You link to that video in support of your case? Except for the tendentious and misleading presentation where is there any support at all for the orthodox version? Apart from the new allegation that there were 17 million victims ( a figure I've never heard before, but, then "victim" is not defined), we learn (in horrified tones!) that:
- The Allies, not Hitler made the documents secret, allegedly because they could not cope with the scale of the enquiries.
- Gestapo arrest warrants were as lethal as a death sentence. That can only mean that everyone arrested by the Gestapo was killed, which is patently untrue.
- Prisoners were used for factory labour. Nothing strange about this. In fact Revisionists say this was a main motivation for deportations.
- Anne Frank died in Belsen. We are not told that she died in the typhus epidemic, nor that she spent about a year in Auschwitz, where she was not gassed.
- A group of prisoners were executed. We are not told why or whether they received a trial. 1 every 2 minutes for just over 90 minutes. Was this a daily occurrence or a rarity? We are told this was a special day, Hitler's birthday, so it was a "birthday present". Yeah, right. So that's 50 individuals of the 6, 11 or 17 million accounted for, but no gassing. The "bureaucracy of the devil".
- "We were amazed to see that the Nazis were keeping records of head lice... The Nazis couldn't have disease spreading among slave labourers." Well... no. Or anyone else for that matter. Why amazed? So disease control is a sign of fiendish efficiency and brutality?
- Presenter asks incredulously: "Why did the Nazis keep all these records, if they were going to murder these people anyway?" Yeah. We thought of that too.
The suit from the USHMM then completely misinterprets the question and says it was important for them to show how efficiently they were getting the job (of murder) done.
- "The records make up the largest 'Holocaust archive' anywhere",but we have not yet [at 4 m 20s] been told anything at all to support a genocide by gassing allegation.
- We are told that at Auschwitz an interviewee "watched his parents herded to the gas chambers" but without any supporting evidence. Did he actually see them enter the gas chamber? How did he know it was a gas chamber? We are not told. We are not even told whether this was what he believed to be happening at the time or whether it is based on rumours in the camp or on what he heard later after the war. Of course, nobody bothered to ask him. He himself was "forced" to sign in at Buchenwald. Even a routine admin procedure becomes a brutality.
- "Hardly anyone got out of there (Dora) alive." Except Rassinier of course. At the end, Dora was very hard, though, with a high mortality rate, but what has any of this got to do with the alleged genocide of the Jews?
- Schwartz says,"There was this 14-year-old youngster and they wanted to kill him... I don't know why" Sorry? He's here now isn't he? They wanted him to go to Dora (not to kill him but to use his labour). They took him off the list. Maybe because of his age. No one knows. Not him. Not us.
- Walter Feiden's parents died in a ghetto. We are not told of what cause. We are treated to his understandable emotion on being shown his admission card to Buchenwald, but that is all.
- Feiden describes a person being left to die in a urinal channel. But this was done by the Block Senior - another prisoner. Unpleasant, I agree, but nothing to to do with the alleged Holocaust. Anyone who went through the war, from any community and on either side can find horrible stories to tell.
- Jack Rosenthal and the males in his family were separated from the women and children on the "Ramp" at Auschwitz. The women and children "went straight to the gas chambers and the ovens". Evidence please? We see the usual photos of the railway platform that prove nothing at all.
- Rosenthal tells us "the sky is aflame, the sky is burning.. you saw the flames leaping the sky [sic]... the stench was terrible, you smelt burning flesh". We all know that crematorium chimneys don't produce flames and never have. He's not necessarily lying. Did he know what burning flesh smelt like? He could have heard the stories so often since that he now thinks he saw it, or he could have seen the flares at the Monowitz chemical works, and chemical works do stink.
- "His family was burned that night." Evidence?
- "Incredibly [why?
] the Nazis had bothered to create a form to keep track of Jack's mail at Buchenwald." Somehow they manage to present this as a token of fiendish German efficiency.
- "My whole family was wiped out." He never saw them again. They may well have died, but he can't know if, when or how.
- We see a picture of him looking emaciated when released, then we see his tattoo.
So, in the entire broadcast not one sentence, one word to confirm the Holocaust story. On the other hand, plenty to confirm a rigid. even harsh, internment and labour system, with a thorough disinfestation and anti-disease programme, which breaks down at the end of the war leading to large-scale deaths from typhus, etc.Roll out those Bad Arolsen archives. If this is anything to go by they contain the proof Revisionists are looking for.
[edited for typos]