Guerilla Revisionist Marketing

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Callahan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Guerilla Revisionist Marketing

Postby Callahan » 7 years 3 months ago (Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:43 pm)

Can anyone say they've put in a substantial amount of effort handing out pamphlets, CDs loaded with information and videos, or otherwise, to their local community? Zundel became well-known for publishing pamphlets, and this kind of marketing really does seem like an effective way to reach out and introduce people to a topic they may have otherwise had no contact with. Thousands of people on a given day could be introduced to consider the revisionist perspective. Some ideas:

- CD's loaded with videos such as "Auschwitz: The Surprising Hidden Truth", "The Last Days of the Big Lie", or other easy-to-follow and to-the-point revisionist documentaries.
- Marketing sites could include community colleges, universities, parking lots, shopping centers, malls.
- Pamphlets should be concise, acknowledging the most basic premises of revisionism as laid out in an earlier thread by C. Yeager, along with some of the more "attention grabbers" like camp amenities and motive:

1. No reliable number of Jewish dead.
2. No extermination plan.
3. No gas chambers.
4. No mass graves of Jews.
5. No mass shooting of Jews in the East in anything like the numbers claimed.
6. No scientific, forensic evidence (or very thin); based on "witness" statements.
7. Way too many "holocaust survivors".
8. Camp amenities (pool, currency, postal service).
9. Impact of diseases such as typhus in reference to crematoria function and capacity, to photographs of 'exterminated' Jews.
10. Motive of the US, Soviets, Zionists and former Jewish inmates to maintain the hoax.
11. Ludicrous 'eyewitness' testimonies and storylines.
12. The overall 'repugnance' of the Nuremberg Trials.

On a single weekend handing out CD's and pamphlets, even attaching pamphlets to car windshields in busy parking lots, each of us could easily distribute 2-3,000 pamphlets and 200 CDs in a highly-populated area. Figuring CDs at 15 cents apiece and 6 cents per page of double-sided copies, the total cost would come out to around $150. Of course, if we did even 1/4th as much as this (for less than $40), 600 pamphlets and 50 CDs could still have a HUGE impact.

Revisionists definitely have the evidence favoring our cause. I think it is this kind of base-level, community marketing that best counters the mass-propaganda methods of Jewish supremacists.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Guerilla Revisionist Marketing

Postby borjastick » 7 years 3 months ago (Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:20 am)

Good idea of course but you would have to enjoy a smack in the face and or a police record...
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Mkk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mkk » 7 years 3 months ago (Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:30 am)

Pamphlets should be concise, acknowledging the most basic premises of revisionism as laid out in an earlier thread by C. Yeager, along with some of the more "attention grabbers" like camp amenities and motive:

1. No reliable number of Jewish dead.
2. No extermination plan.
3. No gas chambers.
4. No mass graves of Jews.
5. No mass shooting of Jews in the East in anything like the numbers claimed.
6. No scientific, forensic evidence (or very thin); based on "witness" statements.
7. Way too many "holocaust survivors".
8. Camp amenities (pool, currency, postal service).
9. Impact of diseases such as typhus in reference to crematoria function and capacity, to photographs of 'exterminated' Jews.
10. Motive of the US, Soviets, Zionists and former Jewish inmates to maintain the hoax.
11. Ludicrous 'eyewitness' testimonies and storylines.
12. The overall 'repugnance' of the Nuremberg Trials.

One excellent pamphlet is "Holocaust: What they hide from you" by Vincent Reynaurd. http://balder.org/judea/pdf/Vincent-Rey ... om-You.pdf As for eyewitnesses testimonies, "Tales of the Holohoax" is a classic. http://nazigassings.com/PDFs/TalesV2.pdf
"Truth is hate for those who hate the truth"- Auchwitz lies, p.13

HaaDeeCee

Postby HaaDeeCee » 7 years 3 months ago (Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:47 am)

Callahan,

In principle I agree with your plan; in practice I would caution that you would run into unpleasantness trying to attach controversial posters to private cars.

I would suggest a poster campaign whereby BRIEF but easily verifiable messages are attached to utility poles.

A good start could be made in those jurisdictions where posters are part of the regular advertising methodology.

One likely outcome of such a campaign I have posted in another thread on this site.

HdC

Wings

Postby Wings » 7 years 3 months ago (Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:29 am)

What I have found, is that the 'Holocaust' is not possible to discuss in rational terms, with anyone I know or have known in the last ten years or so, regardless of how 'open minded' they imagine themselves to be.

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 7 years 3 months ago (Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:08 am)

Not even in theory, I'm afraid. It's the theory behind the spread of rumours or of viruses (both kinds).

If I tell you a piece of gossip, or pass on a virus to you, and you pass it on to 2 more people who pass it on to 2 more... we have an exponential explosion. Change 2 to 1.01 and it still spreads but much more slowly. Any figure below 1 and it will peter out.

The major factor influencing this is the resistance of the population. Do I need to say more?

Callahan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Callahan » 7 years 3 months ago (Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:53 am)

HaaDeeCee wrote:In principle I agree with your plan; in practice I would caution that you would run into unpleasantness trying to attach controversial posters to private cars.

I would suggest a poster campaign whereby BRIEF but easily verifiable messages are attached to utility poles.

That would probably "plant the seed" better. I'd only be concerned that not including enough insight to the revisionist perspective might make it too easily dismissed. Mentioning a lack of cyanide residue in 'gas chambers', for example, leads to the question, "well, what about all those piles of dead Jewish bodies?". Then again, it gets people to ask these questions which is the ultimate goal. I suppose I'd be gambling more on the few that might be willing to read an entire pamphlet or watch videos with enough of an open-mind and interest in the topic to consider it, fully.

Wings wrote:What I have found, is that the 'Holocaust' is not possible to discuss in rational terms, with anyone I know or have known in the last ten years or so, regardless of how 'open minded' they imagine themselves to be.

Kingfisher wrote:Not even in theory, I'm afraid. It's the theory behind the spread of rumours or of viruses (both kinds).

If I tell you a piece of gossip, or pass on a virus to you, and you pass it on to 2 more people who pass it on to 2 more... we have an exponential explosion. Change 2 to 1.01 and it still spreads but much more slowly. Any figure below 1 and it will peter out.

The major factor influencing this is the resistance of the population. Do I need to say more?

I think the environment for anti-dogmatic thought is at an all-time high, at least in the US. Secular understanding and Atheism are rising faster than ever: http://www.examiner.com/article/atheism ... se-america . This generation of young adults has grown up with the Internet, many of whom have acknowledged a major hoax in their lifetime with 9/11 and are more willing to consider ideas that would traditionally be written off as unworthy of discussion. Skepticism is more fashionable than it once was. Dogmatic resistance can be broken.

Expressing these views puts us at risk of retaliation but isn't that the whole point-- to stick out our neck and be heard?

Creox
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Creox » 7 years 3 months ago (Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:53 am)

Wings wrote:What I have found, is that the 'Holocaust' is not possible to discuss in rational terms, with anyone I know or have known in the last ten years or so, regardless of how 'open minded' they imagine themselves to be.

Well, I just got finished trying to have discussion with some guy named "timofvikings" on you tube about the gassings (or non gassings as it were) and he was full of ad-homs from the get go. He did bring up some interesting ideas about the validity of Leuchter's and Rudolf's credentials (I am new to this board and this topic) but I was not knowledgeable enough to answer him/her. The problem was the format of debate obviously but the responses from this person were over the top immediately. I ended up inviting him to another format to discuss this but he started back down so I left. Is this the usual responses revisionists get?

Just some information about me:

I stumbled onto "One third of the Holocaust" about one year ago and I watched each video on that site. To say I was gob smacked would be an understatement. I was a believer in the traditional story of the holocaust for most of my life but I wanted to find out more as there were these persistent people who kept saying the opposite was true. I then saw David Cole's stint on Donahue and I felt that much of the information he was trying to get across was just whitewashed with little to offer in return. I eventually found my way here and realized that being a revisionist doesn't mean you are a racist or neo-nazi etc. In fact the dialogue here is so polite and professional it makes the people I try to talk to like this guy from youtube look like the very people I thought revisionists would be...how's that for irony :)

Any way.. this isn't the greatest way to say hello but there ya go. Looking forward to some great discussions.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 7 years 3 months ago (Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:44 pm)

I guess most of us have already been involved in that kind of "guerilla marketing" efforts. Be it on the net, private conversations or even distributing some PR-material.
Doing some "Marketing" may sound well on first sight, but it's actually not that easy to get results that would justify more extensive efforts.
To understand this one needs to know a thing or two about sociology and psychology and then look at some business principles.
To start with the later. Ask yourself how many pamphlets you are actually reading. And what do you thing is the response/yield of let's say 1000 pamphlets being distributed? Most get's tossed away. the rest mainly rejected. And in the end a sale is only done on things already needed.
So I'd exclude pamphlets a priori from any efforts to market the subject. Unless there is perhaps an event people could relate to and one could target a receptive group. Take for instance A Mel Gibson movie with some Gibson remarks on the Holocaust in the news.
An even bigger waste would be, if you randomly distribute CDs, DVDs or anything that costs you more then a cent to make.
Email marketing just will annoy people as spam. So what would perhaps work is debating the issue with people that are really interested. But what difference is convincing ordinary really going to make. To make any social impact one would have to start with people that bear some social weight. Because ideas spread from top to bottom and rarely the other way round. But especially there one will run in obstacles:
- They will be smart enough to construct any kind of counter argument. And only few people are intellectually honest.
- They will realize that accepting a Revisionist position will contradict what their public image requires. Which will motivate them further to do the previous.
- You aren't going to get access to high profile people or public intellectual.

Rather then revealing the truth about the Holocaust one could focus on the persecution of Revisionist. And the absence of open debate, despite the apparent public interest in the issue.The only thing to "get started" with I can think of is "breaking the ice". Because, as mentioned, you'll run yourself into psychological obstacles. And you won't convince a "frozen" Holocaust believers, no matter how good your arguments are. To unfreeze you can however just bring up ridiculous stuff Holocaust promoters are in the habit of spreading. In that sense some of the videos did do a pretty good job.

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 7 years 3 months ago (Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:57 am)

I agree with Hektor that the best start in an unpromising situation is to draw attention to the taboo and to challenge it, especially the criminalisation. Most fair-minded people are open to this line of argument, as we saw when Irving was jailed.

Once people have accepted the injustice of the taboo, both at the personal level of the people concerned and the intellectual level of suppressing inconvenient arguments, they are more open to invitations to look at how these monsters can actually make such ridiculous claims. They may then be surprised, as I was, to find that the monsters accept more than they had been led to believe, and that the aspects they actually challenge -- the gas chambers, the numbers of deaths and the intention to exterminate -- are poorly supported, and equally surprised to find that the people in those awful pictures we have all seen indisputably died of disease and starvation over which their captors lost control and that the exterminationists know this but misuse the pictures anyway. They may also be surprised to find that gas chambers did exist for hygienic purposes and that Zyklon B was not manufactured specifically to kill people, but lice.

I may just be following my own path here but by now, open-minded people should be beginning to wonder whether they may not have been spun a tale.

Of course, our case is not helped by the widespread belief that all "deniers" are racist neo-Nazis. This in turn is not helped by the rather large number of supporters (rather than scholars) who actually are, and whose attitudes are a major turn-off for the public at large. So keep politics out of it.; as Joe Friday would have said "Just gimme the facts".

Wings

Postby Wings » 7 years 3 months ago (Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:23 am)

I am all for anyone seeking to positiviely affirm anyone's interest in truth and sifting through the falsehoods of History past and present.

For me, the way things usually went, is someone I know would use the phrase 'Soup Nazi' or some equally stupid thing they got from TV or Media - where, the underlieing idea is that 'Nazis' were brutally authoritarian, always violent and cruel and often grotesque and sadistic.

Where, I would ask, "Where did you get this from?" or some similar benign lead-in, and, try and go from there.

It never went well...

Granted, endless 'young people' are aware that deceptions or shams have gone on...but, their entire 'world' is defined by these, anyway, if by degree.

All of the 'young people' I recall meeting over the last twenty or thirty years, have been as stupid, credulous and emotional about any practical or common sense things, as were the Jews testifying about 'Bone Crushing Machines' and so on. These are all Urban people who know nothing BUT an urban or suburban socialization, computers hardly help substitute for real experience with actual things. Few 'young people' have any personal experience to know whether 'Blood' from mass garves WOULD be making geysers or 'squirting' up out of the Ground if a German Officer walked over it.

Etc...

Between home and school, and the kinds of parents they have, the entire formative period of what should have been about self directed exploraiton, learning, doing things, and building a foundation for one's self out of one's own accrueing experience, is entirely lost, thwarted, ruined, and merely filled with grabage of media/entertainment/education combines.

And, even if they are a little interested in how some events were, or may have been, falsely described or portrayed, they still are products of the broader indoctrinations, they are still typically over-sensitised to anything in the way of what they feel could be 'racism', they are still the little 'Bots' of The Frankfort School and 'Political Correctness', and this has crippled them beyond where something like 'The Holocaust' could ever be even remotely comprehended...let alone, the contaxt in which it ( the actual events and progressions of the 1930s and 1940s ) occurred.

They are like Trees which have been cut 'off' at the top at a low height.

They may grow 'wider', but, never 'taller'...

Creox
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Creox » 7 years 3 months ago (Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:01 am)

What I found helpful when I started to read about the lies was the disclaimer of sorts at the beginning of any discussion on what revisionists think. That the NAZI's did uproot families and force them to relocate, work in labor camps, took their property, many died etc. That is horrible but it certainly is less horrible than what the allies did to Germany in retaliation. This introductory disclosure let me know that serious revisionists are not discounting the entire story, which many people think they do. It also made me more open to other ideas that form the holocaust hoax. This story is believable, not extreme as many survivor stories are that make them look foolish.

Cloud
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Cloud » 7 years 3 months ago (Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:23 pm)

It's just a guess of mine (I have nothing to prove), but I suspect that the reason why there are so few of us is that we were born that way. In other words, I suspect that genetics exert a strong influence on whether a person, when presented with the facts, will continue believing in the Holocaust story or not. I also suspect that it explains a lot of the religious like devotion of revisionism's adversaries. Again, it's just a guess and I may very well be wrong.

Steven Willow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Steven Willow » 7 years 3 months ago (Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:52 pm)

The only important group worth influencing is the young. Anyone past 18 has been beaten senseless by thousands of hours of jew controlled media.

Young people don't read pamphlets and leaflets, but they do play video games - endless hours of brain numbing, thumb twitching repetition. To influence the real agents of future development, someone would need to construct a role playing game with challenging questions about the so called Holocaust. Parents don't know or care what is in video games. Most of them are full of blood and guts, rape, humiliation and degradation. One of the most popular games is called Nazi Zombies, and it further insults German honor, but the point is that anything goes.

Video gaming is a wide open industry, and a game that will teach kids about Hoaxters and transit camps might just be the ticket.

Creox
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Creox » 7 years 3 months ago (Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:17 pm)

Steven Willow wrote:The only important group worth influencing is the young. Anyone past 18 has been beaten senseless by thousands of hours of jew controlled media.

Young people don't read pamphlets and leaflets, but they do play video games - endless hours of brain numbing, thumb twitching repetition. To influence the real agents of future development, someone would need to construct a role playing game with challenging questions about the so called Holocaust. Parents don't know or care what is in video games. Most of them are full of blood and guts, rape, humiliation and degradation. One of the most popular games is called Nazi Zombies, and it further insults German honor, but the point is that anything goes.

Video gaming is a wide open industry, and a game that will teach kids about Hoaxters and transit camps might just be the ticket.

Speaking of which there is a new Hollywood movie coming out called "Iron Sky" that is about the Nazi party invading earth from the moon as they supposedly hibernated there after the war,,,scheming to get their revenge for 70 years. :roll:

The preview looks to be the same old tired baloney of the evil Reich hell bent on evil destruction but with a "humorous" slant to it. yikes!

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”