England Football Squad to Visit Auschwitz!

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Cloud
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: England Football Squad to Visit Auschwitz!

Postby Cloud » 7 years 4 months ago (Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:04 pm)

the alleged gassing of 6M Jews during WWII.

Charles, please be more careful. Not even the exterminationists claim that this occurred.

Charles Traynor

Postby Charles Traynor » 7 years 4 months ago (Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:15 am)

Cloud wrote:

Charles, please be more careful. Not even the exterminationists claim that this occurred.

Cloud, you are quite right to pick me up for this lapse. I keep forgetting that from the early 80’s school children in the West began to be indoctrinated in what is now known as the holocaust. So that these days even uninformed adults under 40 would have enough knowledge to understand that 6M gassed figure is an exaggeration.

Back in the 70s when I was at school the hoax was called the Final Solution and only merited a couple of small paragraphs in our history books as a minor event within WWII. How things have changed. These days it is WWII that is the minor event within the holocaust narrative. Back then most of us were ignorant of the technical aspects of the hoax and thought poison gas came out of showerheads and the 6M were burned to ashes in ovens.

It is ironic that it is actually the revisionist movement by exposing the gassing claims as a myth that has forced the Jews to distance themselves from their traditional gas chamber yarn and move onto the holocaust by bullets.
Rabbi Shlomo Risikin: "The [non-Jewish] world is divided into parts: those who actively participated with the Nazis and those who passively collaborated with them."

mincuo

Postby mincuo » 7 years 4 months ago (Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:27 pm)

Cloud wrote:

Holocaust is like a supermarket. You have all the products. You have the 4 millions for Auschwitz, but Reitlinger, Hilberg or others never said so from 1950's. So what? For some purposes 4 million worked, for other purposes 1 million, or less, it worked. So both coexisted happily.
The masses are without memory, you can change the plates, from 4 to 1.5. Who cares, who remembers? And you can show 4 today and 1.5 tomorrow. Or even today. No problem.
All is communication. The tide isn't too much turning. Perhaps things are growing worse. Quickly, in the last years.
People is more bigot today than 10 years ago. And 10 years ago people was more bigot than 20 years ago. I hope I'm wrong.
Beati monoculi in terra caecorum

truth
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby truth » 7 years 4 months ago (Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:40 pm)

They could have also said that the Germans killed a 100 million or even a billion people. I mean, who can in their right mind even imagine a thousand people being killed? I can't even imagine one single person being killed. One can tell me anything as such numbers I cannot even imagine. One may wonder, how many people are fitting in a football stadium? Imagine to kill them all one by one or as herds into gas chambers (who can do such things in their right mind?). . I know that the number 6 million is a mythological number though which is interesting to look into.

The last century has been such a horror trip. Now we are on the verge of WW-3 and I wonder, if this century gets even worse than the last? I agree that it seems as if people have more narrow minded these days than they used to be. Well they reflect their leaders which are neither wise nor spiritually evolved folks. Perhaps they are intelligent psychos... but of course, I can't generalize that.

Humanity is 1 and can't be divided into 2 - We all are chosen people. DOGMA - NO THANK YOU.

neugierig
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby neugierig » 7 years 4 months ago (Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:54 pm)

One has to wonder if by choosing Poland as one of the countries to stage part of the European soccer championship one has to wonder if it was not picked by the chosenites for propaganda purposes.

Soccer / Dutch team to visit Auschwitz
KRAKOW, Poland - The Dutch national team for Euro 2012 will visit the memorial at the former Nazi concentration camp Auschwitz-Birkenau on Wednesday, team officials said.
Coach Bert van Marwijk and the players will make the 60-kilometer trip from their Euro base in Krakow to the site of the extermination camp where the Nazis killed some 1.3 million people, mostly Jews, during World War II in occupied Poland.
"This will certainly make a big impression," captain Mark van Bommel said…”

http://www.haaretz.com/news/sports/socc ... z-1.434673

Yes indeed, Mynheer van Bommel. Then again, would “The Holocaust” be able to survive without the stage props and dog and pony shows? I think not.

Regards
Wilf

truth
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby truth » 7 years 4 months ago (Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:33 pm)

The question remains, "are the soccer players go out of their own free will or because of coercion?" I wonder also what the whispering echo is behind the scenes if coerced. :D

Mkk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mkk » 7 years 4 months ago (Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:58 am)

neugierig wrote:One has to wonder if by choosing Poland as one of the countries to stage part of the European soccer championship one has to wonder if it was not picked by the chosenites for propaganda purposes.

Soccer / Dutch team to visit Auschwitz
KRAKOW, Poland - The Dutch national team for Euro 2012 will visit the memorial at the former Nazi concentration camp Auschwitz-Birkenau on Wednesday, team officials said.
Coach Bert van Marwijk and the players will make the 60-kilometer trip from their Euro base in Krakow to the site of the extermination camp where the Nazis killed some 1.3 million people, mostly Jews, during World War II in occupied Poland.
"This will certainly make a big impression," captain Mark van Bommel said…”

http://www.haaretz.com/news/sports/socc ... z-1.434673

Yes indeed, Mynheer van Bommel. Then again, would “The Holocaust” be able to survive without the stage props and dog and pony shows? I think not.

Regards
Wilf

1.3 million?

Last time it was 1 million or 1.1 million.

Scratch that, last time it was 4 million.

Will they please make their minds up? :roll:
"Truth is hate for those who hate the truth"- Auchwitz lies, p.13

Mkk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mkk » 7 years 4 months ago (Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:51 am)

Well, here comes the ridiculous eye witnesses again.

Let me point out a few things, some absurdities, some "how could they know this?" moments.

Arbeit Macht Frei means 'work sets you free' and, as England's guide, Wojciech Smolen, said: 'It was pure irony.'

No. The same sign was used at Dachua and elsewhere, and those camps were not or extermination, so why must it be ironic here?

A "gas chamber" with a window! I think this must actually be a delousing chamber.

I don't know what this building is, might as well be a office, or one of the libraries - or the brothel! :shock: :lol:

They had already heard the story of Zigi Shipper, a survivor of Auschwitz. He had shared his memory of when he arrived here as a young prisoner, a terrified 10-year-old.

How come this 10 year old, almost certainly not old enough to work, with no skills, was saved?

Another miraculous survivor.

'The sky was hazy and there was a terrible smell,' he told them at their hotel in Hertfordshire last week. 'From a distance we saw chimneys with smoke coming out. We didn't realise what it was but rumours started spreading that it was a crematorium.

Atleast he doesn't repeat the "flaming chimneys" lie. And yes it was a Krema.

'I was taken to Auschwitz. We were one of the few transports arriving on a ''Named'' list. The other people on the train weren't named and they went to "Selection".

Now this is new. I've never heard anyone else talk about a "named" list, it's just meant to be a general selection on every transport.

'Sometimes the guards asked women to put their children down. Mothers wouldn't. So the guards tried to rip the children out of their arms. If they didn't succeed, they shot the woman or the child or both. I ask myself the same question every day. How can a human being do that?'

Surely someone is getting very suspicious of the behavior by now? We're meant to believe that the women and children were soon to be killed, why bother to kill them here? And why didn't the women fight back? The guards didn't even have helmets on. (Auschwitz album)

Rooney asked the exact same question after standing on the spot where the selection process took place, having already seen the photograph of an SS doctor - believed to be Heinz Thilo - deciding whether a person was sent to work or ordered to the gas chambers.

:roll:

'I wanted to see this place for myself,' he said. 'It's hard to understand. You've seen the amount of children's clothes, all their shoes, it's a really sad experience.

Ah yes, the fakes in the museum. Anyway all people were issued a new uniform so this proves nothing.

You do wonder what would have happened,' he said. Bernstein shook his head in disgust when he heard how the prisoners were told to memorise the number of the hook where they hung their clothes before entering the 'showers', so they could find them again afterwards.

Since this was in the undressing room, where noone would ever come out alive, how would anyone know this?: Why even bother telling them.

Carroll pointed out a hole in the ceiling to Walcott where the Zyklon B had been dropped into the gas chambers; a chemical that could kill within a minute; five minutes for those standing further away.

"Within a minute". Not even the testimonies say this. And where is this hole? Holo-historians have such a hard time finding it.

The Nazis would give it 20 before opening the doors. The sight of all those suitcases, one belonging to a two-year-old boy called Petr Eisler, was too much for Jagielka; a player with Polish roots.

The property of people was also taken in their stay at the camp. Although I see the timing (20 minutes) is now more in line with the so called testimonies.

On entering the building that housed the gas chamber and ovens, Jagielka read aloud the notice.
'You are in a building where the SS murdered thousands of people.'

We're meant to believe that in each chamber atleast 100,000 of thousands died to make up for that "1.3 million".

Accompanying them was Avram Grant, the former Chelsea, West Ham and Portsmouth manager, who told them that 15 members of his family had died at Auschwitz. Bernstein and Hodgson signed the book of condolence.

:lol:

In 1939, Hirsch divorced his non-Jewish wife to protect her from the Nazi terror

As far as I know non-Jews married to Jews were given a certain amount of protection.

He sent a postcard two days later to his children, Heinold and Esther. It was the last they ever heard from their father. His official death was given as May 8, 1945 - the end of the war - but it is thought he was one of more than a million victims of the Nazi killing machine in Birkenau a few days later.

Since he had sent a postcard two days later, that means he wasn't "selected". We can assume he died of disease some time in 1945.

The Nazis eventually seized his children too, sending the 'first half breeds' to a concentration camp in early 1945. Mercifully, Heinold and Esther stayed alive long enough to walk free a few months later.

I see no attempt was made to kill these helpless children.

But he was murdered at Auschwitz on April 30, 1943. 'Everyone should come to this place,' said Hodgson.

Presumably the same as above.

In conclusion this is just another parade of lie-witnesses

Mkk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mkk » 7 years 4 months ago (Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:57 am)

Also, it turns out one alledged Holo-survivor wasn't even in the right place!

I quote from two Stormfront posts.

Guide: Avram Grant, whose father Meir survived the Holocaust, shows England around

Avram Grant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Grant's father, Meir Granat,[46] was born in Mława, Poland and deported to Kolyma, Siberia during the Second World War,

So he was imprisoned by the Soviets.

Grant has said that most of his family died in the Holocaust and that his father had buried his parents, sisters and brothers with his own hands

Highly unlikely.

What most likely happened was the Soviets got there first or hes a total liar.

Grant agreed on this interview and I asked him this question. During this trip the coach always repeated that this voyage would be impossible without that question. In response to it Grant told me the story of death of his grandparents and added: “I have never been to Komi and it is my dream to go there some day and find their graves”.

Grant couldn’t imagine that his dream would come true four months later. That interview was published on May 22 and the coach flew from Moscow to Syktyvkar on September 22. One day later he flew by helicopter from Syktyvkar to Rabog, a former gulag of Komi, a settlement which doesn’t exist anymore.

At first he found out information about Grant’s grandparents in the archives of the registry office and Ministry of Internal Affairs. They found information about Abram Ertselevich Granat who died of myocarditis on January 5, 1941 and about his wife Ruda Granat, who died of pneumonia on May 31. Bobrov inquired whether these people had any relations with grant’s family.

The coach informed us that surname of his family was Granat, and letter “a” disappeared later. Name of his grand grandfather was Ertsel. Moreover his father Meer Grant remembered dates of his parents’ deaths and they coincided with data from the Komi’s registry office.

SPORT EXPRESS - GRANT VISITED KOMI REPUBLIC

NOW:

The former Chelsea boss continues: "They were forced to live in the forest. Each day my father would see new bodies on the floor - he was there for almost four years."

Grant's aunt Sarah, 15 at the time, was the first to die from eating poisonous mushrooms in a desperate search for food in October 1940.

"My father buried his sister with his own hands," he says. One by one the family passed away - crippled by the cold and hunger. "In total, my father dug a grave for his father, his mother and five other members of his family - all with his own hands. Imagine that? What was going through his head? I've been to this place, I had to go.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/danwalker/2012/05/avram_grants_story_is_an.html

How do you survive in a forest for 4 years in -40 conditons?

I thought his Grandparents died in a gulag of myocarditis and pneumonia?
So how did Avram Grants dad bury them? I presume after an autopsy; with his bare hands in the middle of the Russian forest?!!!

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 7 years 4 months ago (Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:17 am)

Yesterday i tried three times to post a response on the Daily Mail website. Not one was posted. Most of the comments were entirely supportive of this bullshit reporting and outright lies. It has been a total fix by the media and holohoax management team. They have done this to capitalise on the young readers who idolise their fave players and are therefore willing to believe whatever they are told. One respondent on the DM website made a strong point of saying how she had stood inside the gas chamber in Dachau. What?

The lies and deceit practised by those leading this delegation and supported by the media is appalling.

Edited for typos only.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

tyger

Postby tyger » 7 years 4 months ago (Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:20 am)

Moderation of the comments on the Daily Mail site has been extremely thorough.

However, I did notice one poster managed to evade the censors and ducked under the wire with a comment noting that more people died in this garage-sized building with its glass window and narrow doorway than died fighting for Britain during the whole of World War One. Truly incredible (unbelievable).

Mkk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mkk » 7 years 4 months ago (Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:38 am)

tyger wrote:Moderation of the comments on the Daily Mail site has been extremely thorough.

However, I did notice one poster managed to evade the censors and ducked under the wire with a comment noting that more people died in this garage-sized building with its glass window and narrow doorway than died fighting for Britain during the whole of World War One. Truly incredible (unbelievable).

You mean, did they point that out in a sarcastic or disbelieving way?

tyger

Postby tyger » 7 years 4 months ago (Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:41 pm)

It was clear that the comment was saying that the gas chamber, given its design and size, was incredible (not credible)as a mass killing machine.

Mkk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mkk » 7 years 4 months ago (Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:18 am)

In other news, the Daily Mail has published another article on the English visit to Auschwitz. Something to note is the use of emotional wording throughout the article, in bold, just goes to show belief in it is based around emotion not facts. Also, will the DM get it's Auschitwz death toll straight? In the above article they said 1.3 million, now they say 1.5 million, maybe we'll be back to 4 million soon.

Some years ago, on a fact-finding trip to Munich, I visited the nearby site of the former Nazi concentration camp at Dachau.
It was an unsettling and disturbing experience, beyond being brought up against the horrors that had taken place there. For I found myself surrounded by coach parties of Japanese and other tourists eagerly photographing the camp sights — and even posing for snaps in front of the exhibits.
I thought about this queasy-making ‘Holocaust tourism’ when I read about last week’s visit to Auschwitz by seven members of the England football squad, ahead of their first match today in the Euro 2012 football championships being held jointly in Poland and Ukraine.
Of course, the fact that Poland was the epicentre of the industrialised Nazi killing machine, and had virtually its entire population of three million Polish Jews exterminated — not to mention the bestial part played by the Ukrainians in the Nazi genocide — is impossible to forget.
Many visit the Auschwitz extermination camp, where some 1.5 million Jews and others were murdered, as an educational experience to learn about the unimaginable events of the Holocaust.
Indeed, the England squad’s trip was organised by the Football Association jointly with the Holocaust Educational Trust.
Stain
The former Chelsea manager Avram Grant, 15 members of whose own family were murdered at Auschwitz (how does he know this?), spoke emotionally of others coming to see it for themselves as result of the team’s example.
But the FA’s motives appeared rather less elevated when it allowed a number of journalists to accompany the players in order to pool reports of their reactions. Instantly, the trip turned from a private pilgrimage into a PR stunt intended to cleanse the besmirched reputation of English football.
Perhaps it would wipe out the previous images of spoiled players, wives and girlfriends indulging in drunken and unseemly behaviour.

And perhaps it would replace the impression of indifference to the squalor and poverty beyond their gilded cages that was created when the squad played in South Africa at the 2010 World Cup.
When the Dutch, German and Italian teams similarly piled into the Auschwitz trip, it seemed to be turning into a competition to show who was most caring and empathetic.
This is not to belittle the undoubted revulsion of the players, who reacted as any decent person would when confronted with the evidence of such unique evil.
Indeed, there were fears the trip might rebound, with the players unable to shake off their shock and horror at the images now imprinted on their minds.
Nevertheless, it is distasteful to turn Auschwitz of all places into this kind of media circus. What makes it even worse is that this trip, with its symbolic message that never again will Europeans descend to such barbaric racism, occurred in the same week that black players in the Holland squad were being subjected to monkey chants during a training session in Krakow, while the black Czech defender, Theodor Gebre Selassie, was abused during his side’s opening game with Russia in Wroclaw.
In eastern Europe today, such racism is a fact of life. Anti-Jewish chanting is not uncommon at matches in Poland. Neo-Nazi salutes and stylised swastikas are used by Polish and Ukrainian gangs.
Supporters of the Polish team Hutnik Warszawa have placed stickers in public places showing fans dressed in Ku Klux Klan outfits holding the club flag and standing around a tree with an image of a black man hanging on it.
Ukraine, in whose second city Donetsk England today play France, is even more thuggish. A BBC1 Panorama programme recently showed Ukrainian supporters in Kharkiv beating up Asian fans and giving Nazi salutes.
Even the Foreign Office website now warns British football fans of Asian or Afro-Caribbean descent, or members of religious minorities, to take extra care if they attend the Euro 2012 matches.
Failure
Yet the football authorities have taken no effective action to end these abuses.
On the contrary, after Manchester City’s Italy striker, Mario Balotelli, said that if he is racially abused he will walk off the pitch, Michel Platini, the man in charge of Uefa, replied that any player would be punished if he did so.
Threatening to punish the victims of racial abuse while taking no steps to end it is nothing short of disgraceful.
And this egregious failure by the football authorities to protect black players from racist abuse makes it beyond ironic that these squads are visiting Auschwitz.
Such continuing racism at the geographical heart of the Holocaust, I’m afraid, also exposes the fact that, for all the exhibitions and memorials Europe has erected to the memory of the Nazis’ victims, it has still not properly come to terms with what took place.
Poland, indeed, has rewritten history by casting itself as a principal victim of the Nazis along with the Jews, and denies any complicity in their extermination.
Yet, although it is a fact that Poland was invaded by the Nazis, who imprisoned and killed many of its citizens, other Poles savagely assisted in atrocities against the Jews — and continued massacring them even after the end of the war.
More broadly, I would argue that Holocaust education has signally failed to prevent widespread anti-semitism in Europe — not least because of several countries’ continuing state of denial about their past complicity in such crimes.
Anti-Jewish hatred is now running at epidemic levels in Hungary. There are repeated violent attacks on Jews in France and Sweden. Conspiracy theories about Jews controlling the media or U.S. presidents are now commonplace in British public life.
And everywhere Israel is irrationally blamed for abuses of which it is itself the victim not the perpetrator, in a horrible echo of the deranged prejudice against the Jews that led to Auschwitz.
Part of the reason is that the Holocaust has been effectively sentimentalised. Stripped of the essential context of European anti-semitism and the unique nature of that hatred, it becomes little more than a parade of unbelievably shocking atrocities.
Part of the reason is that the Holocaust has been effectively sentimentalised. Stripped of the essential context of European anti-semitism and the unique nature of that hatred, it becomes little more than a parade of unbelievably shocking atrocities.
Football, of course, mirrors society — and it currently releases from its followers a host of unlovely prejudices against blacks, Jews and gays — not just in Poland and Ukraine, but throughout Europe.
Croatia were fined at Euro 2004 after their supporters targeted France’s black player Sylvain Wiltord and displayed banners bearing Celtic crosses, the symbol of the white power movement; at Livorno in 2006, Croatian fans stood on the terraces in the formation of a swastika and made Sieg Heil salutes.
Juventus supporters once held up a banner about Mario Balotelli with the words: ‘A Negro cannot be Italian.’ Football Against Racism in Europe talks of Spanish fans with tattoos and flags featuring neo-Nazi symbols such as Waffen-SS skulls and the number 88, the abbreviation — since H is the eighth letter of the alphabet — for ‘Heil Hitler’.
In the face of such incidents and many more, the most that Uefa ever does is fine the offending club some nominal sum.
Meanwhile, the British Government has been supinely equivocal and inconsistent over whether it will send representatives to any matches in Ukraine following the jailing of the country’s opposition leader Yulia Tymoshenko, said by political experts to be the victim of ‘mafia-style revenge’ by her country’s President, Viktor Yanukovych.
The air is thick with muddled motives and inappropriate reactions. To draw Auschwitz into this public relations free-for-all was misguided — another own goal for the so-called ‘beautiful game’.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/artic ... z1xarr5deg

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”