Guerilla Revisionist Marketing

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Guerilla Revisionist Marketing

Postby borjastick » 7 years 3 months ago (Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:34 pm)

NON-HOLOCAUST

NO SIX MILLION DEAD - NO GAS CHAMBERS - NO BODIES
Why do you believe the holocaust myth when common sense and science clearly show that it simply didn't happen?
See the truth about the holohoax at http://www.codoh.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This set against a picture of happy and healthy auschwitz internees, including children and old people.

Does it for me...
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 7 years 3 months ago (Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:59 pm)

By the way as mentioned before I have been in advertising and marketing for over 30 years.

Rule #1 is - GET NOTICED!
Rule #2 is - Create a desire for your product or service.

You won't find any of these in a text book but that's why I had 30 years in the biz. Ad headlines stop the reader, coupled with a strong image.
The body copy answers the headline and delivers an answer and a call to action.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Creox
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Creox » 7 years 3 months ago (Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:57 pm)

borjastick wrote:By the way as mentioned before I have been in advertising and marketing for over 30 years.

You won't find any of these in a text book but that's why I had 30 years in the biz. Ad headlines stop the reader, coupled with a strong image.

I can play around with some pics and headlines and post them in the next few days.

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 7 years 3 months ago (Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:36 pm)

Borjastick:
Some good stuff, but don't use the word "hoax". Whatever you think yourself it's a major turnoff for enquirers. I know: I've been there. The word may be accurate, a propaganda hoax, but the reality is much more complex and the associations are all wrong. First rule of PR: do nothing to alienate your target audience.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 7 years 3 months ago (Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:11 am)

borjastick wrote:By the way as mentioned before I have been in advertising and marketing for over 30 years.

I'm sure that works quite well with soap (pun intended). But here you need to pick your target market carefully first. And as for "creating a desire", the Holocaust fatigue may make it difficult to offer any mass product here.
But this may not be the case with people interested into history. The key would be finding what Gramsci called organic intellectuals and convince them.

Fergi

Postby Fergi » 7 years 3 months ago (Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:25 am)

Steven Willow

it is my view that, scientifically, revisionism has disproved every facet of the Hoax. Diesel research, cyanide residue, mass grave capacity, ground penetrating radar - it is all there to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt

Hi Steven. I'm a bit new to this, so would you be willing tell me how "the hoax" has been disproved scientifically? Would you please give me the best links available on this site where each of these is disscussed in a scientific manner?

Diesel research

cyanide residue

mass grave capacity

ground penetrating radar

Thank you Steven.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 7 years 3 months ago (Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:43 pm)

Fergi wrote:Steven Willow

it is my view that, scientifically, revisionism has disproved every facet of the Hoax. Diesel research, cyanide residue, mass grave capacity, ground penetrating radar - it is all there to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt

Hi Steven. I'm a bit new to this, so would you be willing tell me how "the hoax" has been disproved scientifically? Would you please give me the best links available on this site where each of these is disscussed in a scientific manner?

Diesel research

cyanide residue

mass grave capacity

ground penetrating radar

Thank you Steven.

Fergi,

Welcome to the Revisionist Forum.
Say goodbye to the scientifically impossible Auschwitz gas chambers here:

Cyanide Chemistry at Auschwitz.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4111

Actually look around this site, everything you asked for is here. I also recommend The Revisionist Library: http://www.codoh.com
BTW, read the guidelines, we're going off topic here.

Regards, Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Mkk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mkk » 7 years 3 months ago (Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:51 pm)

The scientific facts that debunk the big H are documented all over this forum, but a good summary is lecture 3 of Lectures on the Holocaust. http://holocausthandbooks.com/dl/15-loth.pdf
"Truth is hate for those who hate the truth"- Auchwitz lies, p.13

Fergi

Postby Fergi » 7 years 3 months ago (Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:20 pm)

Hanover

Fergi,

Welcome to the Revisionist Forum.
Say goodbye to the scientifically impossible Auschwitz gas chambers here:

Cyanide Chemistry at Auschwitz.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4111

Actually look around this site, everything you asked for is here. I also recommend The Revisionist Library: http://www.codoh.com
BTW, read the guidelines, we're going off topic here.

Regards, Hannover

Thank you Hanover, but I'm afraid chemistry is not my strong suit. Maybe I can tackle chemistry and diesel research after I get some of the basics down.

I think I'll start out by investigating the ground radar issue as that seems like a pretty clear cut aspect of all this.

MKK

The scientific facts that debunk the big H are documented all over this forum, but a good summary is lecture 3 of Lectures on the Holocaust. http://holocausthandbooks.com/dl/15-loth.pdf

Thanks MKK, but could you direct me to the thread that shows that

scientifically, revisionism has disproved every facet of the Hoax... ground penetrating radar - it is all there to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt

Thanks.

rerevisionist

Postby rerevisionist » 7 years 3 months ago (Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:53 pm)

I hope I don't sound defeatist. I honestly don't think this will get far.

The fact is the mass media are called 'mass media' for a very good reason. They send out messages to thousands of millions of people.

To illustrate the problems:
[1] There's a youtube by I think a youtube employee trying to explain what makes a viral video. In all the cases he gave the videos
had hung around for years. They only took off when some Internet version of a mass broadcaster deigned to mention them.
[2] It's all very well to talk of one person passing a message, then the message spreading etc. The dismal fact is that most people
will not pass on messages, will not tell their friends, don't have circles they can pass things to. Whenever my sites have spikes,
they fade out rapidly because most web users are self-contained units.
[3] The same message applies generally. The Church used to have priests, and sermons would give the official weekly message.
Modern media are much, much more efficient. Similarly with films: plays used to be censored in Britain, until the 1960s when it
was obvious that films and TV in one day could reach more people than a whole lifetime of acting.
[4] There have been similar suggestions - DVDs etc - for promulgating the BNP's message in Britain. DVDs are cheap etc. But most
people won't look at them in practice. There may have been leaflets and booklets of historical importance, for example in the English
Civil War and with the IRA; maybe in Asia during times of upheaval. But I doubt if they've ever been of much significance.
[5] People are accustomed to having attitudes and ideas handed down to them. They aren't usually interested enough to make any effort
for themselves. It applies on this CODOH site: Americans killed a few million Vietnamese, raped women, used chemical warfare - but there's
never any mention of it here.

Far be it from me to put you off. But our various messages will take years to spread. I wish this were not the case. But it is.

rerevisionist

Postby rerevisionist » 7 years 3 months ago (Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:13 pm)

Maybe it's worth noting the simple fact that most people aren't interested much, or at all, in the world outside their immediate senses. Maybe it's a biological fact - could it be genetic? After all, evolutionarily the most pressing things are immediate, here and now. I've just been reading a few Amazon reviews of books on WW2, praising ordinary Britons, and the reviewers clearly haven't a clue, literally have no idea whatever, about what happened in Germany, eastern Europe, Asia. One way that any 'elite' can control things is by being spread out and aware of this. Jewish-run media can target countries, groups, and so on and invent more or less any fantasy they want. One of the problems with the 'Holocaust' legend is that we, the allies, fought against the Germans, and so the comfortable feeling we were right, we fought the baddies, ooh it was wonderful, what hardships we went through, what bastards Germans are etc etc overcomes most of the intellectual question marks.

Creox
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Creox » 7 years 3 months ago (Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:16 pm)

rerevisionist wrote:Maybe it's worth noting the simple fact that most people aren't interested much, or at all, in the world outside their immediate senses. Maybe it's a biological fact - could it be genetic? After all, evolutionarily the most pressing things are immediate, here and now. I've just been reading a few Amazon reviews of books on WW2, praising ordinary Britons, and the reviewers clearly haven't a clue, literally have no idea whatever, about what happened in Germany, eastern Europe, Asia. One way that any 'elite' can control things is by being spread out and aware of this. Jewish-run media can target countries, groups, and so on and invent more or less any fantasy they want. One of the problems with the 'Holocaust' legend is that we, the allies, fought against the Germans, and so the comfortable feeling we were right, we fought the baddies, ooh it was wonderful, what hardships we went through, what bastards Germans are etc etc overcomes most of the intellectual question marks.

The fact that we are not interested much in the world outside of our immediate senses is what I call the "monkey sphere". Look it up. It explains human nature and social interactions better than any other source I've read. In a very funny way.

ahh heck. I looked it up for you.

http://www.cracked.com/article_14990_what-monkeysphere.html

This relates to the topic in that people do not care for much outside of this sphere, which includes the Holocaust UNLESS the powers that be keep telling us that we should care. Even so, many do not pursue their own evaluation of the facts and SHAZAM! You have the Holocaust industry.

HaaDeeCee

Postby HaaDeeCee » 7 years 3 months ago (Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:35 pm)

Hmmm, why all that negativity here?

I proposed a POSTER campaign, you know, one where inexpensive placards are posted all over town on lamp posts such that they will catch the eye of every passer-by. This to by-pass the MSM. Mass transit stops would be ideal.

Suppose the heading of the poster stated "HOLOCAUST FRAUD?" Then a well publicized photo, and a brief explanation why that photo is fraudulent. And, of course, a web address for additional info.

Such an in-you-face action would not be ignored by certain citizens, the ones who take umbrage at every negative uttering regarding "that shitty little country". There could very well be a public outcry that such "outrageous" activity (posting pamphlets) be outlawed. Maybe even letters to the editor or a sound bite on the local 6 o'clock news. ANY PUBLICITY for revisionists is GOOD publicity!

US citizens still believe in free speech, and I think that any idea to outlaw posters would get the public's hackles up. I believe that at this time in our history the public is more receptive to contrary opinions than at any previous times. Public opinion polls have disclosed that the public gives very little credence to the info propagated by the MSM.

And just perhaps a few of the public will wonder what all the fuss is about, and stumble upon the thin thread of truth.

The question to be answered remains: What part of the US or Europe tolerates posters the best/most?

HdC

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 7 years 3 months ago (Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:53 pm)

Creox wrote:The fact that we are not interested much in the world outside of our immediate senses is what I call the "monkey sphere". Look it up. It explains human nature and social interactions better than any other source I've read. In a very funny way.

This relates to the topic in that people do not care for much outside of this sphere, which includes the Holocaust UNLESS the powers that be keep telling us that we should care. Even so, many do not pursue their own evaluation of the facts and SHAZAM! You have the Holocaust industry.

I liked that article. The concept is hardly new but it's an interesting and engaging way of putting it. Famous people form part of most folks' monkeysphere, or the media may take someone unknown and make them a part. Children regularly disappear but the British media created a major circus around Madeleine McCann. In the Iraq and Kossovo wars the media seized on individual children, as they knew that the public could not relate to tens of thousands of wounded civilians but would get sentimental about individual kids.

The function of "Holocaust survivors" like everyone's favourite diamond-shitter is to bring them, and by proxy the rest of the Six Million into the public's "Monkeysphere". Unlike the Germans brutally expelled from the East, Ukrainians or even Russian allies, who remain anonymous millions we don't care about.

Your project for next semester: Get the Holocaust into this section of that site: http://www.cracked.com/article_16101_the-5-most-ridiculous-lies-you-were-taught-in-history-class_p2.html

Creox
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Creox » 7 years 3 months ago (Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:56 pm)

Kingfisher wrote:
Creox wrote:The fact that we are not interested much in the world outside of our immediate senses is what I call the "monkey sphere". Look it up. It explains human nature and social interactions better than any other source I've read. In a very funny way.

I liked that article. The concept is hardly new but it's an interesting and engaging way of putting it. Famous people form part of most folks' monkeysphere, or the media may take someone unknown and make them a part. Children regularly disappear but the British media created a major circus around Madeleine McCann. In the Iraq and Kossovo wars the media seized on individual children, as they knew that the public could not relate to tens of thousands of wounded civilians but would get sentimental about individual kids.

The function of "Holocaust survivors" like everyone's favourite diamond-shitter is to bring them, and by proxy the rest of the Six Million into the public's "Monkeysphere". Unlike the Germans brutally expelled from the East, Ukrainians or even Russian allies, who remain anonymous millions we don't care about.

Your project for next semester: Get the Holocaust into this section of that site: http://www.cracked.com/article_16101_the-5-most-ridiculous-lies-you-were-taught-in-history-class_p2.html

I'm glad you liked it :)

It really shows how mass media manipulate what we care about as a whole VS what is hidden behind the curtain. Noam Chomsky had a great hypthesis in his book "Manufacturing Consent". Ironically, Chomsky is a believer, at least publicly.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”