Holocaust museum daubed with graffiti

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Holocaust museum daubed with graffiti

Postby borjastick » 7 years 5 months ago (Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:49 am)

Reported in today's Daily Mail, I don't know much about this group or others of their type, but would appreciate any views, insight and comment. Worth reading the full article also to see all the hi res pictures.

Vandalism suspected to be the work of ultra-Orthodox Jews
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z1xYwRvJV5

Hebrew graffiti thanking Adolf Hitler and denouncing Zionism have been sprayed inside Israel's own Holocaust museum in Jerusalem.
One giant slogan at the Yad Vashem museum in Jerusalem read: 'Thank you Hitler for your wonderful Holocaust that you arranged for us, it's only because of you that we got a state at the UN.'
It was sprayed across walls in Warsaw Ghetto Square near to a sculpture depicting the Warsaw Ghetto uprising, in which 13,000 were killed in the first uprising in Nazi occupied Europe.

More graffiti was sprayed next to the cattle car memorial, which remembers how millions of Jews were transported from all over Europe to the Nazi death camps.
Other slogans read: 'The Zionist leadership wanted the Holocaust' and 'If Hitler hadn't existed, the Zionists would have invented him.'

Another said: 'The war of the Zionist regime is not the war of the Jewish people.'
That slogan fuelled suspicion that a small fringe of ultra-Orthodox Jews, who are virulently opposed to the state of Israel, were to blame.
The red, white and black graffiti was written in both formal Hebrew characters as well as in hand-written script and signed: 'The global cynical mafia'
Attachments
article-2157745-138EA20F000005DC-780_634x423.jpg
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

delafeld

Re: Holocaust museum daubed with graffiti

Postby delafeld » 7 years 5 months ago (Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:18 am)

It's interesting how they at the same time blame the zionists for the holocaust, yet try to uphold the six million figure. I guess they believe it themselves, maybe.

Like in this article.

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/antis ... ermann.cfm

Steven Willow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Steven Willow » 7 years 5 months ago (Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:59 am)

delafeld wrote:It's interesting how they at the same time blame the zionists for the holocaust, yet try to uphold the six million figure. I guess they believe it themselves, maybe.

Like in this article.

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/antis ... ermann.cfm

Very interesting, delafeld. I have read many claims about the Zionists being secretly allied with the Nazis but this is the first jewish source I've seen. One wonders whether jews could have gotten access to inner Nazi circles and influenced the wording, if not actually forging, select documents that would later become the backbone of the Hoax. I am thinking of such mainstays of the Hoaxter
portfolio as the Wannsee Protocols, the Jaeger Report and Himmler's Posen speech.

It may seem farfetched, but one can also envision Nazi rhetoric as being designed to frighten jews into the arms of the zionists.

It is intereting to see how hateful and contentious jews can be with one another. These so called anti-zionists, seeing Hitler as a messenger from G-d (why do these jews leave the o out of God?
is there something unholy about vowels in hebrew lore? Why not Go-, or -od?) would hardly be on board with oppressing the German public with centuries of reparations for a crime allegedly ordered by the keeper of the cosmos.

If jews are so nasty toward one another, how difficult should it be to find a few doddering survivors of these so called death camps who are willing to tell the truth? Have revisionists spent effort trying to get some honest testimonies from members of the tribe? Perhaps, we've been too quick to assume that they all hang together and embrace the cult of the liewitness.

Mkk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mkk » 7 years 5 months ago (Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:21 am)

in which 13,000 were killed in the first uprising in Nazi occupied Europe.

Infact it is unknown how many Jews died there. (http://vho.org/GB/Journals/JHR/14/2/Faurisson2.html)
"Truth is hate for those who hate the truth"- Auchwitz lies, p.13

Charles Traynor

Postby Charles Traynor » 7 years 5 months ago (Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:57 pm)

This whole incident sounds exactly like just another typical Jewish propaganda stunt to me. I’m betting the paint/dye used in this so-called “graffiti attack” was specifically chosen by the perpetrators so as not to be harmful to the stonework at the Yad Vashem museum. It will wash off without leaving a trace.

I certainly won’t be holding my breath waiting for any arrests to be made.

Steven Willow wrote:If jews are so nasty toward one another, how difficult should it be to find a few doddering survivors of these so called death camps who are willing to tell the truth? Have revisionists spent effort trying to get some honest testimonies from members of the tribe? Perhaps, we've been too quick to assume that they all hang together and embrace the cult of the liewitness.

Eric Hunt’s movie: The Last Days of the Big Lie, can be found at: http://www.holocaustdenier.com/ and includes video statements from many Jewish “survivors” clearly saying that they had happy memories of their time spent in the German concentration camps. Some topics covered: Beer freely available to the detainees in some canteens, football (Soccer) leagues (including friendly matches against the SS). One female witness even went so far at to say how much she enjoyed male company whilst preparing the Auschwitz theatre for one of the many extraordinary theatrical works produced there during the course of the camps existence.
Rabbi Shlomo Risikin: "The [non-Jewish] world is divided into parts: those who actively participated with the Nazis and those who passively collaborated with them."

Lohengrin
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Lohengrin » 7 years 5 months ago (Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:26 pm)

Steven Willow: . . . why do these jews leave the o out of God?

So far as I know, its because religious Jews regard the name of God so Holy, that they may not speak it out, nor write it.

But, maybe, someone has some more information about that?

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 7 years 5 months ago (Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:05 pm)

Charles Traynor said:

"This whole incident sounds exactly like just another typical Jewish propaganda stunt to me"

Of course it is, Charles; it's as obvious as the nose on your face, to those who have escaped Plato's "Cave of Illusions", and are walking in the bright light of day!

"I’m betting the paint/dye used in this so-called “graffiti attack” was specifically chosen by the perpetrators so as not to be harmful to the stonework at the Yad Vashem museum. It will wash off without leaving a trace"

I believe you're right, Charles.....as a matter of fact, I'd lay twenty to one odds on that being the case!

"Eric Hunt’s movie: The Last Days of the Big Lie, can be found at: http://www.holocaustdenier.com/ and includes video statements from many Jewish “survivors” clearly saying that they had happy memories of their time spent in the German concentration camps"

Here is a link to the relavent video:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm8UmMuRSSw[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm8UmMuRSSw
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Steven Willow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Steven Willow » 7 years 5 months ago (Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:18 pm)

Steve F wrote:
"Eric Hunt’s movie: The Last Days of the Big Lie, can be found at: http://www.holocaustdenier.com/ and includes video statements from many Jewish “survivors” clearly saying that they had happy memories of their time spent in the German concentration camps"

Here is a link to the relavent video:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm8UmMuRSSw[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm8UmMuRSSw

These jews make it clear that Auschwitz was a whole lot kinder and gentler place than Hoaxters have portrayed. Soccer games, plays, libraries, concerts - it sure doesn't sound like a death camp to anyone with a brain. Still, I think Hoaxters are just going to tell their usual lies and claim that the orchestra thing has always been a part of the Hoaxter routine. IIRC there was even some sort of movie that some jew did about the Auschwitz orchestra called "Playing for Time" or something like that.

I am not sure where Eric Hunt got these interviews, but I am guessing that the interviewers weren't revisionists. The Hoax could be busted wide open if revisionists had access to these old jews and could gain their confidence, even if it means putting on a jewish skull cap and pretending to be one of them. If the right questions were asked, many of these old timers would admit that there were no selections, no phenol injections and no gassings.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 7 years 5 months ago (Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:49 am)

By saying this graffiti could have been a self made publicity stunt by the management of the museum itself I assume that you think it is pro Holocaust and not in our favour? Actually I see this as the opposite and don't really care who did it, though I suspect it is exactly what it looks like, a virulently anti zionist movement capitalising on the mood of the moment what with Euro Football teams all trooping in and out of Auschwitz.

In any case it makes some strong and interesting points and will do more harm to the holohoax management than to us. In fact I think it will make a good deal of readers think about the holocaust and the legitimacy of both Israel and the claims of the big H.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 7 years 5 months ago (Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:19 am)

Steven Willow said

Very interesting, delafeld. I have read many claims about the Zionists being secretly allied with the Nazis but this is the first jewish source I've seen. One wonders whether jews could have gotten access to inner Nazi circles and influenced the wording, if not actually forging, select documents that would later become the backbone of the Hoax. I am thinking of such mainstays of the Hoaxter
portfolio as the Wannsee Protocols, the Jaeger Report and Himmler's Posen speech.

Steven if you haven't read it yet I would strongly urge you to take a look at THE FOUNDING MYTHS OF MODERN ISRAEL by Roger Garaudy - IHR 2000. It is jammed with quotes, facts and reports of the set up and unholy alliance between the Nazi Party and the Zionist leaders not only in Germany but those in the US too during the 1930s. The book is very revealing and covers topics not only relating to the deals done prior to the war but the myths surrounding the holocaust and six million etc.

Certainly worth anyone's time to further study the whole history of the build up to the so called holocaust. It is packed with source material and a very good bibliography and index.

Steven Willow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Steven Willow » 7 years 5 months ago (Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:40 pm)

borjastick wrote:Steven Willow said

Steven if you haven't read it yet I would strongly urge you to take a look at THE FOUNDING MYTHS OF MODERN ISRAEL by Roger Garaudy - IHR 2000. It is jammed with quotes, facts and reports of the set up and unholy alliance between the Nazi Party and the Zionist leaders not only in Germany but those in the US too during the 1930s. The book is very revealing and covers topics not only relating to the deals done prior to the war but the myths surrounding the holocaust and six million etc.

Certainly worth anyone's time to further study the whole history of the build up to the so called holocaust. It is packed with source material and a very good bibliography and index.

borjastick, it is at the top of my 'to do' list. Garaudy, apparently, converted from Catholicism to protestantism, then joined the communist party, converted back to Catholicism, and finally converted to Islam. I have long believed that most of Christianity is under the control of jews, so hopping back and forth between Catholicism and Protestantism is like tap dancing for the amusement of a single rabbi. I doubt that Garaudy had any doubts about the controlling force behind his communist party. His final move to Islam must have been the perfect move for a man who devoted his life trying to get away from jews and their control. I can't wait to read the book.

Sharpstuff

Postby Sharpstuff » 7 years 5 months ago (Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:31 pm)

I am now living in France and I can't watch the video because it say 'Not available in your country'. Is there anywhere else I can watch the videos from.

Thanks,
Sharpstuff

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 7 years 5 months ago (Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:38 am)

delafeld wrote:It's interesting how they at the same time blame the zionists for the holocaust, yet try to uphold the six million figure. I guess they believe it themselves, maybe....

A number that is as institutionalized as the six million is quite difficult to kill. So it's better to take it easy and slowly build up the doubts in the believers.
A bad habbit of decades doesn't vanish within one day just by using a shock therapy.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 7 years 5 months ago (Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:47 am)

Sharpstuff, I live in France too and the answer to your problem is easy to solve. You go to www.expatshield.com and download. It is free and easy to get. When you want to watch anything that is denied you because of your expat location you connect to expatshield first and then hey presto it is available to you.

You do get pop up ads, but that is the price to pay, they can be deleted though. So now you can watch BBCiplayer and all your fave programmes whenever you want.

This is a great benefit for F1, Big H stuff and for me the other stuff on the Beeb that I am unable to watch otherwise, like Episodes on Friday night if it is too late for you to watch live via Sky.

Hope that helps.

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 7 years 5 months ago (Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:45 am)

borjastick wrote:Sharpstuff, I live in France too and the answer to your problem is easy to solve. You go to http://www.expatshield.com and download. It is free and easy to get. When you want to watch anything that is denied you because of your expat location you connect to expatshield first and then hey presto it is available to you.

You do get pop up ads, but that is the price to pay, they can be deleted though. So now you can watch BBCiplayer and all your fave programmes whenever you want.

This is a great benefit for F1, Big H stuff and for me the other stuff on the Beeb that I am unable to watch otherwise, like Episodes on Friday night if it is too late for you to watch live via Sky.

Hope that helps.

Good advice.

For another simple method, try this:
http://anonymizer.k0nsl.org/k0nslify.ph ... m8UmMuRSSw
If there's a problem displaying a video just untick this option: "encrypt page", and you should be golden. :bom:
The service is really fast, and doesn't use the default YouTube-player, but FlowPlayer.

[edit]
To verify if you are anonymized try visiting:
http://anonymizer.k0nsl.org/k0nslify.ph ... =4&f=CODOH
And see if your normal IP-address is gone. It should print out this IP 204.93.208.151 if all is well.

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”