Holocaust Controversies blames CODOH for demise of RODOH

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Blogbuster
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Holocaust Controversies blames CODOH for demise of RODOH

Postby Blogbuster » 6 years 9 months ago (Mon May 14, 2012 1:43 pm)

In a post over at Holocaust Controversies entitled " A message to Freiderich Berg" the man known as Roberto Muehlenkamp and often referred to as a "Hate blogger" by the folks at Hate Blog Watch forum, said the following:
I presume I said that much last time we talked about such debate, but as I did so on the RODOH forum and the RODOH forum is gone (Yuku deleted it, apparently because some of your brothers-in-spirit overdid their racist/anti-Semitic crap), I cannot prove now that you're lying again.
He goes on to specifically blame the demise of RODOH on folks here at CODOH which I believe is disingenuous. If you read posts on Hate Blog Watch, they allude the fall of RODOH as directly attributed to a conscious effort on the part of Nick Terry to have old discussions removed from the Internet! Here is what a poster calling himself "The professor" had to say:
Those in the know are aware of the Holocaust Controversies victory in convincing Yuku admins to yank the RODOH forum. Well today the drug using Roberto Muehlenkamp admits as much in his hate blog post. He said: "Yuku finally pulled the plug on Rodoh". Confirming his relief and acceptance of what he, Nick Terry, Andrew Mathis, and Sergey Romanov wanted all along! He then goes on to post links to all of the HC lead threads from Rodoh on his new hate forum. He had all these links and posts prepared in advance, they are all threads that have been scrubbed of anything negative about HC and cleansed of evidence of their hate blog crimes. Good thing we have all the originals!
Who do you believe in this sad case?

Blog Buster!

Blogbuster
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Holocaust Controversies blames CODOH for demise of RODOH

Postby Blogbuster » 6 years 8 months ago (Sat May 19, 2012 7:53 pm)

Update:

as per a post on the HC blog earlier today, Roberto Muehlenkamp has seemingly reversed his view on the demise of RODOH. Now he's blaming in on the H.E.A.R T founder Lisciotto.

One week its revisionists, next week it's believers. Will Mr. Muehlenkamp ever make up his mind?

sheeeeeeesh!
Blog Buster!

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”