Why is the Holocaust More Important Than Other Crimes?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
truth
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Why is the Holocaust More Important Than Other Crimes?

Postby truth » 7 years 6 months ago (Thu May 10, 2012 2:27 pm)

I know, some historians say there never was anything like that but that is not what I get at...
I know, Israel needs it, or otherwise they just look like mere land robbers and invasive heartless killers.

Besides all of that - I sure happen to wonder:
1. What significance does Holocaust have as religious tool to influence history on the cost of the Germans - forever to come? This won't stop you see and I get suspicious about their agenda.
2. Do some of these religious fanatics really believe that in a thousand years from now the Germans should still pay or else get nuked?
3. Do they perhaps have plans to create even a new Purim fest out of the Holocaust and make it into a Cult?
4. What is really the hidden religious agenda about the Holocaust and how is it used for what purpose?

I have the feeling that there is more going on than just the grief and the empathy, which I too wish share for any and all victims of war - unconditionally.

5. So, what is really going on with the Holocaust?
6. Why does it get bigger and bigger - year by year? I heard they want the Chinese now may (under the inspiration of Zionists) may teach the officially taught version of the Holocaust, the Russians perhaps too.
7. Why can revisionists not teach their version based on true evidence? They should go to China and Russia to teach their version so that there is a democratic balance of historical knowledge.
8. Do you think this guilt cult will really increase true empathy in others (I thought deep heartfelt love increases empathy in others).
9. How can we be truly be empathic people based on forced guilt and Is this German re-education at its best?
I fear that negative emotions will result in a huge back lash one day... people may abandon Israel and the Holocaust altogether for they simply do not care any longer.
----------------------------------
Quote,"Truth about - how WW I and WWII really started matters. See, Germany was ALWAYS only good enough for the world to be robbed blind, right? Also, they hardly ever waged as many wars compared to lets say, the British. So, why are Germans the most aggressive people on earth when this was never true? This assumption too is a lie and a thoughtless generalization. ~the Wild Mind -.

Steven Willow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Why is the Holocaust More Important Than Other Crimes?

Postby Steven Willow » 7 years 6 months ago (Thu May 10, 2012 8:01 pm)

Truth
7. Why can revisionists not teach their version based on true evidence? They should go to China and Russia to teach their version so that there is a democratic balance of historical knowledge.

The idea of bringing revisionism to the the peoples of Russia and China is a terrific one, but the jews will use their slinky tricks to persuade the authorities to harrass and ban us.

Would it make more sense to learn from the Catholic missionaries of bygone eras that one can build a vast empire by winning the populations of the most remote corners of the globe? One can imagine revisionist "missionaries" backpacking through the Amazon rainforest laden with volumes from Mattogno, Graf and Kues. Imagine still, bearers of historical truth setting up teaching workshops in the mountains of Kenya or the shanty towns of Haiti. The poorest of the poor will always understand the nature of the jewish exploiter and will thus comprehend the larger context of the Holohoax.

I believe that Truth has hit on an idea that can finally nail the holocoffin shut.

Lohengrin
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Lohengrin » 7 years 6 months ago (Fri May 11, 2012 4:13 pm)

In this thread, truth put some basically important questions, which can be easily answered with some hard facts.

I will try to give answers, following the numbering given by truth:

1. “What significance does Holocaust have as religious tool to influence history on the cost of the Germans - forever to come? This won't stop you see and I get suspicious about their agenda.”

The first and foremost purpose of “the Holocaust”(= the JHV, Jewish Holocaust-Version as we ought to call that) is to definitely destroy Christianity. Since Christianity exists, Jewish elites have been working to defame and destroy it. This is a Two Thousand Year old fact, needing no further proof here. The Pharisees were (are) in Christ’s opinion a wrongful and despicable bunch of egoists. His coming on Earth was no “coincidence”, but as He put it, necessarily and Revolutionary. He has to come on earth because of the total selfishness, greed and immorality of the leading classes of the World. He Himself said to the Pharisees: “. . . God sent me. Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.(John 8 : 42-44).
In this few words, Christ not only describes the Jewish elite, but told the World that they have another G-d, the devil. The rejection was – and is – mutual, be it, that Christ let an opening for the Jews to be saved by being converted, whilst non-Jews never can become “Chosen Ones” for the Jews.

I will not go any further here into the metaphorical details of the two opposing religions, but in combination with the Jewish fiction of “Chosen People” and supremacism over non-Jews, Judaism was (is) determined to destroy their most important rival: Christianity.
Judaism isn’t about a G-d, but about the Jewish People itself. The Suffering of the Jews (mind the Capital character) is the central item in it.
Therefore, “The Holocaust” has to be depicted as unique, and far more worse than the crucifixion of Christ. At the same time it takes away the moral worth of Christian standards and preaching, placing Judaic Suffering and moral standards above it.
Not only the Germans were to bring under submission of the Jewish suffering, all non-Jews will !
It is therefore, that the Christian Church, the Vatican, the Pope, the Allies, the Red Cross, the United Nations, and the whole World have to acknowledge and celebrate in eternity the Suffering of “Six Million” “murdered” Jews in “the Holocaust”, and with that admitting that all non-Jews submit and are tributary to the “Chosen Ones”.
Another important function of the "exclusive" Jewish Sufferings Story is that this restrains all other people of placing their own community central.
They first falsified history into a Story, then the Story was phantasized into the JHV Myth and that in “the Holocaust” Doctrine. Now, the Myth is being transformed into Religion, because of:

A Religion is immunized for Facts (they were losing the battle of the facts)
A Religion does not depend on Truth (there is no truth in “systematic annihilation”, “Gas Chambers” and “Six Million” murdered Jews)
A Religion is no longer vulnerable to Criticism (Revisionism is the death-stroke for the JHV)
A Religion may not be criticized for any particular part of it (it can easily, and with impunity, be adjusted to the Jewish Religion)
A Religion may never be “denied” (One no longer is a a “lunatic”, but a heretic which shall and will be brought to the stake)
A “denier” is wicked and ought to be destroyed (He is a helper of the Devil)
The Holocaust-clergy and their readings are “Holy” and infallible (We all have to obey their willing)
The Holocaust-clergy decides what and who is to be tolerated (They are the “Chosen” and deciding what’ Good and what’s bad).
“The Holocaust” isn’t about Truth; its about Religion, which helping World Domination, the Zionistic New World Order and slavery for all who are “not chosen”. No more, no less.
That “the Holocaust” indeed is religion, not history, is proven by countless comparisons: facts never may be investigated, that’s “anti-Semitic”, non-believers are “deniers” (Heretics) and must be silenced and destroyed. “The Holocaust” has its Believers, Original Sin, Saints, Martyrs, Miracles, High-Priests, Priests, Altar-Boys, Holy Scriptures, Catechism, Cathedrals, Holy Places, Relics, Ten Commandments, Anathemas, Sinners, Heretics, the Devil, Inquisition, Purgatory, etc., etc. All 100% religious.

2. “Do some of these religious fanatics really believe that in a thousand years from now the Germans should still pay or else get nuked?”

The JHV is not about money or nuking Germans in the first place. It’s about World Domination.
That’s the three thousand year old aim of these group of sociopaths, who yet are on the threshold of success.

3. “Do they perhaps have plans to create even a new Purim fest out of the Holocaust and make it into a Cult?”

Purim is about Treason, Revenge, Hatred, Murder, Destruction, Slavery of non-Jews and Tribal Selfishness and the celebration of it by Jews only. Typically Old Testament vilification, and absolute to the contrary of the Gospel of Jesus, the New Testament, which educates: “not one people is exclusive in the eyes of God”, “Love thy neighbor”, “Rather a camel will go through an eyelet, than a rich men through the Gate of Heaven”, etc.
The Jewish religion is not about G-d or a Prophet in the first place (the Talmud places G-d in the second place after the Talmud), but places the sufferings of the Chosen themselves in the centre. That’s also a reason for overexposing “the Holocaust”.
World domination is in the eyes of the Hebrews and Talmudists: bringing all non-Jews in slavery as sub-humans.

4. “What is really the hidden religious agenda about the Holocaust and how is it used for what purpose?”

The hidden agenda is Zionist World Domination. All other is (was) to obtain it:
War mongering, because the Gangsters of the Monopoly Capital are making threefold profits out of War: 1. By preparations for War (= printing money and War industry “loans”), 2. During those Wars and 3. After those Wars (“loans” for “rebuilding”). (Zionist chief Weizmann used to say “Catastrophe is Power”).
Also creating uncertainty, threats, confusion, chaos, contradistinctions, shortages, etc.
They managed to occupy the most powerful nation on Earth, the “US”, and let it do their will: War, War and War again.
Zionist and Director Government relations of the Canadian Loge of B’’nai Brith, I.J. Kagedan, about that: “The Jewish Holocaust dogma is the cornerstone of the New World Order” [. . .] “Our goal, to seize the New World Order”, depends on the lessons we learn from the Holocaust.”

truth: “I have the feeling that there is more going on than just the grief and the empathy, which I too wish share for any and all victims of war - unconditionally.”
“The purpose of “the Holocaust” today is exclusively to serve the needs of Political Zionism; nothing else. Count on that, truth.
They become hysterical in case anyone dares to propose to memorize German soldiers, innocent murdered civilians, or whatever else category of slaughtered innocent people all over the World. EU chairman Jerzy Buzak experienced that last year, when he proposed to make the 23rd of August a Memorial Day for the many millions of victims in Eastern Europe under Communism. They cried blue murder about “trivializing” “the Holocaust” and more BS like that. You guess what happened: Buzak was called an “anti-Semite” and the proposal is never heard of since.

5. “So, what is really going on with the Holocaust?”

“The Holocaust” is about psycho politics, brainwashing and Zionist/elitarian World Domination by means of the Hidden Powers of the New World Order. Not a single instrument is for the Zionist and elitist agenda of greater importance than “The Holocaust”. Australian Zionist prof. Rubinstein said: “if it is proved that the Holocaust is a myth, the most powerful weapon of Israel will be destroyed.”
Yes, and also the most powerful shield for that rogue-state.

6. “Why does it get bigger and bigger - year by year? I heard they want the Chinese now may (under the inspiration of Zionists) may teach the officially taught version of the Holocaust, the Russians perhaps too.”

My answers above showed why. The “How” is by means of indoctrination, moral blackmail and legal persecution. Not a single day passes by without one or more “news” items about the evil nazi’s and the innocent butchered Jews. That’s because brainwashing needs to be maintained on a daily basis. Orwell’s “2 Minutes of Hate” are childish by that. Moreover, because of pure blackmail, nobody dares to speak out, because that’s career-killing for sure, maybe worse. The legal persecution by “the Holocaust” in contemporary Europe places the Middle Ages and the Inquisition in shadows.

7. “Why can revisionists not teach their version based on true evidence? They should go to China and Russia to teach their version so that there is a democratic balance of historical knowledge.”

Revisionist have in no way the means to teach the Chinese or other nations anything.
Besides of that, Chinese, Russian and other governments know who the Real Rulers in the West are, and have to do lots of business with those bandits. So, they put their mouth were the money is.

8. “Do you think this guilt cult will really increase true empathy in others (I thought deep heartfelt love increases empathy in others).”

The “Never again” argument of the JHV is and always was a complete and immoral fraud. Nowadays, it’ totally bankrupt. No people in the World since 1946 committed more cruelties, killing of innocent people, children, breaking bones, tortured, stole other peoples property, started illegal aggressive wars, demolished houses, used immoral weapons against innocent civilian people, discriminated by race and religion, fabricated illegal weapons of mass destruction and violated more than 70 UN resolutions as the Zionists in Israel and their accomplices in the US. Any “moral function” of “The Holocaust” (JHV) is destroyed forever by all that.
The ONLY “lesson” the world can learn from “The Holocaust” is that those elite Jews have ONLY “pity” for themselves, and for nobody, repeat NOBODY else.

9. “How can we be truly be empathic people based on forced guilt and Is this German re-education at its best? I fear that negative emotions will result in a huge back lash one day... people may abandon Israel and the Holocaust altogether for they simply do not care any longer.”

“Holocaust education” has an important function in establishing Holocaust Religion. Notice that History and religious lessons at schools are getting lower and lower time and attention, whereas “Holocaust education” becomes structural and compulsory. “Holocaust education” in many Western countries starts at the age of six. Because it is no “education” at all, but purely indoctrination, one can rightfully call this a kind of Child abuse committed by governments. Cynically as it is, those children are put in jail if they grow up and later dare to criticize or doubt(!) this “education”!

truth, probably the best reaction for this point is what Adolf Hitler said at the end of the War:
“If I win the War, I will make an end on Jewish World domination and give it the dead-blow. If I lose the War, they will not enjoy it, because they will lose their head and drive their presumption so far that they themselves will provoke the reaction.” (Aussagen Hitlers zum Schicksal der Juden. Historical revisionism).

Heimwehr

Postby Heimwehr » 7 years 6 months ago (Fri May 11, 2012 6:20 pm)

Lohengrin, that was one of the best posts on this board, as it shows the importance of holocaust revisionism. Israeli military historian van Creveld stated:

"We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force…. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under."

The holocaust myth created the greatest threat to humanity ever in existence, as it created Israel. And guild ridden zionist obeying Germany delivers the most modern submarines capable of launching atomic weapons payed by German tax payers money. Insane.
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. - George Orwell

mincuo

Postby mincuo » 7 years 6 months ago (Fri May 11, 2012 7:44 pm)

Very good comment Lohengrin. If I am permitted I would add that we had with bolshevism the tasting of their methods. Bolshevism was designed, financed in part, implemented and governed by a Jewish elite. The same you saw in many countries. Communist elites were Jewish in Hungary, Poland, Romania....And also Austria, Germany, Greece etc in the '20 '30. And also US and England and France and Italy.
Communism died, but Bolshevism never. Trotskysm never. Many Trotskysts became the US neo-con.
Marxism, Freudianism, anthropology of Boas, immigration, social, sexual customs, etc...with poor critical thinking, poor education, the thinking by images, emotions etc... were implemented mostly by the same elite. Suprematism seeks to form a society primarily undifferentiated, amorphous, culturally inferior.
It uses as in the past ( through the useful idiots ) also aid of the theories and principles some per se valid, which promotes , but with a precise purpose. Equality, ethical issues , immigration , multi - ethnicity , secularism , education ,sexuality education , gay rights , rights of the unborn , euthanasia , pacifism, etc.
One of the real purpose is to eradicate the religion primarily because of the cultural identity behind it . For this, Christianity is a primary goal and focus is accurate to remove symbols , traditions , festivities , costumes related to it : " Since 1975, every film that had directly or indirectly the subject or reference
of Christianity was to emphasize only the negative aspects, never the positive ones . "
These the words of a Jewish intellectual, not a priest. ( Hollywood is 100 % controlled by Jews since 1900). Trends , fashions , behaviors also ephemeral , in newspapers , books , but especially in the series TV and movies are only designed and invariably in a certain key , never appearing a local traditional positive legacy culturally specific and distinctive , which is indeed always shown , even by means of inserts and figures ideographic how the legacy of low-acculturated, if not ignorant and crude.
In the meantime that group strengthens and fanaticize their own awareness of ethnic , religious , social cohesion and blood , traditions , peculiarities of each type, complete with rituals , customs, language , peculiar habits , even the food, and step by step is fixing by law distinctions and differences with the others.
Again sorry for my poor English.
Beati monoculi in terra caecorum

Steven Willow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Steven Willow » 7 years 6 months ago (Sun May 13, 2012 10:11 pm)

Lohengrin promises to answer questions with hard facts but then we get

The first and foremost purpose of “the Holocaust”(= the JHV, Jewish Holocaust-Version as we ought to call that) is to definitely destroy Christianity. Since Christianity exists, Jewish elites have been working to defame and destroy it. This is a Two Thousand Year old fact, needing no further proof here. The Pharisees were (are) in Christ’s opinion a wrongful and despicable bunch of egoists. His coming on Earth was no “coincidence”, but as He put it, necessarily and Revolutionary. He has to come on earth because of the total selfishness, greed and immorality of the leading classes of the World. He Himself said to the Pharisees: “. . . God sent me. Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.” (John 8 : 42-44).
In this few words, Christ not only describes the Jewish elite, but told the World that they have another G-d, the devil. The rejection was – and is – mutual, be it, that Christ let an opening for the Jews to be saved by being converted, whilst non-Jews never can become “Chosen Ones” for the Jews.

I will not go any further here into the metaphorical details of the two opposing religions, but in combination with the Jewish fiction of “Chosen People” and supremacism over non-Jews, Judaism was (is) determined to destroy their most important rival: Christianity.

Since when does quoting scriptures pass as presenting "hard facts?" And which Christianity are jews determined to destroy - the church of Priest Patrick Desbois? Or is it the church of the pope who apologised to jews for past "Christian oppression?" Or is it the church that grants sainthood to so-called priests murdered by the Nazis? Or the church that grabs their own corner of the Hoax by boasting about the 50,000 Polish priests allegedly murdered by the Nazis? Or is Lohengrin speaking about the church of Pro-Zionist nitwits like Jerry Fallwell, James Goll and Bob Jones?

If I was a Zionist jew hellbent on world domination the last thing I'd want to do would be to destroy Christianity. Lohengrin, if you don't read the news I'll let you in on a secret - Zionism and Christianity are thick as thieves. I hope that Lohengrin spares us the reply that the pope and Jerry Falwell aren't "real Christians." For every Christian preacher with the guts to confront Zionism,
I'll post the names of a thousand that are on the jewish payroll.

Alfred Rosenberg warned us about the duplicity of Christians many years ago. Lohengrin should take head. The only church with the guts to confront the Zionists is that of Islam.

Lohengrin
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Lohengrin » 7 years 6 months ago (Mon May 14, 2012 7:10 pm)

A distorting reaction from Steven Willow on my response to truth. What’s your point, Steven?
I didn’t “promise to answer ‘questions’ with hard facts”, but some questions from truth with some hard facts. Okay, it’s only a detail, but with that, you set the tone.

I will not go into explaining here the fact that wheels are round, how they’re rolling and carry cargo. I suppose in advance that everyone at least has some idea of that. So about this subject here. I gave some basic facts, to stipulate that, and suppose that readers have enough knowledge to understand and accept that.
The question of fact here is about the contradiction between those religions, their disputes and actions, in theory as well as in practice today. The hard fact is the concrete reality of the consequences; of course NOT the contents of scripture texts an sich. Do you get it, Steven?

As I wrote, facts are:
- Since Christianity exists, Jewish elites have been working to defame and destroy it.
- “The Holocaust” has to be depicted as unique, and far more worse than the crucifixion of Christ.
- This “unique” Myth, based on Lies as “Six Million and “Mass Gassings”, is being transformed now into a Religion lookalike Doctrin of the New World Order.
- The Jewish Holocaust-Version (akka “the Holocaust”) is about Zionist World Domination (akka the NWO). That conclusion isn’t mine, its from leading zionistst and supremacist “Chosen”.
Steven Willow ” And which Christianity are jews determined to destroy - the church of Priest Patrick Desbois? Or is it the church of the pope who apologised to jews for past "Christian oppression?" Or is it the church that grants sainthood to so-called priests murdered by the Nazis? Or the church that grabs their own corner of the Hoax by boasting about the 50,000 Polish priests allegedly murdered by the Nazis? Or is Lohengrin speaking about the church of Pro-Zionist nitwits like Jerry Fallwell, James Goll and Bob Jones?”
The answer – based in countless hard facts, papal bulls, studies, books, etc. – is that ALL of Christianity from the very beginning was attacked, harmed and undermined (amongst others) by Jewish actions, to begin with the crucifixion of Jesus, the writing of the filthy context about Christianity in the Talmud, and so on and so further. These facts are widely known, except by those who don’t want it to know.
The Talmudists making not any distinction between branches of Christians. On the contrary, they stimulate and use those differences to create contradistinctions and schisms, be it from outside, but preferably from the inside. After the Second Vatican Council in 1976, the Vatican Journal Borghese published the names of 125 clerics, some of them holding the most exalted offices, who were said to be members of ’secret societies’. Useful idiots as a Pater Desbois and other philosemites and/or agents are most welcomed in Judaic circles, because they further the Zionist case within the gates of the enemy, and weaken the Christian identity.
Steven Willow ”If I was a Zionist jew hellbent on world domination the last thing I'd want to do would be to destroy Christianity. Lohengrin, if you don't read the news I'll let you in on a secret - Zionism and Christianity are thick as thieves. I hope that Lohengrin spares us the reply that the pope and Jerry Falwell aren't "real Christians." For every Christian preacher with the guts to confront Zionism, I'll post the names of a thousand that are on the jewish payroll.

And you say that Jews are NOT Arch enemies of Christianity?! With ‘thousands of Christian preachers on their payroll’??!! Are you really so ignorant, or only pretending to be so? Do you know the saying “Who pays the musician, set the tune”? And, if two people sit on a table, one has the money, the other needs money, who does who's will?![/i]

It is exactly that, that made the Capital Monopolists the most powerful and influential cabal in the World.

It is indeed so that they are enemies, but the one enemy is not the other. For the Jews Christianity must be destroyed and rooted out. For the Christians, the Jews are a kind of Prodigal Sons, who maybe in the eyes of Christians are erring, but nevertheless should be loved and in the end can return in the womb of the Mother Church. On the other side, there is only hatred and contempt and, as the Talmud preaches: “kill even the best of the goyim”.
Steven Willow ”Alfred Rosenberg warned us about the duplicity of Christians many years ago.

Exactly! The Jews already have most Christian Churches and Christians on their knees! However, this Century old undermining policy finds her final triumph if Christianity and Christians submitted their God, Messias and Religion to the “Chosen”. “The Holocaust” is the instrument to attain not only this Final Victory, but the total subjection of all non-Jews. No more and no less.

As I said at the beginning: what’s your point, Steven Willow?

Steven Willow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Steven Willow » 7 years 6 months ago (Mon May 14, 2012 9:24 pm)

Lohengrin, we agree on the essential point that jews wish to dominate the world, but we diverge in our understanding of the role that Christianity plays in this eternal drama being acted out across vast millenia.

You unwisely have asserted that jews seek to undermine and destroy Christianity. This view serves to minimize the level of subtlety and deceit at the core of jewish gangsterism. You would have us believe that Christians are naive and could, if they would only embrace common sense and basic principles of self- preservation, save a great institution for the benefit of mankind. Your view would comfort us with the optimistic notion that Christianity is a battleground that might be won for the side of light and god.

But the truth is far darker, for Jesus Christ never existed anymore than did the gas chambers of Treblinka. Jesus Christ is the prototypical jewish lie, the fountain from which all jewish myth and mendacity bursts forth like tentacles from a hideous beast.

Consider that there are no contemporary accounts of Jesus's life but that the first rendering of this preposterous myth comes from Paul of Tarsus, a Pharisee jew and the Ellie Wiesel of his era. The first historical mention of Jesus Christ comes from Joseph Flavius, a jewish historian, so that the two prongs from which this lie hangs originate from the mouths of jews. In other words, it is self evident that any skeptical person would ask, "what role does Christianity have in the furthering of the jews agenda for world domination."

The answer to this question presents itself clearly to the thoughtful person: the nature of jewish mendacity has always depended on the ability of jews to concoct influence from behind the safe screen of institutions that seem to belong to others. If jews attempted to control governments and policy from their own institutions, their gangsterism would be apparent to all. What a quintessentially jewish tactic to create a seemingly seperate church to embody jewish goals and ambitions.

Hence, we have the jews creating a vast myth full of fanciful and ridiculous componants - the virgin birth, the ressurection - that cannot be disproven, and are designed to exploit and diminish, respectively, the human capacity for irrational fanaticism and objective thought.
Ultimately, the subliminal message of Christianity is, "go easy on the jews." The Christian Church can always be depended on to support and show mercy for jews when people are finally fed up. The Christian Church is the jew's insurance policy during hard times. That is why the Nazis sought to downsize church influence and subtract the ultimate jewish get out of jail card -conversion- when tossing the jews out of Europe.

To reiterate, the jews relationship to Christianity is like that of a scumbucket landlord who paints his house with tasteless graffiti and allows it to wallow in filth to drive down property values. One must acknowledge that the landlord owns the house before deriving a legal strategy to stop him. Likewise, before jews can be thwarted in their nefarious designs, we must understand that they own Christianity. It is not ours to "take back" anymore than the landlord's filthy house. We must abandon Christianity because the jews can't undermine something that they created in the first place. I hope that is clear, Lohengrin.

truth
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby truth » 7 years 6 months ago (Tue May 15, 2012 6:19 pm)

I am moved by all of your sharing of wisdom in regards to the many question I have. I can only say, "thank you."

mincuo

Postby mincuo » 7 years 6 months ago (Tue May 15, 2012 8:11 pm)

While to say that the historical figure of Jesus is rather doubtful at least is correct, the thesis of secret pals between Christians and Jews is hitorically ridicolus.
The Christians began as a faction of Judaism and at that time Religion and political power were the same thing. It 's likely that the early Christians priests talked in the Synagogues even in Rome. But the historical reality of Christ is different from the successive symbolic meaning, which is the issue. The two doctrines became quite detached. A New Testament ( universalistic and forgiveness ) on one side and the Old Testament ( separatist, supremacist, exclusivist and rather for revenge: "an eye for an eye ") on the other side. From there they were enemies. The Jews were despised and feared by all the ancient world , by Greeks, for example Strabo, by all the Romans, Tacitus, Pliny, Tertullian,Titus , etc. .. for their social behaviors, not for their nose. And so it was the same story even after and for centuries. Only from 1000 A.D. to 1900 they were expelled 51 times by Arabs, Spanish, Italians, Polish (Poland was the Paradisum judearum) Portugues, French, English, Russian (the pale of settlement) etc...
Every Jew is taught to hate the goyim, but especially Christians, and the name of Christ and Madonna were always subject to insults and curse words. Every jew spat passing near a church. The same is not for the opposite. Anyway Jews were sometimes also the object of prejudice and mistreatment due to their social behavior even when they were not behaving particularly badly. Christians and Jews fought all the time. Jews were particularly hated also because often they were money-lender, usurers and often tax collectors for the Kings.
Things changed recently, with Vatican Council II firstly and then the "Nostra Aetate" declaration. This is not due to two accomplices secretely united, but to the Jews who have taken over, just in the same way they have taken over Governments, banks, industries, culture and so on. It's the judaization of the Christian Church, in few words, as well as the judaization of other things.
During Bolshevism (judeo Bolshevism) the Christians were expecially persecuted, there were even special Ecclesiastic Departments of the Cheka. Years later the massacre of Katyn was made symbolically in two Christian churchs. Only two poor examples but just for understanding their real behaviour with Christians when they had the power.
Now you see even a new Orwellian word coined. The Jewish-Christian roots of Europe. I know a millennial Christian culture in Europe, and a small local yiddish culture, mainly in Eastern Europe. What hell of Jewish-Christian roots? But papers and TV imposed the word, as usual, and the people repeat.

truth
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby truth » 7 years 6 months ago (Tue May 15, 2012 8:40 pm)

Religion sure needs to be elevated to a more spiritual level. This stuff has nothing to do with our human longing to realize the truth about life, consciousness and the universe. Perhaps one day we will outgrow dogma. The lack of awareness disqualifies some of these religious teachers to teach anything spiritual to people (I mean they can try to teach - but all they give will be battles over right and wrong thinking in judgmental manner - yikes).

Steven Willow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Steven Willow » 7 years 6 months ago (Tue May 15, 2012 10:59 pm)

Every Jew is taught to hate the goyim, but especially Christians, and the name of Christ and Madonna were always subject to insults and curse words. Every jew spat passing near a church.

How about a source for this? Jews don't spit at the sight of a Catholic church, but, rather, laugh under their breath about secret connections that are more and more coming to light. In any case, if you have witnessed a jew spitting in front of a Christian church it is probably some small, insignificant jew, and not one privy to the powerful forces and illuminati that run this world.

It seems rather fanciful and wishful to imagine that a church that had its origins in jewish myths (the tales of Paul of Tarsus) and that now trumpets the tale of the Holohoax as if it were a Zionist marketing agency, would have been free of jew's control, influence and infiltration for the two millenia bracketed by these events. Would it not stand to reason that a church founded by jews and currently controlled by jews has always been part and parcel of the jewish world agenda?

Even the most extreme anti-Semitic elements in church infamy were simply jews acting out mock cruelty to their fellow hebrews in order to create the interminable culture of pity that has been central to the jews since long before the Holohoax. For example we have Tomas de Torquemada http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom%C3%A1s_de_Torquemada, the man responsible for the so called torture and burning of jewish victims during the Spanish Inquisition. How many of us realise that Tomas de Torquemada was the descendant of jewish Conversos?
Doesn't it seem odd that the man deemed by history to represent Christian hatred toward the jews was himself a jew?

This is not mere irony. but a rather poetic truth about the nature of jewish duplicity and secret control. How many jews did Torquemada supposedly kill in those auto da fes? What were the real issues being acted out within the church during those times and who were the real beneficiaries? It is foolish to assume that the Holohoax is a virgin event staged by jews for the first time in history. How many other events in history involved faked crimes against the jews and how many participants had Christian credentials? Why not ask Patrick Desbois?

Postby Moderator » 7 years 6 months ago (Wed May 16, 2012 12:28 am)

Let's not get too far from the thread title. I realize some background is helpful, but let's stay focused on "Why is the Holocaust More Important Than Other Crimes?".
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

mincuo

Postby mincuo » 7 years 6 months ago (Wed May 16, 2012 6:21 am)

"Every Jew is taught to hate the goyim, but especially Christians, and the name of Christ and Madonna were always subject to insults and curse words. Every jew spat passing near a church."
How about a source for this? Jews don't spit at the sight of a Catholic church,

Regard to the source of insults and curse words you can see all the Talmud, regard to the spitting you can see some Inquisition trials, or Ariel Toaff, or Lerner, and some yiddish literature, even the popular songs during 1900 in Europe. That doesn't mean that every jew passing near a church really spitted, but that was far from a regrettable thing in many minds, due to the hate taught. Anyway Jews is a word which means nothing, as well as the Chinese cuisine. Askhenazi, Sephardi, Midzrahi, Spaniolim, Megorashim, Musta’arabim,Toshavim, Maghrebim, Italkim, Bené Roma, Chuetas, Bnai Anusim, Romanioti, Litvish, Chabad Lubavitch, Subbotniks, Gruzinim, Giuhur, Yehudè, Kurdên, Mitzrahi-Baghdadim, Muallim-Tsadaqà, Yahudi-Shami, Yahudi-Haleb,Parsim, Pathan, Yusufzai, B’nei Yisral, Gher-Turkmènes, Dzeet, Khabr, Bukharim are only a few part of the Jews. The same you can say about religious currents internal to Judaism, which are even more and some very different or even opposite.
In general terms the Christian church, as I said, fought Judaism and viceversa during the centuries. That is undisputable. You can quote almost every Christian book, almost every ancient Pope, some specific Papal "Bolle" against Jews". And you can start even with the Jesus words. As I said there were at least 51 major expulsions, but you have to mention hundreds of bans , confiscations , restrictions , edicts , prohibitions , confinements , restrictive laws , etc ...against the Jews. And as I said when Jews had the power their hate and revenge were clear. This is the history. I find very strange and curious a plot and a secret agreement resulting in the killing of hundred of thousands of priests in USRR, as well as the victims of many pogroms fuelled by Christians.
Well there was some collaboration, and you find that mainly in the Court Jews behind many kings. But it's a story of money (expecially the fiat money, and their invention and use of fractional reserve, the real Jews source of power during the centuries) and the financing of wars. It is the same story, i.e. not a secret misterious agreement but the Jews infiltration and then their progressive supremacy. The apparent "agreements" when you find some cases, and even now, were only tactical deceits by the Jews, or are Christians forced to bend. Not only Christians are forced to bend. Even Governments in some way. Yesterday and today.

Steven Willow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Steven Willow » 7 years 6 months ago (Wed May 16, 2012 8:14 pm)

Anyway Jews is a word which means nothing, as well as the Chinese cuisine. Askhenazi, Sephardi, Midzrahi, Spaniolim, Megorashim, Musta’arabim,Toshavim, Maghrebim, Italkim, Bené Roma, Chuetas, Bnai Anusim, Romanioti, Litvish, Chabad Lubavitch, Subbotniks, Gruzinim, Giuhur, Yehudè, Kurdên, Mitzrahi-Baghdadim, Muallim-Tsadaqà, Yahudi-Shami, Yahudi-Haleb,Parsim, Pathan, Yusufzai, B’nei Yisral, Gher-Turkmènes, Dzeet, Khabr, Bukharim are only a few part of the Jews. The same you can say about religious currents internal to Judaism, which are even more and some very different or even opposite.

I believe that mincuo is saying that there are all sorts of subdivisions within judaism and that all should be considered uniquely. He might also be asserting that people be tolerant and assess each individual according to their unique attributes and not according to their ethnic membership. Perhaps that is why mincuo refuses to see Christianity as yet another of these jewish subdivisions.

My personal view is that whatever sect he might proclaim, a jew is just a jew and nothing more.

The moderator has requested that we be done with this diversion and I hope that mincuo also agrees that it is time to move on.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”