Forbidden Photos of Hitler! (Does this look like a killer?)

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
maximus1215

Forbidden Photos of Hitler! (Does this look like a killer?)

Postby maximus1215 » 7 years 1 day ago (Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:12 pm)

Look closely at his eyes....and his smile. Does he look like a mass murderer to you?

To me, he seems like a very sensitive and gentleman. Certainly not one capable of a "Holocaust" if you ask me....

I've never seen these photos before!

http://www.tomatobubble.com/hitlerphotos.html

mincuo

Re: Forbidden Photos of Hitler! (Does this look like a kille

Postby mincuo » 6 years 11 months ago (Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:13 pm)

You can find many mass murderers smiling with children. Stalin, Kaganovich, Pol Pot, Mao Zde Dong etc....By viewing the photos they appear "very sensible persons". The same could be for Hitler. I don't accept those kind of arguments. The question is whether he ordered a mass murder or not. He didn't. The other question is if the Germans people was defamed for a crime they didn't commit. The answer is yes, they are defamed for a crime they never committed. Anyway by a photo, at a first glance, Streicher doesn't look too much sensible and Kaltenbrunner doesn't look so peaceful.
Revisionism hasn't such kind of arguments. Revisionism has arguments heavy like rocks, not the good sensible smiling.
Beati monoculi in terra caecorum

Callahan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Callahan » 6 years 11 months ago (Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:02 am)

maximus1215 wrote:Does he look like a mass murderer to you?

To me, he seems like a very sensitive and gentleman. Certainly not one capable of a "Holocaust" if you ask me....

While it seems to be the case that most people are more readily influenced into accepting a dissenting account of 'the Holocaust' with mental ice-breakers such as these, no one should base an opinion on something as trivial as the PR ability of the Hitler. The implications of this event being fabricated are too immense, as are the establishments that have propagated such a story, that making a difference is going to require something the Holohoax industry doesn't have-- empirical evidence. We can't rely on speculative assumptions. It serves revisionism much better to dig for the details and know them well. Once we've gained enough recognition to be heard is when photos like this become useful to clarify just how ridiculously implausible the storyline was in the first place. Coming off as conclusion-jumping "truthers" is no good for us.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 6 years 11 months ago (Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:17 am)

Does this look like a mass murderer?
Attachments
s-JAMES-EAGEN-HOLMES-VIDEO-large.jpg
s-JAMES-EAGEN-HOLMES-VIDEO-large.jpg (7.84 KiB) Viewed 3212 times
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 6 years 11 months ago (Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:34 am)

borjastick said:

"Does this look like a mass murderer?"

Yes!.....he certainly does. He looks like a psychopath!
I didn't see any "smileys" in your comment, so I couldn't tell if you were being sarcastic or not. :D
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 6 years 11 months ago (Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:15 am)

Actually he looks like a regular guy, non threatening and in fact quite pleasant. The fact that he did what he did just shows that whether it's Hitler or most other mass murderers they quite often would have no problem blending in with the crowd. That is until something goes off in their head and they do something terrible.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Ilikerealhistory
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Ilikerealhistory » 6 years 11 months ago (Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:44 pm)

maximus1215 wrote:Look closely at his eyes....and his smile. Does he look like a mass murderer to you?

I've never seen these photos before!

http://www.tomatobubble.com/hitlerphotos.html

I think you are spamming :bootyshake:

There is info on the web about TOMATOBUBBLE link installing a virus or a tracking cookie that can't be deleted.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 6 years 11 months ago (Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:31 pm)

Ilikerealhistory said:

"I think you are spamming

There is info on the web about TOMATOBUBBLE link installing a virus or a tracking cookie that can't be deleted"

Thank you for the "info", Ilikerealhistory. Can you provide a link to the "info" you're talking about?.....or are you just anti-spaming? :bootyshake:

:D
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Ilikerealhistory
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Ilikerealhistory » 6 years 11 months ago (Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:46 pm)

Steve F wrote:
Thank you for the "info", Ilikerealhistory. Can you provide a link to the "info" you're talking about?.....or are you just anti-spaming? :bootyshake:

:D

I thought the website name was odd, so I did a search and found a forum that was discussing a "tomato bubble" link that installed a bad cookie.

This is the site http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 852213/pg1

The Tomato Bubble website that is linked above has a lot of "donate" and "PayPal" links. That tells me it's spam. They also have New World Order stuff which tells me there isn't anything useful to revisionists.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 6 years 11 months ago (Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:49 pm)

Ilikerealhistory said:

"I thought the website name was odd, so I did a search and found a forum that was discussing a "tomato bubble" link that installed a bad cookie.

This is the site http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 852213/pg1

The Tomato Bubble website that is linked above has a lot of "donate" and "PayPal" links"

I think you might have gotten a little mixed up.
Tomato Bubble has exactly ZERO "donate" links; whereas, godlikeproductions has a "DONATE" link on every page.

"That tells me it's spam"

godlikeproductions might very well be spam, but I wouldn't say that just because of its "DONATE" links; CODOH also has a "DONATE" link on every page.

"They also have New World Order stuff which tells me there isn't anything useful to revisionists"

Revisionists come in all stripes.
godlikeproductions also has "New World Order" stuff, just like many websites that people on this Forum post links to; but they don't link to those particular websites for that reason; they usually link to a website for what it has to do with Holocaust Revisionism.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”