The Witness Conspiracy ? shyster Nessie taken to task

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

The Witness Conspiracy ? shyster Nessie taken to task

Postby borjastick » 7 years 3 months ago (Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:32 am)

I have long been interested in the witness statements that have surfaced over the years. Initially I accepted these as the rantings of mad man and women and of little consequence to either side of the discussion. But more recently I have begun to question whether this was more of a conspircay by zionist leaders, politicians and media moguls. In other words that these so called witnesses were coerced or asked to make such outrageous statements that had more holes than a block of Swiss cheese. Or were they genuinely made, individually, one by one.

What I find odd is the lack of comparative relevance. By this i mean that if one compares all the statements of people who claim they were abducted by aliens or have seen or met an alien they almost always concur with each other. Yet many of the witness statements and claims are random at best. Ranging from being gassed six times but survived, to the method of zyklon B application, to electrocution, to diesel engines, petrol engines, time of gassing, size of gas chambers. I could go on.

Of course one has to ask if these people are plain and simple mad, mentally deficient. As we know from Jerzy's recent post, section of which below, some of these claims were so crazy that when they were superceded by more sensible thoeries and witnessess they were pulped and erased from the pages of history.

Therefore can anyone answer these questions.
Is it clear if any or all of the most famous witnessess to the holohoax were definitely prisoners within the camps? I particularly am interested in Elie Wiesel about whom I have serious doubts about all of his claims, even to the point of being who he says he is and if he was there at all. Shades of Wilkomirski...
Is there any record or suggestion that these witnessess were coached, rewarded for their efforts?
Has any of these crazy witnesses recanted any of what they had claimed?
Why would anyone make a claim so wild and crazy that would, by any normal turn of events, be proved false sooner or later.

The promise Hitler kept.

Author: Stefan Szende; Adolf Folkmann

Publisher: New York, Roy publishers [1945]

"Stefan Szende (Ph. D.), a Swedish Jew of Hungarian descent, wrote in his book "The Promise Hitler Kept" (New York, 1945), about Belzec concentration camp:
"The trains coming into Belzec loaded with Jews were driven into a tunnel in the underground premises of the execution building. There the Jews descended and had to leave their belongings... Every day trains full of Jews arrived from Germany, Austria, Czechoslovakia, Belgium, Holland, France, and the Balkans... They were brought into huge halls capable of holding several thousand people. These rooms had no windows, were completely made of metal and had floors that could be lowered.

The floors of these halls, with thousands of Jews, sank into a water basin, which lay beneath but only far enough so that the people were not entirely under water. When all the Jews on the metal plate were in the water to over their hips, electrical current was sent through the water. After a few moments, all the Jews, thousands at once, were dead.

Then the metal plate was raised out of the water. On it lay the corpses of the murdered victims. Another shock of electrical current was sent through, and the metal plate became a crematorium oven, white hot, until all the bodies were burnt to ashes.

Huge cranes again lifted the floor and emptied the ashes. The smoke was led out through large factory chimneys.

That was the whole procedure. As soon as it was completed, it could start up again. New batches of Jews were constantly being driven into the tunnels. The individual trains brought between 3000 and 5000 Jews at a time, and there were days on which the Belzec line saw between twenty and thirty such trains arrive.
Modern technology triumphed in the Nazi system. The problem of how to exterminate millions of people was solved."

Szende's book was recalled and destroyed, when later the gas chamber version was chosen.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Creox
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: The Witness Conspiracy.

Postby Creox » 7 years 3 months ago (Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:57 am)

I think that there are many reasons why "witnesses" have lied over the years. Some are convinced it happened to someone and they want to make sure people are aware by proxy. Some are subject to the human condition that wants to please authority, be that Spielberg, Weisel etc.. Some want to become famous for their fifteen minutes, Some may want revenge for perceived grievances, real or imagined. What is known is that people have been this way for a long time in all facets of history and when you throw the religious tones of the Holocaust into the mix all bets are off. Just think about claimed miracles over the ages that were shown to be completely untrue, frauds etc.

My 0.2 cents

Steven Willow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Steven Willow » 7 years 3 months ago (Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:23 pm)

Szende's book was recalled and destroyed, when later the gas chamber version was chosen.

borjastick, how many of the Stefan Szende books were destroyed? Obviously, the Hoaxters missed this one, available on Amazon for $18.13
http://books.google.com/books/about/The ... d2GQAACAAJ

I believe that we revisionists often fail to distinguish between the different categories of Hoaxter, and therefor we waste time attending to bogus Hoaxters whose utterances have no significance. Bogus Hoaxters have absolutely no connection to the jew/bolshevik conspirators who rigged and manipulated the Hoax from day one. These bogus Hoaxters include Wiesel, Moshe Peer and Zisblatt, among others. Seriously, would the cunning conspirators have given Zisblatt license to carry on about shat diamonds and a crowded gas chamber that required a reservation as if it were Chez Panisse? Would Hoax Central have given Moshe Peer the go ahead to yelp about surviving eight gassings? Would the International Zionist coordinators have told Wiesel to screach to Time Magazine reporters that 10,000 were gassed daily at Bergen Belsen?

My guess is that Peer, Zisblatt and Wiesel are free lancing opportunists who probably never saw the inside of a German camp, and might not even be jews. They certainly aren't privy to the Hoax and clearly embarrass the Zionist cause to the extent that one wonders why the real Hoaxters don't rub them out.

So who are the real Hoaxter certified witnesses. Lets start with two icons of the Hoax, Richard Glazer and Primo Levy. Both are often cited in so called serious Hoaxter works of history. Both rubber stamp the official, moderate Hoaxter line with a minimum of hyperbole. Both have so called well established claims to having really been exactly where thy claimed to be. And this is, perhaps, most crucial: both commit suicide under suspicious circumstances. In all likelihood, having presented the Hoaxter tale perfectly, Levy and Glazer were a great risk to the Zionists should they have contradicted their earlier tales or given information to the media that failed to support the meticulously rendered Hoaxter details. While the core conspirators have no control over the lunacy that comes out of the mouths of Zisblatt or Peer (who are a couple of bungling free agents) once Glazer and Levy perfected their stories (see Sereny's interview of Glazer) they would have had to have been bumped off to protect the purity of the Hoax.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 7 years 3 months ago (Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:34 pm)

Very interesting Steven but if purity of the hoax is essential, and I guess it is, why would the Hoax Management Team want idiots like Wiesel et al wandering around spouting such total nonsense that inevitably makes the hoax look like, er a hoax...

Seems to me that such charlatans would be better off dumbstruck or worse so as to keep it real for the HMT. If Joe Public laughs at the story due to the utterly nonsensical claims made by Zisblatt etc the credibility is shot.

Note to self: must read up about Glazer, don't know much about him.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

Steven Willow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Steven Willow » 7 years 3 months ago (Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:40 pm)

borjastick wrote:Very interesting Steven but if purity of the hoax is essential, and I guess it is, why would the Hoax Management Team want idiots like Wiesel et al wandering around spouting such total nonsense that inevitably makes the hoax look like, er a hoax...

Seems to me that such charlatans would be better off dumbstruck or worse so as to keep it real for the HMT. If Joe Public laughs at the story due to the utterly nonsensical claims made by Zisblatt etc the credibility is shot.

Note to self: must read up about Glazer, don't know much about him.

I am guessing that Hoax central management would take out Wiesel and Zisblatt if they could. Don't forget that jews, even though they have a predisposition for surreptitious manipulation, are not all on the same page. The problem with Glazer and Levi is that they are boring literary types who spend pages and pages ruminating on jewish corruption in the camps and have embraced a type of jewish nihilism that probably doesn't appeal all that much to those who embrace the cult of jew victimization. Wiesel and Zisblatt have got the sob story routine down pat and appeal to a dumb audience. In short, they rake it in for the Hoaxters that don't care what happens in the long run when people like us finally gain headway in the public consciousness.

So the Hoaxters may be divided into two camps - one that is careful to present a Hoax that has some possibility to be believed if one doesn't look too carefully at the subtleties, and another camp that lives to exploit the Hoax for a cheap thrill and a quick buck. I am guessing that the most powerful Hoaxters support the so called serious branch of Hoaxters. Otherwise, there would not be so many so called historians writing libraries full of Hoaxter books that carefully avoid mention of Zisblatt and Wiesel.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 7 years 3 months ago (Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:11 pm)

borjastick wrote:Very interesting Steven but if purity of the hoax is essential, and I guess it is, why would the Hoax Management Team want idiots like Wiesel et al wandering around spouting such total nonsense that inevitably makes the hoax look like, er a hoax...

I wouldn't read to much into this. While there are some good indications for orchestration of Holocaust PR campaigns, something like that will ultimately stimulate emulation by others, including idiots. IMO the Holocaust bears all marks of a myth that evolved from social construction with a real world pretext (i.e. the concentration camps) and a number of agencies being involved that wanted to smear the Germans for obvious reasons. The later would especially be psy-ops divisions and propaganda departments of Allied armies and government departments. But this would include especially Communist and Zionist organisations who had a vested interest in the story, too. WIth time passing and "general knowledge about the atrocities" others would jump on that bandwagon adding further flavours to the stew. Ultimately historians would take note of this and just give it a nice narrative and voila, you have the general public admiring the Fuehrers new cloth.

Especially the Americans seemed to have some long term planning on the go regarding Germany. And this was also the era where research and discoveries in the field of social psychology were being made. Take note of the fact that the US actually employed cultural Marxists that left Germany when Hitler became head of state. They also happened to be of Jewish extraction. They had expertise in political sociology and social psychology and they had some in depth knowledge of the German psyche, culture and social structure as well. Even an educated officer could have seen, while the Allies could occupy Germany for a couple of years ultimately German nationalism would re-emerge and seek restoration from the injustices done to Germany as a nation. Extermination wasn't feasible and Germany could become a hot potato again. So if you couldn't hold the Germans down by force and formal political means, applied social psychology and thought reform techniques would be far more suitable for the aim of controlling the Germans. What is more obvious then use the well known technique of guilt tripping to do that? You got a pretext, you got programs in place and you have a powerful narrative that you can use. Hell, you even can get assistance from the German competitors of the NSDAP that have ulterior motives in smearing the Nazis. You already control media and public service in Germany and you can use that as a means to remodel power structures withing German society filling the alpha-positions with ardent Anti-Nazis, while the supportive positions are filled with far more competent ex-Nazis. That also will make sure that smearing tactics will be applied during internal power struggles between members of the service. With time the ex-Nazis will grow old and give up, while the whole services are filled with staunch Holocaust believers in all important positions. Children will learn a distorted version of their nations history on school and the masses will believe that hoax. That is a situation desired by a number of interest groups.

Wings

Postby Wings » 7 years 3 months ago (Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:52 pm)

Well...some guy who was in a Camp for a while because of being a communist or bolshevic or agitator or established sympathiser or for cheating people in black market scams...survives the War with better food and clothes and amenities all round, than the average German did, then, later, hearing other's stories about gassings he knows never went on, but, he still hates his long ago Captors and having been inturned for his crimes back when, so...then, he hears of someone telling stories about how a guy claims to have survived being 'gassed' in a 'Gas Chamber', and, he sees how various supposed 'survivors' are now vieing with one another.

So, the guy then 'remembers' he was gassed "TWO TIMES!" ...and, another guy chimes in then, "Well, I was Gassed THREE TIMES!" and so on.

Eventually, we get someone saying they were Gassed 'Eight Times'.

Wings

Postby Wings » 7 years 3 months ago (Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:59 pm)

Hektor wrote:

I wouldn't read to much into this. While there are some good indications for orchestration of Holocaust PR campaigns, something like that will ultimately stimulate emulation by others, including idiots. IMO the Holocaust bears all marks of a myth that evolved from social construction with a real world pretext (i.e. the concentration camps) and a number of agencies being involved that wanted to smear the Germans for obvious reasons. The later would especially be psy-ops divisions and propaganda departments of Allied armies and government departments. But this would include especially Communist and Zionist organisations who had a vested interest in the story, too. WIth time passing and "general knowledge about the atrocities" others would jump on that bandwagon adding further flavours to the stew. Ultimately historians would take note of this and just give it a nice narrative and voila, you have the general public admiring the Fuehrers new cloth.

Especially the Americans seemed to have some long term planning on the go regarding Germany. And this was also the era where research and discoveries in the field of social psychology were being made. Take note of the fact that the US actually employed cultural Marxists that left Germany when Hitler became head of state. They also happened to be of Jewish extraction. They had expertise in political sociology and social psychology and they had some in depth knowledge of the German psyche, culture and social structure as well. Even an educated officer could have seen, while the Allies could occupy Germany for a couple of years ultimately German nationalism would re-emerge and seek restoration from the injustices done to Germany as a nation. Extermination wasn't feasible and Germany could become a hot potato again. So if you couldn't hold the Germans down by force and formal political means, applied social psychology and thought reform techniques would be far more suitable for the aim of controlling the Germans. What is more obvious then use the well known technique of guilt tripping to do that? You got a pretext, you got programs in place and you have a powerful narrative that you can use. Hell, you even can get assistance from the German competitors of the NSDAP that have ulterior motives in smearing the Nazis. You already control media and public service in Germany and you can use that as a means to remodel power structures withing German society filling the alpha-positions with ardent Anti-Nazis, while the supportive positions are filled with far more competent ex-Nazis. That also will make sure that smearing tactics will be applied during internal power struggles between members of the service. With time the ex-Nazis will grow old and give up, while the whole services are filled with staunch Holocaust believers in all important positions. Children will learn a distorted version of their nations history on school and the masses will believe that hoax. That is a situation desired by a number of interest groups.

Very good point -

The 'allies' and the international Zionists/Communists/Bolshevics/etc who had infiltrated into the Hierarchies of the 'allies', had a common interest to destroy Germany, and, to continue to repress Germany and to define for everyone else who and what Germany 'was', and have continued to have a vested interest to maintain the 'Holocaust' Legend as a tool for this manipulation, in which anyone's fake 'survival' stroy is provisionally welcome, and, tenderly received, no matter how impossible, discontinuous from all known fact, or glaringly ridiculous it may be...and the 'stories' were tacitly invited for all comers to add to, by the Show Trials of Nurnberg, even it if took a while for the many to begin offering theirs.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 7 years 3 months ago (Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:27 pm)

One has to remember that there were thousands of 'eyewitnesses' to witchcraft, sorcery, sex with the devil, and devil worship. The governments throughout Europe accepted witchcraft as absolute fact, proved by the best minds, proved in official courts of law.

'Eyewitnesses' must be believed, or else.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 7 years 3 months ago (Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:23 am)

So the general consensus is that these 'witnessess' were not part of an orchestrated campaign to generate more and more publicity by claiming to have seen such terrible things during their stay in the camps. That they acted on their own volition whether they were really there or not and regardless of what they did actually see.

My own feeling, and I admit I have no proof whatsoever, is that the zionist leaders, psy-ops of Israel from the fledgling Israeli government were behind some or all of these fabrications. It was in their interests to make horrific witness statements, get books published and develop media exposure.

It doesn't really add up that a normal or perhaps 'normal' jew would suddenly come out with crazy and completely unverifiable claims. I mean, whatever we think of Spielberg he isn't stupid, so why would he film and then publish witness statements like that of Zisblatt, which are just so incredible.

If we could find some evidence of coaching and govt. pressure on individuals to make such bonkers claims then we would have a rather interesting string to our bow.

Anyway must dash, need to eat the family jewels and climb the inside of my chimney!

Wings

Postby Wings » 7 years 3 months ago (Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:40 am)

In my opinion...the collusion...was 'tacit'...and required no formality or consensus in any formal sense...at all.

One can see tacit collusion occuring in any group, even among members who are not present but who merely hear things...and, about any number of things...and, the members who then 'know' or who are in on it, know roughly what to do more or less, and, or how to do it. This can include mobilizing against members who do not 'know' or who did not enter into the tacit understanding or were not hip to the subscription...and, nothing need ever be overtly said, by anyone, for this to occur.

This is part of what confounds people who wish to look for formal conditions of 'conspiracy' as if meetings around a Table were held, or were necessary.

Nessie.

Postby Nessie. » 5 years 2 months ago (Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:52 am)

Denier/revisionists need a witness conspiracy, whether organised by hoax central or stoking the fires of a myth like witch craft. The best way to cultivate the Holocaust as a myth story is to concentrate on the known liars and avoid those with credibility and corroboration of what they claim. Then with the credible ones find errors or hyperbole and try to discredit them that way. The aim is to be left with no one at all who is believed to speak to the Holocaust and its planning, gas chambers and millions of dead.

The problem is that denier/revisionist have had to develop a new way of looking at witness evidence. One which is not shared by the courts or academics. There is a claim that witnesses get it right all the time or they lie. They never exaggerate, they lie. Intelligence reports are always accurate or they lie. An example of the study is found here

http://www.simplypsychology.org/eyewitn ... imony.html

"Bartlett ’s theory of reconstructive memory is crucial to an understanding of the reliability of eyewitness testimony as he suggested that recall is subject to personal interpretation dependent on our learnt or cultural norms and values, and the way we make sense of our world. Many people believe that memory works something like a videotape. Storing information is like recording and remembering is like playing back what was recorded. With information being retrieved in much the same form as it was encoded. However, memory does not work in this way. It is a feature of human memory that we do not store information exactly as it is presented to us. Rather, people extract from information the gist, or underlying meaning.

In other words, people store information in the way that makes the most sense to them. We make sense of information by trying to fit it into schemas, which are a way of organizing information."

The denier/revisionist view of eye witnesses is contrary to what the study of eye witnesses tells us. They will make mistakes. That does not mean they are therefore wholly invalid. So when Yankel Wiernik talks of yellow corpses from people who have died from hunger or come out of the gas chamber, we know memory is fallible and it reasonable to expect when recalling a large scale traumatic event there will be mistakes.

Denier/revisionists need to evidence why they are right to dismiss so many thousands of witnesses as lying or mistaken when we know already witnesses get it wrong at times, but right on many occasions.

Nessie.

Postby Nessie. » 5 years 2 months ago (Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:06 am)

Hannover's challenge about witnesses in a thread about witnesses

The use of logical fallacies

Hannover - I challenge Nessie to give us statements by / from 'witnesses and intelligence reports' which he feels are factual. Be specific and precise as to what is said, what is claimed. You will be asked to prove the content. No dodging at this forum.

Yankel Wiernik. http://www.zchor.org/treblink/wiernik.htm

"This was the period when the Germans talked a lot about Katyn1) , which they used for anti-Soviet propaganda purposes. One day, by accident, we got hold of a newspaper from which we learned about that mass killing. It was probably these reports that made Himmler decide to visit Treblinka personally and to give orders that henceforth all the corpses of inmates should be cremated. There were plenty of corpses to cremate-there was no one who could have been blamed for the Treblinka killings except the Germans who, for the time being, were the masters of the land which they had wrested from us [Poles] by brute force. They did not want any evidence of the mass murders left.
At any rate, the cremations were promptly begun. The corpses of men, women, children and old people were exhumed from the mass graves. Whenever such a grave was opened, a terrible stench rose from them, because the bodies were already in an advanced stage of decomposition."

That is corroborated by Goebbels recognising how Katyn was being used against the Nazis and so Nazi mass graves would present problems to them

"When, in September 1943, Goebbels was informed that the German army had to withdraw from the Katyn area, he wrote a prediction in his diary. His entry for 29 September 1943 reads: "Unfortunately we have had to give up Katyn. The Bolsheviks undoubtedly will soon 'find' that we shot 12,000 Polish officers. That episode is one that is going to cause us quite a little trouble in the future. The Soviets are undoubtedly going to make it their business to discover as many mass graves as possible and then blame it on us". - Wiki Katyn Massacre

It is further corroborated by the digs at TII by the Lukaszkiewicz and Caroline Sturdy Colls teams which found an mix of bone, ash and sand and no sign of mass graves as originally described.

Abraham Krzepicki http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org ... mbers.html

"The floor was covered with orange terra cotta tiles."

Corroborated by the find of such tiles by the C S-C team.

Hannover - Also, I challenge Nessie to tell us which 'few witnesses and intelligence reports' it is that Revisionists 'concentrate on'. Be specific and precise as to what it is that Revisionists say about these. No dodging at this forum.

Irene Zisblatt, 193 mentions in a search of the forum http://forum.codoh.com/search.php?keywords=zisblatt She is referenced by loads of different members of the forum and despite no academic recognising her as a source, she is paraded constantly. Elie Weisel is referenced 80 times. They are referenced as "liars".

The Polish intelligence reports on gassing at the camps are mentioned 218 times and are claimed to be "Holocaust" atrocity propaganda/disinformation", "Liars" and "were engaged in atrocity lies".

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 5 years 2 months ago (Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:35 am)

Nessie said this:

Denier/revisionists need to evidence why they are right to dismiss so many thousands of witnesses as lying or mistaken when we know already witnesses get it wrong at times, but right on many occasions.

It seems to that many of the 'thousands of witnesses' he refers to actually don't bear witness to much more than being sent to camps where not a lot happened or was actually seen directly to have happened by the witness them self. Thus their witness value is slim. The witnesses I am concerned with are those who claim they saw mass shootings, gassings, or are absolutely certain the murder of six million jews happened.

It is these witness statements that are spurious precisely because they have not been proven, and because the weight attached to these statements is disproportionate. Thus the expectation of belief is high and yet without back up of genuine evidence of these claims.

When it comes down to it there are nothing like hundreds let alone thousands of witness statements that are bizarre but the mad ones seem to have control of the message. What I ask is are these statements self generated or part of a holocaust marketing project?

The bottom line is the evidence isn't available to prove the claims and yet we are supposedly not allowed to ask for it.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 5 years 2 months ago (Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:50 am)

Nessie starts off shabbily when he doesn't tell the whole truth by saying:
Hannover's challenge about witnesses in a thread about witnesses
In fact what I said in that thread was clearly on topic.
... Nessie made statements about alleged selective use of "witnesses, reports", aka: "cherry picking", a previously mentioned fallacy in this thread. 'Fallacies' are the topic of this thread.
Anyway, this is it? This is the best he can do? Nessie comes up with just a few easily debunked examples. Telling,

Yankel Wiernik? This is great. Nessie doesn't tell you all about liar Wiernik, but I will. Here's what Wiernik really said:
- 1200 people fit into a 7 X 7m gas chamber
- bodies of women were used for kindling
- bodies burned on their own once lit
- that 900,000 Jews were gassed..buried..exhumed..cremated & all traces disappeared
- a Russian diesel tank engine was used for gassings.
- Wiernik also claimed he saw a naked Jewish girl leap over a three-meter (9 ft.) high barbed wire fence, wrench the rifle out of the hands of a pursuing guard, shoot two other guards before she was overpowered.
Lot's more from liar Yankel Wiernik who Nessie thinks is factual:
"eyewitness" Yankel Wiernik at Treblinka

And you just have to laugh at the link that Nessie cites: http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org ... mbers.html
We only see alleged 'translations' written by who knows who to mean whatever they wished and not a single authentic German document or verbatim court transcript to be found. Typical of racist Jewish supremacists sleight-of-hand tactics that would be laughed out of a legit court of law.

Nessie thinks that the Sturdy-Colls team study is reliable. This is old news at this forum as Sturdy-Colls' Travesty at Treblinka has been demolished repeatedly at this forum.
for starters see:
E. Hunt's "Treblinka Archaeology Hoax" Video / READY TO VIEW
and:
Eric Hunt's response to David Cole / Treblinka
and:
Impossible Treblinka claims = 10 X L.A. Coliseum capacity
and the terra cotta tiles debunked here:
The Non-Lethal Shower Room of Treblinka vs. Colls' tiles

Nessie mentions the take down of Zisblatt and Wiesel while ignoring the endless other liars that have been debunked at this forum. Nessie fails to mention the fact that both Zisblatt and Wiesel have been praised by the 'holocaust' Industry. Apparently Nessie accepts the fact that Wiesel belongs in the long list of liars alongside Zisblatt. That's good to know.

Also notice that Nessie dodges the real science found in such threads such as:
Cyanide Chemistry at Auschwitz
And we know why.

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent, racist, & privileged Jewish supremacists demand censorship. Truth needs no protection from scrutiny. The tide is turning.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”