Scientists to Excavate Iraqi Graves, so then why .........

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Goethe
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Scientists to Excavate Iraqi Graves, so then why .........

Postby Goethe » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat Dec 06, 2003 8:14 pm)

AP: Scientists to Excavate Iraqi Graves

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=s ... _beneath_2

This story is interesting to me, I mean if they can send scientists to Iraq to look for mass graves, then why don't they do it for the many sites where it's claimed that Jews were dumped by the Germans in WWII? I would imagine that positive results of any such search for mass graves of Jews would put Revisionists out of business pretty quickly. Maybe it's because Jews know what they won't find. It certainly makes me wonder.

J William
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Scientists to Excavate Iraqi Graves, so then why .......

Postby J William » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Dec 07, 2003 9:00 am)

This story is interesting to me, I mean if they can send scientists to Iraq to look for mass graves, then why don't they do it for the many sites where it's claimed that Jews were dumped by the Germans in WWII? I would imagine that positive results of any such search for mass graves of Jews would put Revisionists out of business pretty quickly. Maybe it's because Jews know what they won't find. It certainly makes me wonder.

We only investigate and publicize percieved crimes of our "enemies" in a vigorous manner and widely diseminate the results thereof. Every once in a while we investigate one of our own atrocities but nothing ever really comes from it.

There will be no open and impartial investigation of alleged mass graves of Jews until the general public becomes well aware of the scam ran on the world concerning the alleged program of extermination of European Jews by homicidal gas chambers. Revisionism, while continually increasing in getting to larger numbers of people, is making but small inroads in swaying the overall general public's awareness of the scam. At this point in time the general public just doesn't care not realizing how it does effect them. If I were a believer in the gas chamber story I would resist having to prove it as the game has been won for the last 60 years and when one is sitting in such a win position he does not jeopardize it by condoning any investigation into it. The revisionists have an uphill battle and encounter the power of the controlled media, labels of being haters and anti-semites, economic and social ostracism, the excuse that the mass graves can't be distrubed because it would desecrate the dead, on and on, ad infinitum. Anything but an open and frank discussion of the "crime of all time". I vote for more free-thinkers and more persons with both intellectual curiousity and courage.

J William
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Scientists to Excavate Iraqi Graves, so then why .......

Postby J William » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Dec 07, 2003 9:08 am)

We only investigate and publicize percieved crimes of our "enemies" in a vigorous manner and widely diseminate the results thereof.

What I should have said is we widely diseminate the resuts thereof if there is material damaging to our percieved enemies. If there isn't the news item dies a quick death.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”