The Other Side "Speaks"

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Secret Anne X

The Other Side "Speaks"

Postby Secret Anne X » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Dec 07, 2003 1:26 pm)

Hi,

It is so typical of the opponents of revisionism that when no one wants to deal with their sh*t that they decide to spam and personally intimidate posters. Sick puppies, that's all I've got to say.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Dec 07, 2003 6:30 pm)

Think about it, that spam was indicative of an irrational obsession by a hater who knows the 'holocaust' as alleged is doomed.

I own that guy. He thinks of me day, night, sleep, & awake. How pathetic is that? I feel sorry for such a man. Sadly, he lashes out at a mirage. Or better yet, he's in effect lashing out at himself and the lies that he holds onto. The enemy is not Revisionists, but the lies that make up the unsustainable story.

Regardless, such efforts are all for not .... we have facts, they have lies.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Hebden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Hebden » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Dec 07, 2003 7:35 pm)

Hannover wrote:Think about it, that spam was indicative of an irrational obsession by a hater who knows the 'holocaust' as alleged is doomed.

I own that guy. He thinks of me day, night, sleep, & awake. How pathetic is that? I feel sorry for such a man. Sadly, he lashes out at a mirage. Or better yet, he's in effect lashing out at himself and the lies that he holds onto. The enemy is not Revisionists, but the lies that make up the unsustainable story.

Regardless, such efforts are all for not .... we have facts, they have lies.

- Hannover

The time has come to delete this and the other thread. This forum is not your personal plaything. Ship up or hand over the controls to a more judicious captain.

Guptalicious

Postby Guptalicious » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Dec 07, 2003 9:04 pm)

I strongly disagree.

The nature of current internet discussions are such that revisionists and their opponents are limited to the areas where they can discuss their views with some civility, and without shouting, spam, and abuse.

Currently, their are two very similar boards for discussion, one of which is dominated by the abusers and spam artists, and this one.

Not to say that this board is perfect, but here at least one can "turn off" the abuse and the heaps of extraneous materials that are piled on elsewhere.

One can only guess, but it appears that another, frustrated in his or her designs, chose to spam this board with over a dozen ugly messages, many of which were personal, malicious, and vindictive in nature.

The assessments of this abuse, by the members of this board, or its moderator, are just, and should be read and thought over carefully by the obnoxious twerp who posted them.

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Dec 08, 2003 1:05 am)

Guptalicious, thank you.

The intent of this Forum is to bring forth all views on it's delared subject; but with guidelines that encourage real debate, not namecalling, subject changing, and obfuscations.

This is not something I profit from and I work only under the stated guidelines, which everyone agrees to when they post; all cards are on the table.

Of the all the registrants here, only ONE has been banned....and then only after allowing him in back in after a previous banishment. Some folks are intent on trashing this Forum, I won't let that happen.

Like all people, I may make a few mistakes; but where else can folks discuss such a controversial subject free from attack. Nowhere else, only at The Revisionist Forum. This is not an easy task, yet we are not going away. The subject needs to be discussed.

It's obvious from our increasing traffic & the desperate attacks by those that fear the truth that we are doing something right.

Best regards, Rev Forum Moderator
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Dec 08, 2003 11:57 am)

Let's not dwell on this, let's get back to the subject of the Forum.

Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”