Lost or Removed Websites

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Callahan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Lost or Removed Websites

Postby Callahan » 8 years 9 months ago (Mon May 21, 2012 8:11 am)

Has anyone checked out "the Wayback Machine" for missing or deleted websites? It's a good tool for Revisionism and I'm sure most of us here have run into this problem, at some point:

http://archive.org/web/web.php

It archives most of the Internet every few months, making it possible to find webpages that have been deleted, removed, or altered from a certain state-- as far back as 1996. If anyone has been able to dig up anything worthy of mention, post it on this thread.

Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Lost or Removed Websites

Postby Zulu » 8 years 9 months ago (Mon May 21, 2012 9:45 am)

Callahan wrote:Has anyone checked out "the Wayback Machine" for missing or deleted websites? It's a good tool for Revisionism and I'm sure most of us here have run into this problem, at some point:

http://archive.org/web/web.php

It archives most of the Internet every few months, making it possible to find webpages that have been deleted, removed, or altered from a certain state-- as far back as 1996. If anyone has been able to dig up anything worthy of mention, post it on this thread.

That site is one of my favorites. Furthermore, I use often to make searches on its multimedia archives for finding revisionist works by authors.
One of the most famous exterminationist fraud of the Wiesenthal Center site
http://web.archive.org/web/199911180036 ... 22035.html
However, I am afraid that not all goofs of that sort will be available by such mean in the future. Some compromising pages for Holohoaxers may disappear because I observed several lacks of valuable matter lately. So, by precaution I save now pages of my interest in pdf.

Callahan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Callahan » 8 years 9 months ago (Mon May 21, 2012 5:37 pm)

What was the 'goof' in this link? I only noticed a small image and caption.

Inquisitive
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitive » 8 years 9 months ago (Tue May 22, 2012 11:46 am)

To Callahan:
The caption for the picture reads: As these prisoners were being processed for slave labor, many of their friends and families were being gassed and burned in the ovens in the crematoria. The smoke can be seen in the background.

The "smoke" was drawn in connecting it to a fencepost. Look closely.
Fake and real photo here:
viewtopic.php?t=1060

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”