The Six Million, Six Million Times / beginning in 1869

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
White Wolf

The Six Million, Six Million Times / beginning in 1869

Postby White Wolf » 7 years 6 months ago (Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:39 pm)

[I have added 'beginning in 1869' to the topic for thread clarity. M1]

How many times can the same lie be told?

Clearly not enough...

The truth fears no question.

Lohengrin
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: The Six Million, Six Million Times / beginning in 1869

Postby Lohengrin » 7 years 6 months ago (Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:42 pm)

White Wolf: "How many times can the same lie be told?"
Six Billion times, for Six Million years, if you own the Press, Hollywood and the Media. :(

ClaudiaRothenbach
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ClaudiaRothenbach » 7 years 6 months ago (Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:48 pm)

White Wolf, this is real interesting stuff.
THE BIG LIE began over 30 years before the foundation of the Zionist Congress by Theodore Herzl.

Would it be possible to upöoad a better version of the image?
Do you have the precise sources of the articles?
"Everything has already been said, but not yet by everyone." - Karl Valentin

White Wolf

Postby White Wolf » 7 years 6 months ago (Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:12 pm)

ClaudiaRothenbach wrote:White Wolf, this is real interesting stuff.
THE BIG LIE began over 30 years before the foundation of the Zionist Congress by Theodore Herzl.

Would it be possible to upöoad a better version of the image?
Do you have the precise sources of the articles?

Unfortunately the image was passed on to me and I have no way of identifying the sources. I would love to have copies of the articles myself.

Maybe a google search would show up some of the headlines.

mdmguyon

Postby mdmguyon » 7 years 6 months ago (Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:21 pm)

White Wolf wrote:I would love to have copies of the articles myself.

Maybe a google search would show up some of the headlines.

These can be found at many sites. One is at
http://sixmillionmyth.blogspot.com/p/si ... -myth.html. There is a youtube video, also.
The figure of 6 million after World War 1 referred to the number of Jews thought to be in danger of starvation. I agree with blake that it's a stretch to make these relevant to the Holocaust.

Toshiro
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Toshiro » 7 years 6 months ago (Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:44 am)

The most complete compilation is here: http://winstonsmithministryoftruth.blog ... or-to.html

The blog is by CODOH member TheBlackRabbitofInlé.

Postby Moderator » 7 years 6 months ago (Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:57 pm)

I would think that this would not have to be explained, but the point of the initial post was to show a historical obsession by Jews with the mystical number '6,000,000', a religious accessory so to speak. It's believed by many that Jews for long period of time were looking for a place for the '6,000,000' number to thrive in a manufactured 'history', hence the big push for the alleged 6M number in WWII. It was just another instance of that fictitious number being trotted out. So far conditions have allowed that '6,000,000' mythology to become a now claimed 'historical fact'. But then came Revisionists, and then came laws to persecute Revisionists, ban fee speech, and so on.

I moved a post by 'Blake' where he clearly missed the point and became overly contentious. I think it's fair to assume a certain awareness by the participants here, and that accusatory posts without support are not good form.

mdmguyon you stated in a post:
I agree with blake that it's a stretch to make these relevant to the Holocaust.

which indicates you are not up to speed on the much more broader use of the mystical '6M' number prior to WWI, even though you yourself posted a link to information which refutes your own position, odd. Apparently you did not read the contents of the link. With Blake's post moved out, your quoted statement is unattached to a reference. I wanted our readers to see this when they see the statement by you.

Toshiro said:
The blog is by CODOH member TheBlackRabbitofInlé.

We have no 'members', only those that register for this forum.
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

blake121666

Postby blake121666 » 7 years 6 months ago (Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:38 pm)

I did not completely miss the point. That first newspaper article (and possibly others, who knows since they aren't legible) should not be included in a posting stating: "How many times can the same lie be told?"

Please tell me how a newspaper article in 1869 stating that 6 million jews exist in the world has anything to do with the OPs statement or even the moderator's extension of mysticism with the number 6 million. I think the moderator should read the OP as written and not his interpretation of what should have been written instead.

From the OPs follow-up post I now see that he is not the originator of this picture and therefore is just remarking on something he came across. He could very well only be remarking on the portions of the pic pertinent to his comment as well. In that light, I agree that my post was unnecessarily contentious; but nevertheless my post did not deserve deletion.

While I agree with the moderator about many curious usages of the 6 million number, I'd like some evidence that the 1869 article follows that pattern. What is that 1869 article? Who wrote it?

White Wolf

Postby White Wolf » 7 years 6 months ago (Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:06 pm)

A lot of the articles and information on the "Six Million" magical number is covered on this site

http://www.theholohoax.com/

And in the book mentioned on the site, "The First Holocaust"

There are many links on the site that link to further resources on the 6 million myth.

Postby Moderator » 7 years 6 months ago (Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:24 pm)

blake121666 wrote:I did not completely miss the point. That first newspaper article (and possibly others, who knows since they aren't legible) should not be included in a posting stating: "How many times can the same lie be told?"

Please tell me how a newspaper article in 1869 stating that 6 million jews exist in the world has anything to do with the OPs statement or even the moderator's extension of mysticism with the number 6 million. I think the moderator should read the OP as written and not his interpretation of what should have been written instead.

From the OPs follow-up post I now see that he is not the originator of this picture and therefore is just remarking on something he came across. He could very well only be remarking on the portions of the pic pertinent to his comment as well. In that light, I agree that my post was unnecessarily contentious; but nevertheless my post did not deserve deletion.

While I agree with the moderator about many curious usages of the 6 million number, I'd like some evidence that the 1869 article follows that pattern. What is that 1869 article? Who wrote it?

Calm down Blake, one last time. The point that was being made, via the initial post, which I thought I explained, is the repeated use of Jewish religious mysticism's 6,000,000 number from 1869 forward, leading up to it's insertion into the WWII environment where it has caught on, at least temporarily. No one has said that Jews tried to claim 6M dead Jews in every instance of the 6M usage, though clearly most of the 6M usage was indeed to claim 6M dead or dying Jews with others being responsible or unwilling to help. Exposing the repeated usage of the '6,000,000' trademark, copyright pending, is certainly relevant to this forum. It is no coincidence that this number keeps coming up through long periods of history. And find out for yourself who wrote it in 1869, it seems fairly obvious that is was indeed promoted in 1869. There are various links in this thread to help you out.

BTW, I have your post that I pulled, if you want it back I will send it to you.
M1

blake121666

Postby blake121666 » 7 years 6 months ago (Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:17 pm)

No, on further reflection I think it probably did come across in bad form as you said. If anyone does know what this 1869 article is I'd be interested to know. A year or 2 ago I looked into this "6 million" matter but didn't come across one from 1869. I suspect that one might be a straight fact - probably innocently written by a non-jew; but you never know. I might look into it further if I find the time.

On another note, I have technical problems and don't know where to ask an admin how to login with google chrome. I didn't post for a long time because I thought I was locked out for some reason. But I have recently found that I can login when using IE. What might be my problem with not being able to login with google chrome? I login but then get immediately logged out. It's not a huge deal since I have the IE workaround; but maybe this is a known problem that someone can refer a solution to me.

Postby Moderator » 7 years 6 months ago (Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:26 pm)

Blake:
Do not hesitate to contact our webmaster about any technical problems. Click on 'webmaster' and you'll get the option to send a PM or email. He usually checks in every day as well. I hope your problem is solved. As Kingfisher posted, and ask to me delete after enough time had passed, it looks like you need to clean out your cookies.
Cheers.
M1

White Wolf

Postby White Wolf » 7 years 6 months ago (Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:15 pm)

blake121666 wrote:No, on further reflection I think it probably did come across in bad form as you said. If anyone does know what this 1869 article is I'd be interested to know. A year or 2 ago I looked into this "6 million" matter but didn't come across one from 1869. I suspect that one might be a straight fact - probably innocently written by a non-jew; but you never know. I might look into it further if I find the time.

New York Times October 31, 1869 according to http://www.theholohoax.com/

It is one of 34 appearances of the Kabbalistic 6,000,000 figure of Jews in the New York Times from 1869 - 1945 (months before the end of WWII).

Seems to be a quote/estimate of the number of jews in Europe at the time.

astro3
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby astro3 » 7 years 2 months ago (Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:05 am)

Mr White Wolf, your link
http://www.theholohoax.com/
didn't last very long ....

I was fascinated by a collection of Toshiro (CODOH poster) of 236 mentions from 1900 to 1946 of the 'six million Jews'
http://winstonsmithministryoftruth.blog ... 2194541716
- not one of them mentioned six million Jews being gassed!
so when did that start to appear? Who first pronounced it?

Karl Radl

Postby Karl Radl » 7 years 2 months ago (Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:16 pm)

White Wolf wrote:It is one of 34 appearances of the Kabbalistic 6,000,000 figure of Jews in the New York Times from 1869 - 1945 (months before the end of WWII).

Out of interest: has anyone ever actually explained where the alleged 'Kabbalistic origins' of the number '6,000,000' come from? I ask because I am yet to find any kind of referenced explanation other than the slightly odd claim that it us because the number 6 is special in Kabbalistic numerology (which is flawed as the articles don't understand the use of numerology or that numerology has nothing to do with Shoah events per se).

Seems to be a quote/estimate of the number of jews in Europe at the time.

However it was in use as an alleged 'population statistic' as early as 1839-1841 as it was used in and around the Damascus Trial of 1840. See Ronald Florence's 2004 'Blood Libel' and Jonathan Frankel's 1997 'Damascus 1840'.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”