusalem:[...]60,61[...]"

ibid., p. 219.

Allegedly, they are led to their execution, but they are similing. They simply take some photo, they do not know when,where and who took it, then include caption which suits they current needs and that´s all.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 5 years 2 months ago (Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:04 am)

When I get some time, later this week, I will write a letter to the editor in chief of the Daily Mail. I will remain calm and perhaps a little disengaged but will point out the gross mistakes and errors of this story and his paper's approach to such stories. I will also advise him of the censorship of comments that is ongoing in his and other papers.

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 5 years 2 months ago (Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:57 am)

I'm pretty sure I've seen this photo in relation to Babi Yar as well. It's been discussed on this forum recently, but I don't recall the thread.

Funny thing is a reverse image search at tineye.com comes up with nothing useful.

EtienneSC
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby EtienneSC » 5 years 2 months ago (Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:05 am)

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News”