Film calls anti-Semitism 'threat to civilization'

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Mkk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Film calls anti-Semitism 'threat to civilization'

Postby Mkk » 7 years 10 months ago (Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:28 am)

The civilization of Europe and Palestine did quite well without Jews, but let that not get in the way of the following:
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/florida-jew ... 2541.story

Anti-Semitism is growing and is now a threat to Jews around the world and to Israel, according to the new documentary film "Unmasked Judeophobia: The Threat to Civilization," which will have its South Florida premiere at 7 p.m. on March 11 at Temple Beth El in Boca Raton.

"There is a growing awareness. It's hard to ignore it," Gloria Z. Greenfield, who produced and directed the film, said last week in a phone interview from her home in Boston. "Anti-Semitism is the driving force in the call for the destruction of the Jewish state and the killing of Jews."

Greenfield, who will speak at Temple Beth El following the screening, said, "There's been a lot of calls coming out of the Islamist movement. Israelis understand that it's not just Jews in Israel. There is a reemergence of lethal Jew hatred."

"Unmasked Judeophobia" traces the rise of anti-Semitism from the Middle Ages to today through interviews with experts from around the world including Nobel Prize laureate and author Elie Wiesel; Wall Street Journal columnist Bret Stephens; Britain's chief rabbi Jonathan Sacks; Canadian Member of Parliament Irwin Cotler; United States Senator Joe Lieberman; author and Harvard Law School professor Alan Dershowitz; and a number of other authors, scholars and journalists.

Wiesel, a Holocaust survivor who has dedicated his life to fighting anti-Semitism, opens the film. "Since 1945 I was not as afraid as I am now," he says. "I'm afraid because anti-Semitism that I thought belonged to the past, somehow survived. I was convinced in '45 that anti-Semitism had died with its Jewish victims at Auschwitz and Treblinka, but I see, no, the Jews perished but anti-Semitism in some parts of the world is flourishing."

Greenfield said the purpose of the film is to "awaken all the good and decent people that there's a lethal threat and we've go to learn from the past."

While the film focuses on the war against Jews, Christians are being massacred, she said. "This is a war against the west. Jews are the canary in the mine."

Greenfield said Jews in North America are fortunate that they have not experienced the threat that Jews in Europe and the Middle East are facing. "We have to recognize and understand what is happening and to stand up and speak against it."

Rabbi Jessica Brockman of Temple Beth El called the film "amazing." She said anti-Israel and anti-Zionist feelings are "intrinsically tied up in anti-Semitism."

Marvin Schlanger, a Palm Beach Gardens snowbird from Cherry Hill, New Jersey who has seen "Unmasked Judeophobia," said the film gives "a sense of the scope of the problem and magnitude of the problem we're fighting."

Schlanger said it is important to bring anti-Semitism to the surface. "Too many people in our community want things to be better so they ignore the threat."

"Unmasked Judeophobia: The Threat to Civilization" will be shown at 7 p.m. on March 11 at Temple Beth El, 333 Southwest Fourth Ave. in Boca Raton. Admission is $5. Call 561-391-8900.
"Truth is hate for those who hate the truth"- Auchwitz lies, p.13

Carolyn Yeager
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Film calls anti-Semitism 'threat to civilization'

Postby Carolyn Yeager » 7 years 10 months ago (Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:38 am)

This film will raise more billions for the Jewish organizations.
In Jewish history there are no coincidences ... Elie Wiesel
Learn more at http://eliewieseltattoo.com

Auschwitz: The Underground Guided Tour http://carolynyeager.net/auschwitz-unde ... uided-tour

Mkk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mkk » 7 years 7 months ago (Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:27 am)

Okay, so a trailer of this laughable film has been released. Warning: contains Ellie Wiesel.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuKX13Dhps8[/youtube]

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 7 years 7 months ago (Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:25 am)

It seems to me that there are a couple of things to consider here.

} Firstly jews around the world appear unable to think for themselves. They let the 'system' make up their minds and direct them in thought and deed. Therefore when the system, and this film is a product of that system, tells them to be afraid and live in fear, they do. This will allow the system to keep a grip on worldwide jewry and control their actions. These actions are mainly designed to capitalise on the Holohoax forever and a day and this fear will generate massive income for the jewish cause.

} Secondly the arrogance and holier than thou attitude of Israel has prevented it time after time from doing the right thing to its neighbours, Palestine, and to revise the Holohoax story to a position where the world would actually feel sorry for them. By this I mean if they had taken the chances offered by history to come clean on the holohoax, they would actually be in much better shape than they are now.

But their lies and pure unadulterated arrogance will always trip them up. As I read recently by one commentator, the jews of the world have to be the bride at every wedding and the body in every coffin. I don't doubt this film will be full of the usual rubbish and deceit.

By the way it is good to see Carolyn Yeager back on this forum.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Steven Willow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Steven Willow » 7 years 7 months ago (Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:20 am)

Its garbage like this video that keep Abe Foxman and the ADL in business.

If it were not for the paranoia and self obsession that the big jew foists on the little jew via the big H, jews would be intermarrying, converting, lapsing into atheism and generally abandoning their sect like rats diving from a sinking ship. The authorities and controllers of world judaism will do everything in their power to see that jews don't melt into the melting pot, but stay forever seperate from the rest of the world.

This movie will give the usual dose of fear that jews seem to need to remind themselves that everyone is trying to destroy them. Is there any other group that carries on with the constant promotion of their looming doom, besides the jews? Lots of ethnic and racial groups supposedly suffered their own Holocausts - Armenians, Cambodians, Rwandans etc, etc - but these other groups seem to have moved on and gotten back to a normal life.

When the jews forget about their sacred Holocaust and just get over it, we'll all see the end of anti-Semitism.

Mkk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mkk » 7 years 7 months ago (Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:24 am)

By the way it is good to see Carolyn Yeager back on this forum.

Her post was a few months ago, I just bumped this thread to add the new trailer.

I agree with you on the arrogance of Israel and Jewry. Just look at the title! Implying Jews are behind civilization. Infact they don't have a civilization to their name, as long as you don't believe the Bible (King David and all that)

The "experts" in the trailer are even more nauseating. :oops:

Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Eric Hunt » 7 years 7 months ago (Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:17 am)

Semitism is the main threat to Western / European Civilization.
Watch THE TREBLINKA ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

http://holocausthoaxmuseum.com/treblinka-archaeology-hoax

Semitism = Jewish Supremacism

Inquisitor
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitor » 7 years 7 months ago (Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:12 pm)

Mkk wrote:Okay, so a trailer of this laughable film has been released. Warning: contains Ellie Wiesel.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuKX13Dhps8[/youtube]

Good God, what transparently self-serving, paranoid twaddle!!! Surely right up there with the over-riding mendacity of the "holocaust," is this omnipresent lament over the question of "Why" Jews are so "persecuted!" The affected astonishment as to why so many seem to take issue with Jews, always without even the slightest suggestion that it could be something THEY are doing that initiates this alleged distrust and "persecution," is as obvious as it is disingenuous! Seldom have so many pretended not to know what they so obviously DO know - but must never admit!

Note that the very opening scene of the piece had to invoke the holy "holocaust" as delivered by saint Wiesel himself! And people wonder why some wax cynical of the "holocaust industry" and the political and finacial power derived therefrom!!

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”