Do you feel 'guilty' for being revisionist?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Do you feel 'guilty' for being revisionist?

Postby borjastick » 8 years 8 months ago (Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:55 am)

Since about 2002 I have been a revisionist. However as my search for the truth continued, and my knowledge on the subject expanded, I have always felt a certain guilt about questioning the Holocaust.

Each and every day of my revisionist search I have expected and almost wanted to find that 'golden nugget' of truth, to support and prove to me the traditionalist claims of gas chambers and six million. I have of course found no such truths. But the guilt was ever present.

That guilt was like a little voice of reason or upbringing that I was, in my own little way, persecuting the jews for not accepting the story. Almost as if I shouldn't be doing this and was letting myself down. Gradually though as I read and learned more this guilt receded but never went away. Until last week.

Last week for no particular reason the light finally shone through and I was able to feel good and honest about being a revisionist. Three things happened but I don't think they are fundamental, significant yes but not life changing in themselves. Firstly I read the full thread of Jewish Revisionists here on Codoh. Second I watched on Youtube Anthony Lawson's videos. These are stunningly straight forward and have impeccable logic and presentation. Finally John Demjanjuk died.

Now I am guilt free and have no doubt whatsoever, that the holocaust is a total fake and fabrication. Happy days!

Have other revisionists had this feeling of 'guilt' along their path to revisionism nirvana??
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Do you feel 'guilty' for being revisionist?

Postby Haldan » 8 years 8 months ago (Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:21 am)

Yes I did feel the same for approximately five years but that was when I was a complete novice. Now I've actively, for almost sixteen years, made it my business to make others aware of this gigantic lie.

Don't feel guilty. You can use this energy for something positive.

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

blake121666

Postby blake121666 » 8 years 8 months ago (Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:38 pm)

Unlike Haldan, I continued to feel strong guilt until just a few years ago even though I always had doubts and ended up agreeing with the revisionist position sometime in the early 1980s. My problem was that I got to a knowledge level back then to agree with the rev position and then more or less dropped the issue from my mind such that effective facts to deny become somewhat fuzzy and doubt about my conclusion creeps in - requiring a reaffirmation of the denial! This problem could very well happen again with me; but at the present time, I'm comfortable with the denialist position. It can be very uncomfortable to think that you're being monstrously unfeeling to the exterminationist position. But facts are facts.

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 8 years 8 months ago (Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:36 am)

No guilt about not accepting the extermination story but some concerns that it will be assumed I am a neo-Nazi, a Jew-hater or a racist, which I am not, or that I don't accept that Jewish deportees (along with many other groups) suffered a severe ordeal in WW2.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 8 years 8 months ago (Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:06 am)

Good answers and very interesting. It was for me like reaching a tipping point. A tipping point where indoctrination of school and the 'facts' as presented are balanced against the real truth as we see it from a revisionists point of view. Like having a guilty secret that one fears must be kept secret. Like Kingfisher I don't believe I am an anti semite/neo nazi/right wing extremist. In fact I know I am not.

I would admit to being of a more anti semitic leaning now than before. I have always disliked with a venom Israel and its attitude to everyone else it seems, even those like the US which basically bankrolled it. However I do believe that Israel should exist, I just wish it would be decent to others.

The opening of my eyes to the holohoax has been one of the greatest gifts I have had, I am grateful that my mind is of such an inquisitive nature.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

Cajetan

Postby Cajetan » 8 years 8 months ago (Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:05 am)

I feel more angry for being fooled all these years. Like most people, I do not like being duped, or tricked. And I never see this mentioned much, but if you take away the Holohoax, where does that put Hitler? I mean, the Holocaust is the first thing mentioned in about any reference to him, without that was he still a monster of epic proportions? It seems to me like he was actually a not bad leader for Germany at that time. Maybe I have it all wrong, but I can't help but feel a little sorry for Hitler's memory now. So if I feel any guilt, it is more related to the hatred I always harbored for Hitler and Nazi Germany, all a result of the American education system and Hollywoodism. Oddly, it seems to me that Neo-Nazis themselves buy into the Holohoax. I am not one and have never been one so maybe I have that wrong?

And I also feel a lot of frustration! I KNOW the truth, and feel powerless to change anything at all. Even telling close friends and relatives is hard, I get looked at like, "Wow, when did you become a Neo-Nazi/conspiracy theorist/White Supremist/Anti-Semite?". Or, "Hey, my grandfather was a War Hero in WWII!!! How dare you insult his memory!" That kind of thing.

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 8 years 8 months ago (Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:08 pm)

I have become more aware of Jewish power and how it is used, but though that makes me an antisemite in the eyes of the anti-antisemitism industry I don't accept the label. I don't allow my views on this to influence my attitude to Jews as individuals or in general, any more than I would allow cynicism about the actions and attitudes of any government or national establishment to have a corresponding effect. But the Holocaust" has given Jews a get-out-of-jail-free card, shielding them from criticism.

I'm old enough to have missed out on the indoctrination at school. I grew up on a diet of war stories in comics full of Germans exclaiming "Schweinhund!" and "Donner und Blitzen!", along with The Dam Busters, Reach for the Sky and various POW escape stories, but no one mentioned the Jews much apart from Anne Frank. When I got a Latvian girlfriend and found that her father had fought the Russians in the German army, clearing out partisans, it seemed perfectly normal. Never crossed my mind he might have been shooting Jews. "Holocaust" meant nuclear annihilation.

On Israel, I don't think it has a "right" to exist, but it does exist as a fact on the ground and it isn't going anywhere. Any solution has to accept this premise. But, given the increasingly racist and nationalist attitudes in Israel, and the consequent hardening of Palestinian attitudes, increasingly turning toward Muslim extremism, I am pessimistic.

White Wolf

Postby White Wolf » 8 years 8 months ago (Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:45 pm)

I think the only guilt I felt at times was when the issue of children dying was brought up. Having worked with children for a major part of my life it was unnatural for me be able to pass off the guilty feeling of questioning their deaths. It took a long time to be able to manage that part of my Revisionist views.
The truth fears no question.

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 8 years 8 months ago (Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:37 am)

Firstly I read the full thread of Jewish Revisionists here on Codoh.

Glad I could help. But I can't take the credit. I was inspired to bring it up again after it was accidentally deleted by a mod. But this mod was very helpful in helping me get it back on track. So thanks to the mods and thanks to the inspiration for making a thread dedicated to Jewish Revisonists. If Jews don't feel guilty about questioning their own history, why should we?

Cuba

Postby Cuba » 8 years 8 months ago (Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:49 am)

No I never felt guilty to be honest but I feel guilty now for not realising the holocaust was a fabrication sooner

Cloud
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Cloud » 8 years 8 months ago (Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:47 pm)

Since about 2002 I have been a revisionist.

Interesting how anyone can become a revisionist. There is no exam, nor education level requirement. You just don the garb in an instant.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 8 years 8 months ago (Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:43 am)

There is no membership or uniform if that is what you mean Cloud. In about 2002 having done basic reading and research into the matter I realised that I was in dispute with the official view if the holocaust, and more in tune with the revisionist views. Therefore I became a revisionist. I decided at that point to ditch the pointy white hood and Belsen Was A Gas tee shirt.

Alpha

Postby Alpha » 8 years 8 months ago (Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:00 pm)

Cuba wrote:No I never felt guilty to be honest but I feel guilty now for not realising the holocaust was a fabrication sooner

I totally agree with that! I am not so much a revisionist as a full blown denier. I feel no guilt for that!

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”