The Germans - Guilty at Serniki?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hebden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

The Germans - Guilty at Serniki?

Postby Hebden » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:21 pm)

RICHARD WRIGHT: The allegations were that the SS had organised the killing and done most of the killing but in addition Polyukhovich who was a forester, Ukranian forester, in this village had assisted them in that work.. and had gone beyond, as it were, passive assistance and had himself rounded up some people who he noticed were missing from the 500, 600 or so who were taken to grave and had taken them to the grave afterwards and personally killed them.

NARRATOR: An eye witness claimed proof of Polyukhovich's guilt lay in a mass grave. So in June 1990, Richard and his hand-picked team arrived in the little village of Serniki.

RICHARD WRIGHT: When we got there, the Red Army was helping us and they had set up a camp. It was in the middle of a pine forest. I was told the pine forest had been planted after the killings. I could see nothing on the surface at all.

RICHARD WRIGHT: I'd never faced having to deal with hundreds of bodies before. I'd dealt with skeletons but here we might have, I assumed there would be, soft tissue attached to these bodies. So secretly, I suppose, and irresponsibly I hoped that there wasn't a grave there.

I can vividly remember finding the first body which showed up about two metres down. It was the skull of a woman with an exit hole of a bullet and with plates down to her waist and that certainly made me feel that I had a big, a big adjustment problem ahead as well as a big physical excavation problem.

NARRATOR:Richard and his colleagues carried on, as if they were excavating a conventional archaeological site. But were the bodies they gently unearthed victims of Polyukhovich? Holocaust deniers often attribute mass murders to Stalin or the Russian KGB. It was, therefore, vital to date the event and identify the killers.

RICHARD WRIGHT: These we found at the grave at Serniki. They're 9mm parabellum hand gun ammunition of the sort that come out of Luger pistols that Germans carried. They are stamped with the place of manufacture in Germany and the date of manufacture, and the most recent one we found was dated to 1941. So now as we do with a coin at an archaeological dig, the killings must have taken place in or after 1941.

We found a lot of hair, whole plaits of hair, and it occurred to me that we could use a radiocarbon assay of the hair to determine if the person died before the hydrogen bombs began to be let off. When hydrogen bombs were let off in the early 1950s they created an enormous amount of radiocarbon. You can measure the amount of radiocarbon in somebody's hair and determine if they died before or after the hydrogen bombs were let off.

If we ignore all historical information, all eyewitness statements, and just use archaeological techniques, we sandwiched the killings between 1941 and say 1952.

NARRATOR: The archaeological evidence helped to reconstruct events at Serniki.

RICHARD WRIGHT: What happened there was that there were indeed mass killings by the SS and the people had been stripped, had been then forced down this ramp into the grave. Some had gone to the left, some had gone to the right. They had laid down in rows like sardines and then been shot in the back of the head. In the middle of the grave that was unused by the SS killings, were these 20 or 25 or so bodies, of people who were wearing clothes and many of whom had been clubbed to death and not shot to death and that's consistent with the eye witness statements.

http://www.abc.net.au/quantum/stories/s124137.htm

The eye-witness and circumstantial evidence point to this mass grave being the work of the Germans. The alternative hypothesis, that the Soviets, even in 1990, were trying to pin their own misdeeds onto the Nazis, strikes us as implausible. How could they be certain that the contents of the gravesite would not implicate them in some way?

Also see:

http://www.soton.ac.uk/~jb3/war/war.html
http://www.thirdreichforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=5047

Hebden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: The Germans - Guilty at Serniki?

Postby Hebden » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:53 pm)

We've just noticed that alongside our name 'Hebden' is the information 'Former member'. Not 'banned', please note, just a 'former member'. Apparently, the technical problem with our account became terminal. Now we know how it must have felt to have been a Jew in Nazi Germany after the Citizenship and Race Laws were passed.

In the immortal words of Sir Winston Churchill, we wish Mr. Wendel was a statue and we were a pigeon.

Guptalicious

Postby Guptalicious » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Dec 04, 2003 7:49 pm)

I see no problem accepting German guilt at Serniki, and probably other sites. The problem is where are these other sites, and why haven't they been at least quantified?

I am willing to concede the shootings, anyway, I have no dog in this fight.

However, others are well within their bounds asking for more evidence.

A few days ago we had horrifying revelations about Kurapaty. The Polish officer sites -- including Katyn -- have also been thoroughly excavated. And in the same region -- probably not far from Kurapaty, there are supposed to be immense killing grounds for some 200,000 Jewish victims. So -- can't we at least get a MAP???

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Dec 04, 2003 8:04 pm)

I am willing to concede some shootings as well, if legitimate, verifiable evidence is presented. Ofcourse, my point is that the Allies were doing most of the shooting.

There are no mass graves sites which substantiate the 'holocaust' as alleged, it's that simple. We hear about claimed sites but when we investigate, low & behold ... more 'feelings' & beliefs, but no legitimate, verifiable evidence.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Sailor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Sailor » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Dec 05, 2003 2:03 pm)

Hebden wrote: In the immortal words of Sir Winston Churchill, we wish Mr. Wendel was a statue and we were a pigeon.

Rejoice!

At least you are only half out. I am completely banned.
:(

fge

Scott
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Scott » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Dec 05, 2003 6:41 pm)

Sailor wrote:
Hebden wrote: In the immortal words of Sir Winston Churchill, we wish Mr. Wendel was a statue and we were a pigeon.

Rejoice!

At least you are only half out. I am completely banned.

As am I. If they get rid of their silly "Holocaust Denial is not allowed" policy then I might consider going back. In the meantime they talk about me behind my back as if they have found the Holy Grail.

:roll:

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Dec 05, 2003 7:11 pm)

Scott said:
In the meantime they talk about me behind my back as if they have found the Holy Grail.

Get used to it, I have. :lol:

- Hannover

Scott
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Scott » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Dec 05, 2003 7:36 pm)

Hannover wrote:Scott said:
In the meantime they talk about me behind my back as if they have found the Holy Grail.

Get used to it, I have. :lol:

Right, but you aren't banned.
:wink:

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Dec 05, 2003 8:03 pm)

Like I would last 30 seconds in that place. :twisted:

- H.

Scott
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Scott » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Dec 05, 2003 11:00 pm)

I know one place where you aren't banned and are welcome to outwit, outplay, and outlast.

:D

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat Dec 06, 2003 3:05 am)

I've done all of that already, I just don't want to associate with liars and trash.

- Hannover

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”