Auschwitz: The Surprising Hidden Truth - New rev documentary

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Mkk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Auschwitz: The Surprising Hidden Truth - New rev documentary

Postby Mkk » 7 years 11 months ago (Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:55 am)

A new documentary... I'm downloading it now and so can't comment.

Auschwitz—this is the infamous wartime camp in Poland where the Germans are said to have killed at least one million Jews in homicidal gas chambers, misusing the insecticide called "Zyklon B." Auschwitz has become a buzzword for the Holocaust. It is said to have been the epicenter of this mother of all genocides. Here, the Germans are said to have employed their engineering ingenuity in order to mass murder their helpless victims in an industrial fashion with the highest efficiency possible. First they were shoved into chemical slaughthouses by the thousands, then their corpses were burned in rapid sequence in crematory ovens

But does that story stand up to scrutiny? This video looks into some of the common claims made by survivors about what happened at Auschwitz. Some of the questions asked in this context are:

Was it possible to fill the gas chambers with victims as it is claimed?
Would the Jews, supervised only by other Jews, have cooperated in their own mass slaughter?
What doors were used to lock in 2,000 Jews struggling for their lives?
How efficient was the cremation process really?
How many Auschwitz inmates left the camp alive to tell the world what they had seen?
This video gives the answers to these and to other questions, backed-up by documents and expert testimony. The results are astounding, if not to say: shocking. The discrepancies between survivor claims on the one hand and technical as well as physical reality on the other hand reveal the surprising truth about Auschwitz, which is not what most people think it is.

Watch this video, and you'll see the world around you with different eyes!

Note: This video has been peer-reviewed by two leading experts on the Holocaust in order to ascertain the accuracy of its contents. It includes a written appendix with sources and a written discussion of issues omitted or merely briefly touched upon in the movie.

http://holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?page_id=1005
"Truth is hate for those who hate the truth"- Auchwitz lies, p.13

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Auschwitz: The Surprising Hidden Truth - New rev documen

Postby Kingfisher » 7 years 11 months ago (Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:55 am)

It's Denierbud's Auschwitz the Comedy, with added material and the voice-over redone "straight". Haven't viewed it all yet but it looks promising.

tyger

Postby tyger » 7 years 11 months ago (Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:11 am)

I haven't watched this production before.

What did strike me was, what I believe psychologists call behavioral leakage, during Darrio Gabbai's interview. I showed his segments to a number of friends, without context and with the sound muted and asked a simple question. From his behavior is this man telling the truth or not? Without exception they judged him to be not telling the truth. Not scientific but "interesting".

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 7 years 11 months ago (Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:40 am)

Another great film, but here's what the HC & HDOT lot can focus on:

Bud said @ 3:10
Someone above ground would open a hatch and pour pellets into the room. The pellets were soaked with deadly cyanide liquid, and would land here on the floor.

Schoolboy error.
The “inner core” of the columns, i.e. the alleged movable “can” into which the Zyklon B was poured (according to Tauber; see chapter 10.3.5.)
- Mattogno, A:C4S. V.2p.493

Kula testified that four wire mesh columns were made for the gas chambers in crematoria 2 and 3: these columns were described by Kula as "structures of ever finer mesh", which contained a removable can within the innermost column which was used to extract, after the gassing, the Zyklon "crystals" or pellets that had absorbed the hydrocyanide.
- Justice Gray, Irving vs. P&L, judgement 7:41
http://www.hdot.org/en/trial/judgement/07.11

Bud said @ 19:00
We're supposed to believe the same door design with no added fortifications would be used to hold two thousand panicking people in as gas chamber

Left an open-goal there.

Mentioning that the doors were supposedly screwed tight with bolts, on the both the purported homicidal and the disinfection gas chambers wouldn't of allowed anyone to easily distract from the very powerful example from Heysel Bud used. Two well-worn bolt wouldn't have made it anymore secure, but by not mentioning it—it's a simple tap-in for the obfuscators.

The door would now be quickly screwed up and the gas immediately discharged by the waiting disinfectors throught vents in the ceilings if the gas chambers, down a shaft that led to the floor.
- Hoess' memoirs, p.222
http://www.scribd.com/david_thomas_111/ ... -auschwitz

He would then have discovered that the houses had no windows, but on the other hand had an astonishing number of doors of an extraordinary thickness, sealed with rubber and fitted with latches that could be screwed tight.
- Perry Broad on the Bunkers
http://www.holocaust-history.org/auschw ... 0174.shtml

The door was closed hermetically from the corridor side by means of [two] iron bars (see Document 11] which were screwed tight [by means of two angled bolts which screwed through the catches onto the bars, which were themselves fitted with handles]
- Henryk Tauber
http://www.holocaust-history.org/auschw ... 0483.shtml

Gas-tight doors could be installed, gas-tightness being achieved by fixing felt sealing strips on both the door and the frame and a light fit being ensured by two angled bolts being screwed into the catches in which the latch bars were housed.
- JCP on BW 5a and 5b
http://www.holocaust-history.org/auschw ... 0053.shtml

As soon as the whole group of 1,000 to 1.500 people was in the gas chamber, the gas light door was closed and secured with its two latch bars, which were screwed tight.
- JCP on K2
http://www.holocaust-history.org/auschw ... 0253.shtml
Nazis tried to create super-soldiers, using steroids ... they sought to reanimate the dead—coffins of famous Germanic warriors were found hidden in a mine, with plans to bring them back to life at the war’s end.
- Prof. Noah Charney

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 7 years 11 months ago (Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:46 am)

And that Jew talking about playing football at 44:00, he was talking about Monowitz.
Nazis tried to create super-soldiers, using steroids ... they sought to reanimate the dead—coffins of famous Germanic warriors were found hidden in a mine, with plans to bring them back to life at the war’s end.
- Prof. Noah Charney

SKcz

Postby SKcz » 7 years 11 months ago (Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:16 pm)

TheBlackRabbitofInlé wrote:
Another great film, but here's what the HC & HDOT lot can focus on:

Bud said @ 3:10
Someone above ground would open a hatch and pour pellets into the room. The pellets were soaked with deadly cyanide liquid, and would land here on the floor.

Schoolboy error.
The “inner core” of the columns, i.e. the alleged movable “can” into which the Zyklon B was poured (according to Tauber; see chapter 10.3.5.)

Kula testified that four wire mesh columns were made for the gas chambers in crematoria 2 and 3: these columns were described by Kula as "structures of ever finer mesh", which contained a removable can within the innermost column which was used to extract, after the gassing, the Zyklon "crystals" or pellets that had absorbed the hydrocyanide.

I don´t agree, here is testimony about identical copy of Krema II, Krema III and that pellets dropped on the floor:

Shaul Chazan

Q: You said that the gas was poured in through openings in the ceiling. Did it drop to the floor or on the heads of the people?
A: No, no, no: there were several openings there. From each opening a round grid column came down. The grid was made of metal, full of holes from the window in the ceiling down to the floor, and the poison gas was dropped through this hollow pillar, in the form of little pebbles. Then the smell would spread, that was the gas.
Q: Did the grid column through which the gas was dropped reach all the way down to the floor?
A: Nearly to the floor. One had left a space which made it possible to clean there. One poured water out and brushed up the remaining pebbles.

AUSCHWITZ LIES, GERMAR RUDOLF & CARLO MATTOGNO, p. 362
Shaul Chazan in G. Greif, Wir weinten tränenlos... Augenzeugenberichte der jüdischen “Sonderkommandos” in Auschwitz, Böhlau Verlag, Cologne/Weimar/Vienna 1985, p. 237. (here is Mattogno mistaken, the year should have to be 1995)

Here the same story in little different form from later english edition:

Q: Where you often inside the chamber?
A: Yes, Yes, regularly.
Q: You said that the gas was thrown in through openings in the ceiling. Did it fall straight to the floor or onto the people´s heads?
A: No, no. There were several openings. A latticework shaft came down from each opening. The mesh was made of perforated metal, it ran from the window in the celing to the floor. And the gas, in the form of little pellets, was thrown down the hollow shaft. The smell spread. That was the gas.
Q: Did the shaft reach the floor?
A: Almost. A small space was left so that you could clean there. We poured water on the floor and swept up what remained of the pellets.

Shaul Chazan in We Wept Without Tears, Yale University 2005 and originally published in German as Wir weinten tränenlos: Jüdische Uberlebende der "Sonderkommandos" in Auschwitz, 1995, Böhlau Verlag, pp. 271-272

Here description of Krema II process and pellets again dropped on the floor:

As soon as the chamber had been filled, sealed, and locked, SS guards poured in Zyklon B pellets through special vents in the roof. The pellets fell to the floor, releasing their deadly gas.

Michael Berenbaum, former director of the USHMM's Holocaust Research Institute in The World Must Know, published by the United states Holocaust Memorial Museum, second edition, 1993, 2006, p. 143.

Rudolf Vrba about how pellets also landed on the floor.

"He opened a circular lid and dropped the pellets quickly onto the heads below him."

Rudolf Vrba, I cannot Forgive, 1964, first published in 1963 by Sidgwick and Jackson and Anthony Gibbs and Phillips, expanded edition published in 1997 by Regent College Publishing, p. 18.

Not schoolboy error, don´t forget we are dealing with lies, so these self-proclaimed witnesses described it differently with own poetic license, and it all depend on what you choose and according to these sources, pellets landed on the floor even in Krema II and III..

Here is another masterpiece of poetic license:

Alice Lok

Sixteen-year-old Alice Lok of Hungary was one of the very fer survivors who actually entered a gas chamber and emerged. She described her experience.

"They took us to a shower. They said it will be a disinfection first, but instead of a shower or disinfection, it was a different place. There was a window, and outside was written: "Bathhouse." They took away our clothes. They asked us to put our shoes together, tie our shoelaces together, and put our clothes down, and we will get it back after they disinfected. But it turned out that the shower did not work, that it was really the gas. I know only that it was dark, that the Germans were terribly nervous, that when we came out they were very angry. They threw some clothes, not our own clothes, back to us. Nothing was, of course, disinfected or warm or anything. we couldn´t understand the chaos, their anger, their bewilderment, their shouting, "This never happened before!" and marching us angrily back to the barrack. And the realization came only after; when we came back, and this Blockaltester couldn´t believe that we are alive. And she looked at us and she started to scream, "How could it happen? Why are you back? You´re not supposed to be back." I think that was the only time in Auschwitz that the gas did not work."

When the gas did work the Sonderkommando was sent in to haul out the bodies. Gold teeth were extracted. Elevators transported ten to fifteen corpses at a time from the gas chambers to the ovens one floor above.

Michael Berenbaum, former director of the USHMM's Holocaust Research Institute in The World Must Know, published by the United states Holocaust Memorial Museum, second edition, 1993, 2006, pp. 138-139.

Here is a "little bit" different story about this woman and her miracle:

Alice Lok Cahana: "When we arrived, I told Edith nothing can be so bad like this cattle train. I'm sure they will want us to work and for the children they will give better food. So they're saying right now the children should separate and go in another hut, group. Go line up with the children."

Alice, who arrived at Auschwitz with her family on a similar transport to this, had decided to stand with the mothers and children. She could not have picked a more dangerous spot.

Alice Lok Cahana: "I went to that group with the children and I was very tall for my age and suddenly the German soldier asked me 'Haben Sie Kinder?' - 'Do you have children?' I said 'No, I am just 15', in German, and then he put me to another group."

That moment saved her life. Alice was taken from the group with mothers and children, all of whom were selected for immediate murder, and was placed with fit and healthy young women who were chosen as slave labor. The moment of selection captured in these photographs, took only seconds. It was a procedure every new Jewish arrival endured.

AUSCHWITZ: Inside The Nazi State Murder & Intrigue: Episode 5, transcript.
http://www.pbs.org/auschwitz/about/transcripts_5.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gkek5UUhWGg#t=2m50s

No columns, no vents, nothing what can resemble something what we know from "present official story", just some shower using for introduction of gas and what a miracle, the showers did not work and she survived and the Germans apparently forgot to gas her in other "working" chamber or later when they fixed not working showers. Also, she had some "gas chamber amnesia" in 2005 she forgot her gas chamber escape and she was miraculously saved not thanks to "not working gas showers" but thanks to her physique and she was chosen as laborer and not sent to gas chamber.

Is schoolboy error to use this "eyewitness" testimony as source for gas chamber refutation? I guess not, it all depends on source you are using, because they are lying, every story is different.

Tauber is self-wrong, not removable can, but third column placed in top of the second wire net as described by column´s manufacturer Kula and drawn by Pressac:

"The third part of the column was movable. It was an empty column made of a thin zinc lamina with a square section of about 150 mm. At the top it terminated in a cone and below in a flat square base. Angle irons of sheet metal were welded onto a thin bar of sheet metal at a distance of about 25 mm from the edge of this column. On these angle irons a thin net was stretched with square mesh of about 1 mm. This net ended at the base of the cone and from there toward the upper extension of the net ran a framework of sheet metal along the full height to the vertex of the cone. A can of Zyklon was poured from above into the distribution coneand thus a uniform distribution of the Zyklon on all four sides of the column was obtained. After evaporation of the gas the entire central column was withdrawn and the evaporated silica removed.”

AUSCHWITZ LIES, GERMAR RUDOLF & CARLO MATTOGNO, pp. 303-304.
Michal Kula, February 8, 1943, testimony, Trial of Höss, vol. 2, June 11, 1945, pp. 99f.

Pressac´s drawing:

The only thing not enough clear from Kula´s description is the height of the third column, don´t know what is more absurd, that movable column was 3m or that was some 50-60cm and placed in top part of the second inner net thanks to cone shape of the movable column so the gas in Kula´s device evaporated to chimney above and not to chamber below? According to Kula, the mesh of this movable column was also so dense that gas could "hardly" spread from this column, 1mm mesh is really nonsense when you need gas to spread from this column.

Placing in the top as apparent from Kula´s description was propably one of reasons why Robert Jan Van Pelt invented own hodge-podge design in his book Case for Auschwitz with moving can which could reach the floor:

He reduced height of the 70x70cm square column from 3m to 2.40m to fit newly discovered alleged holes by Mazal, Keren, McCarthy which are allegedly 50cm, I already dealt with this in previous threads. He also connected together Tauber´s removable can operated by some wire and he used it instead of removable wire-mesh cone column as described by Kula. No need to list other testimonies describing again completely different device or not describing it at all, every description is technically absurd for some gassing using Zyklon B no matter if you want to gas peoples or lices and cloths.

As shown above, this is not Kula´s description, but hodge-podge invention from Pelt using selected parts from Tauber and Kula connected together, poor justice Gray apparently just didn´t bother to verify these falsifications and he accepted them and we see another "holocaust" trial standard procedure. Thanks to his ignorance and lack of knowledge David Irving also didn´t bother to adress this and he even didn´t bother to present real revisionists and expert witnesses with knowledge like Mattogno or Rudolf, Faurisson and etc. who could easily demolish these nonsenses and cheats from orthodox sources like Pelt.

There is simply not even one single witness describing at least similar device to Kula´s, surprise surprise! Tauber is closest, so Pelt used him and as usual, he ignored everything else. Also not even one single witness ever described some pellets removing process, just nobody at least to my knowledge, they apparently forgot to include all parts of gassing process to their lies and they simply didn´t bother to invent something, they were propably too busy with desribing some emotional stories.

About the door, similar situation, some described metal doors, some wooden and etc. it all depends on what source you want to use.

Dario Gabbai as shown in video, one of the most ridiculous liars especially with his corpses "black and blue from the gas", just another self-proven liar like Muller, Vrba, Chazan, Bock and the others, just another poor man who described something what couldnt exist since corpse from cyanide poisoning is not black or blue, but pink/cherry red.

This video has the usual problem, there is not anything about introduction holes in the ceiling for introduction of Zyklon B, the best possible refuation of this nonsense is to focus on the holes and show that they don´t exist, physical evidence is still there so instead of speaking about dragging bodies and etc. is better to focus on the most important part, introduction of Zyklon B, without the introduction holes no gassing possible.

Charles Traynor

Postby Charles Traynor » 7 years 11 months ago (Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:22 am)

Denierbud continues to set the benchmark high with his latest film. Auschwitz: The Surprising Hidden Truth is well paced and very informative. Using commonsense, logic and cold hard facts he dissects the Auschwitz myth in such a way that only the most hardened of Believers would not begin to harbour doubts about the orthodox history of the camp.
Last edited by Charles Traynor on Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rabbi Shlomo Risikin: "The [non-Jewish] world is divided into parts: those who actively participated with the Nazis and those who passively collaborated with them."

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 7 years 11 months ago (Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:51 am)

The best Denierbud yet, which is a high standard to be judged by. Short enough for a busy person to take in at a sitting, but packed with information, clear and well-paced. Anyone who after watching that doesn't at the very least begin to have some doubts either wasn't paying attention or is deliberately refusing to listen. Hopefully, being short, it will leave the viewer wanting more. A fine introduction to Revisionism.

I found the booklet at the end (an excellent idea in itself) fiddly, and I couldn't go back a page. Maybe make it available as a PDF as well?

Video quality is poor. Is a higher definition version available?

@BlackRabbitofInle

Well-spotted, but I'm not too bothered by minor errors of detail. The story as a whole is taken apart and hung out to dry. Maybe DenierBud will incorporate your points in a later version.

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 7 years 11 months ago (Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:47 am)

A promotional video has been released by somebody not connected to Barnes Review. It is an independent production with intention to promote Auschwitz: The Surprising Hidden Truth.

Here's the video:

A fascinating documentary on Auschwitz
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvtyhJQSncs[/youtube]

I thought it was well-made.

-haldan
Last edited by Haldan on Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

White Wolf

Postby White Wolf » 7 years 11 months ago (Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:18 pm)

Auschwitz: The Surprising Hidden Truth was a great video. Nice and short, but right to the point.

Covering as many topics as it does it could probably have gone on for several more hours just going over the facts versus the lies but it contained itself to a limited time so as not to lose people. The topics changed often enough yet remained connected so that the viewer did not lose interest.

I'd love the booklet at the end but, as was requested earlier, would love to have it as a .pdf file for printing out.

The interviews with "survivors" were excellent, it's always good and fun to hear these myths and lies debunked, especially when the "survivor" is the one that makes it so easy by contradicting themselves. For this reason I sent the link for this video to my mailing list people, hoping that some will actually watch it in full and open their eyes about the "Holocaust".

Thanks to the maker of this wonderful video!
The truth fears no question.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 7 years 11 months ago (Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:32 am)

Denierbud's latest video is very good, no question. But I can't help thinking that though we agree with his thoughts and logic many believers will simply say it is opinion. For example the layout of the changing rooms vis a vis crematoria. It makes sense to me but perhaps not to a believer or even a fence sitter.

For me the real issue with Auchwitz is the lack of bodies, revised death total etc.

That's not to say that this isn't a very hi end piece of work.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

ginger
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ginger » 7 years 11 months ago (Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:02 pm)

At last - an animation of what witnesses say happened. I have tried to visualize how the factories of death were supposed to work, it but without success. Clearly it was not possible to exterminate people at such a rate. Thanks for the video.

The filmmaker's alternate narrative was more believable - that the underground rooms were meant to serve as morgues; the camp had barracks for housing many people and families, including gypsies; and the alleged gassings operations would have been clearly visible to many in the camps if they had taken place.

Malle
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Malle » 7 years 10 months ago (Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:40 pm)

Denierbud's best so far. :thumbleft:
I must be a mushroom - because everyone keeps me in the dark and feeds me with lots of bullshit.

trevor

Postby trevor » 7 years 9 months ago (Fri May 11, 2012 10:03 am)

Denierbud's videos have had a huge impact. It is sad he ended up disappointed in general about the attitudes of revisionists and the others, lack of financial support and lack of other video makers:

http://barnesreview.org/wp/archives/395

Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Zulu » 7 years 9 months ago (Fri May 11, 2012 4:30 pm)

SKcz wrote:As shown above, this is not Kula´s description, but hodge-podge invention from Pelt using selected parts from Tauber and Kula connected together, poor justice Gray apparently just didn´t bother to verify these falsifications and he accepted them and we see another "holocaust" trial standard procedure. Thanks to his ignorance and lack of knowledge David Irving also didn´t bother to adress this and he even didn´t bother to present real revisionists and expert witnesses with knowledge like Mattogno or Rudolf, Faurisson and etc. who could easily demolish these nonsenses and cheats from orthodox sources like Pelt.

There is simply not even one single witness describing at least similar device to Kula´s, surprise surprise! Tauber is closest, so Pelt used him and as usual, he ignored everything else. Also not even one single witness ever described some pellets removing process, just nobody at least to my knowledge, they apparently forgot to include all parts of gassing process to their lies and they simply didn´t bother to invent something, they were propably too busy with desribing some emotional stories.

Good post. However there is a big problem with the new version of Keren, Mazal and Pelt properly made to fit with the visible irregular little holes on the KII's ceiling: it can be easily verifiable. Actually, if the "wire mesh columns" were fixed into the "gas chamber" as indicated on their version, it would be possible to observe the corresponding material traces of their mounting by the observation of the ceiling and the floor of the ruins. The fixations of the alleged metalic columns should have been really resistant in order to afford the multi-directional pushes of a paniked crowd being "gassed". To imagine the power of the effort a crowd can furnish, a good example is the Heysel Stadium disaster.
That means that those fixations should have been REALLY RESISTANT.
Their traces should be then easily observable at Krema II as:

1- Traces of fixtures of columns on the ceiling UNDER the Keren's holes.
2- Traces of the embedding of the columns ON the floor at FOUR places .

Such traces into the concrete couldn't have disappeared when the room was blown up. Who checked if they are there?
Guess why Keren, Mazal and Pelt never mention that point.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”