In spite of the repression, revisionism will win

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
phdnm
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3408
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:11 pm

In spite of the repression, revisionism will win

Postby phdnm » 7 years 5 months ago (Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:30 pm)




This past July 25, in Paris, a judge notified me of three criminal proceedings brought against me, essentially for having taken part in the international conference in Tehran on “the Holocaust”. I shall remind the reader that at that conference, held on December 11th and 12th 2006, all participants without exception, whether believers or disputers of the new religion, were able to have their arguments heard freely. On December 13, 2006, Jacques Chirac, then president of the French Republic, had decried my participation in the conference and announced his request that a judicial investigation be opened against me. It is precisely that investigation that has resulted now, five and a half years on, in my triple prosecution. One must also note that certain pious organisations have since joined their own legal complaints to the initiative of “Superliar” who, as was quite normal, had hurried to the rescue of a Superlie in distress [“Superliar” was for a long time the nickname given to Jacques Chirac in a highly popular comical programme on French television devoted to current affairs – translator's note].


Moreover, today, July 28, I have received a police summons for questioning on July 31. Having inquired of local officers by telephone, I know that it concerns revisionist remarks that I seem to have made recently on the Internet.

I usually accede to the summonses of investigating magistrates or police officers but I never answer their questions, apart from those about my identity. Even if the person in charge balks and grumbles, I always have him record in the minutes my brief ritual statement: “I refuse to collaborate with the French police and justice system in the repression of historical revisionism”. I warn him beforehand that should he refuse to write down that sentence I will not sign the minutes.


The inexorable victory of revisionism



On the strictly scientific and historical level the revisionists’ victory is already total but the news must still be brought to the knowledge of the general public, which is no small matter.

In any case, there is necessarily a considerable time lag between the moment when a staggering scientific find occurs and the moment when public opinion finally decides to accept that find. In former times it could take centuries but nowadays, especially thanks to the Internet, two or three generations may suffice (from 66 to 99 years after 1945!). Some day researchers from all backgrounds will work together to publish on the Internet an interminable Encyclopaedia of Lies of the Holocaust, a huge Collection of Holocaust Howlers, a vast inventory of fakes and falsification by the “true falsifiers of history”. With sources or references to hand, readers will discover the names and works of those who have dishonoured themselves either by lies, slanders and false testimony or by calls for repression against revisionists. Future generations will see, in the actual evidence, how a certain type of universal religion largely founded on hatred, fraud and lucre is born, lives and dies. No plot or conspiracy has been needed to turn out these holocaustic abjections; the self-assurance of a victor with unlimited power, his insolence, cynicism and taste for vengeance, on the one hand, and the exploitation of Stupidity, Lies and Credulity, on the other hand, have been enough.

On the victories won thus far by revisionism and most often hidden from the general public see, on the blog http://robertfaurisson.blogspot.com, my writings of December 11, 2006 (http://robertfaurisson.blogspot.it/2006/12/victories-of-revisionism.html) and September 11, 2011 (http://robertfaurisson.blogspot.it/2011/09/victories-of-revisionism-continued.html). Here I shall call the reader’s attention to the part of the latter article (“The Victories of Revisionism – continued”) under the heading The coup de grâce given, on December 27, 2009, to the myth of the Nazi “gas chambers”. It deals with Robert Jan van Pelt, whom I sometimes call “the last of the Mohicans of the exterminationist cause”. Van Pelt is a Jewish researcher who, giving up the fight, has come to acknowledge that there exists at Auschwitz, capital of “the Holocaust”, no EVIDENCE of an extermination of the Jews but only “testimonies” (sic). He recommends that the entire site of Auschwitz and Birkenau be surrendered to nature. In other words, if I understand correctly, the tens of millions of tourists or pilgrims who have visited the place have been and continue to be fooled with an abundance of false evidence. For me, the exploiters of the Auschwitz myth are not just making fools of the living but are also mocking the dead, whose real sufferings are thus relegated to make way for phantasmagorical tales born of sick brains and turned to profit by swindlers.

I confirm it here: today – since December 27, 2009, in fact – there is no one to be found putting forth any scientific evidence to support this cause built both on the too real pain of victims and on too many “facts [not] established” and, consequently, “bound for the rubbish bins of history”.The admission is Jean-Claude Pressac’s. Still reeling from the defeat that he had had to endure during my trial of May 9, 1995, where barrister Eric Delcroix and I had demanded his appearance, the man signed that admission a month later, on June 15, 1995, at the end of a text of nearly forty pages. This capitulation by a former employee of the Klarsfeld couple was first kept under lock and key for five years. Then the piece was finally revealed by Valerie Igounet in small print towards the very end of her book, Histoire du négationnisme en France, Seuil, Paris, 2000, p. 613-652.

Sic transit gloria turpis mendacii! [How quickly doth the glory of the foul lie pass away!].

The Auschwitz swindle has had its day. As for the repression exerted by the swindlers, it is a sign that they have run out of arguments. They were asked for “one proof, one single proof” to back up their terrible accusation: according to them, for over four years Germany had perpetrated against the Jewish people a crime without precedent in the history of mankind and, for all that time, the whole world, except for a handful of “Righteous”ones, had remained indifferent to the unspeakable horror. At first, the swindlers provided an abundance of “evidence”, all of which proved to be fallacious, so much so that later, from 1979, they had to conclude that there was, after all, no need to prove the obvious!* It only remained for them to strike blows at the noncompliant and strike they did. They have struck in producing works where guessing vies with speculation, in the cinema as well as in novels, both with brainwashing and with physical violence, along with the unjust power of the law. All a waste of effort. Revisionism will win.

July 28, 2012


*La politique hitlérienne d'extermination: une déclaration des historiens français”, Le Monde, February 21, 1979, p. 23.

User avatar
Steven Willow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 156
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:50 pm

Re: In spite of the repression, revisionism will win

Postby Steven Willow » 7 years 5 months ago (Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:43 pm)

Actually, a bulldozer did push the bodies to the edge of the ditches but the driver was a Tommy, whom I, like masses of other spectators before me, had once taken for a German soldier. As late as 1978 – the better to maintain that same error in peoples’ minds, presumably – a photograph would be published which “beheaded” the driver of that bulldozer (Arthur Suzman & Denis Diamond, Six Million Did Die: The Truth Shall Prevail, Johannesburg, South African Jewish Board of Deputies, Second Edition, 1978, p. 19). SS women were made to stand alongside the ditch and then throw the bodies in, barehanded. As for Dr F. Klein and F. Hössler, they were made to play an affected role and thus appear to illustrate the pride inspired in SS men by their supposed work of death.


We have all seen these films of Bergen Belsen, but I never realized that the viewer was originally fooled to believe that these were German films, and thus shot before so called liberation. The great writer, Dr Faurisson, notes this deception, and shows us that these films were not of Germans proudly displaying their gruesome handiwork, but rather, British propaganda. Here is the film in question
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iFFGbF_Yjo[/youtube]

I am horrified to learn that these young women of the SS were forced to throw those corpses in the pit, and were not doing so, as the British tried to present, out of a sense of pride in the massive death toll. The British were idiots to think that anyone would clean up this mess willingly. One wonders how many of the SS got sick or died because of exposure to so much decay and disease. Clearly, the film shows the attrocities committed against the German SS, by the British.

User avatar
Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1371
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 9:56 pm
Location: <secret>
Contact:

Re: In spite of the repression, revisionism will win

Postby Haldan » 7 years 5 months ago (Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:21 pm)

Steven Willow wrote:Clearly, the film shows the attrocities committed against the German SS, by the British.


Spot on, Mr. Willow.

Thanks to Robert Faurisson for this analysis. Excellent. I really love the logical manner Mr. Faurisson presents in his writings.

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2568
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: In spite of the repression, revisionism will win

Postby borjastick » 7 years 5 months ago (Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:16 am)

I am not sure all this Brit bashing assuages the guilt of the SS and other camp administrators. Why on earth would the Brits be expected to bury the dead when they had the German soldiers etc there, who had been directly responsible for the deaths, to do the work. It has nothing to do with the lies that followed about six million and gas chambers etc. Rather it has masses to do with the shock, horror and anger that these soldiers must have felt to find such a desolate scene.

The plain fact is that had the camp prisoners not been in the camps they would have had a decent chance of surviving the war. Yes the encroaching war and its attendant privations of supplies etc forced the situation beyond hope but we should not avoid the obvious.

My beef isn't about making the German soldiers both men and women bury the dead but the subsequent lies, deceit and theft by Israel in the name of judaism, for a crime that did not happen. If we get angry about the undisputed deaths in the camps, from natural causes, then we are debasing our whole argument. We will win the Holohoax campaign not by presenting card carrying Hitler Youth sentiments but by continuing the scientific, evidence based, considered argument so well presented in the main here.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

User avatar
Heimwehr
Member
Member
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:37 am
Location: jewish run democracy

Re: In spite of the repression, revisionism will win

Postby Heimwehr » 7 years 5 months ago (Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:27 am)

borjastick wrote:I am not sure all this Brit bashing assuages the guilt of the SS and other camp administrators. Why on earth would the Brits be expected to bury the dead when they had the German soldiers etc there, who had been directly responsible for the deaths, to do the work.


Why do you think the German soldiers etc were directly responsibly for the deaths? People were in the camps for a reason and not for being killed.

It was not the Germans, who bombarded infrastructure, transports and inner cities, therefore cutting supply lines, which resulted in food shortage and failed sanitation in the camps. You need to face reality, instead of labelling facts as Brit bashing.

For instance, the British rejected to occupy the camp at once, which might have saved some lives (“Typhus Causes a Truce,” The Journal of the American Medical Association (Chicago), May 19, 1945, p. 220).

Here you'll find some more information about Bergen Belsen's hand over to the British and their brutal maltreatment of the German camp personnel:
http://www.vho.org/GB/Journals/JHR/15/3/Weber23.html
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. - George Orwell

EtienneSC
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 516
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:27 pm

Re: In spite of the repression, revisionism will win

Postby EtienneSC » 7 years 5 months ago (Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:37 am)

borjastick wrote:The plain fact is that had the camp prisoners not been in the camps they would have had a decent chance of surviving the war. Yes the encroaching war and its attendant privations of supplies etc forced the situation beyond hope but we should not avoid the obvious.

We will win the Holohoax campaign not by presenting card carrying Hitler Youth sentiments but by continuing the scientific, evidence based, considered argument so well presented in the main here.


The reason the prisoners were not released by the SS was to prevent an epidemic of typhus in the local population. That was a reasonable decision on utilitarian grounds. I agree with much of the rest of what you say.

MorrisT
Banned
Banned
Posts: 12
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Re: In spite of the repression, revisionism will win

Postby MorrisT » 7 years 5 months ago (Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:14 am)

No it won't.

Revisionism at its core is a stupid concept. It serves no purpose other than to pacify the stunted ego's of racist idiots....

It's a passe past time. Only useful for forums such as this where revisionists are a living laboratory for the intellectuals, to test new theories on stupidity.

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3423
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: In spite of the repression, revisionism will win

Postby Hektor » 7 years 5 months ago (Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:56 am)

Heimwehr wrote:...Why do you think the German soldiers etc were directly responsibly for the deaths? People were in the camps for a reason and not for being killed.
...
You see and there the dispute already starts. A defensive caustie will now reply that the reasons were actually invalid.
mmmh. But suspects are hold in custody in all countries of the world - or not? Then you will get the illegitimacy claim and of course evil regimes aren't allowed to hold people in custody at all. So this boils down to a shell game were prior bias is the decisive factor and not sober analysis of facts.

That's why one has to focus on two things first:
- The debunking of the most outrageous claims (gassing, coordinated plan to commit genocide etc.)
- That the Allies did indeed make up such outrageous claims and had a vested interest in doing so.

It's a bit like the emperors new clothes that aren't there and that they aren't must be pointed out as often as possible.

The caustie is however not convinced by the evidence, his prior conviction of the event is the reason he accepts the evidence. Bit of a chicken and egg situation there.

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2568
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: In spite of the repression, revisionism will win

Postby borjastick » 7 years 5 months ago (Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:49 am)

Well done MorrisT you have been here five minutes and have managed to label us all as idiots and intellectuals at the same time. I am certain that I am one or the other but not both. Because my ego is rather more in check than you would like to believe, I will settle for being an idiot.

As for revisionism being passe, it is quite the opposite my friend. It is very much in the present and growing by the week as we get ever closer to the tipping point of critical mass awareness in the public of the con that is called the Holocaust. That is probably why people like you feel threatened in your pursuit of ever more claims for money. The truth, as always, will out my friend...
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

User avatar
Balsamo
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 305
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:44 pm

Re: In spite of the repression, revisionism will win

Postby Balsamo » 7 years 5 months ago (Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:15 am)

We have all seen these films of Bergen Belsen, but I never realized that the viewer was originally fooled to believe that these were German films


Steve, by saying this, you show how little your historical knowledges are whether it concerns Bergen Belsen, the Shoah or national Socialism in general ( The Adolf the great website is not enough i am affraid).
I just cannot believe that all you see watching this video is the suffering of the SS personnal! It is not even worth commenting!
Did you ever ask yourself what the hell all these women and children were doing there? and why ?
No one has, as far as i know, ever claimed that anyone has been gazed at bergen? And it is well known that those films were made by the bbc? So what is your point ?

mincuo
Member
Member
Posts: 104
Joined: Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:30 pm

Re: In spite of the repression, revisionism will win

Postby mincuo » 7 years 5 months ago (Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:20 pm)

Balsamo wrote:No one has, as far as i know, ever claimed that anyone has been gazed at bergen


I found this American historian: Henry Steel Commager (1902 – 1998).
http://www.unz.org/Pub/Reporter-1954oct21-00039
"It appeared in its most hideous form in the gas chambers of Belsen"
(third column, about at the center)
Beati monoculi in terra caecorum

User avatar
Steven Willow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 156
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:50 pm

Re: In spite of the repression, revisionism will win

Postby Steven Willow » 7 years 5 months ago (Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:21 pm)

Balsamo wrote:
We have all seen these films of Bergen Belsen, but I never realized that the viewer was originally fooled to believe that these were German films


Steve, by saying this, you show how little your historical knowledges are whether it concerns Bergen Belsen, the Shoah or national Socialism in general ( The Adolf the great website is not enough i am affraid).
I just cannot believe that all you see watching this video is the suffering of the SS personnal! It is not even worth commenting!
Did you ever ask yourself what the hell all these women and children were doing there? and why ?
No one has, as far as i know, ever claimed that anyone has been gazed at bergen? And it is well known that those films were made by the bbc? So what is your point ?


I am not in doubt about the British origins of this film, but am merely highlighting Faurisson's superior interpretation. Faurisson notes that the film maker intented for the viewer to believe that the bulldozer operator was German rather than English, and that "Dr F. Klein" and "F Hossler" were made to "appear to illustrate the pride inspired in SS men by their supposed work of death."

The point that Dr Faurisson so aptly makes is that the BBC video subtly conveys an element of German control to the proceedings, as if German glorification of death might be the point of the film. Thus the viewer forgets that the British made the Film and that the SS are only playing a forced part of the script. In truth, the SS did all they could to save lives, but the British do everything to promote the outrageous claim that the Nazis actually abused these inmates and caused them to starve and die.

And yes, Balsamo, I am deeply moved by the suffering of the SS at the hands of the British. How would you like to handle, putrid, rotting corpses with no gloves or protection against infection?

User avatar
Steven Willow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 156
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:50 pm

Re: In spite of the repression, revisionism will win

Postby Steven Willow » 7 years 5 months ago (Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:29 pm)

Heimwehr wrote:
borjastick wrote:I am not sure all this Brit bashing assuages the guilt of the SS and other camp administrators. Why on earth would the Brits be expected to bury the dead when they had the German soldiers etc there, who had been directly responsible for the deaths, to do the work.


Why do you think the German soldiers etc were directly responsibly for the deaths? People were in the camps for a reason and not for being killed.

It was not the Germans, who bombarded infrastructure, transports and inner cities, therefore cutting supply lines, which resulted in food shortage and failed sanitation in the camps. You need to face reality, instead of labelling facts as Brit bashing.

For instance, the British rejected to occupy the camp at once, which might have saved some lives (“Typhus Causes a Truce,” The Journal of the American Medical Association (Chicago), May 19, 1945, p. 220).

Here you'll find some more information about Bergen Belsen's hand over to the British and their brutal maltreatment of the German camp personnel:
http://www.vho.org/GB/Journals/JHR/15/3/Weber23.html


This is exactly the point. The British and the Americans caused the massive death tolls at places like Dachau, Buchenwald and Bergen Belsen by cruelly bombing German cities and transport routes. Therefor,
it stands to reason that the Allies should have cleaned up the festering mess that their destruction caused. The act of forcing the Germans to bury corpses whose deaths they did nothing to cause, may well have been the first act of the Hoax.

User avatar
Callahan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 240
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:40 am

Re: In spite of the repression, revisionism will win

Postby Callahan » 7 years 5 months ago (Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:24 pm)

MorrisT wrote:No it won't.

Revisionism at its core is a stupid concept. It serves no purpose other than to pacify the stunted ego's of racist idiots....

It's a passe past time. Only useful for forums such as this where revisionists are a living laboratory for the intellectuals, to test new theories on stupidity.

I really enjoy comments like these. They'd even have some credibility if it weren't for the fact that brilliant Jewish revisionists such as David Cole are welcomed with open arms by most revisionists. I've even heard someone claim that a Jewish revisionist must, at some level, secretly hate his/her self! Pretty awesome, if you ask me. Then there's the fact that my own great-great grandparents were Polish Jews who emigrated in 1933, so there goes my chances at 'racial purity'. It's too bad MorrisT won't take the time to actually put forth some decent arguments. It'd be nice to see a real challenge from the exterminationist side every now and then.

Fergi
Member
Member
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:40 pm

Re: In spite of the repression, revisionism will win

Postby Fergi » 7 years 5 months ago (Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:10 am)

MorrisT wrote:

No it won't.

Revisionism at its core is a stupid concept. It serves no purpose other than to pacify the stunted ego's of racist idiots....

It's a passe past time. Only useful for forums such as this where revisionists are a living laboratory for the intellectuals, to test new theories on stupidity.


Revisionism is a "concept"?

Interesting.

MorrisT, I would like to know what your definition of "revisionism" is.

Would you please tell us?

Also, would you please tell us what you call a person who investigates a historical claim independently and with an open mind rather than blindly accepting what they have been told?


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests