The New CODOH Web page layout is a KNOCKOUT!

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
SHAFAR NULLIFIDIAN

The New CODOH Web page layout is a KNOCKOUT!

Postby SHAFAR NULLIFIDIAN » 7 years 4 months ago (Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:56 pm)

IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE NEW CODOH WEB PAGE LAYOUT... IT'S A MUST SEE! YES, I KNOW THAT UPPERCASE MESSAGING
IS IMPROPER "NETIQUETTE" BUT THE SITE... IT IS SO GREAT, I HAD TO SHOUT IT OUT. :bounce: If you have never contributed in the past
there would never be a better time to make a contribution, WITH EXTREME DISPATCH. Now, of course large contributions are welcome,
however a considerable number small of ongoing contributions provides for a greater latitude for not only carrying current operations.
They also provides opportunities for formulating a wider scope of activities in getting the works of revisionists into the hands and minds
of hoi polloi.
There is nothing that instills more fear in the hearts of AIPAC ADL, JDL, crypto-christo-zio-nasties and other sordid misanthropic,
dystopians than an informed and aroused citizenry. These folks, the Tribe, with their owned media take advantage
of the dim, dull, disinformed, misinformed, deranged,and contemptibly stupid to the level of criminality to foist off on them
the stench of steaming stercorian stupidity.They spends $$$$ in the millions doing so. i think we can put them on the run.
I'll be getting back to the COLLEGE LIBRARY PROJECT this week.

So... let's hear a cheer for the the new CODOH website format! :cheers: (And while you toot and while you hoot, please don't forgot about the loot)

Oh BTW if Alan Dershowitz or Abe Foxman are "trolling" Here's something for you. :bootyshake:

Heimwehr

Re: The New CODOH Web page layout is a KNOCKOUT!

Postby Heimwehr » 7 years 4 months ago (Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:56 pm)

I agree. The new layout is clean and easy to navigate. Well done.

Be careful though and scrutinize volunteers very thoroughly, especially if they offer help regarding the topics "Help us maintain our huge database of revisionist material on the Web" and "Maintain and improve the backbone of our online services". Zionists are waging a war against the truth with every means.
Last edited by Heimwehr on Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. - George Orwell

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 7 years 4 months ago (Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:02 am)

Good design. Much better!

Regards,
-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 7 years 4 months ago (Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:16 pm)

Indeed, much, much better. And it sends a message that CODOH is not complacent and has a very well assembled team behind it.

To all who appreciate the right to free speech, send a donation to CODOH. It costs money to keep al CODOH running. Need not be a fortune, a few bucks here & there really helps.

There is no other site where original research occurs by scholars of the highest order, where all sides are represented without the dirty tricks used by the usual opponents of free speech. The wealth of information at CODOH is unsurpassed.

Help out, be a part of real change.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Charles Traynor

Postby Charles Traynor » 7 years 4 months ago (Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:02 pm)

I’d like to echo the above sentiments. CODOH is now looking very modern, sleek and professional.
Rabbi Shlomo Risikin: "The [non-Jewish] world is divided into parts: those who actively participated with the Nazis and those who passively collaborated with them."

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”