Nuremberg trials were a joke

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Kilroy

Nuremberg trials were a joke

Postby Kilroy » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Dec 07, 2003 3:40 pm)

It seems to me that the proceedings at Nuremberg were nothing less than a joke. How can Nuremberg retain any credibility with examples such as these? What other lies were there at Nuremberg?

Since when did the Germans have atomic weapons?
" MR. JUSTICE JACKSON: Now, I have certain information, which was placed in my hands, of an experiment which was carried out near Auschwitz and I would like to ask you [Albert Speer] if you heard about it or knew about it. The purpose of the experiment was to find a quick and complete way of destroying people without the delay and trouble of shooting and gassing and burning, as it had been carried out, and this is the experiment, as I am advised. A village, a small village was provisionally erected, with temporary structures, and in it approximately 20,000 Jews were put. By means of this newly invented weapon of destruction, these 20,000 people were eradicated almost instantaneously, and in such a way that there was no trace."
IMT XVI - p.529.

I thought human soap allegations were all a big mistake.
" SIGMUND MAZUR: I boiled the soap out of the bodies of women and men. The process of boiling alone took several days- from 3 to 7. During two manufacturing processes, in which I directly participated, more than 25 kilograms of soap were produced. The amount of human fat necessary for these two processes was 70 to 80 kilograms collected from some 40 bodies ... I used this human soap for my personal needs, for toilet and for laundering. "
IMT VII - p. 598.

I thought the Soviets admitted doing this.
" In the autumn of 1941, in Katyn Forest, the German occupational authorities carried out mass shootings of the Polish prisoners of war from the above-mentioned camps. The German occupational authorities, with a view to provoking incidents, undertook a whole series of measures to ascribe their own misdeeds to organizations of the Soviet authorities, in order to make mischief between the Russians and the Poles. "
IMT VII - p.427.

I thought there was no evidence for this.
" It was in 1942 [at Belsen] that the special electrical appliances were built in for mass extermination of people. Under the pretext that the people were being led to the bath-house, the doomed were undressed and then driven to the building where the floor was electrified in a special way; there they were killed. "
IMT VII - p.576-577.

kilroy

trtsk

Postby trtsk » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Dec 08, 2003 8:03 pm)

This is more trotting out of evidence that has been dismissed decades ago.

What's the point in this?

Tom

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Dec 08, 2003 8:09 pm)

Since when has Nuremberg been "dismissed" by the 'holocaust' Industry? Do tell?

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

trtsk

Postby trtsk » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Dec 08, 2003 8:11 pm)

Hannover wrote:Since when has Nuremberg been "dismissed" by the 'holocaust' Industry? Do tell?

Thats a twisting of my words.

Here's what I wrote.

This is more trotting out of evidence that has been dismissed decades ago.

At no point did I say the whole of Nuremberg had been dismissed. Please rephrase your question.

Tom

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Dec 08, 2003 9:04 pm)

But this is no different than 99% of Nuremberg. Nuremberg was a series of absurd show trials, and these examples are howlers to that fact.

Does trtsk care to debate what he considers valid about Nuremberg? If so, then by all means, do.
Remember, were here to debate.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

trtsk

Postby trtsk » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Dec 09, 2003 1:01 am)

Hannover wrote:But this is no different than 99% of Nuremberg. Nuremberg was a series of absurd show trials, and these examples are howlers to that fact.

Does trtsk care to debate what he considers valid about Nuremberg? If so, then by all means, do.
Remember, were here to debate.

Yes.

Perhaps he can talk about the evidence entered against Ernst Kaltenbrunner who succeeded Heydrich as RSHA head. He was thus Eichmann's immediate suprior. With what was he charged and what evidence was entered against him that you find implausible?

Tom

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Dec 09, 2003 1:07 am)

trtsk,

Please start a separate thread on Kaltenbrunner. Let's keep the threads separate, more specific. You comments about him are sought.

Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

FW

Postby FW » 1 decade 5 years ago (Wed Dec 10, 2003 5:13 pm)

trtsk,

Are you willing to defend a process that had no basis in accepted legal practice (as admitted amongst themselves by the formulators at the London Conference), in fact, a kangaroo court set up by the victors in order to criminalise the losers?

Could you offer one good reason why anyone should regard the IMT/NMT process as anything other than a complete travesty?

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”