ICRC Report:September 1 1939 -June 30 1947

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Jerzy Ulicki-Rek
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

ICRC Report:September 1 1939 -June 30 1947

Postby Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » 7 years 7 months ago (Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:28 am)

For very short time (and under carefull supervison) :) of librarian on duty I had an access to 3 volumes of ICRC Report.
I was not permitted to scan any materials but take a pictures only.
Fascinating readings.
I hope you will enjoy this.

Much more here:

http://www.polskawalczaca.com/viewtopic ... 36&t=18054

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: ICRC Report:September 1 1939 -June 30 1947

Postby borjastick » 7 years 7 months ago (Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:14 am)

Jerzy this is very interesting, though some will say that the ICRC has blood on its hands and cannot be trusted. I will read all of it again later but I urge readers to read the section on Hungary. Very interesting and it appears to blow out of the water, the claims of the hoaxers.

Where were you and this book when you read it?
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » 7 years 7 months ago (Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:42 am)

"Very interesting and it appears to blow out of the water, the claims of the hoaxers."

Of course. The 3 volumes don't leave any doubt .That's the reason to hide it.
Try to obtain a copy of this Report on internet :)

Picures were taken in local library.
Books arrived from Melbourne on "inter-library " loan for several days.
Sydney University Library has only volume II but the most important info are in volume 1 and vol.III

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek
Last edited by Jerzy Ulicki-Rek on Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » 7 years 7 months ago (Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:54 am)

On this website we will find a confirmation of facts mentioned in ICRC report in relation to Dachau.
According to "Report" German soldiers were ready to leave the camp and run but they were persuaded by IRC representative to stay .

http://www.mrdoran.net/attachments/File ... Dachau.pdf

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek
Last edited by Jerzy Ulicki-Rek on Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 7 years 7 months ago (Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:06 am)

Unfortunately I can not see the pictures.

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » 7 years 7 months ago (Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:23 am)

Memory-"M"=Emory
by Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » 19 Oct 2010 11:41 pm

Copy of the letter I send to a D.Lipstadt.
In case it will not be published on her blog:)

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek

Dear Madame
My name is Jerzy Ulicki-Rek and I'm 56 years old Polish-Australian.
After studying the "holocaust' for almost 25 years I do not have ANY doubts
that the official version (6 millions,gas chambers,electric chambers,vacuum
chambers etc0 is nothing else but a pile of lies.
looking for the new informations I forced myself to read a book "Denying the
holocaust' written by You.

The number of lies you produced between the covers is fantastic.
Some of them (as I stated in e letter to the university which pays you
wages) are absolutely fantastic and even the very official Museum in
Oswiecim is very reluctant to confirm you words:)
In fact they refuse to comment on your revelations To refute all the lies
will take a long time and maybe another book.
Now only one of you creations:

On the page 115 you wrote:

"Harwood contended that the report made "nonsense" of the allegation that
there were "gas chambers' cunningly disguised as shower facilities".
He substantiated this assertion by quoting a passage from the report (IRC
report published in 1948-Jerzy) that depicted how ICRC officials inspected
baths and showers in the camps.
When they found problems they acted swiftly "to have fixtures made less
primitive and to have them repaired or enlarged".
This Harwood argued ,demonstrated conclusively that showers functioned as
showers ,however primitive,and not as killing apparatus.
The problem with Harwood choice of this citation ,which he quoted correctly
,IS THAT THE PASSAGE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH GERMAN CONCENTRATION CAMPS :IT
REFERRED TO ALLIED CAMPS FOR CIVILIAN INTERNEES IN EGYPT."
End cite.

No Madame.
You are presenting us with another lie.

I am VERY familiar with the IRC report.
Those words are in relation to a concentration camp.
Please do not insult me any more.

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek
Wolna Polska zaczyna sie tutaj

http://www.polskawalczaca.com/viewtopic ... 45&start=0

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » 7 years 7 months ago (Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:58 am)

Hektor wrote:Unfortunately I can not see the pictures.

Hektor
What can't you see?
Jerzy Ulicki-Rek

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 7 years 7 months ago (Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:01 am)

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek wrote:

Hektor
What can't you see?
Jerzy Ulicki-Rek

I can't see the pictures, just some graphic with a frog on it.

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » 7 years 7 months ago (Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:24 am)

Hektor wrote:
Jerzy Ulicki-Rek wrote:

Hektor
What can't you see?
Jerzy Ulicki-Rek

I can't see the pictures, just some graphic with a frog on it.

http://www.polskawalczaca.com/viewtopic ... 36&t=18055
Jerzy

Raymond

Postby Raymond » 7 years 7 months ago (Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:07 pm)

Wow, well done sir!

I am curious as to what, if any, "official reason" they gave you for the limited access. Are there any other documents with this level security? I would think something from the international red cross would be public domain.

If there are any other documents with this level of security (and I doubt it) then what criteria do they use to determine the level of security? If it is limited to this document, what specifically do they claim is the reason?

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » 7 years 7 months ago (Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:31 pm)

Raymond wrote:Wow, well done sir!

I am curious as to what, if any, "official reason" they gave you for the limited access. Are there any other documents with this level security? I would think something from the international red cross would be public domain.

If there are any other documents with this level of security (and I doubt it) then what criteria do they use to determine the level of security? If it is limited to this document, what specifically do they claim is the reason?

"I am curious as to what, if any, "official reason" they gave you for the limited access."
NONE :)

"I would think something from the international red cross would be public domain."
Of course you are right.I raised the same question with a woman from library and she's got hysterical and asked me to leave :)
I wasn't even able to handle 3 volumes at the same time for cross reference because I was permitted to use them one by one only.

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 7 years 7 months ago (Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:46 am)

According to the Wikipedia article on the International Committee of the Red Cross:
[T]he Committee published a report reviewing its war-era activities from 1 September 1939 to 30 June 1947. Since January 1996, the ICRC archive for this period has been open to academic and public research.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 7 years 7 months ago (Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:24 pm)

And Wikipedia also says that six million jews were exterminated during the second world war...
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 7 years 7 months ago (Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:06 pm)

World News Briefs; Red Cross Admits Failing To Condemn Holocaust
Published: October 08, 1997
SIGN IN TO E-MAIL
PRINT

The Red Cross handed over 60,000 World War II-era documents to an Israeli archive today and admitted a ''moral failure'' in not having spoken out against the Nazi genocide that killed six million Jews.

The Red Cross ''admits -- yes -- that it has kept silent with regard to the Holocaust, and I would say that this is the heart of the moral failure,'' said George Willemin, archive director for the Geneva-based International Committee of the Red Cross.

The statement follows an apology by the Roman Catholic Church in France last week on its silence over French collaboration with the Holocaust.

The documents, on 30 reels of microfilm, were given to Yad Vashem, Israel's Holocaust memorial. They are also being given to the Holocaust Museum in Washington and the Jewish Documentation Center in Paris.
http://www.nytimes.com/1997/10/08/world ... caust.html

mmh, Now why would they've been "silent" on something like this?

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » 7 years 7 months ago (Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:51 pm)

Hektor:
"The Red Cross ''admits -- yes -- that it has kept silent with regard to the Holocaust, and I would say that this is the heart of the moral failure,'' said George Willemin, archive director for the Geneva-based International Committee of the Red Cross."

With the time passing by Jew and holo-industry were able -by hook or by crook-to force a lot of nations and institutions to "apologize".
IRC is the last bastion of independent truth.It will be a huge propaganda victory for holo-industry if they could force IRC to issue such apology.
Later on Jews could state :"Even IRC apologized for keeping silent" while "Holocaust" took place!!! :)

Instant reaction on Wikipedia? :)

"World War II

Red Cross message from Łódź, Poland, 1940.

The legal basis of the work of the ICRC during World War II were the Geneva Conventions in their 1929 revision. The activities of the Committee were similar to those during World War I: visiting and monitoring POW camps, organizing relief assistance for civilian populations, and administering the exchange of messages regarding prisoners and missing persons. By the end of the war, 179 delegates had conducted 12,750 visits to POW camps in 41 countries. The Central Information Agency on Prisoners-of-War (Zentralauskunftsstelle für Kriegsgefangene) had a staff of 3,000, the card index tracking prisoners contained 45 million cards, and 120 million messages were exchanged by the Agency. One major obstacle was that the Nazi-controlled German Red Cross refused to cooperate with the Geneva statutes including blatant violations such as the deportation of Jews from Germany and the mass murders conducted in the concentration camps run by the German government. (BAD RED CROSS-JERZY)

Moreover, two other main parties to the conflict, the Soviet Union and Japan, were not party to the 1929 Geneva Conventions and were not legally required to follow the rules of the conventions.
During the war, the ICRC failed to obtain an agreement with Nazi Germany about the treatment of detainees in concentration camps(BAD BAD RED CROSS-JERZY), and it eventually abandoned applying pressure to avoid disrupting its work with POWs(VERY BAD RED CROSS-JERZY).

The ICRC also failed to develop a response to reliable information about the extermination camps and the mass killing of European Jews(SHOCKING RED CROSS!!!!-JERZY).

This is still considered the greatest failure of the ICRC in its history.(TERRIBLY BAD RED CROSS-JERZY)

After November 1943, the ICRC achieved permission to send parcels to concentration camp detainees with known names and locations. Because the notices of receipt for these parcels were often signed by other inmates, the ICRC managed to register the identities of about 105,000 detainees in the concentration camps (VERY BAD AND STUPID RED CROSS-JERZY)and delivered about 1.1 million parcels, primarily to the camps Dachau, Buchenwald, Ravensbrück, and Sachsenhausen.[8]

Marcel Junod, delegate of the ICRC, visiting POWs in Germany.
( Benoit Junod, Switzerland)
Swiss historian Jean-Claude Favez, who conducted an 8-year review of the Red Cross records, says that even though the Red Cross knew by November 1942 about the Nazi’s annihilation plans for the Jews – and even discussed it with U.S. officials – the group did nothing to inform the public, maintaining silence even in the face of pleas by Jewish groups.[color=#FF4000](DISMANTLE THIS BAD RED CROSS-JERZY)[/color]
Because the Red Cross was based in Geneva and largely funded by the Swiss government, it was very sensitive to Swiss wartime attitudes and policies. On October 1942, the Swiss government and the Red Cross’ board of members vetoed a proposal by several Red Cross board members to condemn the persecution of civilians by the Nazis. For the rest of the war, the Red Cross took its cues from Switzerland in avoiding acts of opposition or confrontation with the Nazis.(NASTY RED CROSS-JERZY)
A_sick_Polish_survivor_in_the_Hannover-Ahlem_concentration_camp_receives_medicine_from_a_German_Red_Cross_worker,April 1945.jpg (OK.SOME RED CROSSES WERE BETTER THEN THERS-JERZY)

On 12 March 1945, ICRC president Jacob Burckhardt received a message from SS General Ernst Kaltenbrunner accepting the ICRC's demand to allow delegates to visit the concentration camps. This agreement was bound by the condition that these delegates would have to stay in the camps until the end of the war. Ten delegates, among them Louis Haefliger (Mauthausen Camp), Paul Dunant (Theresienstadt Camp) and Victor Maurer (Dachau Camp), accepted the assignment and visited the camps. Louis Haefliger prevented the forceful eviction or blasting of Mauthausen-Gusen by alerting American troops, thereby saving the lives of about 60,000 inmates His actions were condemned by the ICRC because they were deemed as acting unduly on his own authority and risking the ICRC's neutrality.(VERY BAD RED CROSS-JERZY) Only in 1990, his reputation was finally rehabilitated by ICRC president Cornelio Sommaruga.
[i]Another example of great humanitarian spirit was Friedrich Born (1903–1963)(GOOD GUY 1-JERZY), an ICRC delegate in Budapest who saved the lives of about 11,000 to 15,000 Jews in Hungary.Marcel Junod(GOOD GUY 2-JERZY) (1904–1961), a physician from Geneva, was another famous delegate during the Second World War. An account of his experiences, which included being one of the first foreigners to visit Hiroshima after the atomic bomb was dropped, can be found in the book Warrior without Weapons.
In 1944, the ICRC received its second Nobel Peace Prize. As in World War I, it received the only Peace Prize awarded during the main period of war, 1939 to 1945. At the end of the war, the ICRC worked with national Red Cross societies to organize relief assistance to those countries most severely affected. In 1948, the Committee published a report reviewing its war-era activities from 1 September 1939 to 30 June 1947.

Since January 1996, the ICRC archive for this period has been open to academic and public research." :bootyshake:

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek

HOLOCAUST MYTH
http://www.polskawalczaca.com/viewtopic ... 853#p41853

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”