Protests and Rallies

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Masonblazer

Protests and Rallies

Postby Masonblazer » 8 years 3 months ago (Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:56 pm)

I am new to the forum but i was interested in finding out if anyone here is involved with planning rallies and protests for Revisionism and/or against Zionism. I know many of us live all around the World but we could set up local branches in different regions. Myself i live in NJ, USA. I know as in many states and countries around the world there are Holocaust museums everywhere. Anyone with suggestions or that is already involved in this please respond.

I would like to do what i can to help spread the word and get the truth out there.

"A morsel of genuine history is a thing so rare as to be always valuable." ~Thomas Jefferson
"A morsel of genuine history is a thing so rare as to be always valuable." ~Thomas Jefferson

“History is written by the victors.”
Winston Churchill

SevenUp
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Protests and Rallies

Postby SevenUp » 8 years 3 months ago (Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:47 am)

Well, it's an auspicious first post. Now what?

What do you have in mind, specifically?

How about a protest of one, go to the nearest holohoax museum, and hand out leaflets stating the 'revisionist' position is concise and specific terms?

How about establishing an organization whose purpose is not to debate or investigate this idiotic hoax but to expose it?

HaaDeeCee

Postby HaaDeeCee » 8 years 3 months ago (Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:21 am)

MasonBlazer:

Print some hand-outs listing 6 or so incontrovertible problems with the holocaust as espoused by the "museums". Make sure that the listed problem points are easily verified via google. To help you with this visit IHR.org for a number of articles by current prominent authors, from which you may glean this information.

Then hand these out in front of one of these "museums".

Good luck, I hope you have a thick skin, and do not have to work for a living.

A word of caution: Do some serious reading on those people who have taken such unpopular positions, and what happened to them. Even in the USA!

Ernst Zuendel and Germar Rudolph spring to mind.

HdC

Masonblazer

Postby Masonblazer » 8 years 3 months ago (Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:28 pm)

Yea ive seen those flyers they had for printing out and dispersing to college professors, think it was from 1/3 of Hol website. I try to encourage people i know and trust are sensible and usually turn them onto either this site or the Cole videos etc. I'm not the best at making good looking presentations though. Thanks for the link though i'll check it out. I mean what would you and most people here consider to be 5 or so of the most "important" facts on our side.

Winston Churchill

Masonblazer

Postby Masonblazer » 8 years 3 months ago (Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:33 pm)

Mainly I was wondering if the CoDoh itself or any of its affiliates do actively plan rallies etc. I havnt seen any mention of it which surprised me. I mean yea the internet and forums are great, but to actually get people's attention that aren't already in the know. That's the important thing if we want to start tearing down the myth.

Winston Churchill

Masonblazer

Postby Masonblazer » 8 years 3 months ago (Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:41 pm)

A word of caution: Do some serious reading on those people who have taken such unpopular positions, and what happened to them. Even in the USA!

I thought both of them and the others that I've heard of were either German, French, or at least not of the U.S. So far we don't have any anti rev laws here. Technically we still have a write to free speech here. You wouldn't think it if you watched the news but our courts are still obligated to stand by the Constitution.

Winston Churchill

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 8 years 3 months ago (Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:01 pm)

Masonblazer wrote:

I thought both of them and the others that I've heard of were either German, French, or at least not of the U.S. So far we don't have any anti rev laws here. Technically we still have a write to free speech here. You wouldn't think it if you watched the news but our courts are still obligated to stand by the Constitution.

A greater danger is perhaps physical assault. And do you think a holo museum is a likely source of open-minded enquirers after truth?

SevenUp
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby SevenUp » 8 years 3 months ago (Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:25 pm)

The only known example ..... the Wise Old Man at the Wise Temple .....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u40B1AEEv6c

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 8 years 3 months ago (Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:16 am)

Masonblazer wrote:Mainly I was wondering if the CoDoh itself or any of its affiliates do actively plan rallies etc. I havnt seen any mention of it which surprised me. I mean yea the internet and forums are great, but to actually get people's attention that aren't already in the know. That's the important thing if we want to start tearing down the myth.

Bradley Smith has run numerous adds in college newspapers and has tried to book rooms to talk to the curious, but the Jewish supremacist dominance of what's called 'academia' prevents his appearances. The racist college groups of Hillel are always targeting free speech advocates. Hillel is certainly one of the most racist groups anyone is likely to encounter. They are fanatically Jewish supremacist in all things.
At this point, the internet is the way to go. People are catching on, slowly, but surely.
And welcome to this forum.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

HaaDeeCee

Postby HaaDeeCee » 8 years 3 months ago (Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:15 am)

Both Zuendel and Rudolph were legal residents in the USA and married with American wives.

Both were deported on trumped-up charges. Both their wives still live in the USA. Zuendel's wife cannot join him in Germany because of her on-line activities with the Zuendel Site blog.

Free speech in the Western World is an illusion, especially in the USA. Most western countries are at least up-front with what and what-not may be debated. The USA touts itself as having "free speech". Perhaps, but at what price to your physical and emotional health and career?

That's why I wrote that I hoped that you have a thick skin and no need to work for a living.

While I am at it, another method of getting the public's attention may be to place posters on telephone poles in highly visible locations.

These should highlight a single, obvious, fallacy regarding the holocaust. Thus "polluting" the local environment may get the local media involved with questions being asked. With a little luck you may even be charged with "spreading false news" as happened to Zuendel. The Supreme Court of Canada overturned his conviction. I recently wrote this in a mainstream Canadian Newspaper and my post was deleted.

HdC

Masonblazer

Postby Masonblazer » 8 years 3 months ago (Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:48 am)

Heh
Kingfisher wrote:
Masonblazer wrote:

A greater danger is perhaps physical assault. And do you think a holo museum is a likely source of open-minded enquirers after truth?

Hehe, Well that is the least of what i would be worried over. If some person wanted to attack me for my speech, albeit, itll just be on less holocaust pusher. Been an amatuar boxer for about 12years =)

Winston Churchill

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 8 years 3 months ago (Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:11 pm)

There's a much used phrase in the UK, mainly used by older men. 'It's a free country and I have a right to my opinion.'

What is clear, perhaps more so in the US than in the UK, is that it isn't a free country and you definitely do not have a right to your opinion. Especially if it is said in public or a wider group within four walls.

My own opinion over free speech in the US is that you might have it enshrined in your constitutuion but it only applies if you say what everyone wants to hear. As soon as an opinion is expressed that doesn't chime with the current flow and media led direction you will be shutdown, arrested, humiliated.

I would urge anyone not to go into a public space and contradict the received wisdom on the holohoax. I think we should as a group be able to design and write a one page flyer that is idiot proof and gives the best 6-8 revisionist statements about the holohoax. Then if we all sent it to our MP's/Congressment etc/ media outlets by the million we would have one voice hitting hard at the same time. Mange tous Rodders...
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Masonblazer

Postby Masonblazer » 8 years 3 months ago (Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:58 pm)

Well the only thing that could be considered a crime in the states would be Hate Speech. Technically in america i dont think stating facts about the holocaust, as long as your smart about it, can be considered hateful. Really their needs to be an occurance of this for it to go to our federal courts so it can finally be addressed. Hopefully outside of an election year =) . Any unconstitutional non Zionist judge (if we have any left) would dismiss the case entirely and hopeful would give us a much needed win. Basically that simply researching something and stating truthful facts about ANYTHING should NEVER be considered criminal. The suppression of these ideals is whats criminal.

If i was to actively protest something right now it would be whats going on in Palestine. I mean that's really what all this is about. And saying that Israel is committing war crimes and atrocities, which they are, could not be considered hate speech. Its just politics. I mean i would assume most revisionists here side with Palestine in the conflict. The problem is the rest of America doesn't, and the sad thing is they don't even know why. It's like they think Palestine, Iran, Bin Laden, and every other Muslim was in cahoots on it and wants to destroy us.

Well if we don't change our countries politics and start befriending these middle east countries, then the ones that don't hate us yet soon will. Americans think all those people (Muslims) are living horrible lives under tyrants they didn't elect. When in fact the only mid east country with such a brutal doctrine towards their population is ISRAEL. Israel is the apartheid state.

Winston Churchill

SevenUp
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby SevenUp » 8 years 3 months ago (Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:15 pm)

borjastick wrote:My own opinion over free speech in the US is that you might have it enshrined in your constitutuion but it only applies if you say what everyone wants to hear. As soon as an opinion is expressed that doesn't chime with the current flow and media led direction you will be shutdown, arrested, humiliated.

Your opinion? That and $3.25 will get you a latte' at Starbucks. Why make such an outrageous statement without substantiation?

JoFo

Postby JoFo » 8 years 2 months ago (Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:18 pm)

What happened to Fred Leuchter?

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”