IS RODOH FINALLY DEAD?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Blogbuster
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

IS RODOH FINALLY DEAD?

Postby Blogbuster » 7 years 4 months ago (Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:30 pm)

I am not sure if many of you have noticed, but over on the Hate Blog Watch forum I found this thread: http://hateblogwatch.yuku.com/topic/473 ... 0_cF_Egd8E

Basically its about the censorship and demise of the RODOH forum.

k0nsl
03/01/12 03:30:11
Brief summary of RODOH.

Scott founds RODOH.
RODOH is taken over by shills.
The shills wreck it beyond repair.
RODOH is scrapped.

What can one say but ‘Good riddance !’

-k0nsl

Other Hate Blog Watch members have speculated that Dr Nicholas Terry asked to have it removed from the Internet.

BB
Blog Buster!

Blogbuster
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: IS RODOH FINALLY DEAD?

Postby Blogbuster » 7 years 4 months ago (Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:12 pm)

UPDATE:

Looks like the remnants of RODOH found a new home in a section of the Hate Blog Watch Forum called "RODOH EXILES"

http://hateblogwatch.yuku.com/forums/68/RODOH-Exiles

BB
Blog Buster!

Blogbuster
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Blogbuster » 7 years 4 months ago (Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:59 am)

Hi,

It appears the folks at Hate Blog Watch plan to rerelease RODOH in its original state on another forum platform.

http://hateblogwatch.yuku.com/topic/476 ... 1YXuPEgd8E

Some of the text:

Yuku and Scott Smith have the ability to back up and archive the forum.

Smith claims he has not backed up, or had accessibility to the forum documents and threads (why?) Because Nick Terry doesn't want that data released. He wants it buried.
(Good thing we have the entire RODOH hate forum backed up and are planning to re-release in its original state, in an alternative, and protected on-line environment ..not YUKU)

As soon as we can get one setup... (which should be soon)

RODOH while being a silly hate forum has tons of incriminating evidence against the Holocaust Controversies criminals and it's important that it be available for all to research on their own. We don't want to release it on HBW to avoid problems with YUKU etc. It will be made avaliable on a privately owned web venue.

Nick Terry is the pressure behind the demise of RODOH, not YUKU, and Hate Blog Watch is the pressure relief!

Should be interesting to see how that plays out.
BB
Blog Buster!

Ilikerealhistory
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Ilikerealhistory » 7 years 4 months ago (Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:26 pm)

Blogbuster wrote:
[i]Scott founds RODOH.
RODOH is taken over by shills.
The shills wreck it beyond repair.
RODOH is scrapped.

Shills took over a sight that was created by shills. Do these guys have multiple personalities and fight with themselves.

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 7 years 4 months ago (Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:04 am)

Ilikerealhistory:
I am not so sure that Scott Smith was a shill. But he did give administrator-status to bogus people such as Andrew E. Mathis and other shady characterless persons who managed to destroy it. I'd say Scott Smith was reckless and had bad judgement.
-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

White Wolf

Postby White Wolf » 7 years 4 months ago (Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:56 am)

I signed up on there a little while ago and noticed first off how "dead" the posts were.

Other than here, the only place I have seen that is "active" in discussing the holocaust is thephora.net where I have seen some good posters, but it lacks truthfulness since there are so many "believers".

I'm very glad that I was directed to this site, it has kept me informed and helped me be able to discuss the holocaust with people openly and honestly.
The truth fears no question.

Charles Traynor

Postby Charles Traynor » 7 years 4 months ago (Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:18 am)

It appears as though the dastardly HC hate bloggers may have claimed another scalp. The HBW forum disappeared suddenly from Yuku servers late Friday in a similar manner to RODOH. My first thoughts were that this could be a revenge attack by the hate bloggers for HBW setting up the RODOH Exiles forum. Of course this is pure speculation and we will have to wait for BB to post the details of what actually occurred last night.

:shock:
Rabbi Shlomo Risikin: "The [non-Jewish] world is divided into parts: those who actively participated with the Nazis and those who passively collaborated with them."

Blogbuster
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Blogbuster » 7 years 4 months ago (Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:52 pm)

I think you are right Charles! I had heard that Nick Terry and Roberto Muehlenkamp had vowed to destroy Hateblogwatch just like they destroyed RODOH and attempted to do to the ARC site.
I suggest the CODOh mods prepare for an HC styled assault here as well.

However I did recieve a PM on another forum from one of the HBWers that they expect to be fully back online by Monday complete with their original threads, and the new RODOH exiles forum.

This also stated the RODOH archive site will be up in a couple of weeks.

Those HC guys just keep making things worse for themselves.
BB
Blog Buster!

Charles Traynor

Postby Charles Traynor » 7 years 4 months ago (Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:25 pm)

That’s great news and will certainly wipe the smirks off their faces. Those guys upset a lot of people by taking RODOH down. It may take months or even years but in the end those scumbags will be made to pay for their crimes.

:D
Rabbi Shlomo Risikin: "The [non-Jewish] world is divided into parts: those who actively participated with the Nazis and those who passively collaborated with them."

Postby Moderator » 7 years 4 months ago (Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:09 pm)

Blogbuster wrote:I suggest the CODOh mods prepare for an HC styled assault here as well.
BB

We are prepared, more than prepared.
Please note our webmaster's notification on the Forum homepage:
We currently have 45508 hacking/spam attempts since 01/06/12 and still counting...

Thanks, M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Blogbuster
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Blogbuster » 7 years 4 months ago (Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:14 pm)

Good to hear M1,

Based upon their history those HC guys are a nasty bunch. Destruction is all they seem to know.

BB
Blog Buster!

RJJJr

Postby RJJJr » 6 years 2 months ago (Mon May 20, 2013 1:20 pm)

RODOH seems to have picked up a bit these days. Under new moderation it has been reborn, far from the clutches of Nick Terry, and Andrew Mathis who usurped that forum to track the IP addresses and personal information of Revisionists and others they disagreed with, back when it was hosted on YUKU.
- Robert James Jones Jr.

scythian

Postby scythian » 6 years 1 month ago (Tue May 21, 2013 11:22 pm)

RJJJr wrote:RODOH seems to have picked up a bit these days. Under new moderation it has been reborn, far from the clutches of Nick Terry, and Andrew Mathis who usurped that forum to track the IP addresses and personal information of Revisionists and others they disagreed with, back when it was hosted on YUKU.

And? Is this an invitation? Like the ARC one? Debating with doublespeakers on a topic such as the Buchenwald photo fraud (exposed as a fraud by Black Rabbit) where a tag team with no interest in truth tries to kill the messenger while ignoring and pretending the message doesn't exist isn't open debate. Exterminationists prefer debate in a sandbox where ad hominem is the rule and logic&reason are not allowed. Not fun. No thanks.

RJJJr

Postby RJJJr » 6 years 1 month ago (Wed May 29, 2013 1:17 pm)

scythian wrote:
RJJJr wrote:RODOH seems to have picked up a bit these days. Under new moderation it has been reborn, far from the clutches of Nick Terry, and Andrew Mathis who usurped that forum to track the IP addresses and personal information of Revisionists and others they disagreed with, back when it was hosted on YUKU.

And? Is this an invitation? Like the ARC one? Debating with doublespeakers on a topic such as the Buchenwald photo fraud (exposed as a fraud by Black Rabbit) where a tag team with no interest in truth tries to kill the messenger while ignoring and pretending the message doesn't exist isn't open debate. Exterminationists prefer debate in a sandbox where ad hominem is the rule and logic&reason are not allowed. Not fun. No thanks.

Not an invitation, simply an observation. I have been lurking at RODOH and the debate has picked up some. DC the new moderator there weeded out the holokooks like Mathis and Nick Terry, and that forum has taken a turn for the better. That's all I am saying.
- Robert James Jones Jr.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”